Boys Boys and more Boys Harry...

By bbybunnyxxx

Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure m... More

FIRST YEAR (Chapter 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/n
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Merry/Happy Christmas
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SECOND YEAR (Chapter 11)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n Thank You!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chpater 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Shout out! To little_cxtie
Chapter 26 (Has abuse in it)
THIRD YEAR (Chapter 27)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Just wanted to say Thanks!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
FOURTH YEAR (Chapter 41)
Chapter 42
Well i did this...
Chapter 43
Chpater 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
WE FANILLY HIT CHAPTER 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
⚠️ A/n Please Read ⚠️
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/n ( Your Decision)
Chapter 58
Quick A/n
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Yule Ball Part 1)
Chapter 61 (Yule Ball Part 2)
Chapter 63 (Yule Ball Part 3)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/n about rude comments (ill update a chapter soon)
Oneshot Request 💘
Chapter 67
Im sorry for everything :/
New book ideas :)

Chapter 66 (Im Back!!!!)

1.4K 29 6
By bbybunnyxxx

A/n
Hello guys!!!! I'm back bitches!!!!
I'm sooooo sorry that I haven't been updating. A lot of have things changed over these last few months not just me but the whole world cause of the pandemic of COVID 19. I had some personal issues I had too take care of but now I want too start this book again and the one shot books! If anyone has any suggestions they would like they can text me about it privately or u can write it in the comments.

NOW WHAT U HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FIR THE CHAPTER!!!!

Y/Ns PoV
"WELCOME TO THE SECOND TASK!"

Professor Dumbledores voice rang through the speakers. Everyone cheering and chanted bundled beside each other for warmth above the icy cold water below.

"Lasts night, something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These four treasures, one for each champion... now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. In order to win... each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough, expect for this: They will have but one hour to do so, and one hour only. After that, they'll be on their own. No magic will save them. You may begin at the sound of the cannon."

(Sorry that was super long 😂)

An anxious knot began to form in my stomach for Harry. I stood sandwiched between George and Ginny crossing my fingers for Harry that nothing goes wrong.

The cannon soon went off with a loud BANG!

Making everyone jump or at least flinch at the ear pricing sound. I watched as everyone dived into the water except for Harry... He looked like he was strangling himself?

Until Professors Moody pushed him into the water everyone stood in anticipation waiting too see what happens next.

Soon Harry jumped out of the water doing a backflip in the air It looked like he had flippers on and gils???

"YEAH!" Harry screamed into the air landing back into the water with a loud splash

Everyone cheered and screamed for him

I laughed at Harry's behaviour

After a couple of minutes have went by with no sign of anyone returning soon I began too panic cause I haven't seen Hermione or Ron in ages and I couldn't see them in the crowds.

I asked Ginny, Fred and George if they'd had seen their brother or Hermione they all said no.

"The Beauxbatons champion, Miss Delacour... has unfortunately been forced to retire... so she will take no further part in this task."

'What a shame I do hope she got her treasure god knows what's down their.' I thought

I soon decided I would go down and stand beside Neville too ask him if he'd had seen either of them.

As I was making my way down though sound grabbed me by the arm pulling me into their chest I looked up too see Draco with a soft smile of his lips.

"Ah... H-Hi Draco.." I said nervously my face reddened a bit getting slightly hot

"Hey Y/n, I was wondering what had happened too you at the dance I was planning for us too go out for a walk." Draco asks looking down at me with worried eyes

'Should I tell him about Fred and George orrrrrr...'

"O-Oh... Yeah I kinda saw Hermione crying and I thought I would help her out since she's my best friend of course." You say lying slightly

You weren't completely lying you would've helped Hermione even if you weren't crying yourself!

"Okay... Well maybe we hang out or  something's after school or during the break.. It's only if you want too"

Draco started rambling on a wee bit getting flustered and getting red

I giggle slightly taking Draco out of his rambling state.

"Of course I would love too go out with you sometime Draco." 

He seemed a bit shocked taken back that I would even said yes but he soon but on his famous shit eating smirk and said "Yeah.. Cool I guess we'll talk later then."

"Sure I'll see you later Draco." You say bending up slightly giving him a kiss on the cheek then walking away waving your hands goodbye.

You heard Crabb and Goyal tease Draco as she goes off in one of his moods again.

I walked down too where was standing and Neville and said "Hey Neville!"

"O-Oh Hello Y/n." He says back smiling

"Have you seen Hermione and Ton anywhere I can't find them."

"O-Oh well emm... I think there down their.." He says pointing nervously not wanting too look me in the eyes

I look at where he was pointing

"... In the Water?"

I say confused out of my mind what he was talking about

"Y-Yes D-Dumbledore said that the Ch-Champions has too find their treasures and that meant by people."

I had gone pale with the information Neville had just given me feeling more anxious than I did wayyyyy before It had even started.

Neville has seem too have noticed my pale face and reassured me that they where all fine Dumbledore said that he will get them out with no harm.

I thanked Neville and decided too go quickly over too see how Fleur was doing she looked like she was about to burst out in tears she was telling me that her sister was still down their and she couldn't go get her.

I was literally not helping I was panicking with her I felt super bad for her but I did the same thing that Neville done too be and reassured her that Dumbledore would never let anything happen too her little sister.

As she was talking about her sister I thought about if myself and S/n was that situation I would be having a panicking attack.

Luckily S/n was sitting safe with her friends and Luna a couple of rows away from myself

Sighing slightly I gave Fleur a hug and went back over too Neville and looked into the water.

The clock turned

Time was running out.

Soon Cedric came up with Cho I cheered them on happy that they where safe and not hurt.

I went over helped Cho out of the water and gave her and Cedric a towel she smiled and whispered thank you I gave Cedric his towel and a pat on the back he smiled saying thank you Y/n.

I heard more cheering going on I looked over them and saw that Hermione and had saved by Victor

I ran over too where she would be helped her along side Victor

Once Hermione and Victor has a towel I hugged Hermione and said "Don't you ever do something like that again you had me scared and panicking!"

She just rolled her eyes playfully and smiled hugging me back

I said thanks too Victor who seemed over joy too see Hermione smiling he smiled back blushing slightly as Hermione thanked him and hugged him.

Ron then suddenly appeared with Fleur younger sister myself and Hermione went over too see him and help out.

I was still worried Harry should be hear I am guessing that he got Ron and Fleurs sister but he still hadn't returned from the Black Lake.

I hugged Ron once he had a towel around him and also smacked him on the arm scolding him for me having a panic attack while Hermione stood beside us giggling.

Everyone went quiet when they heard a splash I look to my right too see a Harry with his wand out flying at the podiums he landed with a big thumped.

We all ran over to him too see his he was alright

Soon everybody was cheering and clapping again singing and dancing the whole lot!

I ran over too wear Seamus was drying him off and crouched down and hugged him not too tightly I could tell he was in pain by the expression on his face.

I looked over at Ron who was getting all lovely dovey with Fleur she was giving him kissing for helping him save her younger sister.

Ron looked starstruck once she finished kissing him she elegy with her sister. Ron started touching his face where the kisses where and said  "Merci!"

"Harry!" Hermione shouted putting another towel on him hugging a bit too tightly for Harry's likening

"Hermione! Ow Ow-"

"Are you all right? You must be freezing." You laughed at the situation as Hermione contributed too put more towels over Harry's back

"Personally, I think you behaved admirably." Hermione said smiling

"I finished last, Hermione." Harry said sassily and emotionless

Hermione began too kiss him on his head while I just rubbed his back gently trying not too hurt him anymore than he already Is.

"Next to last." I said as Hermione finished the rest by saying "Fleur never got past the Gindylows"

She chucked slightly at her french accent but I felt more bad for Fleur cause I have a S/n and if something like that happened too her I would hit the fucking roof!

People began too shout Krum! Krum! KRUM!

Dumbledore came rushing over too us

Once he got too us he waved his hands in the air yelling "Attention!"

We all stood up waiting for what Dumbledore had too say

No one could hear him over the noise though so he had too us a spell for his voice which made it much clearing and horrifically loud.

"ATTENTION! THE WINNER IS MR. DIGGORY!"

Crowds of folk cheered for Cedrics winning it was well deserved you clapped and smiled happy for Cedric but still sad that Harry didn't make it too the final.

"Who shows innate command of the Bubble-Head Charm. However seeing as Mr. Potter would have finished first... had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Mr. Weasley... but the others as well we agreed to award him.. Second Place!"

You put your arm around Harry pulling him into a quick hug "Second place well down Harry!"

You kissed him on the cheek which made him blush slightly pinkish

Hermione and Ron congratulated Harry on second place.

"For outstanding moral fiber!"

The Durmstrangs where not happy about this at all if Harry got in that means Viktor would be out which is a shame but I'm just happy that Harry got in.

Some people booed but most people where cheering
—————————————————————————————————————

You took a boat with Hermione, Ron, Harry and the twins

We where all laughing and cheering about Harry and all of his 'his moral fiber'

"Blimey. Even when you go wrong, it turns out right." Ron said making me laugh

"Yeah, well done, Moral Fiber." Fred says patting Harry on the shoulder

A man came up to Harry and started talking to him so the five of us decided too head back too the castle

All I could think about now was getting a nap after all of that worrying I spent.

Ron is right though even if Harry's wrong it's always Right.

Word count 1891

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and again I do apologise for my absents I gave you guys a long chapter this time see you all in the next update bye! :3

Luv
        Puppy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 652 52
You transfer to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons. Your 15 going on 16. You become friends with the golden trio, especially Hermione. But you also catch the...
476 6 62
She's been through a lot in her life, the trials she has faced are just the beginning. Can she cope with what will happen next or will she crack unde...
21.2K 494 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...
1.7K 78 41
harry potter x fem! oc - Our story begins in Cassia Bright's first year at Hogwarts. Though most hope for her to be quiet and out of trouble, the odd...