Piano

By labyrinth-

In which Daisy Carter's nights become sleepless because of the Pianist living in the apartment just below her... More

PLEASE READ!
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
FAQs + sequel talk

08.

7.5K 511 108
By labyrinth-

It had been two days since we both, Gremlin and I were talking to each other via text message. As much as I was annoyed by him, at the same time I enjoyed his company.

I was in the library with Noah and Charlotte. We had studied for about an hour and were having our study break. I took out my phone to check there were several messages from Gremlin.

Gremlin: hey wanna hear a joke????

Gremlin: daisyy?

Gremlin: BAE MISSES YOU.

Gremlin: bae is love, bae is life.

Gremlin: omg have you seen sherek is love sherek is life?

Gremlin: HEY!! REPLY TO ME ASAP OR IMMA SPAM YOU

Gremlin: are u busy? are u sleeping?

Gremlin: are you doing something you shouldn't be doing?

Gremlin: i miss you.......l0nely hartxx. *twerks with a sad face*.

Daisy: rllY? its 2015, sherek is love sherek is life is such a ol shit.

Daisy: i was studying with friends. twerking with sad face? you're weird.

Gremlin: male friends??

Gremlin: yah i am pretty rad at twerking.

Daisy: no not really. i mean its charlotte and noah only.

Gremlin: is he your boyfriend?

Daisy: what? no. wait are you jealous?

Gremlin: pfft! a gorgeous dude like me who also happens to be amazing at jokes....yeah.

Daisy: noah is charlotte's boyfriend :D

Fifteen minutes had passed and Noah was back on explaining few things relating accounts. I stuffed my phone in my bag and started concentrating. Although it was hard with curiousity rising within me about who the guy could be. I mean it was absurd to realize that I was enjoying talking to him yet wanted him to not text me because I was afraid. I tried my best to ignore every thought and started scribbling notes.

It was late noon when me and Charlotte decided to head to the mall. She wanted to buy Noah a watch for his birthday which is why she told me to help her. I reluctantly agreed since I didn't have anything better to do at home.

We went through several stores and she finally decided to buy a silver metal watch.

"I am hungry, buy me some food.'' I groaned walking past Dunkin Donuts.

"Okay, I'll buy you this time since you helped me choose a watch for Noah." Charlotte smiled walking happily in the direction of the place where the aroma of donuts had engulfed my mind. Meanwhile, I sat on a table for two. My phone buzzes in my purse and I open to find a text from non other than Snape himself.

Gremlin: girl, i swear you look so fine with that pony tail, or is that a braid? what do you girls call it?

I look around to see anyone with a phone in their hands. Just to find half of the mall with phones in their hands. Generation.

Daisy: are you stalking me??

Gremlin: dont flatter yourself! theres a little something called coincidence.

Daisy: can i meet you?

Gremlin: nu hu!

Daisy: quit texting me then. BYE!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 1 33
It's been a year since Aria took a break from the music industry. Ever since her famous pianist brother died, it seemed like her life did as well. Sh...
451K 10.5K 53
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you 💀 . . . Victoria Kalie Maurice, despite having a terrible truth about...
1K 94 24
"I have bad news, sweetheart," I heard my mother's voice crack as she spoke those 5 words. 5 simple words that when are put together is the most nerv...
33.2K 1.8K 18
❝how much do you want to bet i won't fall in love with you after fourteen hours?❞ ❝i don't have to bet. i already know you will.❞