Destiny? {Katsuki Bakugo x OC}

By dstrangways

Graduate high school, become a hero, find my soulmate, I had hoped to accomplish these things in that order... More

Everything Starts Somewhere
Somewhere
Someplace
Anywhere But Here
Out There
Elsewhere
Neither Here Nor There
Where To

Back There

14 0 0
By dstrangways

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for giving this work a read! Quick disclaimer, for all intents and purposes MHA/BNHA are not mine they do not belong to me. The manga and anime have inspired me to write this fiction and dialogue as well as events are given credit to the beautiful people who have blessed us with this series. Aside from standard story line events this work is mine. Don't forget to comment and heart!

Please note that

*abc* is a sound effect'abc' is internal thoughts of whomever"abc" is dialogue(abc) is a side note from yours truly ;)

~Love, DragonHearte

I go down the steps quickly, often taking two at a time, hoping I don't have too much ground to cover to catch up to the two of my classmates. I'm pleasantly surprised when I see both Kirishima and Bakugo waiting at the exit of the building for me. Bakugo is clearly perturbed that he had to wait.

"Thanks-", I'm cut off by Bakugo abruptly pushing off the wall and running off towards the entrance. I pick up the pace to a run to keep up with Bakugo's eagerness to get to the action.

While running, I turn my head towards Kirishima and pant, "Thanks... for... waiting..." I manage to get out between breaths.

He turns to me and replies, "You're... welcome."

I smile and turn back to see Bakugo ahead of us, as we continue the fast-paced journey to our destination. The fountain is almost within view, just a couple more turns and we should be able to reach it, but I'm starting to lag behind. Kirishima notices I'm not beside him and starts to slow his pace.

I wave him off and say, "No... you go... I'll... catch... up."

A concerned look on Kirishima's face and I grab a bit of my chub from my stomach to emphasize my point and say, "I'm ...out of ...shape, go ...ahead..make sure...Bakugo ...doesn't ...get himself ...killed."

Kirishima nods in determination and speeds up, having to make up for the distance he lost talking to me, to catch up with the hot-head.

Even though I hadn't stopped, I am fifty yards away when I see Bakugo and Kirishima up ahead reach the fray. I see Bakugo use his quirk to propel himself forward towards the warp-gate guy. A second later while in the air letting out a violent explosion when he reaches a spot within the mass. I catch a glimpse of shiny metal and realize that I wasn't the only one to notice that object. 'Wow, blasty-boy was really paying attention. He wasn't just trying to blow the smoke guy up with a random explosion.' I feel an unexpected twinge of heat at my hip, as I stop watching in wonder the scene unfolding before me.

Bakugo has slammed to the ground holding the only solid object appearing to be tied to the warp-guy, and saying, "You're not all that you misty mook."

I notice All Might, wrestling with some strange behemoth type creature, in an odd position, half of him on one side of a portal and halfway through the other when a layer of ice started to appear on the creature's body.

I hear, "So you people came here because you think you can kill All Might," and then see Todoroki walk into the central area of battle, "however, scum like you could never kill the Symbol of Peace."

I watch as Kirishima lunges towards a different villain with pastel blue hair, whose upper body is covered in hands. Kirishima's hand in it's hardened state as he throws a punch. The villain just barely manages to dodge the attack.

"Damn, I almost had 'im." exclaims Kirishima.

"Guys!" Midoriya cries out right before All Might manages to wriggle out of the grip of the mutant creature.

The pastel blue haired villain says, "Well, you've essentially neutralized our only way out. That's going to be a problem."

Bakugo shouts at the villain he has pinned beneath him, "You fucked up and in a big way too! You can only turn certain parts of yourself into that warp gate, and you're also probably using the mist as a screen to hide your physical form. I'm right aren't I?! Come to think of it, if your whole body was mist then physical attacks wouldn't work at all. But you said when we first rushed you,'That was close!' "

I think back to that instance and I don't recall the exchange, 'Bakugo was closer than the villain anticipated and he was able to hear him due to his close proximity.'

The villain beneath him starts to squirm a bit under Bakugo's hold.

Bakugo yells, "Don't move! If I think you're doing anything questionable, I swear I will not hesitate to blow you to smithereens!"

Kirishima sends a worried glance over his shoulder and says, "That's not very hero-like dude."

The villain with the hands on his torso says, "Our League of Villains should be ashamed of our inability to at least kill some of you measly students. However, you kids of the new hero generation are something else entirely. You've beaten us and managed to stay mainly unharmed. Nomu take out the explosive brat, we need our escape route back."

The giant creature that was wrestling with All Might, contorts its frostbitten body to escape and stands up. Half of its body breaking away from the chunks of ice that Todoroki had caused to form. Scrambling forward despite the carnage, the creature doesn't appear to register the missing limbs.

"How is he still moving even with missing body parts?" I mutter to myself.

All Might exclaims, "Everyone get back! This creature is very dangerous! What on earth?! I thought his quirk was shock absorption!"

The villain with the hands on his torso replies, "I don't remember saying that was all he could do. This here is Hyper-regeneration." As he says that the Nomu sprouts muscles and skin right before our eyes, rapidly regrowing the right side of his body.

"Nomu is a superpowered living sandbag designed to withstand everything you've got." The villain continues. The Nomu lurches forwards towards Bakugo in the blink of an eye, I watch in horror as the giant beast is about to make contact. Then, there is a burst of motion, too fast for the eye to track and then an explosion through the wall behind where Bakugo was.

'No!' I scream internally, as a small whimper escaping my lips and a tear sneaks out of the corner of my eye. I felt a strange tightness in my chest, almost suffocating. Then, I spot him, out of harm's way flat on his ass, by Kirishima, Todoroki, and Midoriya. It looked as though he had been there the whole time. The tension in my heart instantly released.

"Did you just dodge that Kacchan?! That was amazing!"

"Shut up Deku!"

The dust from the explosion settles, revealing All Might with his hands in a blocking position.

"That explains why he was able to dodge." says Kirishima.

"Do you not know how to hold back?! They're just kids!" All Might exclaims.

The unknown villain replies, "Just kids you say? I was just trying to protect my companion who the blonde one had threatened. That's disregarded though because he was trying to save someone else though right? It really pisses me off! Villains and heroes both use violence in order to accomplish their goals, but they're labelled as either good or evil. You're labelled as the Symbol of Peace, but you're just a tool that the government is using to control everyone. In the end we're all violent, even you. Killing you will show the world the truth!"

All Might scoffs and says, "That's a load of crap, you're pretending to be an idealistic criminal when you're not. You're doing this for fun."

"You got me." the villain with the hands covering his torso replied.

"It's three on six." Todoroki points out.

"Yeah, and Kacchan showed us the misty guy's weakness." Midoriya adds.

"Even though they're really strong, if we support All Might we can do this together!" Kirishima shouts, getting super pumped.

"No! Get out of here." All Might interjects.

"I don't know if you noticed, but things would've had a different outcome if I hadn't assisted you just now." Todoroki says.

"All Might, you're also wounded, and you might not have much time left..." Midoriya starts off super insistent and confident, but trickles off in his statement.

"I appreciate your efforts Todoroki, but I need you to stay out of harm's way for now and let me get serious." says All Might and he rears his hand back.

"Nomu, Kurogiri, you take care of the Symbol of Peace while I take care of the kids," the head villain orders, and then lunges forward, "let's get rid of these brats and get home!"

"He's coming get ready guys!" Kirishima shouts.

All Might charges towards Nomu, and punches him with enough force to create a shockwave. Myself and the other students are knocked back from the force behind the blow. It also caused the villain who was coming at us to jump back and avoid becoming collateral from the all out fist fight occurring a few feet in front of us.

They're bounding all over the central area dodging each other's attacks and exchanging blows, but you can tell little by little, All Might is the faster and stronger one.

All Might shouts out, "His quirk is shock absorption! Which means that he has a threshold! You said that he's akin to me in every way to handle my quirk at 100%?! I'll just have to go beyond that!" All Might continues, "A true pro-hero is always prepared to come through in difficult situations! Tell me villain, do you know the meaning of... PLUS ULTRA!"

And with that he punched the Nomu with so much force he rocketed up into the air and through the ceiling of the U.S.J. building.

"That was like it was straight out of a comic book!" Kirishima remarks.

"He basically smashed his way past the absorption. It couldn't keep up with the damage." I say.

"In my prime taking down that thing would've taken me five hits tops, that was just over 300. Now villain," All Might said addressing the villain with his torso covered in hands, "why don't we get this show on the road?"

"You cheated!" The villain exclaimed, "You say you're weakened but given that display, clearly you're not! How dare you do that to my Nomu?! They lied to me."

"Are we going to finish this or what? You said you wanted to clear the game, right? If you think you can truly take me on, then bring it!" All Might says, determination in his piercing blue eyes.

"Guys we're clearly not at this level yet, we need to hang back for this one." Todoroki says.

"Come on Midoriya we should head back, if we stay much longer they might take us as hostages." I say, trying to talk to him isn't doing much. He's standing there still as a statue, fixated on the scene unfolding in front of him.

"Maybe there's some other villains left, we should probably go check and see if anyone needs our help. All Might will be able to handle these guys. Let's go." Kirishima says, and we all start to walk in the direction of the stairs. All of us except Midoriya.

"Midoriya!" I exclaim as I watch him jump into the middle of the fray by himself.

"Get away from All Might!" Midoriya shouts, arm extended to punch Kurogiri. The hand of the lead villain reaches through the mist towards Midoriya. Suddenly, a bullet shoots through the villain's outstretched hand. I look behind us and realize, 'They must've managed to send someone for help.'

There they were a small group of pro-hero teachers assembled at the top of the platform of stairs. One of them starts using his quirk to shoot at the villainous pair. As the villains try to escape through a warp that Kurogiri creates, it seems that they are starting to get pulled away in a different direction, and I see Thirteen hoisted up on the shoulders of my classmates, heavily wounded activating hia quirk to try and suck them into his black hole. It's not enough, and the duo escape. The warp vanishes, leaving the other villains behind.

"Based on the fact that all these pro-hero teachers are here, I don't think they attacked the school itself." Todoroki says.

Midoriya laying on the ground his legs clearly in disrepair, and crying. Kirishima and I both start to run over to him, we've almost reached him before a wall of cement erupts from the ground in front of us. Then, Cementoss says, "We need to ensure all of the students are safe. Please head over to the entrance. I will deal with the severely wounded."

"Okay." I say, wondering what someone without healing powers will be able to accomplish, while Kirishima responds with, "Roger that!"

We make it to the top of the stairs to join the rest of our classmates, and they start counting all the students they have gathered. There's a guy in a trench coat that says, "Aside from the kid who messed up his legs, it looks like everyone is pretty unscathed."

The rest of my classmates started conversing, I wasn't really paying all that much attention to what was being said until Tsuyu asked, "What about Mr. Aizawa?"

'Yeah, what about Mr. Aizawa I saw him dive down and start kicking ass, not bothering to take names. After that though, I didn't see him at all...'

The class goes quiet as the guy in the trench coat says, "Both of his arms were smashed to splinters. His face is fractured, thankfully he got away with minor brain damage. His eye sockets were pulverized... and there's a high chance he may suffer from long-term vision loss. Or so I hear... Thirteen has terrible lacerations across his back and upper arms, but his life isn't in danger. All Might's injuries aren't life threatening either. Recovery Girl's healing will probably be enough to get him back in action, that's why he's been sent to the nurse's office." There was a collective sigh of relief, but there was one more question.

Ochako asks, "What about Deku?"

Ida quickly asks as well, "What of Midoriya?"

The guy in the trench coat answered, saying, "Oh him? He made it to the nurse as well, and should be fine after Recovery Girl fixes him up. Go back to your classes though okay?"

"Okay!" the class responded in unison.

We loaded up the bus and went back to our classes, even though most of us were too distracted to really learn anything after the ordeal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 229 11
As the title says
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
732K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
234K 6.9K 50
we young & turnt ho.