Kianne

By queenkimmm

Story about love, lust, and betrayal. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

120 0 0
By queenkimmm

1 week later in the new house

When I woke up Los was knocked, I got up and showered putting lotion all over my body. I put on a light pink bralette with matching panties and light grey shorts. I went downstairs and started making breakfast. I decided to make biscuits and gravy because that's what I was craving. When I finished I went upstairs and Los was up. I said "I just finished breakfast love."

He said "alright here I com." I went back downstairs with him following me. He said "gimme a kiss mama."

I smiled and pecked his lips. I said "come on I'm hungry."

I made our plates and got us both a cup of orange juice. That shit was soo good. I took my first bite and moaned. I said "damn I snapped."

He laughed and said "yeah this jumping. My son is loving it huh?"

I said "yes that's what he was craving."

When we finished he said "I got the dishes, you can go lay down ma."

I kissed his lips and said "thank you baby."

I went upstairs and laid down. I grabbed my ipad and started making clothing designs. He said "what you doing mama?"

I said "drawing out new designs."

He said "lemme see."

I showed him some of the designs then he came and laid down with me. I put my ipad down as he turned the tv on. I laid my head on his chest and said "I love you."

He said "I love you too mama."

I said "he's awake." He started rubbing my stomach.

He said "I can feel him moving around."

I smiled and said "he loves his daddy."

He said "and I love him."

I said "what are we doing today?"

He said "we can just chill in the house today. Later on, get stuff ready for our lil housewarming party on Saturday."

I smiled and said "yes, you excited?"

He said "to have a whole bunch of people up in our shit? Not really but I know you want to have one."

I said "it's just some family and friends daddy. Not a whole bunch of people."

He said "I know ma. You gon make drinks?"

I said "yeah, but remember our deal."

He said "yeah I know, if you can't have a drink. I can't have a drink."

I smiled and kissed his lips. I said "I'm glad you know baby."

He said "I'm gonna smoke before the party though. Gotta calm my nerves somehow."

I said "that's fine."

He said "you wanna just go now?"

I said "yeah, let me put on some clothes."

I got dressed and then we went to the party store. We got a bunch of stuff to decorate and then bought the stuff so I could make the food for the party tomorrow. When we got back to the house I changed and then laid back down. He said "you alright?"

I said "yeah I'm exhausted now."

He said "I gotta go to the club around 10 ma, to check up on everything and get some money."

I pouted a little and said "ok baby."

He said "I'll only be there for 2 hours then I'll be back to you."

I said "ok can you come hold me now tho?"

He said "yea ma."

He came and laid next to me holding me. I fell asleep with my head on his chest. When I woke up it was like 8:30. He was awake watching a movie. I said "you was awake the whole time?"

He said "nah I just got up."

I said "can I go with you later?"

He said "if you want. You ain't doing nothing but staying in the office with me if you do."

I said "ok, I just don't like being here alone."

He gave me a kiss and said "I know ma."

I said "I'm hungry, I'm bout to order pizza."

He passed me my phone and I ordered food on the dominos app. He said "what you get?"

I said "pizza with pepperoni and pineapple, lava cakes, and bread twists."

He said "did you get a plain cheese too?"

I said "yeah for your boring ass."

He said "girl, watch when the baby drop you not gon like that pizza anymore."

I said "I like this pizza baby, always."

When the food got her he went and signed for it. He said "come eat babe."

I went downstairs and made my plate. I sat and was eating. I said "it's jumping."

He said "I bet."

When i finished eating I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I laid back down and he came over and said "you wanna get ready?"

I said "ughhhh yeah."

I got up and got dressed. Los said "you so fine ma." He was looking at me licking his lips.

I said "stop before I gotta fuck you and you can't go to the club on time."

He said "awww you wet as fuck huh?"

I rolled my eyes and said "leave me alone."

He wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my butt through my jean dress. He said "you got panties on?"

I looked up into his eyes and shook my head no. He looked at me like say it with your words.. I said "no."

He said "we got time for a quickie."

I stuck my tongue out like ayyyeee and he immediately started sucking on that shit while lifting my dress up. I said "you nasty."

He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. Within 2 minutes of laying me on the bed he slammed into me. He said "shit, how you this wet Key?"

He was rubbing my clit while fucking me. I said "oh shit.. daddy, right there."

He said "yeah that's ya spot."

I felt myself cum as my legs wouldn't stop shaking. I came one more time hard as fuck as I felt him cum in me. I said "you never had to fuck me like that daddy."

I pulled him to my face down and gave him a long ass kiss. He said "alright come on ma. Let me get you a rag to clean it up."

He went to the bathroom and came with a warm rag. He cleaned off all that then put it in the dirty clothes. He helped me up off the bed and laughed. I said "I can't wait til I have the baby. I can't even get out the bed by myself."

He said "it's aight mama. I got you."

I pulled my dress down and he helped me put these red heels on. I grabbed my red tote bag then he said "you got extra shoes? You know ya feet gonna start hurting."

I said "I'm sitting in my fuzzy chair."

He said "alright well I'm bringing your fur slides in case."

He pecked my lips and I said "let's go." I put on a red lipstick right before we left and got in the car.

When we got there it was jumping already. He said "come on, right to the office."

I said "boy I'm fat and pregnant you better stop rushing me."

We got in and I sat right in my chair. He said "lemme see ya tat ma."

I pushed my hair out the way. I said "it's so cute."

He said "mhm, better not be trynna hide it."

I said "never. That K looks sexy on ya neck too."

He said "don't start right now Kianne."

I said "sexy ass."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.2K 52
Why mess up a good story with a description read to find more .
914 40 15
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 '𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰...
105K 4.4K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...