WANT // B.E

De billieachess

the rewrite is out; read it instead please :) ============================== "I want you and you want me, so... Mais

{Rewrite}
{Cast}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}

{30}

3.9K 113 230
De billieachess

^ Hope's Outfit

Hope's POV
Monday, December 28th

"Wake up, baby."

"I don't wanna." I whined.

She laid down on top of me, pressing her face into my neck. "Yes you do." She mumbled.

"No I don't."

"Yes. Come on, let's do something." She said.

"Like what?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"I don't know." She shrugged.

My eyes lit up and I sat up, accidentally pushing Billie off of me. She hit the ground, making a loud thud.

"Owies." She whined.

I looked over the side of the bed, looking at the floor where she was sprawled out on her back. "I'm sorry, bubba."

She sat up and crossed her legs. "Mhmm."

I jutted my bottom lip out. "I am." I dragged out. She raised an eyebrow. "I am, I am, I am. I'm sorry."

She smirked. "I know."

I crossed my arms. "I know." I mocked.

She stood up, leaning down to my ear. "Don't get an attitude with me, babygirl." She whispered.

She pulled away. "So was there a reason you pushed me off the bed?"

I frowned. "I said I was sorry." I mumbled. "But there was a reason, yes. Can I teach you how to play soccer today?"

She raised a questioning eyebrow. "Today?"

I nodded my head. "Pleaseeeeee bubba?" I whined.

"I should've never gave you that notebook. You know I can't say no when you call me that." She laughed, shaking her head.

I smirked. "I know." I sat up, wrapping my arms around her neck. "Can you pick out my outfit? Please?"

She pressed her lips to mine quickly. "Will do."

I smiled as I sat back down and watched as she walked over to my closet, picking through everything. A few minutes later, she came out of the closet and walked to my bed, handing me the outfit she picked out.

"Of course you pick this." I laugh.

"Well duh." She smirked. "And plus... you got a cute stomach." She smiled softly, looking down.

"You're little squishy." I giggled, cupping her face and kissing her lips.

"I am not." She mumbled.

"Sure." I laughed.

-

"Kick. The. Ball." I gritted out.

We had been at the soccer field for twenty minutes already and Billie has learned nothing.

"But like... how?" She questioned, staring down at the ball.

"Like this." I made a kicking motion, showing her the correct way to kick it.

She copied my action and kicked the ball, only to have it roll a total of five feet. I sighed.

"You weren't lying when you said you were bad at sports, was you?" I teased.

"Sadly, I wasn't." She frowned. "I'll just leave the sporty shit to you, yeah?"

I smiled. "Yeah."

"I'm just going to watch you play. You're really cute when you get in the zone. You get all focused and shit."

I blushed and looked down. I bent down and picked up the ball, resting it on my hip, my right arm draping over it. "Okay."

She walked over to the sidelines, sitting down. She had her legs propped up slightly, her arms draped across them. She winked at me, smirking.

I held the ball out in front of me, dropping it. I brought my foot up and punted the ball into the air before it could reach the ground. I chased after it, dribbling it when it hit the ground. I continued to dribble it until I was a little past center field. I kicked it as hard as I could, grinning in satisfaction when it rolled into the goal.

"Das my baby!" Billie yelled.

I smiled, looking down, and shaking my head. My head shot up though when I heard someone calling out to me.

"Hope? What're you doing here?" I looked behind me and saw Devon jogging over to me, a ball in hand.

I jogged over to him, giving him a quick hug. "Hi. It's been like... forever since I saw you." I laughed.

"Because you went to New York and left everybody." He teased.

I playfully hit his arm. "Oh shut up."

He laughed. "So what are you doing here?"

"I was trying to teach Billie how to play soccer." I pointed over at her. She waved at us. "But she gave up within the first twenty minutes."

He sighed. "It be like that sometimes."

I nodded. "It do."

He held his ball up. "Well wanna play with me, then?"

I grinned. "Hell yeah!"

We walked over to center field where he placed his ball down. I threw my ball to the sidelines, where Billie caught it. "You got this, baby!" She cheered. I blew her a kiss and she pretended to catch it and put it in her pocket.

"Okay, so on the count of three we go, alright?" Devon said.

I nodded my head. "3, 2, 1... Go!"

I kicked the ball between his legs, catching him off guard. I ran around him as he turned around. I went to kick the ball again, but he was faster. He kicked the ball back to the other side, chasing after it as fast as he could.

"Come on, baby! You can do this! You're better than him!" Billie yelled, now standing up and throwing her fist in the air. Damn, I love her.

I followed after Dev, trying to get the ball back, but he was too fast. He shot the ball into the goal, scoring. He threw his hands in the air.

"Good job." I smiled.

-

Me and Devvy continued playing for about an half hour. By the end of it, he had seven goals, and I had two.

"Damn, no wonder you're the captain of the soccer team." I panted as he had finished scoring another goal.

"Yeah. But don't be so hard on yourself. You haven't played for a team since... didn't you say sixth grade?"

"True." I gave him a high five before walking over to where Billie still stood on the sidelines.

She held her arms open and I walked into them, sighing contently when she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm tired, bubba." I mumbled, burying my face into her neck.

She rubbed one of her hands up and down my back. "I know, baby. You did really good, though."

"Thank you." I smiled softly.

"You're welcome. Are you hungry?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Very."

"Alright, I'll take you to get some food. Does that sound good?"

"I need to get a shirt, though." I said, looking down at my bare stomach.

"I've got a hoodie that you can wear in my car. Is that alright?" She asked.

I grinned. I love her hoodies. "Mhmm. Let me go say bye to Devvy first."

She let go of me and I jogged over to where Devon was practicing still. "Hey, me and Billie are going to go get some food, but I had a lot of fun today."

"Alright. I had a lot of fun too. We should do this more often." He grinned.

"Definitely. Well, I'll see you later." I waved.

"See you!"

I walked back over to Billie, interlacing our fingers once I got close to her. We walked to her car, where she opened the passenger door for me, letting me get in before shutting the door and running around to her side.

Once she got in, she started the car, and backed out of the parking lot. She rested her left on the steering wheel, lazily steering it, and moved her right hand to rest on my thigh.

-

"Holy fuck." I moaned.

"Is that good, babygirl?" 

I nodded my head. "This is like... the best burger I've ever had!"

She laughed as she took a bite of... some vegan shit, I don't even know. "I'm glad you like it." She said once she finished chewing.

I took another bite of my burger. This shit is fucking amazing. "We should totally come here like... every day." I said in between bites of my burger.

She laughed. "Well while this is good, I'd much rather eat your p-"

"Okay, nope! That's enough!" I quickly cut her off.

She threw her head back, laughing loudly. A few people who was in the restaurant turned to look at her, giving her a disgusted look.

"Keep staring, I might do a trick." She said smugly. They turned around, going back to eating.

I let out a laugh. "You really don't give a shit about what people think, do you?"

"Uh... fuck no." She looked at me as if I was stupid.

I put one of my hands on the table, holding it open. Billie put her own hand on the table as well and interlaced our fingers.

"You know, if you would've told me six months ago that I had a girlfriend and did all kinds of soft shit like this," she gestured to our hands on the table with her free hand. "I would've laughed in your face."

I smiled softly, a pink hue coloring my cheeks. "I love you."

She gave my hand a comforting squeeze. "I love you too, babygirl."

-

A/N A short chapter I know, I'm sorry

Butttt

I've got some shit planned so just hang with me 😈

Okay byeee ilyyy

Words:
1542

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

168K 4.3K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...
153K 6.3K 33
"a whole ass angel," i declared. "the world does not deserve you, billie eilish." she giggled. "you don't think so?" i turned so that i was laying o...
309K 7.9K 42
"yo, Athena, get over here" I turned my head and saw Billie. The last time we properly talked was like middle school, and she was just asking for an...
180K 6K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...