3Way

By bigtiddijk

(Discontinued) Because fricking wattpad deleted half of the chapters 😭 "Is it possible to love two people a... More

INTRO
1
2
3
4
6
5
7
10
14
8
15
9
17
19
11
Notice
12
13
16
Im sorry
18

...

2.1K 39 9
By bigtiddijk

Hi everyone I know I've been away for a really long while and just when I started to write again and started to gain my confidence and energy something very unfortunate happened again, I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel like everyone I feel ok and slightly happy something bad always happens and I'm afraid to be happy at the moment.

I know I shouldn't be writing my personal problems here but unfortunately for the past couple mouths I've lost all my friends and I'm not close to them anymore which is why I don't have anyone to talk to anymore. I'm hoping to feel better after writing out my feelings.

Writing helps me a lot and I enjoy it a lot, I know I'm not the best and there are a lot of places I need to improve on but it really gives me joy and just makes me happy, I can use all my imagination and just feel happiness for a while. I hope everyone understands that I'm not going to quite because this is one of the things that make me happy and I don't want to give up on that.

I'm tying my best to keep myself happy by watching funny Bts vids and concert vids because honestly they are the only reason I smile and I'm so grateful they exist because without them I would have given up already.

But like I said I'm not going to give up like RM said everything goes and I believe him and I will wait for the day all of this pain goes away.

But for now I have to say I can't keep writing because I don't have the energy or the inspiration. I'm sorry everyone I hope you all understand <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 255 31
Jungkook loves his life, well, he did until he was taken by the Hybrid Association and caged him up. Now, he was alone. His family long gone. He crie...
48.2K 1.8K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
48.5K 1.4K 22
•COMPLETED STORY• (Part one) If you fall in love with two people at the same time choose the second...because if your really loved the first...
38.7K 1.3K 28
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...