The Queen's Bond

By keyleehargis

Twenty years later, it's time for an heir to take the throne and time for a new ruler to lead the wolves. It... More

Before you read
Chapter One|| A little spell never hurt nobody
Chapter Two|| Head held high
Chapter Three|| Meeting Mathias
Chapter Four|| Meetings
Chapter Five|| Royal Balls
Chapter Six|| The Box
Chapter Seven|| Red eyes
Chapter Eight|| I have to see him
Chapter Nine|| How is it possible?
Chapter Ten|| Change Me
Chapter Eleven|| Will it work?
Chapter Twelve|| Nikobe
Chapter Fourteen|| Practicing
Chapter Fifteen|| Introducing Mathias
Chapter Sixteen|| Reporters
Chapter Seventeen|| Curse of the Moon
Chapter Eighteen|| Mornings with Mathias
Chapter Nineteen|| Lycan Shifting
Chapter Twenty|| Meetings with Emmet
Chapter Twenty-One|| Arguments
Chapter Twenty-Two|| Lycans
Chapter Twenty-Three|| The Beast
Chapter Twenty-Four|| The Threat
Chapter Twenty-Five|| The Other Twins
Chapter Twenty-Six|| Protection
Chapter Twenty-Seven|| Problems in the making
Chapter Twenty-Eight|| Lycan Spotting
Chapter Twenty-Nine|| Challenges
Chapter Thirty|| Magic of sin
Chapter Thirty-One|| The Plan
Chapter Thirty-Two|| Behind the scenes
Chapter Thirty-Three|| The Fight
Chapter Thirty-Four|| The Hounds
Chapter Thirty-Five|| Discussions
Chapter Thirty-Six|| Half way there
Chapter Thirty-Seven|| Coronation Day
Chapter Thirty-Eight|| Royal Ceremony
Chapter Thirty-Nine|| Devilish Kisses
Chapter Forty|| Happy Endings
Chapter Forty-One|| We're gonna be great
Chapter Forty-Two|| Before the "fake" wedding
Chapter Forty-Three|| The Wedding
Chapter Forty-Four|| Together Forever
Chapter Forty-Five|| We'll keep trying
Chapter Forty-Six|| Honeymoon
Chapter Forty-Seven|| Drunkeness
Chapter Forty-Eight|| Queen Rosemarie
Chapter Forty-Nine|| The Future Heir
Chapter Fifty|| The Hounds & the Babies
Epilogue

Chapter Thirteen|| Different

42.4K 1.5K 222
By keyleehargis

{Rosemarie's POV}

It was odd...I could feel Nikobe's presence twenty-four seven. It was like when you're in a store and you feel like someone was watching you. I didn't really know what to think of it honestly. I hoped the feeling would go away soon, though.

"You okay?" I heard Mathias ask and I looked to see him walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I mumbled looking down at my uneaten cereal.

"You sure about that? You haven't touched your food."

"Does that eery feeling ever go away? Like someone is watching you?" I asked and he sighed, taking the spot next to me.

"You get used to it...Well, that's what my mother used to tell me. I don't really know how that feels since I'm a full Lycan."

"Will it be bad? When we shift for the time together?"

"It could be, but I'm hoping for the best. Nikobe seems like a nicer Lycan than what I've dealt with before..."

Yikes.

I knew I wanted this. Hell, I pretty much forced Mathias into doing this and there is no way out.

"Will you teach me everything you know? I need to know everything I must about lycans." I stated nervously.

His hand rested on my shaking one and he gave me a soft smile. "Of course I will. It'll take time, but it will happen."

"So marking? How does that work now that I'm a Lycan and not a normal werewolf?"

"First I need to claim your Lycan in Lycan form on your first shift. I prefer that because I will be able to help control your Lycan more after that. Then I'll have to claim you in this form. It's gonna hurt, but now since you're half lycan it should morph into some type of pleasure. I can't promise you that, but it should. A full Lycan's bite is different from any half Lycan's bite, sadly."

"Wow..."

"Yeah..."

I can do this...I can definitely do this.

"Now, our parents are upstairs and they would like to talk to us before I leave. I've been away from my pack for three days and I need to get back."

"Oh Goddess, yours are here too?!" Mathias chuckled, nodding.

"Great."

We made our way upstairs and I took a deep breath before entering. Mason and Octavia sat there with a small smile while my father and mother sat nervously. What is about to happen exactly?

"Take a seat." My father spoke up, leaning forward and placing his arms on the table.

King mode, not a great sign.

We took our places and father sighed.

"I'm not happy how you just up and decided to become a Lycan, but after your mom talked me through it all, I realized that I would do anything for her, my mate, and I understand why you did it. But this puts a halt into our plans."

"What plans?" Mathias asked, confused.

"Coronation. We will have to tell the church and our people that Rose is now a half Lycan and she will need to introduce you, her new mate, to our world." my heart was beating too fast and I felt like I needed to throw up.

I didn't realize that we would be in a debacle. Mathias is the alpha of The War Pack...and I'm the soon to be queen. We can't do both.

"So what is it going to be?" My father asked and I closed my eyes, hating this.

I can't ask Mathias to leave his pack but I know he will not want me to give the thrown away speaking how much he has pushed me to achieve it.

"You can't be an alpha of war and a king, Mathias," Mason spoke up.

"I know and I've already thought about this." when those words left Mathias' mouth my head snapped to look at him.

Why didn't he inform me of this?

"Eligh has been wanting to be an alpha right? It may not be a king position, but it gives him a title to lead and that's what he's good at. What if he stands in for me? I'll help him and guide him through it all until he gets on his feet. I'll still be considered the alpha of war, but in reality, Alex will be behind the wheel."

"You want to be king beside Rose?" Octavia spoke up, a smile lighting up her face.

"It doesn't mean I want it, but I believe in Rose and I'm not letting her step away from this. She is going to prove our country that she is right for this and she has what it takes and if that means giving away my pack and standing by her side wearing a crown then, by all means, sign me up."

My heart warmed at his confession. How could he believe in me so much when he's only known me for such a short time?

"It's good to hear that." My mom spoke, a smile lighting her face just like Octavia's.

"I agree. I respect you for that." My dad added and this time I couldn't help but smile.

"At least I raised you right," Mason spoke, causing us all to chuckle.

"I'll speak with Eligh, it is no promise this will work, but he does want to lead and this will give him that chance," Dad said and we nodded.

"I can come with you if you'd like," Mathias replied.

"Same," Mason added.

"Well, let's go then."

We watched the boys leave and immediately Octavia and Mom scooted in closer with a grin.

"So what is it like having your mate?" Octavia asked giddily like.

I chuckled. "Stressful so far."

"Oh it runs in those boys' genes, you'll get used to it." Octavia rolled her eyes. "I never thought I'd get through to Mason, but here we are."

"You're going to love it." my mother spoke.

"I just knew it! I knew it from kids they were gonna be something special." Octavia gushed.

I chuckled watching the two basically gossip back and forth.

After a minute, Octavia went back to talking to me.

"Do you have any questions? You know about your Lycan or anything?"

"Mathias said we would fill me in...I guess I'm more just nervous than anything."

"Would you like to hear the story on how Mason and I's Lycans met?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Buckle in, it's a long one," she smirked.
________________________
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

I hope y'all had a wonderful new years! Here's to 2020!!

As you all know Im hoping to self-publish the royal bond sometime in 2020! Im about to get a photoshoot done for the book cover and im so excited bc the girl portraying Scarlett is literally perfect.

Everyone is wanting to see what she looks like so I asked her permission to post these and she happily agreed:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.2K 40
Rejection is not natural. Neither is being wolf-born, but that one I had to live with. It began with a rejection, and not one that was taken lightl...
477 5 26
Werewolves are mythical creatures, right? Wrong, they are real. I am real. The 1 billion of my brethren are real. More powerful through all those ye...
407K 14.9K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...
54 7 6
A few thousand years ago, during the reign of powerful royal lycans, werewolves, and supernaturals, a girl with neither the royal blood nor the abili...