roommate. wooyoung

By bigbiddieshua

- in which a girl shares an apartment with a boy who can't sleep at night due to night terrors ✎: 19/07/20 ✐:... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
EPILOGUE

'BONUS' CHAPTER

9.8K 504 484
By bigbiddieshua

(ALTERNATIVE CHAPTER)

"Wooyoung!" I shrieked.

I saw him laying on the street, a trail of blood following his body. I was shaking uncontrollably as I made my way towards him. He was laying on his side and I carefully turned him so that he was on his back. I covered my mouth at how bad he looked. The side of his face was all scratched up, blood pouring out endlessly.

"Somebody, please, call for help!" I hollered at the crowd that formed around the scene.

I saw several people pulling out their phone and I went back to having my attention on Wooyoung. Looking at him, I couldn't stop from the tears from flowing. My eyesight was blurred, causing me from seeing what I wish wasn't real.

"Wooyoung, please, hold on," I begged, my hands set on his cheeks, "please, don't do this to me."

I hung my head down as I choked on each sob. Hearing the siren from an ambulance, I looked up and saw them stop, paramedics came out of the vehicle and took care of Wooyoung. I followed behind them and got in with him as they took off to the hospital in a hurry.

Once we made it to the hospital, they pulled him out and rolled him into the emergency room, where I couldn't enter. Seeing him disappear from my sight caused another wave of tears flowing down.

I didn't keep time but I've been waiting at one of the chairs outside the double doors for any information about Wooyoung. My eyes were all swollen, nose stuffed up, with my throat dryer than the desert.

I immediately got up from the chairs when the doctor came out. I stood in front of him with my hands rubbing anxiously together.

"We almost lost him. Luckily, we got him stable and is now resting. He lost a lot of blood so he's going to be in the hospital for quite a while until he gets better,"

I let out a breath of relief, new tears streaming down my face. But this time, they were happy tears, "yes, of course, whatever it takes to help him, I'm fine with it."

"Great," the doctor gave me a nod.

He started walking away but I stopped him, "wait!"

He halted in his steps and turned back to face me, "d — do you think I can, maybe, see him?"

The doctor sighed, "it's better for him to rest for a day or two before anybody could visit him."

"Please, I'll make sure to not even make a sound,"

The doctor pursed his lips together and gave in with a nod, "only for a few minutes."

"Thank you, thank you so much," I said breathlessly.

He guided me to the room where Wooyoung rested and I saw him laying in the hospital bed with bandages wrapped around his head and a neck brace. From where I stood by the door, I could see the scars and dried blood that were covering his face. My heart clenched at his state.

I stepped further into the room and pulled a chair next to the bed.

The doctor gave me time to be alone with Wooyoung and closed the door gently as he made his way out.

I looked at his hand that was faced up and set mine in his, my thumb caressing his hand. It wasn't my first time looking over Wooyoung as he slept, but for this reason, it was different.

And I hated it. His face was so badly beaten it's as if he got into a fight. A terrible one.

I continued with my thumb caressing his hand as I let the time pass by, waiting for the doctor to tell me that my time has been expired.

As if on cue, the doctor waltzed in and I looked over my shoulder to see him gesture for me that I had to leave. I hesitated, I didn't want to leave him from the fear if something did happen to him, I wouldn't have been there for his final moment.

"I can reassure you that we'll do the best of our ability to make sure that he's going to be fine," he says.

Hearing him say that, I nodded my head, trusting him. I got up from the chair and bent down to give Wooyoung a soft kiss on the forehead before moving the chair back from where I got it and left the room.

Couple days passed and I visited Wooyoung in the hospital to see how he's holding up, he could hardly open his eyes. He could barely even move.

"You shouldn't move so much," I said, standing next to the bed.

"It's fine, I can handle it, it's not like this is my first time being in this much pain anyways," he says, clenching his jaw as he moves to sit up.

I started to cry, I covered my eyes and hung my head down, "I'm sorry this happened to you, Wooyoung, this is my fault. I literally froze when Nari pushed me into the street like a deer  caught in headlights. If I had moved quick enough, none of this would've happened."

Wooyoung stayed silent. That's until I heard him let out a breath, "Miyeon, please stop crying."

I sniffle and brought my head up, "huh?"

"Please, stop crying, I don't like seeing you cry. You have no reasons to cry and blame yourself for this. It's my fault that I'm here, not you, it was my choice to push you out of the way from the moving vehicle just in time to save you. If I hadn't done that, you would be in my place,"

"But — "

"No buts, I'm just glad that you're okay," he says with a shaky breath and a sad smile.

"What are you talking about, I should be the one who's glad. You could've — " I choked on the word, "died."

"But I didn't,"

"Still, my heart stopped for a minute when it happened,"

"I wish I can give you a hug," he says, leaning back into his comfortable looking pillow with a grunt. When he settled, he lets out a sigh, "but I don't have the strength to do it."

"It's fine,"

"This neck brace is getting on my nerves," he croaks out.

I didn't say anything. I was too sad to say anything.

"Hey, Miyeon," he says and I looked up to him, "smile for me."

And I did.

But it wasn't a big one.

Wooyoung accepted it anyways and smiled along with me, "there you go, that's better."

"I'm sorry that I didn't get you a get-well gift," I gnawed on my bottom lip.

"It's fine, you being here with me is enough of a gift as it is,"

"I haven't properly thanked you for saving my life," I said almost breaking down crying again but I held it back for Wooyoung.

"Let's stop talking about it before you dry your eyes out," he did his best to let out a chuckle, "we should talk about some other — oh, I forgot, your birthday," he gave me a sad look, "it must be rough to have gone through what you did on your birthday."

I bit on the inside of my cheek and nodded my head, "yeah, it really was."

Wooyoung didn't say anything.

"I've been worried for the past couple of days. If you would've died, I don't know what I would do. I mean, we would have left off at a bad place,"

"Bad place as in," he gestured for me to continue.

"O — Our relationship," I said as I fiddled with my fingers.

"I see,"

"But we'll talk about this more when you feel a lot — lot better," I smiled just by thinking about it.

"Wait, I actually want to talk about it, now," he says.

"N — Now?"

He gave me a nod, "yes, now."

"Then, where do you want to start?" I looked down and sat at an empty spot next to his legs, making sure I didn't bump into his fragile self and got comfortable.

"Before we get further into this, I should tell you that I haven't been truthful to you,"

I furrowed my brows, "what do you mean?"

"I've just been keeping everything to myself and not share them with you like I should be doing,"

"I've said it before and I will say it again, you can always talk to me about anything," I said, grabbing his hand and caressing my thumb with his. I remembered when he was still unconscious and that I did the same thing. Only this time, I felt him gently squeezing my hand.

"Thanks, Miyeon, for everything that you had to put up through for me,"

I looked at him up and down, "back at you."

"Since we cleared this up, I have a question to ask you,"

I gulped, "what is it?"

"I don't know if it's a good time to ask you this but..."

"But?" I stretched the word and gestured for him to continue.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart skipped several beats after he asked me that and I was too shocked to answer.

Wooyoung bit the bottom of his lips when he saw me staying still, not reacting to what he had asked.

I cleared my throat and shook my head, "I'm sorry, I just got a little surprised there. But to answer your question, yes!"

Wooyoung was gleeful to hear my answer and did his best to smile widely, "great, I can't wait to get out of here and enjoy ourselves together as a couple for the first time."

I put on a small smile when he said that and I played with one of his fingers as I said with a pout, "me too."

Wooyoung got discharged from the hospital a few weeks after. He was still a little bit fragile. But as time passes by, he gotten better and he was doing stuff fine on his own and didn't need me to aid him. There were scars still healing from the incident that was stained on his face.

As for Nari, I've heard from her next door neighbour that she turned herself in and is earning herself some jail time.

Since I knew Wooyoung's going to be okay, I didn't mind much of her anymore.

Now that Wooyoung and I has finally begun our newest chapter of being a couple, we celebrated together in a restaurant.

"I know it's really late but I wanted to give you something for your birthday. It was hard for me to work on it because, well, you were always there with me in the hospital. So, I worked on it at night, where you would go home for the night and I have the time to do it,"

I rubbed the back of my neck and felt heat coming up to my cheeks, "w — what is it?"

"It's in my car," he said in sudden realisation, "I'll be back."

When I saw him walking away, I pulled out my phone and looked at the camera to see if my makeup hasn't smudge. I took out my powder and fixed a certain area around my nose and put it away when I saw Wooyoung coming back.

He gave me a smile as he sat down, "sorry."

I shook my head, "it's fine."

He had a colourful bag in his hand and he handed it to me. I grabbed it with a delightful smile and took a peak in it and saw a medium-sized canvas and a red envelope in the very bottom.

"Take it out and see what it is," Wooyoung suggested with a cheeky smile.

And I did. Once I pulled it out, I gasped and was amazed at what I was looking at. It was a painting of me. Wooyoung saw my reaction and chuckled at me.

"Wooyoung, you shouldn't have, it's amazing!" I breathtakingly said.

"I made sure I got every detail of you on there,"

"It's beautiful," I said, keeping my eyes fixated on the artwork.

"I'm glad, you are beautiful yourself," he says with his chin in the palm of his hand and elbow rested on the table. His eyes glued onto me with twinkling stars in them.

Heat crept up to my cheeks and a shy smile appeared on my face, "thanks, Wooyoung, today can't get any better."

"So, who's going to pay today's meal?" He jokingly asked with a brow raised.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "oh, whatever."

He laughs, "I'm just kidding. Since it's a special day today for the both of us, I'll pay for it."

After ordering and eating while enjoying ourselves as we chatted, Wooyoung paid for the meal and we left the restaurant with my present in hand and my arm wrapped around Wooyoung's arm.

"You know, this feels like déjà vu," Wooyoung said as he opened the car door for me to get inside.

"I know what you mean," I said with a slight smile as I pressed my lips to his. I felt Wooyoung smile into the kiss and moved his lips in synch with mine, feeling his hand set behind my head to deepen the kiss. We kept at it for a good few minutes, feeling the warmth in my chest as we made out and the butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. It was my turn to smile into the kiss, feeling thankful that I get to share this special moment with a special someone that I truly love.

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey guys, since I just finished this book after five months of doing it. This book has finally come to an end. Thank you so so so much for everyone that has commented and voted and giving me kind comments to read. I appreciate everything that you guys did to help me finish this book. If I hadn't had much support, this book would've discontinued but, surprisingly, people liked it.

Again, thank you for the support, until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.9K 21
Y/N a 22 year old graduate student live alone in an apartment. Y/N decided to head out and maybe get a pet or two til they found a injured cougar in...
115K 5.9K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
13.5K 692 8
[completed story] 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 (𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲) - so wooyoung let san borrows his extra room when he needs and san has to d...
1.7M 88.1K 43
"you still sleep with a plushie?" "his name is shiber." in which san has trouble sleeping and wooyoung loses a bet. warnings: some triggering themes...