Albus Severus Potter and the...

By Florence-Potter

It's 2017 and Albus Severus Potter has to go to Hogwarts. He's excited, yet nervous. When he arrives at Hogwa... More

Chapter 1: On Platform Nine and Three-Quarters
Chapter 2: On the Train to Hogwarts
Chapter 3: The Sorting
Chapter 4: The First Days
Chapter 5: The Painting
Chapter 6: The First Match
Chapter 7: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 8: Christmas
Chapter 9: The Second Match
Chapter 11: The Cloak
Author's Note
Chapter 12: They all go to the Hospital
Author's Note
(Next book) Chapter 1: End of Holidays
Another Author's Note

Chapter 10: The Diary

1.3K 55 36
By Florence-Potter

“So, what happened?” asked Quinn, an hour later.

“Rose found this book,” Albus told her about it, and Rose said: “So, we need the place to read.”

The rumbling was there, and the door appeared.

“Okay Rose, you’re the best at finding books, good luck” said Tyler, dropping himself on the beanbags that were placed down.

“Help would be appreciated.” Mumbled Rose, and Albus looked around, scanning spines of books, while Quinn was hurrying through the books more at the top.

“Ahh.. ” said Tyler, and he closed his eyes. “Good luck” he mumbled, before the room was filled with snoring.

Albus rolled his eyes, when Rose gave a yelp of excitement. “This might be it! The history of the founders of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry” she said, and Albus ran her way.

“Tell us. TYLER!” Tyler jumped up, and said: “WHAT!"

Albus rolled his eyes and waited for Rose scanning the register. “here, Rowena Ravenclaw’s husband.” She said, and went to page three hundred and ninety three. Albus read over her shoulder.

Rowena Ravenclaw is known to have had a few husbands. Her first husband, Jonathan Jackson, her second husband Marc Madison, the last, Edward James Cullen.

Albus sighed. “Nope. Go on. Help us Tyler.”

Tyler grunted but got up to search with them, when Rose asked: “How’s Scorpius doing?”

Albus answered: “Fine. He’s currently in the Hospital Wing with Wizard Flu.”

Rose sighed and Quinn said: “No way, was it Malfoy who puked all over Jones?”

Albus laughed, and said: “Yup. Turns out he’s nice after all. Not a talker though.” Tyler gasped, then sighed again, and they all did similar a few times.

***

After a long time they got hungry and went to the Great Hall for some late Lunch (Lunch would always be until four PM) and then Quinn said: “Go back tonight?” the three nodded.

***

That evening they still didn’t find anything. Tyler offered to give up, but Rose insisted on searching one more time next day. The next weekend they still hadn’t found anything.

***

Scorpius was back on his feet a week later, and came over to Albus when the four were walking along the corridor to the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom.

“Hey, thanks for bringing me to the Hospital Wing the other day Albus, really thanks.” He said, in a very polite voice. Albus smiled at him.

“My pleasure.” He said, and Scorpius walked with them.

“I have DADA now too.” Albus looked at him, and Scorpius continued: “Hey, has one of you found a painting with Severus Snape? My dad asked me to tell him something if I found him.”

Albus stopped and looked at him.

“What?” said Scorpius, and Albus said: “I know where, I’ll bring you later.” And walked on. Why would he need Severus?

***

“Alright dears, today I will be learning you a very useful spell, the freezing Charm. I know it's a charm actually, but it is handy in defending yourself. It’s incantation is Immobulus, and make sure you get the right wrist movement with your wand. Alright, all of you, try it. Make duo’s!” said Professor Chubbs during their DADA lesson.

“Scorpius, want to team up?” said Albus, and Scorpius’ eyes widened. “Sure.” He said, and Tyler went with Chris instead. Rose and Quinn formed a team.

IMMOBULUS!” yelled Albus, and Scorpius froze.

“Well done Mr Potter” said Professor Chubbs, and she made Scorpius un-freeze again. It was his turn.

“Immobilus!” he yelled, and Albus’ sleeve caught fire.

“Aguamenti!” Albus yelled at it, and a stream of water poured over the fire. The whole classroom had stopped duelling and was looking at Albus.

“How did you know that?” said Quinn, and Albus shrugged. He just knew it. Probably his mum had done it before or something.

“Wow.” Croaked Scorpius, and the class went back to their duels.

***

“Scorpius, want to go to Severus?” said Albus, and Scorpius nodded.

The five ran through the halls and Chambers, when they found Peeves lurking around. “Ugh. Peeves, leave!” yelled Albus, but Peeves just hovered in the air, giggling like a little girl.

“Let’s pass him quietly” whispered Scorpius, and they tiptoed past him.

He didn’t move still, so they ran off again.

“Somewhere here is the bar.” Said Albus, and they saw a woman with red hair sitting with her back to Albus and the others talking to someone. Probably the barman.

Albus cleared his throat and said: “Excuse me? Could one of you please get Severus Snape for me?”

The woman spun around and then she let out a shriek. “Harry? I-Is that you? Only, younger? And without glasses?” she said, and Albus looked at her.

The eyes. The eyes were so familiar. Scorpius whispered in his ear: “She has your eyes Albus.”

Albus stepped forward and croaked: “No, I’m Albus. Albus Severus Potter. Could you maybe get Severus for me? I’m Harry Potter’s son.”

The woman still stared at him. “Who is your mother?”

Albus looked at the ground. “Ginny. Ginny Weasley, now Potter.” He said.

“Well, Albus, I’m Lily Potter. Your Grandma.” Albus jumped backwards, on Rose’s toes.

“Sorry” he said, and then turned to Lily.

“Wow.” He said, and then Lily said: “Who were you looking for again?”

“Snape. Severus Snape.” Her eyes widened even more.

“Severus? Does he have a painting here? Good lord. I need to sit down again. How is it I have never seen him, I mean, I roam around a lot. Oh goodness –” she said, and the barman behind her said: “I’ll get him. Excuse her.”

He walked out of the painting, and Rose said: “Wow. This is the third special person you meet Al.” Scorpius didn’t look at Albus.

“Are you alright? Not going to throw up again I hope?” said Tyler, and Albus looked at him, with a look of 'don’t'. Scorpius shook his head. “I’m fine. Really. Just tired, that’s all.”

***

“Albus Potter, what do you – Draco?” said Severus, when he arrived, and Scorpius laughed.

“Scorpius. Draco Malfoy’s son.” Severus looked grim

“What is it?” he asked, and Scorpius said: “My father wanted me to tell you that you are greatly missed. Really greatly.” The corners of Severus’ mouth  went up a little.

“Severus, I want to ask you something too. Do you know anything about Roland Ravenclaw? Rowena Ravenclaw’s first husband?” asked Albus, and Severus looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Why?”

“We found something and want to know more.” Said Albus, and Severus thought about it.

“Well, I do know there was a Roland, but not much. I know something about a cloak, but that’s it.” He said, and Rose gasped.

“Of course! Ravenclaw wouldn’t mind if Muggles knew about him, and they always draw Wizards in blue robes with yellow stars. It was a Cloak Ravenclaw wrote about!” she yelled.

Albus said: “I’m a foot away, don’t yell.”

She lowered her voice and said: “Okay, so I’d say we need to find in the book for worst kept secrets. The most famous one is brooms.”

Albus nodded, and Scorpius said: “Exactly what are we talking about?”

Rose smiled and said: “Some adventure.”

Scorpius nodded.“A way of breaking rules?”

Tyler nodded.

Scorpius turned back to Severus. “We should go. Thank you.”

They walked off, Scorpius still with them. “So, are you going to tell me what you’re up to?” he asked.

“Fine. Come with us to the Room of Requirement.” said Albus.

Scorpius looked puzzled, but just followed them.

“We need a place to read.” Said Rose, and the door appeared again.

“Wow.” Said Scorpius, and they went inside.

“Okay, I’ll tell you, okay? So,” Albus told about the diary and then he said: “Rose? Have you read the entire thing?” Rose nodded at him.

“She doesn’t mention him anymore, and… Hang on, this could mean something, the life of Rowena Ravenclaw

She had pulled out the book and went through it. After a few long minutes she said, “Nope.”

Albus sighed, and Scorpius looked through some books too. “Why can’t we find anything?”

Tyler suddenly said: “Why don’t we ask this room: ‘We need information on Roland Ravenclaw’? I think it provides information enough!”

They went out of the room, and Scorpius said: “We need information on Roland Ravenclaw.” They went inside, and there was just a table.

Just a table with a battered old tatty book on top. “Shall I open it?” said Scorpius, and Rose nodded. “Okay, so page one.” Albus read with him.

Roland. That’s me name. The book that thy are holding is mine diary, I wrote it. It has been hidden in the place where everything is hidden, and thy are reading my book now. Now it wouldn’t be humble for me not to tell thy about who I am, for I will probably be dead by the time thy read this. I have gone to help my friend Rowena at her school, Hogwarts, with those stupid friends of hers. This is written far ahead of what thy are going to read. It ends with this message. I love thy.

Diary,

Today Rowena and the others have placed the final walls. Tomorrow the first students will come. Rowena and I will head off to the Ravenclaw room soon. Me writing now because I am not in a very activity-ishy mood. I

“Scorpius, skip this part, go on towards the piece with the Cloak.” Said Rose, and Scorpius hurried through the pages, and stopped at a letter where the first sentence was the Cloak is finished so he went back two pages.

Diary,

I have a plan to make Rowena and me third marrial anniversary complete. I will make her a Cloak. A special Cloak. A Cloak to make her even prettier, or even sweeter, or even smarter. I will start with blue thread to make the fabric. I will then put on bright pieces of star fabric, then the Charm.

Roland

Diary,

I have finished the first fabric. The rest is to come. I know she will love it and I will give it on our anniversary. I might not write about this because I will be very occupied with the Cloak.

Roland

Scorpius said: “So, basically, this Cloak is why she killed him?” Rose nodded.

Quinn laughed: “I have a hunch what the red is. Just hope I’m wrong”

Tyler looked at her. “Tell me?”

Quinn looked at Rose and said: “I’m not sure what the red is.” Tyler rolled his eyes.

“Go on Scorpius”

Diary,

The Cloak is finished. I only have left to charm it. I will make her wise, wiser than ever. Before I give it to her, I need to charm it. I don’t know how yet, but I will find a way.

Roland

Diary,

All is ready. I will ask Rowena on a date soon, and I know it will be great. I will ask her to the sweet café and then I will tell her: I love thy.

“Wait, so this is the Cloak dude?” said Scorpius, and Rose nodded.

“Sadly enough, we can’t make a lot out of this. Let’s go. We still have homework to do.”

Quinn said: “I have a meeting with the team, see ya guys!” she ran off, and Rose, Scorpius, Tyler and Albus were left alone.

“So.. Want to go outside? To Hagrid perhaps?” said Albus, and they went out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 228 32
Harry, Ron and Hermione have had their time at Hogwarts.Now it's time for their children to attend this phenomenon wizarding school.From Rose's point...
18.6K 333 20
Albus Severus Potter is starting his first year at Hogwarts. He gets put in Slytherin house. His year starts fine but somebody is handing out notes i...
89K 1.4K 22
The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well ...Or was it? Albus Severus Potter finds himself in Hogwarts just when a new mystery u...
1K 4 44
Beginning immediately after the Epilogue, this story follows Scorpius, Rose and Albus through their Hogwarts years and beyond. Childish fears and des...