Killing Addict (IzuOcha Fanfi...

By daebinnie

Uraraka Ochako was a social outcast. No friends, no family but just all by herself in her shabby apartment. H... More

Sneak Peek
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

2.4K 84 180
By daebinnie

Chapter 9 - In Love

In the cold bedroom where the lights were off, the sunlight beams through the windows and shone through Ochako's closed eyes, making it flutter open slowly.

Her squinted, tired eyes sees a blurry vision of a ceiling. As it got clearer and clearer, she sat up and gave out a big yawn.

"Ah." She hissed at the pain all over her body. The stings were still there from the stab and injections.

She didn't really care how painful it felt. She was just looking around to see if any of those were just a dream. Well, she wants to confirm that it wasn't one.

Unfortunately, she didn't see Izuku anywhere in the room. Last night, she was sure that he was right next to her, sitting down as she slept soundly. Maybe downstairs, perhaps?

She wasn't sure if he slept next to her on this bed. On his bed. She blushed at the thought as she hugged her knees together.

Ruffling sounds were heard in the room which made her jolted a bit. There's something in the room. It came from below the bed.

She gulped with slight fear as she crawled to the right side of the bed. Her head popped out of the edge as her heart started thumping really loudly.

To her surprise, she sees Izuku on the floor, sleeping on a futon with a small blanket covered around him.

What she's seeing infront of her was a rarest thing in her life. Seeing Izuku soundly asleep.

The girl took a longer look, as she did, she started looking through his features more. He looked very soft and peaceful. He got cuter and the calm breathings he's making as his messy, fuzzy hair covered a part of his closed eyes. It made her eyes sparkling just by seeing those.

One of his arms were ontop on his head while the other was on the chest. The blanket covering only one leg while the other is out. The image looked like a child sleeping that Ochako is reminded of from his positioning and face.

Her cheeks were full of red colour, as she hooded her eyes. She could feel her heart thumping loudly as the sound just got faster and faster. The sight was so precious for her.

She then realized something that came in her head.

It was breakfast and her stomach was feeling a bit upset, looking for food. She then quietly got off the bed as she opened the door, leaving off a soft creak from it.

As she went downstairs, she made her way to the kitchen. The kitchen looked like it wasn't used that much. But there were stocks.

Since she lives alone, she has always cook the food for herself and because she couldn't afford that much takeaways. So with these small stocks, she could improvise just right.

She then put the pan on the stove and started cooking.

His nose sniffed hard when he sensed an amazing aroma smell in the room. His eyes opened and looked around. As his body sat up, his heart started beating really loudly.

"Ts-Tsu-" He muttered. He has never smelled food once the moment he woke up from bed anymore.

His mind is just flooded with more of those memories now. His head shook as he exhaled deeply. He mustn't care. "What's she doing down there?"

Izuku quirked as he got out of bed and washed his face.

He scratched his droopy eye sleepily and as he opened his it, he witnessed Ochako preparing breakfast.

His eyes bulged at the scene with surprise and his hand was led to his chest as he felt this warm feeling inside of him. He never knew that something like this would happen and he honestly liked it a lot.

As Ochako walked over to get the salt, she noticed Izuku's presence at the kitchen door across her. She smiled at him.

"G-Good morning." She greeted.

Izuku felt his blood rushing through his veins. What a pleasant sight to see.

"Good morning," He replied. "So what were you doing this whole time?"

Ochako's cheeks were burning red as she looked down timidly. She spoke, "I-I made you breakfast."

Izuku knew what she was doing already but just wanted her to say it. He smiled at her, crossing his arms as he leans on the door frame.

"And what is it that you made? I don't even have that much stocks." He told her.

She squirmed. "Yeah, you didn't have that much stocks but I managed to improvise and made omelette for breakfast."

When she said that, she let out a small chuckle along with it.

Once again, it was another pleasant sight to see.

Weird, really. These feelings that Izuku is experiencing is burning inside him really hard. It is all coming back to him.

He knew and has to keep her safe, or rather, to himself.

The green-haired guy grinned. "I would like to try it." He told as he went towards her.

"Here." She sang as she set the meal on the dining table.

Izuku took a seat, and grabbed a spoon on the table. Ochako sat across him to just watch him eat.

"There aren't any poisonings here, are there?" He questioned her as he looked straight into her eyes.

Her eyes widened as her eyebrows furrowed in shock. "Of course I wouldn't do that!"

Izuku chuckled, but at the same time, nervous. He's just so used to keeping his guard on whenever good things like this happens. He couldn't help it.

But there was just this feeling that he should just trust her in all her doings for him. Izuku thought it was really strange that he is treating her like some kind of friend. Or maybe more than that.

His next victim, became someone who is so close to him.

He had never felt that in a very long time.

"How was it?" Ochako asked him nervously, as she played with her fingers, afraid it won't taste that great.

Izuku munched on the food and the taste, it was savoring. He loved it. He started gobbling it by lifting the plate and putting it all in his mouth.

Ochako was entirely shocked about this as she watched him just eating the entire thing in one bite.

After that, Izuku smiled with his satisfied mouth and closed his eyes happily as he gave her the plate.

"It was so good! Can I have more?" He said.

Ochako's heart suddenly thumped at the view. A sweet view of Izuku smiling at her, asking for more of her cooking. Her cheeks blushed as she gave off a flustered look.

"S-Sure," She responded. "But I'm afraid we don't have that much stocks."

Izuku stood up and smiled again as he reached out his hand out to her. "No worries. Let's go grocery shopping together."

Once again, her heart was beating quick and her chest tightened up. It was almost as if this was a dream. She was feeling too happy.

It can't be.

It's almost feels like, she might be in love with him for real.

"Okay." She said with a big smile on her face and red cheeks glowing.

-

"Okay, so what should we need?" Izuku asked as he pushed the trolley and Ochako walking next to him.

She replied. "We need some butter, and of course, eggs, salt and pepper and some cheese."

His mind didn't remember any of those. "We need eggs, that's for sure."

"What do you want to add inside?" She asked him.

"I don't know how to make omelette, it's up to you." He answered.

She chuckled. "Well I guess it can't be helped. I'll just add some ham."

"Ham sounds great." He said, feeling his stomach grumbling, wanting to eat more of her cookings.

Ochako kept looking away from his view. She blushed everytime she is thinking of this situation they're in. It's as if they were a real thing.

The real thing.

She jumped and placed her hands on her cheeks, hiding the red colour in her cheeks.

"This doesn't mean anything! I mean we're not going out! We're just gonna make some food, right?!" She whispered to herself. "Right?!"

"Hey, dolly, here's the eggs." He carried a tray of eggs and placed it in the trolley.

She nervously spoke. "A-Ah! Ye-Yeah, just put them in there."

He looked at her, confused. "Okay? So, what's next?"

"U-Um, butter and cheese." She said.

"Alright. Let's go!" He smiled with a small chuckle.

Her eyes hooded at the back of him, with her mouth squirmed and cheeks burning up even more.

"This doesn't mean anything. We're not possibly together." She said in a sad tone.

She then walked faster to catch up to him. "We also need rice."

-

The two finally went back home.

Ochako started firing up the pan and started cooking the omelette. "Maybe I should cook something else later."

Suddenly, arms were sent around her waist from the back. She was caught by surprise as she jumped slightly at the feeling. "E-Eh?!"

"I'll be going to work later. Stay inside the house for me, will you?" He said softly on her shoulder.

Her mouth gaped as her eyes were looking around confused and nervously. Her face was completely red and no words can come out properly.

"E-Eh?! S-Su-Sure." She answered.

"Good." He whispered and let her go.

She said to him, without facing him. "What was that about?"

"Hm?" He hummed. "Oh, I don't know, just feel like doing it." He then set his hands at the back of his head.

A small tint of blush came across on his freckled cheeks. "Dammit." He whispered under his breath.

Ochako was extremely nervous as she felt her heart beating quick once again. The words he said was giving her lots of thought. She had to stop thinking of these and just go along with what's going on.

"Y-You're working?" She asked him.

He looked back at her with surprise and started laughing. "You don't remember? I'm still working as a mailman?"

Her eyes were in shock. "O-Oh yeah! Right?"

"Is it because of what happened and you finally knew what I really am?" He asked.

She looked down slowly, and pouted a bit. She was a bit nervous to answer back.

All of a sudden, he made his way towards her and stood infront of the lady. Ochako looked up and stared at him.

"Don't worry," He said. "Can I help you cook?'

Ochako's eyes sparkled as her lips turned into a smile. She was very pleased to hear those words and it sent her heart to go beating fast again.

"Sure!" She said with a warm smile.

As she turned around, Izuku stared at the back of her head with the small blush on his cheeks again. He hen covered it with one of his hands. "Dammit." He whispered.

His temples were forming sweat and his eyebrows began to furrow with confusion. That moment was overwhelming for him.

Don't smile like that. It's too much for me.

"Just beat the eggs and put it the bowl along with the salt and pepper." Her words were just echoing in his head with more of his confused thoughts in it getting in the way.

"Izuku?" She called which made him snapped back to his thoughts.

"Y-Yeah?" He answered back. "Oh sorry, the eggs."

"You okay?" She asked.

He nodded in response. "I just spaced a bit, my bad."

She smiled unsurely. "N-No problem."

Ochako stared at him with worry. Maybe something is going through his head about before.

Or maybe something happened just now.

-

"I'm off to work. Thanks for the food." He said.

Ochako smiled back at him. "Thank you for helping out as well."

He did the same to her. "No problem. Stay safe here."

"I will." She responded back.

Izuku then left the house as Ochako started to wash the dishes. She felt alone and the house was so quiet.

After she turned off the tap, she stared at the sink. She started thinking deeply. Her eyes looked around the living room which was across the kitchen. Her thoughts began to picture the room full of dead bodies. She almost forgot that place existed.

She wanted to check it out.

She made her way upstairs and walked towards the door to that room. She was nervous and sweat began to form from her temples. She couldn't smell the place but as she stood infront of it, it started kicking in. It was awful.

She covered her nose as her other hand was sent to the doorknob and she tried to open it.

Unfortunately, it was locked. She exhaled deeply and turned around, facing away from the door.

She looked straight at nowhere and gave off a sad expression.

"I wonder if Izuku is still gonna do these sort of stuffs," She said to herself. "I honestly don't want that."

•••

"Uraraka-san?" Iida knocked on her door. "It's me, Iida. Are you home?"

No answer. He knew it, she wouldn't be at home. Something must've happened. Or maybe she's inside, but just couldn't respond.

"The door's unlocked?" He said in surprise when he managed to open the door.

"Sorry for the intrusion. Uraraka-san, are you in here?" He looked around the empty, dark house.

His eye then caught on a package on the table infront of him. It seemed to be a delivery package. Iida picked it up and analyzed it. It just seemed to be a comic inside.

"Uraraka-san?" He called once again.

He then grabbed his phone and started dialing the girl. He looked around the house again and examined the place.

Suddenly, he heard a sound of a ringtone inside the room where he's in. His body stopped moving and started trembling.

He looked around first then began following the sound with his phone still in his ear. He was confused and full of shock hearing the sound of the ringtone.

Then came to his sight, Ochako's phone that he gave her was on the kitchen counter, which was ringing. Iida grabbed it, and saw him calling it. He ended the call afterwards.

He then saw all the 18 missed calls from Iida. He stared at it with a worried look.

"Something must've happened." He said under his breath.

He made his way out of the apartment in a hurry as he ran somewhere. He rushed as fast as he could.

His next venue is the police station.

-

A/N: That went pretty quick tsk. Bruv it's almost been a year AND I HAVENT FINISHED THIS BOOK YET. I really wanna start the new ones because there are some of you who really wants to read it now !! (╥﹏╥) I hope I can finish this as soon as possible !!

I'm gonna start college soon around August so I'm gonna be pretty free (?). I'm taking an art, kind of, course and I want to keep practicing my art skills y'know so i might be pretty busy at some point so yeh.

See you in the next chap ! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 953 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
13.9K 445 7
In which Ochako Uraraka, in her second year at U.A. and no longer in denial of her feelings for Izuku Midoriya, contracts the deadly Hanahaki Disease...
27.8K 543 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
321K 7K 33
Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience of being in a relationship or falling in...