All I've Never Imagined

By PRADAPUSSY_

They are all innocent until proven guilty. Not me though, am a liar until proven honest and me being proven h... More

P R E F A C E
01 ~ AVERY DANIELS
02 ~ ROMAN JAMES
03 ~ NIGHTMARES
04 ~ WAR
06 ~ UNTOUCHABILITY
07 ~ FIRST WIN
08 ~ SCRATCHING
09 ~ KNOCK KNOCK, IT'S YOUR PAST
10 ~ SMASH
11 ~ CONFESSIONS
12 ~ FLASHBACK (PART - 1)
13 ~ FLASHBACK (PART - 2)
14 ~ APOLOGY
15 ~ ENDLESS THOUGHTS
16 ~ PRINCIPAL'S PET
17 ~ HOLD MY HAND
18 ~ WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
19 ~ CATFIGHT
20 ~ DINNER WITH DEVIL
21 ~ DIRTY UNDERWEAR
22 ~ AN ADVENTUROUS AFTERNOON
23 ~ 25K FOLLOWERS?
24 ~ I HATE PHONE CALLS
25 ~ TREAT ME SOFT AND TENDER

05 ~ REVENGE

387 89 545
By PRADAPUSSY_

Aghhh! 

I can't believe the nerve of that girl. I drop to my favorite seat in the cafeteria and take in the scene around me. All of my friends are laughing at me, every single one of them.

So basically, someone took a video of me while I became the victim of that stupid prank by that stupid girl. I don't know what her problem is. I just punctured her car's tires and she went all extreme for revenge. 

But isn't that what makes her hella interesting to you Roman? Ugh! True.

I didn't expect her to turn out like this. When I sat beside her yesterday, I knew she was scared, that's why I made fun of her but after watching her reaction I was excited to see what she has to say when she sees her car in the parking lot. But she left me disappointed.

She wasn't as interesting as I thought she was when she just glared at me and sat inside her car instead of yelling at me. She was nothing like I expected.

But fuck! Look at her comeback! Never in a million years had I thought, I would become the victim of someone's evil prank and she took it to an extreme level. I mean she glued my ass to my seat for puncturing her car's tires. I had to get my pants cut off of my body by the janitor while he was looking at me like I was some alien or something. 

Why take it to another level when she could have just punctured my tires in return?

Because maybe we're not in kindergarten and that wouldn't have made her more interesting to you. 

'Shut up' I say to the voice in my head.

I don't know what it is in that girl that really does me in. Maybe it's because I'm used to girls who either get all shy around me or throw themselves at me. She's seriously a breath of fresh air. That girl has been tearing me a new one every time we meet.

Or maybe, just maybe it's her eyes. I don't know anything else but I do know that her green eyes are mesmerizing. I always end up staring into her eyes and I feel trapped. 

"Dude, back to earth dude." Someone snaps their fingers in front of my face and when I look up I find it to be Logan.

"Bro, that girl got you good. I can't believe someone has enough balls to stand up to you," John's laughter came in thick spurts. Logan and Garret are laughing hard too as they replay the video again and again on their phones. 

Logan is our defenseman, while John is the goalie and also my two other best friends. Granted, I'm attached to Garret more, considering we've been friends since sixth grade, but we met Logan and John in high school and since we played with both of them for the first time on the team, we all have been pretty inseparable.

"You just wait and see. I'll show her why people don't mess with me," I say, as I stab my fork in the pasta in front of me.

"Hey Roman," Kristen greets and I stifle a sigh as I hear her annoying voice. Damn, why can't she just leave me alone? I'm already stressed and I don't need her drama right now.

"What do you want Kristen?" I ask rudely, thinking she would take the hint and go away. But this is Kristen we’re talking about, she never goes away.

She pouts, "I came here for you Roman and I saw what that bitch did to you. You don't have to worry, I'll teach her to not mess with you again." 

And the last thread to my patience breaks. I don't know what her problem is. I've tried to make her understand that I don't like her politely, rudely, and even embarrassed her one time so that she wouldn't come back again but she just doesn't get it. She pretends like she fucking owns me. I don't make a big deal out of it but I know she has threatened every girl in this school to stay away from me or she'll make their life hell. If her dad weren't a good friend and business partner of my dad, I would've shown this girl exactly where she belongs. 

"At least she isn't busy throwing herself at me like someone else and I swear to god Kristen, if you do anything stupid to her, you'll be on my shit list next!" I snap at her.

Shock flared across her face, but she quickly smooths her expression and rolls her eyes, "Whatever, you don't have to protect her, and did you think about us getting together? It will be so good Roman, you're Mr. Popular, I'm Ms. Popular, it makes sense for us to be together. Plus I'll make everything so good for you, that you'll be begging me for more," she whispers, trying to be seductive.

I can't help but laugh, ignoring the cleavage she's put in my face. I lean back away from those fake tits, and keep my eyes only on her face and speak slowly, "Roman James don't beg for anything sweetheart and I've told you a hundred times that you and I will never get together, get this through your thick skull." 

When she notices that I haven't dropped my eyes to her cleavage, not even once, she closes her eyes and mutters something before sauntering away. 

I breathe a sigh of relief, I don't think she'll come back again, but I can't trust her, she's Kristen for god sake. I've rejected her hundreds of times and she still comes back.

The bell rings signaling the end of lunch and we all stand up. "See you guys after school," Garret says.

"Actually no. I'll not be meeting you guys after school. I have a plan to form and I'll be busy. So see you tomorrow," I salute the guys as I make my way to the exit.

"Go easy on her Roman!" John calls out, obviously knowing she's in for a helluva of a fight.

"She should've considered the consequences, before pranking me, bro!" I shout back as I leave the cafeteria.

*****

I've been driving around mindlessly since school ended over half an hour ago, thinking about how I could torment her.

I want to do something that she'll never expect in a million years. Hell, I'm Roman James for God's sake, either it’s all or nothing with me.

I take a left on Orchid Street, ready to go home since I'm really hungry, but then stop short as I spot a pet store, on the left side of the street. I park my jeep across the road and make my way towards the store.

My eyes roam around as I enter the store as I take a look at a couple of animals, looking for anything that might spark an idea, and that’s when my eyes land on the nastiest thing I’ve ever seen sitting inside a jar on the top shelf.

I start laughing and shake my head. That's exactly what I need for tomorrow, a big hairy tarantula!

At my request, the owner takes the tarantula out of the small jar, holding it in his hand. My whole body shudders as I watch the tarantula move. 

Damn, that's a really nasty thing. 

Avery's going to pee her pants when she sees the tarantula tomorrow. 

"You sure this thing is harmless?" I point to the nasty looking thing.

"Yes sir, this is a pet store. We wouldn’t keep it here if it were harmful."

"You sure this one isn't venomous?" I ask him again.

"Not at all," he answers. 

"What happens if it bites?" I ask now, second-guessing my master plan.

"Feels like a bee sting with a little pain in the area of the bite."

That makes me grin. She deserves that much, doesn't she?

"Okay, I'll take it." 

He puts the tarantula into a sack that resembles burlap material, but softer, and then he ties it at the top.

"You need an aquarium?"

After I torment the hell out of her with it, I'll turn it loose. Spiders in aquariums... Not my thing.

"No," I say, shrugging as I hand him the money.

I rub my hands together before picking up the sack. I feel so evil.

I put the sack on the passenger seat and drive back home. Can't wait to see her tomorrow.

****

As usual, I was up at 5.30 and at the practice rink by 6. I was clearly extra energized today as I couldn't wait to get to school. My stupid grin widened whenever I thought about my plan. I felt like a little kid.

I'm 5 minutes early today and I can't believe that girl is making me do so many things. I haven't been on time for school in almost 2 years and here I am 5 minutes early! Granted, I begged and whined like a little kid in front of Coach to let me leave early today but right now I would do anything to make her pay.

I enter the class and look at the back, and there she is, sitting on the bench next to mine. Her books are already on the table and her bag is on the floor, lying across her chair. Perfect! 

I make my way towards my seat and sit beside her. There are still a few minutes left before class starts and it's the perfect time to put my plan into action. I discreetly take out the sack from my bag and hide it behind me as I face Avery. 

"Listen, I wanted to talk to you about something," I speak innocently and try so hard to not stare into her green eyes. I don't want to be hypnotized this early in the morning.

"Look, I'm not going to fall for your tricks. I know if you want to talk to me, then you're definitely up to something." She replies, already annoyed by me. My lips slightly twitch at the corners but I sober my expression quickly. 

It's time for my Oscar-winning performance.

"Wait, just hear me out before you say anything," I say softly as I give her a pained look. Her face softens for a second before being replaced by her usual bored expression.

"Go ahead," she replies as she continues to look at me.

"I think that it's time that I am honest with you," I say as I shift my chair closer to her.

"Ok-ay," she says as I watch confusion take over her face. I can tell that she has no idea what's going on, and that is when I realize that I am in full control of the situation.

"The truth is that I don't hate you. I'm mad because you played that stupid prank on me, when I actually liked you," I say as I watch her eyes increase in size.

"What?" She screeches.

"I liked you, I like you, Avery." That's the first time I've called her by her name and I know she is more serious now when she hears her name coming out of my mouth. "I don't want to play games and do stupid pranks because the truth is that I want you-"

"You want-"

"Shhh," I interrupt her, by gently placing my index finger on her lips. I slowly let my hand slide down her smooth skin and rest on her chin, as I continue my Oscar award-winning speech and discreetly open the zip of her bag with my other hand. I watch as her chest begins to rise and fall as she takes in the look in my eyes. I slowly take the sack from behind me and place it in her bag. I open the sack and let the tarantula slip away as I take the sack out, and hide it again behind me and close her bag quickly. 

"The truth is that I didn't want you here because then I'd have to try and resist you but I don't care anymore. I don't want to resist you anymore," I say as I move my face closer to her so that my mouth is right next to her ear. "I don't want to play games anymore Avery, do you understand?" I ask as I trail my hand down her arm, very slowly.

Just then the bell rings and she straightens up. "We'll talk about this later, don't you dare try to run Avery," I warn as Mr. Cole enters the class.

All I want to do is burst out laughing but I keep my mouth shut and focus on what is going on as I wait for the class to end.

The bell finally rings after fifty-five minutes of pure torture signaling the end of class.

Yess! It's showtime people.

Opposite to what I said, she doesn't wait,  doesn't even look at me once Just closes her books, picks up the bag from the floor, quickly opens it and--

"Aaahhhhhhhhh!" I burst out laughing. 

Fuck yeah! 

The whole class turns to look at her, bewildered from her scream but I keep laughing. She takes out her hand and Ewww that tarantula is sitting on her hand. She jerks her hand and stumbles back which makes her fall from her seat to the floor. 

I'm laughing so hard that I'm having trouble breathing. I place my hand on my chair to keep standing straight. Not just me, everyone's laughing hard at her, now.

While she falls to the floor, the tarantula crawls to her leg. Her squeals loud and full of terror has everyone covering their ears. 

"Get it off me, please!" She cries and I laugh more, the bold girl who doesn't take anyone's crap is sitting helplessly on the floor. 

“Kyleeeeeeee, get it off of me please!" She swings her legs and I try to breathe.

Kyle and his girlfriend Lily shove their way through the crowd that has gathered around us, looking down at her in horror. Several people are making videos and laughing while several boos and talk about how nasty and big it is. 

Lily quickly empties her purse and gives it to Kyle. Kyle bends down next to Avery and slowly traps the tarantula in the purse which was sitting on her stomach. 

Just as Kyle closes the purse, Avery lunges towards me knocking me back as she screams "I'm going to kill you, motherfucker!" She starts hitting my shoulder which only makes me laugh harder, as I catch her small hands in mine.

"Not right now, Avery let's go!" Kyle takes her off of me and drags her towards the exit of the class after throwing the purse containing tarantula at my chest as Lily grabs her bag and follows them.

"This will teach you to not mess with me ever again, Angel" I shout, grinning widely.

"You just wait and watch what I do to you, asshole. You're going to regret this!" She shouts back, just as Kyle drags her out.

I pick up my bag and the purse and laugh again, I have no doubt she is going to make me regret this, but for some odd reason I'm looking forward to it. 

Not the prank, but her presence. But right now, I have to get this scary-looking tarantula out of the school.

Hey, amazing people!!!

Did y'all like this chapter? Don't forget to leave your reviews.

Tap that star button to make me smile.

Teaser ~ A silly fight between Ben and Claudia.

Until the next chapter 🥴

Happy reading ;)

Kiara 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.2K 17
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
549K 49.5K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
4M 86.5K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
69K 4.3K 26
{ู…ูุณู’ุชู…ูุฑุฉ} {ู…ุชุฑุฌู…ุฉ} ูƒููŠู…ู’ ุชูŽุงูŠู’ู‡ููŠููˆู†ู’ุบู’ ูููŠ ุนูŽู„ูŽุงู‚ูŽุฉู ุณูุฑู‘ููŠู‘ูŽุฉู ู…ูŽุนูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุฏููŠุฑู ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽู†ู’ูููŠุฐููŠู‘ู ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ูŠูŽุนู’ู…ูŽู„ู ู„ูŽุฏูŽูŠู’ู‡ู. ุฌููŠููˆู†ู’ ุฌููˆู†ู’ุบููƒููˆูƒู’...