Be Home For Christmas ☑️ Re-w...

By sweetkiarine

Christmas-it's the most wonderful time of the year. Who couldn't agree with that? Gathered together in front... More

BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS
1. They'll be home for Christmas
2. The Golden Bee
3. James the Athlete
4. Night Tutoring Session
5. Doctor Alexander
6. The Family Video Call
7. A Trip to Christmas Village
8. Dear Santa,
9. Midnight Date
10. The One with Christmas decorations
11. Detention and Disappointment
12. A Puppy for Christmas?
13. Home Sweet Home
14. A Christmas What?
15. Hawthorne Ranch
16. Get Well, Samuel
17. Skate the Problem Away
18. Emergency Room?
19. A bunch of Human Best Friends
20. Christmas Shopping
21. Natty's in love
22. Christmas in New York
23. Track Listing
24. What's wrong with you?
25. The Christmas miracle, part 1
26. Another Family Chat
27. Forgive me?
28. I'm not a Thief
29. Is That Santa Claus?
30. The Christmas Miracle, part 2
31. Another day at the Ranch
32. The Heart of Christmas
33. It's Filming Time
34. Ski-aholic
36. Winter Wonderland
37. Bad Luck before Christmas, part 1
38. The Confession
39. Baking for Christmas
40. Bad Luck before Christmas, part 2
41. It's almost Christmas
42. The Christmas Gig
43. We'll be Home for Christmas
44. We're Home for Christmas
Extra Part 1
Extra Part 2

35. See You Very Soon!

23 2 0
By sweetkiarine

🎄🎄🎄

🎶 Carol of the bells - Pentatonix

"Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away." – Norman Wesley Brooks

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

December 23, 2019

The bell sound was audible, informing all of the remaining student in the dormitory that the winter break already arrived. James hurriedly packed the last clothes inside his backpack. James was never a suitcase person, he always travelled with his backpack, a true backpacker indeed.

Scott, whom already finished packing his belongings from the night before, waited impatiently for his best friend—also roommate on the door frame. He rolled his eyes at struggled James, "Come on, James."

"Just give some more time," James exclaimed, struggling to zip his backpack close. Scott sighed, "I told you to pack last night."

"Okay, done," James put on his backpack and walked past Scott whom closed the door afterwards, "good."

They walked outside the building and found a girl waiting for their arrival. James tapped her shoulders with both of his hands and the girl jumped in surprise.

"James!" Emily protested. She turned herself around to see James and Scott standing next to each other, laughing together. Emily let put an exasperated sigh, "you scared the hell out of me. And what took you so long?"

"James being James again," Scott acknowledged her. Emily eyes narrowed as she looked at him, "you just packed?"

"Er, sort of?"

"Ah, well," Emily shrugged before hugged the boys goodbye, "Merry Christmas you guys! I'll see you soon!"

"Your ride is here?"

"Yeah, my parents pick me up," She exclaimed happily making James opened his mouth in shock, "how? Your parents?"

James never thought this would happen to Emily. Ever since they started going to boarding school, Emily's parent never picked her up. She would drive back to Boston with James and his father.

"Yes, it's weird but I really grateful. Maybe it's a Christmas miracle, after all," Emily admitted. James nodded and smiled brightly, "I'm happy for you, Em. You need help?"

"It's okay, I got this," Emily smiled at her best friends.

"Let us walk you to your car," James and Scott walked her to her parent's car and greeted Mr. and Mrs. Watson whom surprisingly in a jolly mood. They exchanged Christmas wishes before Mr. Watson started the engine and drove home.

Scott went to his parents while James looked for his uncle, John.

John's car was parked near the dormitory with the owner stood against the car with his hands folded in front of his chest. Tight warm winter outfit wrapped around him as the wintry air caressed his skin.

"There you are Uncle Johnny!" James gave him her boyish grin and hugged him. John let out an exasperated sigh before finally hugging James. He quickly pulled away from his nephew making James laughed, "come on, Uncle. I'm excited to see you. Why don't you?"

John gave him a flat face, "I think you already know the answer."

"Right, I'm the answer," James chuckled, opening the back seat and put his backpack next to John's suitcase. He plopped down inside the passenger seat while John seated behind the stirring wheel.

John started the engine after they made sure everything was already inside the car. It was nearly 5 p.m. when James left the dorm. The ride was boring and too much silence for a talkative person like James. John only focused on the road while James shifted on his seat.

"Alright uncle, I can't take the silence anymore," James started speaking, earning a groan from John, "Not this again."

"So, uncle you know—"

"No, I don't"

"Uncle," James groaned, folded one legs above the seat as he moved his sitting position to face his uncle, "let me finish. You know, I met Santa a few days ago,"

James confession making John hit the break hard, making James almost hit his head in the dashboard. His heartbeat increased due to the shock. It was a good thing they stopped on the traffic light area when the red light on.

"You met who?"

"Santa Claus, see you might find this insane or not making any sense, but I do saw him and talked to him as well,"

"You talked to Santa?"

"True. It happened when I tried to sneak out the night before the detention,"

"Detention?" John's eyes widen in surprise as he turned his head to face James. He nervously scratched the back of his neck as he just revealed that he got into another detention.

"Oops, my mouth slipped,"

"I thought you had an event, don't think it was a detention," John rolled his eyes and started driving again once the green light was on. James nodded, "don't tell mom or dad, please. It wasn't my intention to get detention."

"What did you do?"

"Just visiting Christmas village in Bernville. We already prepared everything, but Cosby happened to wait for us in front of the dorm. We got caught red handed."

"High schoolers," John mumbled. He went silent for a moment before asking him suspiciously, "how did you get there?"

"Driving Scott's friend's car,"

"You don't even have a license yet!"

"I have my fake one. Shit, why I always told the truth?" James groaned to himself, making John laughed for the first time after a good two hours of short talks and glare, "what a kid."

James laughed, "yeah, so back to what I was saying. I thought he was just an old man, someone's grandpa. Turns out he was Santa himself."

John's laughter died and replaced with a disappointed sigh, "why it has to be you. Why not me?"

"I actually don't know uncle," James shrugged, "maybe you still hate me, that makes your name written on his naughty list."

"Aw, come on, James. You're naughtier than me and you know it."

"That is not correct, besides, I wrote Santa a letter once we were on the Christmas village. I explained everything to him including my 'naughty' behaviour."

"And he decided to visit you instead of me?"

"Maybe you should write him a letter,"

"Nah, that's not gonna work."

"What if it is?"

James and John got into unending conversation and John surprisingly answered and listened to his talk. James was grateful that he could spend his time talking with his uncle whom easily got annoyed by everything James did even if he just stood beside him.

They both heard their stomach grumbled, wanting to be fed. It was nearly half past Six and none of them ate anything after lunch. John pulled the car into the nearest diner and ate with his beloved nephew.

"This food is indeed delicious," James said though his stuffed mouth. John hummed a 'hm' and said, "can't you just eat in silence?"

"No need to be grumpy, Uncle. I just giving the food a compliment."

John just rolled his eyes at his annoying nephew and continued his meal. After half an hour eating, John paid the bill and got into the car with James.

"Oh, great!" John cursed under his breath as he tried to start the engine. But to his luck, he only heard a disturbing sound from the battery failure. James sighed and gave him an apologetic look as they hopped off the car and checked the engine.

"Now we can't go anywhere," John mumbled frustratedly.

"I'm sure there's a way, Uncle. You know things happen for a reason," James acknowledged, making John triggered, "can you just shut up for once. I know things happen for a reason, but this is bad luck."

"Jeez, relax. I just trying to cut the tension," James rolled his eyes, he didn't care that John was his Uncle anymore, he was out of line.

"Well, stop trying,"

"Fine."

James turned around, leaned his back against the passenger side's door and took a deep breath. He didn't know what he did wrong, but John seemed always triggered by his appearance. And that eating James from the inside. He started to think that something was wrong with him.

"JAMES!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 118 6
There is a Christmas party that is being held at Canterlot High, that the students can go to with their family. The Main Six, however, are having a b...
922 175 25
Quote Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. Now where to begin? I'm Enid Lloyd. I have a sis...
3.1K 125 26
Happy Holidays! A wholesome Christmas tale with family, friends, love, and more! Join the Mario Brothers as they make the best of the first Christmas...
16.3K 622 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...