Individual Roleplay Book (CLO...

By Stardustdragon345

Roleplay with my characters basically. More

Welcome and Rules
Form
The One who forgets
The Shapeshifting Twins
The Quiet Fox
The Ghost Boy
(closed) The Falling Girl
The Son of Dragons
@Musicdevil The Inseparable Twins (special)
The Lone Wolf
The Cursed (Special) (@Http_Deku)
Im alive
New Updates Coming!
The Vampire Boy
The Boy with a Camera

The Royal Twins

2.4K 3 11.4K
By Stardustdragon345

Name(s): My name's Gwendolyn Carol! // I'm Richard Carol.
Age: We're both 19.
Sexuality: I'm bi // I am too
Looks: Funny you don't know us since we're the prince and Princess.
Gwendolyn is short with long black hair that she mainly keeps up in a messy bun. She has very tanned skin and like green eyes.
Richard is only a little taller than his twin sister and has short, nicely combed back hair. He also has lime green eyes.
Personality: Im the fun one, mr rule follower is boring. // am not!
Gwendolyn is free spirited and super hyper most of the time. She's very creative and makes decisions based on emotion rather than logic.
Richard, on the other hand, is a rule follower. He thinks more logically than his sister and is more introverted. However, he can be just as fun as his sister, when he actually relaxes that is.

Likes: I love love love art and I completely adore painting, I love playing soccer as well. // I like reading and sketching, I'm not the best at full on drawing. I love cooking a lot too.

Dislikes: I hate rainy days and I hate having to sit through meetings. // I don't like being in large groups of people and would prefer the library over any social event.

Scenario 1: You are attending a royal mascaraed ball when you run into Gwendolyn trying to pull Richard into the ballroom. You...?
Scenario 2: Make your own

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
61.7K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...