Similar Popularities, Differe...

By BuRocks17

Two popular students of Stanford High School namely, Halilintar- the bad boy and the most fearsome student in... More

~Sneak Peek~
🔹Prologue🔹
🔹1 - Rival🔹
🔹2 - Commotion🔹
🔹3 - Hug🔹
🔹4 - Stalker🔹
🔹5 - Pictures🔹
🔹6 - Anonymous🔹
🔹7 - Blame🔹
🔹8 - Punishment🔹
🔹9 - Unlucky Day🔹
🔹10 - Classmates🔹
🔹11 - Saved🔹
🔹12 - Detention🔹
🔹13 - Strange🔹
🔹14 - Partners🔹
🔹15 - Hangout🔹
🔹16 - Broken Promise🔹
🔹17 - Forgiveness🔹
🔹18 - Hope🔹
🔹19 - Hidden Truths🔹
🔹20 - Forgive or Forget🔹
🔹21 - Piece of Advice🔹
🔹22 - Count on Me🔹
🔹23 - Back Together🔹
🔹25 - What A Friend Needs🔹
🔹26 - Fine🔹
🔹27 - Video🔹
🔹28 - Absence🔹
🔹29 - Help or Suffer🔹
🔹30 - Adopted🔹
🔹31 - Words🔹
🔹Epilogue🔹
🔹EXTRAS + BLOOPERS🔹
🔹Sequel🔹
HEY GUYS! UwU
THE SURPRISE 🎁
🔹Bonus🔹

🔹24 - Good Terms🔹

2.4K 176 102
By BuRocks17

Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.

<~><~><~><~><~>

Our similarities bring us to a common ground; Our differences allow us to be fascinated by each other.

<~><~><~><~><~>

Right after the lightning element and the light element saw each other, their eyes intensely narrowed into slits while looking at each other. Their friends felt uneasy again, making themselves shrunk on the ground where they're standing at while anxiously glancing at the two rivals. The whole atmosphere then became menacing, causing Taufan and Duri to sweat nervously and bit their lower lips nervously.

Meanwhile with Blaze and Ais, their eyes blinked in disbelief while staring at the two, popular competitors blankly. "You have got to be kidding me..." They both muttered in unison. All of the sudden...

"Wazzup, famous bad boy in school!~" Solar vividly said, grinning then did a fistbump with the lightning element. The latter gave him a smirk as he fistbump his rival back.

"Sup, well-known alchemist of Stanford High!"

From a few meters away, Taufan and Duri's jaw dropped as they stared at the two rivals in disbelief. They didn't expect that they're actually in good terms already. The fire and ice element from the other hand, could only sigh in relief.

"Wha- Since when did the both of you became friends already?!" The wind elemental asked, his face's still filled with shock and disbelief while looking at the two, famed boys.

"Long story, Taufan..." The light elemental alchemist replied, winking afterwards.

"There's no way!" Duri cheerfully exclaimed, while smiling brightly and widely. "Finally, both of you are in good terms now!" He added, as he squealed from the inside with full of giddiness.

"And, hey Hali! You're unfair! How come you fistbump with Solar but not me?! Hmph!" Taufan huffed playfully, pouting afterwards while crossing his arms on his chest. His lightning elemental friend only snickered whilst Solar chuckled lightly.

"Wait a minute, how about you two? How did you two became 'all-good' now?" The light element curiously asked, with his eyebrows furrowed.

The wind and leaf elemental giggled. "Thanks for them!" They said in unison as they pointed towards to where Blaze and Ais are. The latter only chuckled nervously as they awkwardly waved their hands at them. "Come on Blaze/Ais! Join us!"

The two childhood friends exchanged glances at each other for a moment before curving a small smile and nodded in agreement, both of them walking towards to where the four are.

"H-Hey, partners in rivalry...!" Blaze greeted, while laughing nervously. The two competitors only gave him a blank look and raised one of their eyebrows up at him. The fire element then became uncomfortable all of the sudden. "I... won't anymore cause ridiculous actions, I swear!"

Both Halilintar and Solar glanced at each other for a few moments with their arms crossed before looking back at him, again in deadpan expression.

Blaze gulped. "...Oh boy..." He mumbled, with a fear tone in his voice and lowered his head down in embarrassment.

"I know you won't because you already learned your lesson." The light elemental spoke, shrugging his shoulders afterwards. The lightning elemental on the other hand, nodded. His response made the fire element looked up and tilted his head slightly in confusion.

"Can I ask what changed the both of you to become friendly all of the sudden?" Blaze couldn't help but asked, his face frowning a bit.

"As we said, it's a long story." Halilintar was now the one who answered.

"I guess, I'm glad that you two aren't being so boastful around anymore like before." Ais stated, grinning a bit at the two rivalry-friends.

"Ah, come on! Tell me what changed you two!" Duri whined, pouting while shaking his best friend playfully. The light element only chuckled softly at his friend's adorable action.

"Fine. We just talked about some things and ended up being in good terms now."

"That's it!?" The leaf element furrowed his eyebrows, staring at his friend in disbelief while blinking twice.

"Well, I just summarize it since I told you it's a long story."

"Ahhhh-- what things, Solar?"

"Things. Period."

"Oh, come on Solar!"

"Hey, red eyes! Help me out!"

"You're on your own, sunny."

"Arghh..!"

"Heh, I'm glad you two are getting along now..."

The six boys paused as they turned to look at the one who just spoke, making the whole atmosphere around them became quiet. Taufan and Blaze started trembling in fear while Ais and Duri remained silent. Whilst with the two famous rivals, beads of sweat started trickling down their faces. And the one who just spoke, was none other than the school's student government president: Gempa.

But, they didn't feel any menacing nor scary vibes from the government president. Instead, a calm and gentle one. Gempa curved a warm smile at the six boys, and no doubt, it was their first time seeing Gempa smile so gently and heartwarming.

"And by the way, the six of you are five minutes late already for your next classes." The student government president stated, checking the time on his watch.

The group of boys flinched as they quickly fixed their things and was about to ran towards their next classes when Gempa suddenly stopped them.

"Hey! I'm not even going to write you guys. Plus, it's a no-no if you ran on the hallway. Just... take your time walking towards your next class." Gempa calmly said, sighing afterwards.

"Farewell, guys..." He said, smiling at them once more before turning to the other way and started walking, leaving the six boys in confusion and disbelief. As the earth element turned around, he deeply sighed, a gloomy expression plastered on his face as he walked.

Sadly for the six teenage boys, they didn't know Gempa was only trying to be a good person to them.

<=><=><=><=><=>

The next day, the wind element, with his lightning elemental friend was looking for a table to sit while both of them carrying trays on hand. It was time to take their breaks. Specifically, it's their recess time.

"Hey Taufan! Over here!" Duri cheerfully said, waving his hand and patting the table where he and Solar were seated. The light elemental alchemist only curved a small smile at them with both of his arms placed on the table.

"Okay! Come on, Hali!" The wind element said, making his way towards Duri and Solar's table. The lightning element only followed after his friend.

As they reached their table, both of them sat down, putting their trays carefully on the table.

"Hey, if you don't mind, can me and Ais also sit with you guys?" Blaze, out of nowhere appeared beside them, with Ais behind him while carrying their trays with food in hand.

"Not at all! The more, the merrier!" Taufan joyfully stated, making the fire and ice element smiled gladly and sat down with them at their table.

While the group of boys were enjoying their food together and a few talks with one another, the leaf element then turned his head towards to where he didn't expect that he'd saw Gempa from another table, eating all by himself with no one sitting with him. He saw their student government president lonely on his table, his eyes were dull while eating his own packed food.

Duri felt bad for Gempa and thought of something to at least, make the earth element happy.

"Psst, guys!" The nature element called his now group of friends, making the latter stopped talking to one another and successfully caught their attention to him.

"How about let's invite Gempa with us?"

====================================

Hmm... Will they decline or not? :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 423 24
This story is about the elemental family that was living happily together until one day they got seperated,only their oldest brother Halilintar didn'...
22.5K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
11.7K 352 13
"Was that the only reason you talked to me?" I asked in a whisper. "What reason?" "That our parents have known each other from a while?" I asked. "N...
6.6K 327 19
I noticed how boboiboy duri have only a little amount of Angst so I decided to create this story, story about an element name duri/thorn who wishes t...