Dared // Drarry AU

By adrarrynight

What started as a game of truth or dare ended in the world's wildest love story. What if Harry had been dared... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven (p1)
seven (p2)
seven (p3)
eight
nine
ten (finale)
YouTube
Updated Socials || Bookstagram!!

coming soon

3.7K 58 6
By adrarrynight

This is an unrelated story to Dare.

You don't have to read Dare in order to read Dared.

A lot of people had been upset with the lack of characters in Dare. I focused only on male characters and it's mainly because I wrote it in a rush to get content out.

I'm proud to admit that the Golden Trio will be in tact in this along with the Silver Trio and Bronze Trio.

I'm not sure when I will officially start working on Dared. I might wait to upload the first official chapter until New Years Day.

I plan on making Dared a whole ordeal, so I look forward to reading (and responding to) your comments!

I love all of you!
Athena/adrarrynight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 130 13
DISCONTINUED Just as the title suggests. There will be fluff, smut, maybe some darker topics. Requests currently not open. The cover art does not bel...
1.4K 54 17
A Dare Harry takes, begins the strong bond with someone unexpected... Which causes the biggest sacrifice anyone would ever take... "Draco, you'll nee...
49 1 12
Draco Malfoy starts to have visions about the future, a family ability that no one had for decades. These visions were all centered on tragic outcome...
362 16 11
Draco finally realises that his true love was (quite liturally) staring him in the face all these years. However, after a freak kidnapping, will he b...