Dirty Little Secret

By Just_Another_Dreamer

"This is so wrong." She said. "Then tell me why it feels so right." He replied, wrapping his arms back around... More

Dirty Little Secret
Chapter One: Arrival
Chapter Two: Grace
Chapter Three: Pool
Chapter Four: First Day
Chapter Five: They're Gone
Chapter Six: Comfort
Chapter Seven: Christmas
Chapter Eight: Adrien Pierre and Matthieu Pierre
Chapter Nine: Truth Or Dare
Chapter Ten: Kitchen Hangover
Chapter Eleven: The Date
Chapter Twelve: Drunken Grab
Chapter Thirteen: He's what?!
Chapter Fourteen:Ouch...
Chapter Fifteen: So Close
Chapter Sixteen: Interuption
Chapter Seventeen: The Kiss
Chapter Eighteen: Back To His Usual Self
Chapter Nineteen: New Years Part One
Chapter Twenty: New Years Part Two
Chapter Twenty One: Dream
Chapter Twenty Two: Tom
Chapter Twenty Three: Comfort Ruined
Chapter 24: The Next Morning
Chapter Twenty Five: Recovery
Chapter Twenty Six: Loosing Control
Chapter Twenty Seven: Goodbye
Chapter Twenty Nine:Lazy Day
Chapter Thirty: Back To School
Chapter Thirty One: Gig
Chapter Thirty Two: Maid of Honour
Chapter Thirty Three: Adam's Mum
Chapter Thirty Four: Grace & Tom
Chapter Thirty Five: Suspicious
Chapter Thirty Six: Together
Chalter Thirty Seven: Accident
Chapter Thirty Eight: In Love
Chapter Fourty: Awkward
Chapter Forty One: Back Home
Chapter Forty Two: Birthday
Chapter Forty Three: Shopping
Chapter Forty Four: Coming Out
Chapter Forty Five: Wedding
Chapter Forty Six: Pain
Chapter Forty Seven: Release
Chapter Forty Eight: Harden My Heart
Chapter Forty Nine: Forgive & Forget
Chapter Fifty: The End
Sequel
Sequel is up now!
New Story

Chapter Twenty Eight

26.6K 467 88
By Just_Another_Dreamer

"Well?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"She's a friend. She called me last night, crying her eyes out. She needed a place to stay."

"And obviously you're bedroom was the first option."

"She wasn't in my bed Amy! I have her the spare room. I swear."

"Why should I believe you? You're the type of person who'd take advantage of an upset girl. Use her years to get in her pants."

He looked slightly hurt.

"I'm not that much of a dickhead!"

"Aren't you?!"

I know he isn't. Some part of me deep down knew.

"You've seen the real me Amy. Do you really think I'd do that? Did I try and hit in you when you found out your dad died?"

I felt a stab in my chest and tears begin to brim my eyes.

"I didn't kiss you because I could. I kissed you because I wanted to. I'm not using you. You aren't another of those girls! You're different. Special."

"If I'm so special why fuck all the others?"

He walked closer to me. His eyes met mine. Damn it. They hypnotised me. His warm hand was placed on my cheek.

"Because I needed a distraction from you. I didn't get any pleasure with them. I didn't want them. I wanted you."

My heart began to thump in my chest.

"Ever since I met you, damn. I can't get you out of my head. I tried to fight it, convince myself I didn't want you."

Hence his being a dick to me half the time.

"I tried to make myself hate you. I did hate you at one point."

Ouch.

"I couldn't stand the fact you had me running in circles. Craving you!"

"That's why you were so foul?"

He nodded.

"I hated you for the new feelings I feel when I'm with you. I don't just want to screw you because you're hot, I want something more. I want to protect you. Stay with you. And that scares the hell out of me. I know it's wrong. I know I shouldn't. You're my step sister."

"This is so wrong..."

"Yet it feels so right."

He wrapped his other hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My heart was pounding. I'm not comfortable with how amazing he can make me feel.

"So you were a jerk, to try and fight against the way you're feeling for me?"

"Yes." He whispered.

His sweet breath hit my lips, making my body tingle.

"And you screwed all those girls to try and forget about me?"

"Yes. But I'm done fighting against it."

His lips were on mine. Electric pumped through me. My heart pounded. I believed every word he just told me. It did make sense. But there's only one way to find out if he means everything. I pulled back from the kiss.

"If this... If we... Can we just take it slow. Start from the beginning?"

He smiled.

"Hi, I'm Adam. Adam Fines."

"Amy." I smiled in return.

He shook my hand.

"Amy, would you do me the honour of going to Costa with me for hot chocolate later this evening?"

"I'd love to."

"Great. I'll pick you up at six."

He grinned and walked away.

His smile. His real smile. Ahhhh! It made my stomach flip.

I flopped down on my bed. I feel like such a slut right now. First Adrien, now Adam. All kind of at the same time. Makes me sound really bad. But I can't help the way I feel about Adam. I don't know what that feeling is. But I know it's strong. And it's telling me going out with Adam is the right thing. It's what it wants. It's what I want.

My phone buzzed.

"Hey:) Can't believe they're gone :'( :'( :'( xoxoxoxoxo"

I typed my reply to Grace.

"I know :/ Call you later, have a lot to tell you ;) xoxoxoxoxoxox"

I sent my message and shut my eyes. I'll miss Adrien. He was amazing. I really did like him and we had so much fun together. He was more than I could ask for.

It was ten to five. I should probably get ready. I turned off my TV and wondered over to my wardrobe. I threw off my PJs and put on red skinnies and a plain long sleeved black top. I slipped my feet into black Converse and put a black beanie hat on. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. Done.

"Have fun tonight

"Thanks:) I'll let you know how it goes.

I'd called Grace earlier and told her everything. She was so supportive. She didn't think it weird or creepy. She even said she thought there was something going on between us. The only thing she was annoyed about was me not telling her everything earlier. I was shared if what she'd think. I didn't want to loose her. She's a great friend. The best.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I called as I grabbed my leather jacket.

"Good evening." Adam smiled.

He looked incredible. He wore a white shirt and blue jeans. And the red hoodie.

"You look great." He smiled.

"You too." I smiled back.

We went outside and I climbed onto the back if his bike. It was about a twenty minute ride. I hopped of the bike and we walked in. I sighed in relief as we got inside. It was warm and smelt like coffee and cakes.

"Take a seat, I'll be right back." He smiled and walked off to the counter.

I walked tithe back and sat on a comfy chair by a little window. I looked out at the street lights. They were the only things giving light, there were no stars in the black sky. Winter in Engalnd was beautiful. Dark and cold. The rain wasn't so beautiful. But I didn't mind it. Quite liked it actually. It's grown on me.

Adam came over with two full mugs in his hands.

"Et volia."

He put the cups on the table.

"You speak French?" I asked him.

"Oui." He grinned.

I picked up the mug. It warmed my cold hands.

"So what do you think of England?"

"It's okay I guess. I miss New York a lot. I really miss the city."

"It's not too bad living in the countryside."

"It's peaceful."

"Yeah." He smiled.

"It's just not very me."

"What do you mean?" He asked taking a sip.

"Well the house... It's so big. And posh. And fancy. Everything is so extravagant. I like small, basic and simple."

"I see what you mean."

We talked and laughed. I drank my hot chocolate with cream, chocolate sauce, sprinkles and marshmallows. It was delicious. It was nice talking to Adam. The real Adam. He was actually really smart. And funny.

"You ready to go back?"

I nodded and put my jacket on. He took my hand and we walked outside. I laughed.

"What?" He asked.

"It's snowing."

"Whys that funny?"

"I don't know..." I carried on laughing.

Damn Amy. You're crazy. Hehe I know.

"You're a nutter." Adam said smiling.

I stuck my tongue out in reply. I put on the helmet and we went back home. It was so cold.

"Thank you. For tonight. I had fun." I said as I walked to the front door.

"I did too. I'll take you out again soon."

"Okay." I smiled.

I looked up at him. He really was the most attractive being ever. He had snow in his hair.

He opened the door and we walked in. It felt nice to be back in the warmth.

"Hey guys." Smiled John. "Where'd you go off to?"

"Brother sister bounding." Adam replied. He shot me a quick smirk.

"That's good. We're all gonna watch a film tonight."

"Sounds good." Adam smiled and sat down on the couch. Megan was sat next to him. They began playing. He tossed her up and down. Her giggles and his laugh made me feel warm.

I sat down on the arm chair and School Of Rock started. I loved this film. Jack Black never fails to make me laugh. Megan loved this film too, I have trained her well.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Adam.

"Hello beautiful :) xxx"

I smiled down at my screen. No doubt looking like a moron.

"Hello there :P Enjoying the film?xxx"

"I'm not really watching, your smile keeps distracting me. You?xxx"

That's so cheesy. But so cute at the same time.

"Yeah. This is probably one of my favourite films. Xxx"

"What are your others?xxx"

"Lost Boys, Rock Horror Show and Batman :Dxxx"

"Lost Boys? Like Peter Pan?xxx"

"No :L :P It's a vampire film. Watch it with me at some point. Xxx"

"Okay :D Btw, have you told any lady you went on a date with me?xxx"

"Just Grace. She won't tell anybody don't worry. Have you?xxx"

"No. I was wondering, for now, can we keep it a secret?xxx"

"Course xxx"

"Hehe... You're my dirty little secret ;) xxx"

And he's my dirty little secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 9.1K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...
6.1K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
Dear Cupid By Ari

Teen Fiction

266K 9.2K 27
"DREW!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I sprinted through the crowd of many passerbys walking through the streets of New York. I could see him i...
22.8K 757 32
His mom is dating her dad..now they are living together. Soon they will be step siblings but Bucky can't help how he feels about his soon to be steps...