My Demons

By demxnsbell

The human race is extinct. Angels from the Heavens and Demons from the Underworld now inhabit Earth. But n... More

You are just a Human
Quick Note!
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Characters so far ...
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 12
character pictures
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
character update 1
character update 2
chapter 17
quick note
chapter 18
chapter 19
quick note
note
chapter 20
chapter 21 part 1
quick note
chapter 21 part 2
quick note
chapter 22
chapter 24
note
chapter 25
chapter 26
note
chapter
sorry
Note
Chapter 28
Characters
Characters
note
sorry
okay

chapter 23

258 11 0
By demxnsbell

The window to my bedroom smashed open pulling me fast out of my sleep. As my eyes adjusted to my bedroom all I saw was orange.

Red.

Flames.

Fire.

Fire was everywhere, surrounding everything. I felt my forehead, I was sweating. I breathed in searching for air but all I got was a tsunami of smoke hit my nostrils. I coughed and gasped, searching for air until I felt my throat starting to clog up.

I rolled out of bed. Heat rises, right? I crawled along the floor, dodging sparks and flames until I reached the door. I tried pulling at the handle but my hand just slid off due to the sweat and perspiration both on my hand and the handle. I pulled and pulled against the handle until I realised it was useless. I was getting no where. I slid down against the door and sobbed, still struggling to breathe. Who was rocketing the flamed rocks through the window anyway? Were we under attack? Maybe it was the revolution. Oh gosh. I started to panic. I was going to die. I was going to die.

A blaze suddenly came soaring towards me. Before I could move, A blast of pain erupted in my leg. I kicked off the flame and looked at my scorched leg.

before anything a secret flame had lit my wings afire. All I could do was scream. And scream. And scream.

Until my wings were only ashes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 2 1
A child, a robot, and an angel face the end of the world.
244 0 23
Demons live on earth. They are segregated and treated poorly, as if they were inferior. Hunting them has become a sport, capturing them, a game. The...
49 2 5
Long ago during the accident times, people and holy beings lived together in harmony but one day they had vanished without a trace. To humans, the ho...
174K 9.4K 50
When Eira was seven, she was involved in a car crash that left her mother dead and her with no memories of the incident. Therefore, it's impossible f...