A Perfect Picture

Por Iammiahwiah_

Money doesn't always paint a perfect picture... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Where it all started .
Chapter 2: What happens at ICE stays at ICE
Chapter 3 : 🥴
Chapter 5: what a surprise
Chapter 6 : ...
Chapter 7 : the fashion show
Chapter 8 : getting comfy
Chapter 9 : first date , kinda nervous
Chapter 10 : fresh start
Chapter 11 : stupid decisions 
Chapter 12 : Rico Rico
Chapter 13 : birthday bitch
Chapter 14 : Club Ice
Chapter 15 : never again
Chapter 16 : never mix business with pleasure
Chapter 17 : nights like this
Chapter 18 : woah
Chapter 19 : a way with laughs
Chapter 20 : 🌱
Chapter 21 : weird meetings
Chapter 22 : clubbing like its my last night
Chapter 23 : date night ..
Chapter 24 : taken
Chapter 25 : shit
Chapter 26 : Workin on thin ice
Chapter 27 : You saved me .. somewhat
Chapter 28 : Unwrapping Secrets
Chapter 29 : Confused
Chapter 30 : Go Away
Chapter 31 : Something Special
Chapter 32 : New People
Chapter 33 : Friday Game Night
Chapter 34 : Unwanted Trouble
Chapter 35 : Tough Cookie
Chapter 36 : Everything Can't Be Peaches & Cream
Chapter 37 : Niggas gone fold
Chapter 38 : Back to Cali
Chapter 39: Tears
Chapter 40: Good News
Chapter 41: Break Away
Chapter 42: Stupid stupid mistakes
READ MY GIRL BOOK TOO!
Chapter 44: Court Day #1
Chapter 45: Last Court Day
A Perfect Picture
Book 2 is outtttttttt
New Writer Alert!!!!!
❤️
Happy birthday 🥺❤️
Thanks 🫶🏽
Pussy Boss?
No a chapter!

Chapter 4 : a trip to Cali

10.3K 246 22
Por Iammiahwiah_

Kyla Jones

"Zeekie can you please shut the fuck up? You have been talking the whole way here!" I snapped looking at him. "Damnnn who pissed in your cereal today? Must ain't get a text or call from East today huh?" He smirked snipping his drink.

"No he hasn't but I am not worried about him at all, so hush and keep walking." I said grabbing my luggage and walking out the airport.

We just landed in Cali and I can already feel the drama coming. My Uncle Larry thought it would be a great idea for me to come to his home for the week instead of spending money on a hotel. He also said Zeekie could come along as well but I'm about three seconds from killing him so he won't be attending.

Not seeing my uncle, I grabbed my phone to call him and of course his old ass didn't answer. Just great.

"Kyla I really don't like your little attitude today, you need to come to your senses and text that man yourself! Ain't nobody gone keep waiting on your hand and foot missy!" Zeekie said walking up to me with his luggage. I rolled my eyes and turned around to look for my uncle.

"If that ain't my young jit Kj?!" I heard my uncle yell. Did I mention my uncle tries to be this "young" guy. It's cute but sir calm it down.

"Hi OG! How are you old man?" I asked hugging him around the waist. "Yo lil ass would know if you answer the phone or just keep in contact period." He said grabbing my bags. "Uncle Larry you know I'm a busy women- Don't even sit here and lie to me Kyla, don't even do." He said playing with the tooth pick in his mouth. I just rolled my eyes and got in the car as Zeekie and OG started a conversation.

Once we pulled off from the airport, I begin to daydream about my life in Cali. As a kid, I was very depressed and felt out of place when it came to my family. I didn't realized it until my old "friends" told me during a argument we had. Being that odd ball out is the worse feeling and I won't wish that on my worse enemy.

My mom and dad haven't called me since I left the house at 18 so I really want to see what this "dinner" would be like. I can hear all the different hurtful things coming out of my families mouth as if they were sitting right in front of me. What daughter wants to hear their father not claim them over THEIR dreams? That's some fucked up shit. My daydream came to an end once we arrived at OG's house.

My Auntie K was standing at the door with the brightest smile ever. I looked at her as a mother figure since my mom didn't give two flying fucks about me.

I jumped out the car and ran full speed to her.

"I miss you so much K!" I said hugging her tightly. "Aww sweetheart I missed you too, your Uncle won't admit it but he missed you as well. He use to sit in your room all the time holding the picture of you and him." She said smiling. "Oh really? OG always say he didn't miss me." I said pulling away laughing. She winked her eye at me and gave Zeekie a hug.

"How have you been Zeekie baby? How is the job going?" She said kissing his cheek. "Great! I love working with Nick and the others. It's like a dream come true!" He said smiling hard. I forgot to mention Zeekie crazy ass is on Wild 'N Out.

"Well I'm glad you like it baby, keep up the good work! Just now I'm proud of both of you!" She said walking in the house.

"Damn it feels like I've been gone for 10 years!" I said to myself. "That's because that shit true, get yo ass in the house!"OG said behind me with my luggage. All I did was roll my eyes and smile.

It feels great to be home. 😌🤟🏽

Dave East

"Jj you know Auntie K having her little dinner this week in Cali? We was suppose to go Nigga." Jayden stated pulling from the blunt. "Nigga you know I got bad memory but Shid I wanna go, I haven't had her cooking in a minute." He said rubbing his stomach. "I'm down , hby East?" Jayden said while looking at me. I really wasn't even paying attention to they ass cause I was thinking about Kyla.

I got her number but my dumb ass ain't use it. What kind of shit is that? I feel like a big pussy bro.

"Dave youon hear us calling yo name? This weed ain't that good if Ian feeling it!" Jj goofy ass said. "My fault fam what did you ask?" I said rubbing my face.

I'm really tripping right now.

"My Auntie K called about her little dinner in Cali and we were asking yo ass did you want to come but you sitting over here mesmerized about that lil kiss from Miss Kyla." He said smirking. "Nigga fuck you, but yeah I'm down but Ian going to no airport." I said sparking my blunt.

"Oh so you too good for the airports now that you a rapper nigga? Get the fuck outta hea." Jj said falling over. Jayden shook his head and looked at him phone. "You know Bones- Fuck no I'm not riding with Bones ass. You know what happened the last time we did! Nigga almost got us jammed!" I said getting up. "Shut yo bitch ass up, it was only a gram." Jayden said laughing. "A gram? This nigga had suitcases full of shit and y'all dumbest thought it was hilarious. The only reason we got off is because yo nasty dick ass was fucking that old ass judge!" I said laughing at Jj. Yeah he the definition of "stick my dick in anything". Ain't no telling how many bodies he got.

"Yo that shit not even funny, she just wanted some of this zaddy zick!" He said smirking. I didn't even respond to his ass I just walked to the kitchen.

"I need to text her ass man, tf ima say." I said to myself as I begin to pace my kitchen.

"Nigga just say wassup Kyla damn acting like you on that shit or some." Jayden added his two cents in. "Aight bet." I said pulling up her number.

As soon as I texted her , I seen the three little dots pop up.

Mhm quick, I like her fine ass already. We begin to text a little bit and come to find out she's in Cali too.

"Yo we gotta go to the airport now!" I stated running up my stairs leaving the twins confused. As I pack my bag I hear the twins walking into my room.

"Nigga why are you rushing? We ain't leaving till tomorrow." Jj said sitting on my bed. "Can you get yo ass off my bed please?" I said mugging him. He knows I hate when mfs sit on my damn bed let alone be in my room. 

"Wait , shawty must be in Cali too? That's why yo ass is rushing to get to Cali, you could careless about Auntie K dinner. You just wanna see her ass. Ima tell!" Jayden crybaby ass said. "Do it look like I give a fuck Jay? I'm not even rushing because of her.. I'm just ready to um eat yeah I'm ready to eat." I said grabbing my bag. "Nigga eat what? Youon even know what's on the damn menu yet unless ... you Tb Kyla." Jj smirked while looking at Jayden.

"Can y'all go get packed up and leave me tf alone?" I said trying to hide my smile. "Oweee that nigga finna be like Plies in that pussy! Sweet Pussy Kyla!" He said falling on Jayden laughing.

"You do know she a Virgin right?" Jayden said trying to hold in his laugh. "She a what?" I turned around shocked. "Oh nigga you thought you was finna just sweet talk her and get in them draws? Helllllllllllllllll nah to the nah nah nah hellllllll to the nah!" He said holding his stomach. "Nigga gone have blue balls the whole relationship!" Jj laughed. 

"How the fuck y'all Niggas know?" I said raising my eyebrow. "Excuse me Nigga, I can tell when a bitch is loose like a goose & tighter than some tights you feel me?" Jj hoe ass said.

"Get the hell out my house and be ready tomorrow when I come. I promise I will leave y'all goofy asses bro." I said taking my bags downstairs. "Oweee you oneeeeeee grumpy ass mother fucker." Jj said walking out the front door with Jayden behind him laughing. I'm not even sure why I hang with those two goofy ass niggas.

I looked at my watch and it was going on 10pm. I might as well go ahead and take my ass to sleep. 

The next morning

All I hear downstairs is loud yelling and talking from Jayden and Jj. I rolled over to look at the time and jumped up. These Nigga are here but ain't wake me up in time like what the fuck. We got a hour till our flight takes off.

I quickly washed my face and got dressed. Once I was done, I grabbed my belongings and walked downstairs.

"Yo why y'all ass ain't wake me up?" I said as I reached the bottom floor. "My nigga we TRIED, you know you sleep like you woke up dead and shit." Jj said eating chips. "Nigga how you wake up dead? That's impossible." Jayden said as he looked up at Jj. Here comes another one of their dumb ass arguments I don't have time fo.

"He went to sleep alive .. but when it was time to wake tf up that nigga couldn't cause he was DEAD dummy!" Jj shouted at Jayden. I swear it feels like they are 10 years old instead of 25 years old. "Can y'all Niggas stfu and get in the car? We are already late and I swear I don't have time for y'all childish ass arguments today." I said grabbing my bags.

"Grumpy ass mf." I heard Jayden mumble. I didn't even reply to his goofy ass. I'm just ready to get to the airport. 

**** short chapter, sorry currently packing up to leave from college lol go owls! But like & comment! ****

Auntie K

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54.4K 1.9K 31
You'll see 🤍.
841 21 10
Nyair always think love isn't for him but what happens when he finally finds love
87.2K 2.5K 28
"Things don't last forever but I know we will." -Edited- -Complete-
12.2K 483 40
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭