Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

By inavapr

Arshi ff. NOT a show based story. Peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to Arnavkikhushiforever. I a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank You

Part 37

7.7K 329 16
By inavapr

As they walked khushi started blabbering again:arnavji aapko pata hai hum aur jiji aksar aapne shaadi ke baarey mein baat kartey they.. Jiji ko hamesha se hi koi sidha aur suljha hua jeevansathi chahiye tha..aur unhe bilkul waisa hi mila....lekin hum hamesha kehetey they ki hamara rajkumar safed ghorey mein ayega aur humey ura le jayega...dekhiye hamarey sath bhi wohi hua...aap hawa ke jhokey ki tarah aaye aur humey sath ura le gaye.. (you know me and jiji used to always discuss about our life partners. Jiji wanted someone simple and composed and she just got that while I used to say that one day my prince charming will come and take me away with him..and that only happen with me...you suddenly came one day and took me away with you) 

Arnav: khushi hamari shaadi jaise hui...I mean..tumharey saarey sapne... (khushi the way we got married..i mean..all your dreams..) 

Khushi smiled and said: sapno se bhi sundar!! Aur aapko pata hai buaji keheti hai ki hamarey sath jo bhi hota hai woh kisi aur ke sath nehi hota...tabhi to woh humey sankadevi keheti hai..(it was much more beautiful than my dreams..and you know buaji always says that whatever happened with me doesn't happen with anyone else..thats why she calls me sankadevi) 

Arnav smirked and said: woh to hai... (that is true) 

Khushi hit him on his hand and said: waise aapko kaisa jeevan sathi chahiye tha? (by the way what kind of a life partner did you want?) 

Arnav: I don't know...maine kabhi iss baarey mein socha nehi...I mean I didn't believe in marriage and all..so...(I don't know..i never thought about it..i mean I didn't believe in marriage and all so) 

Khushi made a face and said: off ho arnavji...aapko na kuch samajh mein nehi aata!!(off ho..you don't understand anything) 

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said: khushi is mein samajh ne wali kaunsi baat hai...yeh fact hai..(what is there to understand...this is a fact) 

Khushi: aap apna fact aur figure office ke liye rakkhiyega..jab humne aisa poocha to kam se kam hamara dil rakhne ke liye hi kehe detey ki khushi mujhe tumhari tarah samajhdar aur suljhi hui ladki chahiye thi..(you keep all your facts and figures for your office...when I asked this you should have atleast said that khushi I wanted a life partner like you..intelligent and composed) 

Arnav smiled and then said to tease her: khushi are you sure tum aapni baat kar rahi ho...I mean samajhdar aur suljhi...(khushi are you sure you are talking about your ownself...I mean intelligent and composed...) 

Khushi stopped walking and put her hand on her waist and shot an angry look at him and said: haan haan to kar letey kisi aisi ladki se shaadi... And started walking. (yes ..then you should have married someone like that) 

He held her hand and said with a naughty smile: jabse tumse mila hoon tumne kisi aur ke baarey mein sochne ka mauka hi kaha diya.(ever since I met you, you have not given me a chance to think about someone else) 

Khushi felt extremely happy in her heart hearing this from arnav that he didn't think of anyone else apart from her. She blushed at the thought and then to hide her emotions she said: lekin aisa lagta to nehi tha ki aap humse...(but it never came across that you...) 

Oh really?? Arnav smirked...khushi tumhe sach mein aisa nehi lagta tha ki I had feelings for you? (oh really...khushi you really didn't understand that I had feelings for you?) 

She looked into his eyes and it was impossible for her to lie looking into those brown eyes. 

She fumbled and said: nehi...matlab haan...matlab..hamari chhoriye
aap humey yeh bataiye ki aapko kab ehsaas hua ki aap humse pyaar kartey hai? (no...means..yes..means..forget about me..you tell me when did you understand that you love me?) 

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said: pyaar tha ki kya tha pata nehi lekin jis din tumhari rajiv ke sath engagement hui thi...aur woh tumhe aapne sath le jaa raha tha, us din mujhe yeh ehsaas hua ki...(I don't know if it was love ot not...but the day you were getting engaged to rajiv and he was taking you along with him..i realised...) 

He paused and stopped walking. So did she. She looked at him and he said: that I can't live without you! 

A revelation which touched khushi's heart. Even he was going through the same turmoil as she was during that time. 

She just managed to say: ar..navji...aap tabse aur humey laga tha ki sirf hum hi...(you had feelings since then and I always thought that it was only me..) 

Arnav looked at her confused: matlab? (meaning?) 

Khushi said in one breath with regret in her voice: arey aapne humse shaadi karne se inkaar kar diya tha tabhi to hum ne rajiv se shaadi karne ke liye haan kahi thi...humne to uski tasveer bhi nehi dekhi thi (you didn't want to marry me so I agreed to marry rajiv...I didn't even see his photo) 

Arnav: what??lekin tumhe kaise pata ki maine...(what?? But how do you know that i...) 

Khushi: humne aapke naniji aur di ki baat sunli thi...(I heard the conversation between you di and naniji) 

Then she said with a sad face: aur fir humey laga ki sirf hum hi aapse pyaar kartey hai par aap nehi...isliye to...(then I thought that only I had feelings for you but u don't...that's why) 

Arnav looked at her; dumbfounded at this confession of hers and said: what the... Tum mujhse ekbar baat nehi kar sakti thi? Baata nehi sakti thi mujhe?waise to itni bakwas karti reheti ho...(what the...couldn't you talk to me once? Couldn't you tell me? Otherwise you keep on blabbering always..) 

Khushi: hum bakwaas kartey hai?? Aur waise bhi aapke muh mein jalebi bharey huye they kya?aap bhi to humse kahey saktey they!! (I keep blabbering?? And by the way..was your mouth full of sweets? You could have also told me) 

For a brief second both looked at each other and then started laughing. 

Khushi: hum dono..(both of us) 

Arnav: kitne ajeeb hai..(are so strange) 

They started walking again. The dark night and the empty road were the witness to their confessions and revelations. 

Suddenly they felt water droplets on them, both looked up at the sky and saw it was drizzling.
Arnav: damn it...bas isiki kami thi..(damn it..now only this was left) 

Khushi smiled and wide opened her arms and said: haan...lekin ab woh kami bhi puri ho gayi! (yes..and now that is also fulfilled ) 

Arnav: what!! Pagal ho tum? And then said with gritted teeth: khushi hum yahaan itni raat ko beech sadak pe fase huye hai..ab upar se yeh barish.. (what!! Are you crazy?? Khushi we are stuck in themiddle of road at late hours in the night and on top of that this rain...) 

Khushi: aap na bohot dartey hai..(you are so scared) 

Just then there was sound of thunder. Khushi quickly moved closer to arnav, held his hand tightly and burried her face on his shoulders. 

Arnav held her by shoulder and smiled saying: so ab kaun darr raha hai? (so who is scared now?)
Just then another sound of thunder defeaned their ears. Khushi was really scared now. Arnav knew that very well. He put one arm round her and looked around for a shelter as the rain was getting heavier now. Khushi looked over from behind arnav's shoulder. 

Khushi: arnavji...yeh baarish to abhi tez ho rahi hai... Ab hum kya karey? (arnavji..the rain is getting heavier..what do we do now?) 

Arnav: finally tumhe samajh mein aaya...awesome! (so finally you have understood...awesome!)
Arnav noticed a small hut at a distance. 

Arnav: khushi lagta hai waha pe kuch hai..come..(seems like there is a shelter there..come)
Khushi looked around again. Arnav held her hand and led her to the shelter. He pushed the door a little and it opened. It was absolutely dark inside. 

Khushi held his hand and said: arnavji yahaan to bohot andhera hai (arnavji it is so dark out here) 

Arnav: don't worry main hoon na tumharey sath (don't worry..i am there with u) 

He closed the door from inside and just then one half opened window banged open in the breeze scaring khushi. Knowing khushi was scared arnav kept her close to him. 

Some light came in through the open window. They looked around in that light. A small bed was there and an earthen pot lying on the ground is all they could see. 

The rain droplets falling on the roof of the hut was creating a beautiful rhythm. They both were wet. Arnav took off his shirt while khushi tried to dry her hair with her saree which was also wet.
Arnav's eyes fell on her. Her hair was on one side exposing her bare back. He moved towards her slowly; khushi was obviously not aware of the same till she shivered at the touch of his lips on her back. 

Khushi managed to say: ar...navji 

He trailed his kiss upwards from her neck and stopped near her earlobes and said: sshhh...
He continued kissing her while his hands held her close to his body, exploring it at the same time. Khushi tried to moved away but felt her saree slip from her shoulders and stuck somewhere. She held it and turned around to see arnav holding it. She kept staring at arnav who didn't have his shirt on. Arnav was quick to react. Taking advantage of khushi's absentmindedness, he rolled the saree in his palm, pulling khushi closer each time he rolled.
Khushi held the last bit of her saree close to her body still making an attempt to cover herself from his gaze. 

Arnav was not even blinking, he was looking straight at her, the shyness in her eyes, her inhibitions were making him even more desparate. Finally khushi looked up at him and in reply the mischief in arnav's eyes revealed his intentions quite clearly to her. Arnav held her gaze and took one step closer, then kept his hand on top of hers by which she was clutching the saree. With this touch she forgot that she was holding the saree and moved her hand. The saree slipped down immedaitely and his lips curved up in a lopsided smile. Before khushi could react further, he picked her up in his arms and took her to a different world all together- a world full of love, passion and desire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8.7K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
142K 5.2K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
32.6K 2.8K 16
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab
110K 3.6K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...