Their Weakness✔

By -periwinkles-

{Book 3 of the Weakness Trilogy} "Peter, that is not the right way to hold a baby!" "Well, that's funny becau... More

Teaser
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Epilogue

holiday special

4.8K 175 144
By -periwinkles-

Happy Holidays!

Welcome back to the Weakness series!

Oh my God, it's been one hell of a year, guys. I'm so glad it's over. I need a fresh start and hopefully, 2020 will bring new challenges!

This year I got a new job, started a whole new book series (still in the works), and got a new cat 😆 so exciting!

Now all I need is a boyfriend or girlfriend 😅

But for now, my gift to you for the end of the year is a new chapter about Evelina and Peter. Yay.

Thank you all so much for reading/voting, I really appreciate it.

I hope you all had a great 2019 and have an even better 2020!

A Christmas Surprise

Evelina Frost Pan growled as she stared at her husband. His uncreative mind wasn't getting the picture she was imagining and she was growing frustrated. With a swift stomp of her foot, she let out a loud huff.

"Peter, I said to the left!

"This is left!"

"I meant my left!"

Peter huffed but obeyed his wife as he began to tug the huge pine tree to the left. He backed up to admire his work and turned to Evie.

"This good enough, dear wife of mine?" He asked, mildly mocking her. Evelina scoffed but nodded.

"It's perfect. Now, we can start decorating!" She exclaimed, making funny faces at her son, Sebastian, who she cradled in her arms. Sebastian giggled loudly and slammed his chubby arms against his mother's cheeks.

"That baby is too spoiled. He has to start pulling his own weight around here," Peter grumbled as he began to pull out Christmas decorations from the many shopping bags Evelina had brought home the day before.

"Seb is literally only 3 years old, the only thing he can do is stumble on his little chubby legs and look cute while doing it," Evie cooed. Peter glanced at her and frowned. He remembered back before Sebastian was born, Peter was the center of Evelina's attention. Evie used to simply give her all to him.

And now he had to share.

Felix would make fun of him whenever he would complain. The blond lost boy couldn't believe his best friend was jealous of his own son.

"If we hurry, the house will be decorated by the time the boys get here," Evelina said as she placed Sebastian down in his cot right next to the tree. Peter quickly placed a kiss on Evelina's lips before grabbing a box of lights.

"Come on, love. It's 9 a.m... If we hurry, we can have this place pissing Christmas spirit by noon."

~

Evelina and Peter sat on their couch, quietly admiring their beautiful work of art. Sebastian cooed as he was completely mesmerized by the twinkling Christmas lights.

"You like the pretty lights, Seb?" Evelina questioned, bouncing the boy in her lap lightly. Seb let out a very loud yes.

"It's an hour past noon. We should start getting ready," Peter grumbled.

A holiday party was being hosted at their apartment for the lost boys to all reunite. It was Evelina's idea, and although Pan had agreed at the moment, all he really wanted to do was lay down with his wife and sleep.

"Can't we tell them the party's canceled because we got bronchitis or something?" Peter whined. Evie chuckled and shook her head.

"Get up and go shower. You smell, Pan," she said. She placed Sebastian to watch cartoons and sighed when she suddenly felt a pair of hands begin to massage her shoulders.

"I'll go shower only if you join me, pretty lady," Peter whispered. Evelina hummed. The sensation felt nice but she knew Pan's tricks. He was just trying to get her into bed.

She had fallen for it more than once.

With a swift of her elbow, she managed to hit Pan in his stomach. He doubled over in pain and gasped for air.

"What was that for?!"

"For being a pervert in front of our son."

~

The party was not as chaotic as Evelina thought it was going to be and for that she was thankful.

The lost boys fussed over little Sebastian. Each of the boys had bought tons of presents for the baby. The biggest one was from Sebastian's godfather.

"I'm not letting Sebastian go on it."

"Don't be a downer, Evelina."

"Felix, what is a 3-year-old supposed to do with a boat?!" Evelina exclaimed as she stared at the ship Felix had apparently built with the other lost boys.

Felix crossed his arms and pouted.

"When he turns 5, I'm going to teach him how to sail," Felix claimed proudly. Peter scoffed.

"I think I trust Killian to teach Seb how to sail more than I trust you," he said as he pushed Felix.

"What does the pirate have that I don't?"

"A sense of direction."

After Felix's demonstration of the massive ship he had made, they all headed back to the apartment. As Peter and Felix argued over the time they both got lost in the Enchanted Forest, Evelina watched as the lost boys all took turns holding Sebastian.

"Evelina, Bash threw up on me," Pogocat whined while the Twins laughed at him. She handed a towel before taking the baby away from them.

"Alright, Sebastian, it's time for your nap," the young mother spoke before he let out a cute yawn. Evelina almost died from cuteness overflow. She retrained herself and walked up the stairs to the nursery. It didn't take long for Seb to fall asleep and soon the room was filled with his soft snores. Evelina sighed happily and turned on the baby monitor before stepping out. She returned to the party and smiled when Peter found her. His arms wrapped around her waist and he quickly placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Love, how's Sebastian?"

"Out like a lamp. I'm sure he won't sleep for very long though," she mused, swapping Peter's wandering hands away.

She turned on her heel towards her husband and gave a cheeky smile.

"I have an announcement."

Peter tilted his head with confusion and watched as Evelina grabbed the attention of the rest of the boys.

"Merry Christmas, boys! I have something exciting to share with you guys," Evelina bit her lip and turned to smile at Peter.

"I'm pregnant!"

Cheers surrounded the couple as Peter suddenly had his arms wrapped around his wife tightly. Evelina could hear the lost boys all crying and hugging each other as if one of them had announced that they were dying. Evie scoffed.

"You are all a bunch of wusses. How you managed to take over an entire town, I will never know," she mumbled.

Peter wouldn't let Evelina go. Not even after the lost boys had all left for the night. He continued to kiss her hands, her neck, and her belly. Anywhere he could reach, he insisted on holding her.

It was beginning to bother Evelina.

"For Winter's sake, I haven't even given you the best news," she whispered. Peter choked.

"There's more news?! You better not be divorcing me, Evelina," he warned. She let out a loud laugh and shook her head.

"Not today, love."

Peter scrunched his eyebrows.

"We're having a girl."

Peter nearly fainted.

~

"MY BABY'S HAVING A GIRL, YES!"

Evelina flinched as Snow began to scream to the high heavens. She watched as her motherly figure began to jump up and down, Killian and David joining her as well.

The Charming family celebrated the baby girl to come and once again, just like the time before they began to smother Evelina.

Peter held onto Sebastian tightly as he watched his wife's family fuss over Evie. He didn't know if he should be glad they were pampering her or scared.

"How far are you along, Evelina?" Henry asked excitedly.

"4 months. Didn't even know I was pregnant, I just thought I was getting fat," she admitted all while rubbing her slightly bulging belly.

"We should take you shopping soon," Snow exclaimed, already making a mental list of what was needed to buy.

"And think of baby names," David said. Killian immediately perked up at the mention of names.

"Snowflake?"

"Pirate, I swear if you ever bring up those stupid names again, I will tie you to a tree and leave you to the wolves."

~

Months passed, and Evelina was in that stage where she hated everything Peter did, even if he meant nothing but good.

It got so bad, Peter insisted Evelina stay with Snow and David for a couple of nights.

And she fully agreed.

Evelina whined softly. Her insides felt like they were being sloshed around and she was getting extremely uncomfortable.

"I'm so over this pregnancy," she snapped and glared down at her belly.

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COME OUT?!

Snow and David peeked over to their daughter. They found her fighting with her big stomach. Snow chuckled to herself and handed Evie a glass of orange juice.

"Stop yelling at the baby," David said, "it's not her fault you are the size of a balloon."

Evelina glared at him.

"Okay, then who should I blame? Because I have to blame someone!"

"Blame Peter Pan. Good for nothing boy got my daughter pregnant. I still don't know who told you about sex," David grumbled as he chopped tomatoes.

"Evie, tomorrow we can go pick out some more baby toys. Granny said she also made some baby shoes and clothes," Snow said as cooked some last over the stove. Evelina hummed.

"I'll only go if she makes me a cheeseburger with extra fries and a strawberry milkshake," she bargained. Snow laughed before placing a bowl of pasta in front of her.

"I'll see what I can do."

~

"Evelina, don't do that."

"Yes, I want to do that."

"No, baby, put that down."

"Peter, no, I want to EAT THE SUSHI!" Evelina screamed as she tried to shove three pieces of sushi into her mouth. She snarled at her husband when he tried to take her plate of food away.

"No, put that down, Evelina, NOW!" Felix screamed as he and Peter worked together to take away the deadly fish. Once Felix pried it out of her hands, he flushed the sushi down the toilet with an honorary salute.

Back in the kitchen, Peter had managed to calm Evelina down and gave her a plate of meatloaf instead. She glared at the plate and whined.

"But I want sushi," she complained. Peter kissed her head and hummed.

"Not until the baby comes out, love."

She pouted and looked down at her belly. Evelina couldn't remember the last time she ate something she actually wanted. Her life was full of fruit, vegetables, and other healthy food that she had no interest in.

But Peter was keen on keeping Evelina on a healthy diet for the baby.

"Can I at least get some ice cream?" She asked hopefully. Peter was about to protest but suddenly stopped. Evelina stuck out her lower lip and widened her eyes. Using the best puppy eyes she could conjure, Evelina got her to wish when Peter sighed in defeat. He just couldn't say no to her pouty lips. He flicked his wrists and a nice bowl of mint ice cream appeared before her.

Peter and Felix watched as Evelina scarfed down her treat. The boys knew better than to bother her when she was in a fit.

"I'm going to go pick up Seb from your parent's house, Evie. I'll be back shortly," Peter said as he placed a quick kiss on Evelina's cheek. She didn't say anything as she concentrated on eating her food.

Peter turned to Felix.

"Make sure she doesn't eat anything she isn't supposed to."

"You have my word, Pan."

Peter glanced once more at his wife before stepping out of their apartment. He headed straight to the Charming's loft, where he knew his 3-year-old would be waiting patiently for him.

Inside, Felix watched as Evelina finished her ice cream. She turned to him slowly and for a slight second, Felix was scared.

"What do you want to do while as wait for your husband?" He asked. Evie shrugged as she pushed her plate away.

"We can look at dogs online again."

"Sounds like a good time, Frost. You get the computer, I'll get the snacks."

~

Sebastian Frost was more than excited when his father arrived to pick him up from his grandparent's house. He dropped the wooden sword he had been playing with and ran into his dad's arms. Peter grunted as he swooped up his son in one.

"Dad, me and grandpa played prince!" Seb said in his baby words. Peter nodded to his son's words even though he didn't understand him at all.

He quickly said goodbye to his in-laws and left. Peter told Sebastian they had to hurry. His mommy was waiting for him back home with Uncle Felix.

Besides, Peter didn't exactly trust Felix to win in a battle against Evelina if she was hungry.

Pregnant and Hungry Evelina was a force never to be reckoned with.

~

When Peter and Sebastian arrived home, they both found Evelina knocked out on the couch. With a line of drool and her mouth wide open, she snored away in the living room. Felix sat at the kitchen table, still looking at dogs with a glass of wine in his hand.

As soon as Seb ran into the apartment, Felix got rid of the wine and hugged his godson.

Peter peeked over to his wife and chuckled when she let out a loud shore.

"When did she fall asleep?"

"After seeing a picture of a husky. She got so excited, she tired herself out," Felix said as he placed Sebastian down on the floor and threw on a jacket.

"You're coming round tomorrow, right?" Pan questioned. Felix nodded.

"Course. It's my turn to watch the little lost boy," he said as he ruffled Seb's hair.

"See you tomorrow, kid."

"Bye Uncle Felix."

Peter closed the door behind his best friend before looking at Sebastian.

"Come on, Bash. Let's put you to bed before your mommy wakes up," he whispered. Sebastian allowed his dad to carry him off to bed while his mom continued to drool on the couch.

~

Evelina frowned as she sat on the white, uncomfortable hospital bed. She sighed and glanced at the nurse.

"Hey, do you think I can get some food?"
She whispered secretly. The nurse shook her head before fluffing Evelina's pillow.

"Sorry sugar, no food for you. You can have some ice chips if you wish," the blonde said in her thick, southern accent. Evelina growled under her breath and watched as the nurse left.

"Damn you, Nurse Charlotte."

Peter Pan paced outside of his wife's hospital room. Behind him, Sebastian followed his actions. The two boys paced back and forth, one worried and the other thinking it was a game.

"Where the hell are your damn grandparents?" Peter cursed under his breath. Sebastian, who had actually heard him, shrugged and continued to pace.

"I'm here!"

Peter turned to see Emma and Killian running up to them, Henry struggling to keep at their sides. Sebastian immediately ran to Killian, wanting to be picked up by the one-handed pirate.

Peter watched in pure abandonment as his son gushed over the pirate.

"I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart twenty times."

"How's Evelina doing?" Emma questioned. Peter shrugged his shoulders

"I have no idea. She refused to let me into her room. Claimed that last time I stressed her out too much."

"Knowing you, she's probably right," David said as he rushed up; Snow, Neal, and Regina at his side as well.

"Where's auntie Evie?" Neal questioned as Emma took her little brother and Sebastian down to the cafeteria for a snack. Killian and David followed close.

Snow White turned to Regina and gave a firm nod.

"Alright, Regina. Let's go help deliver a baby."

"Hopefully, Evelina's in a good mood. Last time, she nearly bit my head off," Peter mumbled to them before the two women disappeared into the room.

Peter took a seat on one of the chairs in the hall and Henry sat beside him.

"Hey, Peter?"

"Yeah, kid?"

"Did you by any chance tell Jack Frost that his daughter has gone into labor?"

Peter's eyes suddenly widened.

"Holy fuck."

~

It took Regina, David, Robin, and even Henry to hold Jack back from strangling Peter Pan. The Winter Spirit was furious nobody had told him his daughter was about to give birth for the second time and his victim was the cause of it all.

But the struggle against him didn't last long. Before they all knew it, Snow stepped out of Evelina's room, just like last time, with a big smile.

Everyone hushed around her.

"Is Snowflake okay?" Killian questioned and Regina nearly punched his lights out. Snow laughed.

"Yeah. Both Snowflakes are okay."

Peter and Jack had fainted.

~

Evelina was done.

She was beyond exhausted.

She could manage to deliver one baby, one wasn't bad.

But when she found out she still had another one lodged up in there, she was glad Peter wasn't in the room or else she would have murdered him.

"We have to double all of our stuff. This baby was not expected. Look, they both look just like me," Evelina rambled as she gestured towards one of the sleeping twins. Peter chuckled and admired his baby girls.

"Yes, my love, and Sebastian looks like me."

"Good. We're all even then," she mumbled tiredly. All Evelina wanted to do was knock out but something kept her up.

"We still have to name them," she whined. Peter hummed.

"I suppose one of them should be named Ever, as we agreed," he said. Evie hummed.

"And the other?"

"I would have liked to name her Slightly, but I guess that will have to be her nickname," Peter grumbled. Evelina scoffed.

"I don't want my kid getting beat up in the playground for being called Slightly."

"Can it be her middle name?"

"Fine whatever."

"We still need to name the last one," Peter said and Evelina chuckled.

"She looks like a Snowflake."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You want to name her Snowflake but refuse to name her Slightly?!"

"I'm sorry, but did you just shove two small chicken-sized babies out of your vagina? No? Then shut up."

~

Peter let all of their family cram into the small hospital room. They all cooed at the small girls and Snow nearly squealed by how cute they were.

"They are so cute, Evie! They look just like you!"

"Yeah... Except for their green eyes."

"You still haven't told us their names," Regina said as she held onto one of the girls.

Evelina's smile widened.

"Everyone, meet Everest Frost and Snowflake 'Slightly' Frost... Snow for short."

Killian let out a loud cheer.

*unedited*

My dudes, this chapter was supposed to be posted about a week ago

Whoops.

I just made it longer to make up for it

Oh well, whatever, happy holidays guys 🤣

The twin's names are honestly stupid but I genuinely couldn't think of anything else lol

Snowflake and Everest... Eh, it could be worse

Thank you all for reading The Weakness series.

Happy New Years, snowflakes ❄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 12.8K 46
{Book 2 of the Weakness Trilogy} "Have I mentioned today how lucky I am to be in love with you?" "No, but I'll be sure to remind you in an hour." ~ O...
50.5K 1.5K 23
(Book 4 - Peter Pan x Reader) On a quest in the underworld to save her brother (Y\N) found herself in a situation in selling her life in order to sav...
1M 27.3K 64
[Book 1 in the Pan's Game trilogy] * Alice has been having nightmares about a certain brown-haired demon for the past few months. She thinks it's...
8.5K 262 18
"I'm stuck in Storybrooke, Pan betrayed me, and nothing I know is useful here! What do I even have left?" "You have me." OUAT Felix x OC