A Little named Jimin(Yoonmin)...

By RosetheK

Jimin is 18 and he's a little. His parents are SUPER protective over him. Jimin while in little space meets a... More

Intro
Meet Minie
Minie's little buddies
Welcome Jimin
Boy talk
Little helper
Father&son day
The "new" guy
Match maker
Little new friend
"Scary" boy
The annoying pest
Play date
Meeting Taehyung
Male bestie
Sassy squad
Scary man vs sweet man
Friend goals
Jimin's crush?
Quick feelings
Littles being littles
"Friends"
Handsome babysitter
Pest returns and control
Bath time
Incounter
Another little friend
A clingy little
I'm Dylan
Scary man returns
Apologies...
Strange helper
Yooie
Minie and Yoongi
Unforgiving
Friend advice
Counselor Minie
Meet the Kim's
B gang
Trusting Tae
The truth hurts
Sorry note
Song
Family nonsense
Plan K
One on one
Let me show you
What are we?
Helicopter parents
Mum gets answers
Daddy's back
Minie helps again
Second chance?
Mirror fun 😏
Getting to know you
Dating tradition
The "date"
Nighttime loving
Little training
Daddies & littles
Couple talk
A friend...?
In daddy's home
Rider
New family members
The question
Kim family
Min Jimin
Yoonmin 💛
Epilogue
Hello!
A little Halloween
Minie's Christmas
Growing up for Halloween
✨ Special episode ✨
Wittle Christmas
It's a little Christmas
Spotify list

Minie's Christmas pt 2

8.9K 352 106
By RosetheK

Yoongi smiled and nodded. "Lets go see your tree". Yoongi said and Minie jumped up and down. "Herie". Minie held out his hands. "What?". Yoongi says. "I have to cover your eyes to hide the sirprise". Minie said. "So... You're going to cover my eyes with your hands?". Yoongi asked and Minie nods.

"You're going to cover my eyes with your baby hands?". Yoongi said. "Should I call mama on you?". Minie asked. "Nope". Yoongi bends down and Minie smiled and blindfolds Yoongi. "Where the hell?". Yoongi says. "I saw Dada do this to mama". Minie grabbed Yoongi's hand and walked off.

Minie stood in front of his tree with a huge smile on his face. "Ready daddy? And don't worry, Minie didn't make a mess". Minie said. "Ok then, I'm ready". Yoongi said. "So take it off". Minie giggled and Yoongi took off the blindfold.

"What the he...". "Tata!". Minie shakes his booty in happiness. "Ain't it pwetty?". Minie asked. "Why are there two trees baby?". Yoongi asked. "Mama said that one tree is for your cheap gifts and the other are for his gifts". Minie answered and Yoongi clicked his tongue. "My gifts are not cheap". Yoongi scoffed. "Mama got me a merry go round bed". Minie said.

"A what?". Yoongi looked at Minie. "Its pretty daddy! It moves and plays songs! And it has movies of baby me and it all blue!". Minie claps and Yoongi stares at Minie stunned. "D-do you know how much it cost?". Yoongi asked scared. "Umm... It had a lot of zeros". Minie scratched his head. "It had seven zeros! Minie is so smart". Minie giggled.

"The fu... I mean...". Minie was already holding out his hand. "Can't you spear me?". Yoongi begged and Minie pulled out his phone. "No! Here! Here!". Yoongi handed Minie a twenty and Minie smiled. "Tank you!". Minie said. "You're welcome". Yoongi said. "Now off to bed, Christmas is... Where are you going?". Yoongi saw Minie leave, so he followed him.

M

inie wasted no time and started to open his presents. "Woah! What are you doing!?! Christmas is tomorrow!". Yoongi yelled. "Mama said that I can open his gifts so I can see what real gifts look like". Minie says not even looking at Yoongi. 'Jin gets on my nerves'. Yoongi made a fist and looked at Minie. "Minie enough, come on... Time for bed". Yoongi said.

"Aw". Minie stops just to pout. "One more please!". Minie begs. "One". Yoongi said. "Yay!". Minie cheers and picks up a small box. "Here daddy! This is for you". Minie said. "Me?". Yoongi says and Minie nodded. "I picked it all by meself!". Minie puffed out his chest.  "Thank you Minie". Yoongi pats Minie on his head and opens his gifts.

"Holy... Minie how did...". Yoongi stared at the watch while Minie took a picture of him. "Nicey right? Dada helped me get it". Minie said. "Thank you Minie". Yoongi kissed Minie on his head. "You welcome". Minie smiled. "Hang on I go...". "Minie doesn't want it". Minie said. "Huh?". Yoongi tilted his head. "I don't want your giftey".

"Uh... Why?". Yoongi raised his brow. "Minie just wants daddy, that's Minie's present". Minie crossed his arms. "You...". Yoongi huffs the chuckled. "You are adorable". Yoongi said. "Minie's knows that". Minie rubbed his eyes. "Come on, you're tired". Yoongi said. "You're tired". Minie yawned. Yoongi laughed and picks Minie up.

"Put me do...". Minie yawned again. "Come on". Yoongi carried Minie to their room.

"Mmm". Minie was already letting out soft snores and Yoongi smiled at him. "Night love". Yoongi kissed Minie on his cheek.

"And thank you".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 21.5K 30
Taehyung, Jungkook's roommate, is babysitting a little boy for the week and Jungkook is not too happy about that. *CONTAINS LITTLESPACE*
162K 5.6K 20
Jimin takes care of a not so loving Yoongi. NOTE!! little space!! it's a mindset. where an adult has a mindset of a child because they are dealing wi...
2.8M 115K 140
Jimin, A 17 year old that is the sweetest person in the world. He by chance was saved by someone and that someone was the "biggest psycho" in Korea t...
512K 32.3K 58
Where Park Jimin goes from being a good boy to going to a mental hospital because of an older guy named Min Yoongi Highest ranking: #176 in fanfic an...