A Chance At Happiness {COMPLE...

By avid_read_write

"I regret to inform you that we could not save your wife's life, she was a brave woman she fought it till the... More

DISCLAIMER
HIM
A Usual Day
Meet With Cousin
Rakesh's Mess
Impending Doom
The DOOM
Her Apartment
Last Rites
PS: I Love You Both
Amusement Park...
The Meeting...Decisions...Friends
Convincing And His Decision
Torture a.k.a Party
The Sunday...
Restless Night
Restless Day & Planning
Shopping & D-Day
Advice & Frustrations
RECEPTION
Consequences
Regrets and Fun
Prank War
Expectations...
Stop It...
Surprise...
Hiking & Talking
No-Confidence & Mess
Mess becomes Messier
Author's note
Mess becomes Messier (Nirvana POV)
Karma Is A B****
Saturday
Feelings & Decisions
Departure....
Deal & Surprise
Yes & Studio
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Bonus Chapter 1.

HER

6.1K 158 3
By avid_read_write

Hi everyone, my name is Nirvana I am a cardiothoracic surgeon working at a private hospital which pays a hefty sum. I always wanted to be a doctor and it was my father's dream as well, to see either me or my sister as doctors and for his luck we both are doctors. My sister is still studying MBBS.

My Father is a History Professor and values individualism over everything whereas my mother is sought of an entrepreneur she bakes cakes for her friend's bakery when need arises and she partly owns the bakery so she is an entrepreneur.

As you can see from my name (Nirvana), my dad is believer of buddha and he says when one is in dilemma and don't know what to decide he/she should always follow the middle path. Coincidentally my Father's name Rahul is also the same name as buddha's son.

My mother Ramya named my sister Gyan as she believes that it is only through knowledge we attain nirvana and thus the name Gyan for my sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
579K 27.3K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
189K 6.7K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
6.5K 541 8
A short story. Two People. Ex-bestfriends. One is a doctor, Another is the hospital MD. She can't wait to shoot him with words, he can't stop her...