The Boy Who Cried Beast | ✓

由 1fandombookgirl

As Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, Everette Blackwood is required to find her mate. She's not too sold on the i... 更多

Copyright & Description
Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1: Silver Berry
Chapter 2: Dudes In Dresses
Chapter 3: The Ritual
Chapter 4: Sweet Jesus
Chapter 5: Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
Chapter 6: Put A Ring On It
Chapter 7: Centuries ago...
Chapter 8: Mom's Weird
Chapter 9: Cherry On This Hunk Of A Sundae
Chapter 10: I, Callum Cain, Reject...
Chapter 11: My Idiot
Chapter 12: Frilly Pink Apron
Chapter 13: A Case of OSD
Chapter 14: If I Was A Man
Chapter 15: Men Crying
Chapter 16: Rip My Heart Out
Chapter 17: He Punched The Wall
Chapter 18: Cliche 'Bad Boy'
Chapter 19: Green-Eyed Monster
Chapter 20: Hypersthene
Chapter 21: Broken Bones
Chapter 22: No Cuddling
Chapter 23: Jesus, Take The Wheel
Chapter 24: The 'L' Word
Chapter 25: Written In Permanent Sharpie
Chapter 26: Those 'Evil Shits'
Chapter 27: Lover Boy
Chapter 29: Houston, We Have A Problem
Chapter 30: What Did I Miss?
Chapter 31: Fido and His Brothers
Chapter 32: Ice-cream On A Hot Summer Day
Chapter 33: Don't Flatter Yourself
Chapter 34: Holy Mother of The Moon
Chapter 35: Wicked & Wise
Chapter 36: Pinky Promise
Chapter 37: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 38: Death Was Reserved
Chapter 39: Katniss Everdeen
Chapter 40: Petrichor
Chapter 41: True Alpha
Chapter 42: Doodle Me In
Chapter 43: Máni
Epilogue
Alpha Aiden's Protection Program
BONUS CHAPTER: I'm Your Dork

Chapter 28: War Is Brewing

16.8K 725 285
由 1fandombookgirl

Chapter 28

"Have you given my offer any thought?" I asked Otis as we entered the barn. 

Before I could even pay attention to what he was saying, my eyes shifted behind him to where all the hunters gathered. 

And Cal was sitting and speaking with a human.

A female human. The same one who was eyeing him up when we met Otis yesterday.

'Be the bigger person and don't get jealous. He loves you.' I chanted in my head but it barely worked. 

My claws were coming out and I felt the jealousy that Cal must feel towards Finn. Now I got what it felt like and I didn't like it one bit.

Although he was sitting with others, this chick was too close.

"You listening to me kid?" Otis's voice pulled me back to look at him.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked as my eyes lingered back to Cal.

"That the deal is off." 

I blinked in confusion as I glared at him, "What? You said-"

"I'm joking, put your canines away. I said I'm still thinking about it and you have yet to help us." He chuckled as he stepped closer, "Also, don't worry about that one. She's my goddaughter and has been crushing on Cain along with every other girl in the pack but he never dated any hunter that I know off, so relax. Not like I'd let him date her anyway." 

Somehow I did feel sort of calmed by that fact. He didn't date hunters, good to know. 

"I'd like you to meet one of my best hunters, I think you'd like here." He said as he called over a girl around eighteen or so. "Everette, meet Elle. She's been training with us since she was a small child and is one of the best hunters our pack has seen to date." 

Well, color me impressed, a female hunter who seemed pretty badass. I like her already.

"It's nice to meet you, Elle." I put my hand out and she surprisingly accepted it but gave my hand a firm shake.

"Likewise, though I have to admit, I'm not a fan of your kind." She muttered.

"I can say the same for the hunters. We've been at war for too long. Don't you agree that it's time to put an end to it?" I gaged her reaction as she nodded her head.

"My family never followed Jake Cain into battle, so I may not be as bitter as the others. However, I still don't trust you, as I'm sure you don't trust us. But I agree, I don't think we're each other's enemies right now and I'd rather kill something that wanted me dead instead of backstabbing an easy target. If you get what I'm saying." She rose a brow at me.

"I understand you very well. And you're right, it's much more satisfying to kill an enemy than someone who's at your back." I got her meaning clearly as we now had each other's backs and attempting to kill the other would be a cowardly move on either of our parts. "Can't wait to see your moves on the field." 

"Tell you what Everette, you teach my people a few of your werewolf tricks and I'll teach you how to dodge a bullet." She smirked. 

"You have yourself a deal." I agreed. 

Otis nodded at me as if in agreement to our discussion before pulling everyone's attention to us. 

"Now that Everette and her pack is here to help us get rid of the rogue wolves in Fairbairn, I thought it would be best to first show her around town and sniff them out. Elle also suggested that we both learn combat from each other, which I think is an excellent idea." Otis said.

"I think that's a good start since I've been meaning to go meet my great-grandaunt Jane in town. But I'd like if a few of you will go along with me so I can help point out their weaknesses and get help with vantage points and navigating around humans." I offered.

Carter, the douce canoe that found us in the woods yesterday, barked out a laugh, "You expect us to let you take some of our people away from here? Please, you could easily kill them without us knowing. I say no way."

A few shouted their agreements and I glared daggers at the man. 

"If it would make you sleep better at night human, I was also going to offer that some of my pack stay behind to learn what they can about the area and what we need to know. Time isn't on our side and splitting up will help. Plus I doubt seven new faces walking into town would be a quiet affair." I explained.

"And how you so sure your little friends are safe here?" He questioned.

"Because you'll be a fool to cross me," Otis answered on my behalf. "You'll be an even bigger fool to mess with them, so shut the fuck up boy, before I kick you out of here. That goes to anyone else willing to blab their mouths with useless shit. We need each other and that's final."

The tips of Carter's ears turned scarlet as he coughed out a, "Whatever," and stayed quiet. 

I smirked at that before asking, "Great, who's willing to show me around?" 

"Ev, you know that's my job," Cal said as if it was the most obvious thing.

Frowning I shook my head, "I don't think showing your face in town is a good idea, you were stolen by the beast remember, you can't go back there."

"But-"

"She's right Cain, no has ever returned before, let alone with a mate. It will only raise suspicion and questions. You can't go." Otis backed me up. "I'll go with her together with Elle."

"I'll join you," Louis said as he stood up. 

Callum seemed pissed, "I don't care what you say. I'm not under your leadership anymore Otis, so I'll be going."

"Callum that really isn't necessary." I urged.

"I'll wear a hat and we'll be fine." He waved us off as he got to his feet. 

"I'll come along." The little minx who was flirting it up with my man said.

Before I could say something, Otis said, "That won't be necessary Hadley, you stay here and work on that gun safety with Carter." 

I turned to my pack and George was the first to answer, "I'll stay back."

Well, looks like George had a crush on the human girl.

"While you're at it, why don't you ask the woman from yesterday if she still has that spare room and find another so Abel and Finn will have a bed to sleep on."

"I'll stay with her and ask around for a spare room." He quickly answered.

"Great." I nodded, "Abel, why don't you join us and the rest of you stay behind with George?"

"Alpha, I'd like to come along." Finn persisted.

"I think we'll be good and I need your brains here to figure out any patterns of the rogues that the hunters may have. It could help and you're great with stuff like that." I patted him on the shoulder, "See all later and mind link me if anything happens." 

Kelly grinned, "The only that might happen is George falling in love."

"Shut up Kelly," George grumbled but his eyes flickered to the woman who already had her eyes on him from across the room.

"If you're ready Everette?" Otis asked from behind me.

Nodding I followed along as Cal grabbed my hand. 

"We'll take my truck out to Fairbairn and if anyone asks, Everette and Abel are my brother's grandkids and Callum is Elle's cousin," Otis explained. "Also your name is now Rick, Cain."

"You don't have a brother." Louis pointed out and Otis tapped him upside the head.

"No one knows that so keep it yourself." 

"Rick aside, I was planning on taking my bike," Cal said.

"Absolutely not. You're the only punk who owns a motorcycle in Fairbairn and everyone will know who you are, besides we travel together with the rogues around." 

I could see the annoyance on Cal's face but Otis was right, especially since we have to act as if we were related to these people, we couldn't show up alone in Fairbairn.

"We can ride around another time." I kissed under his jaw and the smile he returned had the rest of my jealousy flying out the window.

"Okay cousin Rick, go grab a hat and throw on a hoodie while you're at it." Elle motioned for Cal to get a move on. "Meet us at Otis' house." 

Cal rolled his eyes at his new name but hurried off to grab his disguise. 

'Alpha, are you sure this is a good idea?' Abel's voice asked through our mind link.

'It's the only option aside from going home, so I'd say it's the best we've got.'

'And you think the others are safe here? That Carter dude hasn't been giving me good vibes.'

'I know what you mean, but they could handle it and from my observation, I think there are some who seem open to us. Plus I don't think they'd get away with anything since Otis left his instructions and apparently all this is his land, so he could kick them out with no problem.' I informed Abel.

'It is quite a large piece of land, we could bury their bodies if they hurt our pack.' I couldn't help the snort that escaped me from Abel's words.

"You okay?" Louis rose a brow at me.

"I'm fine," I answered before flashing Abel a knowing smirk.

"They're speaking in their minds," Elle noted with a curious expression, "right?"

I nodded, "It's called mind link."

"Weird, but cool." She acknowledged.

I smiled at her before we approached Otis's house. I saw his old station wagon that was most definitely from the eighties. 

"Shotgun," Elle called as she headed for the passenger seat. 

"Someone is going to have to take the trunk," Otis said as he sat behind the wheel.

I shrugged and headed for the backseat as both Abel and Louis said, "Not it."

Cal was the only one left and he wasn't here so the two guys slide in on either side of me. 

"You can't sit next to my Alpha, that's the Máni's place." Abel glared at Louis. 

"What the hell is Máni?" He inquired. 

"I am, so get your ass in the back." Cal asserted as he flung open the door. 

"Not happening, you snooze you lose bro." Louis shrugged.

"I will shoot-"

"Just get in the back Cain, it's not a long drive." Elle groaned from in front as she cut off Cal's threat.

"Not until Lou moves from my spot," Cal growled. 

"You heard him, move back." Abel backed up my mate.

Sighing, Louis climbed out, "Tough crowd. I take back what I said, it's not nice to have you back."

"Yeah, yeah." Callum mocked as he sat beside me.

"I'm way too old to be in a car full of teenagers." I heard Otis groan under his breath as he backed out of the lot when Louis climbed in. It suddenly felt like it really was a car full of family members.

"Someone seems a bit jealous." Louis poked his head between Callum and me from his place in the trunk.

"Add Everette to that," Elle added with a smirk. 

I was like a fish out of the water as I tried to come up with something and ended up with, "I am not."

"Wait, what? What are you jealous of? Louis not sitting next to you?" Callum questioned as I felt the anger radiating off him. 

I used my forefinger and thumb to flick his hat off his head, "No. I'm not jealous." 

"Seemed pretty green with envy when you saw that the Máni speaking with that girl in the barn." Abel joined the conversation.

"Dude," I slapped his arm, "not helping!"

Cal's eyes widened, "You're jealous of Hadley? That's absurd."

"Hey now Cain, that's my goddaughter you're speaking about." Otis scolded.

"Exactly why Everette has no reason to be jealous." 

"Can we stop speaking about my hypothetical jealousy while we're in a car full of people?" I groaned as I slouched down in my seat and took Cal's hat from the floor and pulled it onto my head till it shields my face and embarrassment. 

"Not until you tell me why you're jealous Princess." He persisted.

"Ugh, can we not?"

"Nope, not after our conversation this morning." He snaked his arm around my shoulder but made no move to remove the hat concealing my face.

"Fine," I grumbled. "She's human and you've known her your entire life I'm assuming. You were sitting next to her with a smile and she was fawning all over you. There you heard me, now let's move on." 

"Hold your horses there babe," His hand tightened on me. "First thing first, Hadley-"

"Can you please stop staying her name?" 

I felt Callum shook with laughter, Abel and Elle snorted and Louis laughed like he was at a stand-up comedy show.

"First thing, Princess, I only tolerate her at best. She's been giving me googly eyes since we were kids but I've never, not once, entertained her advances. I was sitting there catching up with the others and laughing with them until she took the seat next to me. If I'd known it would have bothered you, I would have moved," He explained.

"But she's really pretty." I pouted because it was true. 

Lowering his lips to my ear, he whispered, "She's alright, but you're the most beautiful woman I've met. Trust me, I only get 'up' for you."

Abel burst out in a fit of cough next to me since he was the only one able to hear Cal's quiet voice. My cheeks scorched red by Cal's brashness.

"Please stop." I covered my cheeks with my hands.

"Secondly," he ignored me, "the girl has nothing on you. She could barely hold a gun while you've killed more rogue wolves that I can count."

"You must have not graduated from kindergarten then." 

He lifted to hat high enough so that he can see my eyes, "I'm being honest with you, I never liked her in any way. Plus you know exactly how I feel after what I said this morning."

"You said a lot this morning," I mumbled as my heartbeat picked up. He couldn't mean his slip up...did he?

"Guys, I really don't want to hear about what you were up to." Abel groaned as he seemed extremely uncomfortable after Cal's innuendo.

"Ignore him," Cal rolled his eyes, "I meant what I said before I left."

Cue rapid heartbeats that are about to cause my eardrums to hurt. 

"Oh...that." I coughed out a laugh.

"Yes, that. So quit being silly anyone. You're a freaking werewolf and Alpha, Princess. Nothing tops that for me." He kissed my forehead.

Well, now I felt like a total tool.

"And you have a matching sharpie doodled sneaker to my own, so quit being silly over other people, especially this dude, who I don't even know." I jabbed my thumb to point behind us and poked something wet.

"Goddamn it! That was my eye!" Louis squealed. 

"Sorry." I laughed as I removed the hat and placed it on Cal's head. "You're cute when you're jealous, but I think it's time you realize you shouldn't be."

"I agree with her, possessive men just ain't in anymore. Times have changed." Elle shrugged casually.

"What she said." I grinned as he dropped a kiss on my forehead. 

"Fine, I'll try not you if you try not to start world war three by killing Har- the girl." He gave me a pointed look.

Sighing, I relented, "Fine, I won't kill her. Yet." 

"How the hell did I end up in a car with hunters and being forced to listen to my Alpha and her mate hash out their relationship issues? What is my life and where did I go wrong?" Abel looked to the roof of the car as if asking the Moon Goddess.

"You're a werewolf, strange things happen," I said with a shrug before turning back to Cal. "Now, about your 'disguise'... it's not really working." 

He frowned, "I'll pull up my hoodie, zip it up and tuck my chin in and pull my hat low to cover the top of my face. It'll be fine."

"Anyone sees you, you better book it back to the village before they could do a double-take. You hear me, Cain?" Otis asked.

"Loud and clear old man."

"Good, because we're here." He announced and I couldn't help but lean over Callum and press my face up against the glass. 

My eyes raced around the store filled streets as I tried to soak in as much as possible. There were so many humans walking around. Stores that had brilliant displays in their windows. Colorful and bright posters that advertised discounts and sales. There was even a pet shop!

We didn't have pets in our territory. I think it's because it's weird owning a dog when we're werewolves. 

Cars.

There were so many different cars lining the streets and driving around. Only my mom and grandma drives around all the time. The only other time someone used a car was if I wanted to take my classic car out for a spin or someone from the pack needed to move a fridge or something.

"It's beautiful!" I marveled. "So many humans, this is insane... wait is that an ice-cream shop? Hoogin Doos? How do you pronounce that?" 

Cal chuckled as he explained, "It's Häagen-Dazs. Hag-in Dah-ss." 

"That's too complicated," I grumbled. "Is their ice-cream any good?"

"The best I've tasted." He answered.

I eyed him suspiciously, "Better than the ice-cream back home?"

He smirked, "I'm going to have to say yes."

"How would I know if you're lying or not?"

"Guess I'll have to get you a scoop." 

Grinning I said, "You took the bait way too easily, but I'll have three scoops, thanks." My eyes wandered back to the sights before me and it was such a strange experience.

There were so many more shops and people around. And while we had phones back home, we rarely used them while these humans seemed to be glued to their devices. 

Pack mind links had its perks, one of which was we didn't need to carry around phones.

"Is that a candy store?" I nearly shouted when I saw the big lollipops in the window. 

Color me impressed, humans. I was definitely getting a store like that back in my pack.

"There are dozens of clothing stores...some sell similar items. Why?" Abel asked as he peered out his window.

"Because business here means competition. They all sell to make a profit and attract more costumers, so they sell similar items but it may be different brands, quality, and prices. Back in the pack territory, no one is trying to make more profits than the other plus you all do a lot of shopping online, so a few stores are sufficient." Cal said.

"Ahh, makes sense."

"I can't believe you've lived here you're whole life." I sighed dreamily as I eyed the different restaurants.

"This is nothing, you should see the cities that have millions of people," Elle added. 

"I wish," I sighed dreamily. "I own a few businesses around the world but I've never left. Paperwork is always e-mailed and meetings are either down by employees or teleconference." 

"Why? If you want to see the world, you should. Traveling can be expensive, but I'm guessing you could afford it with your businesses."

Oh, she had no idea how much untouched money my family had pilling up since we didn't travel or spend on luxurious items.

"Running a pack is a twenty-four-seven job. I don't think I could leave even if I tried."

"You're here now, aren't you?" The girl did have a strong point.

But I was only twenty-four hours away. Traveling would be much further away from my responsibilities. 

"Touche." I agreed.

"We'll head to Jane's house before scouting around town on foot. See if she has any updates for us." Otis said as we drove through a residential area.

"Do you know where my mother's parents live? The Aikens." I asked.

"They're a few streets over but I don't think it would be a good idea to meet them. You look just like Emery and Avery when they were younger and they'd suspect it instantly." He informed me.

Sitting back, I wondered if I'd be able to spot them if I saw them in town.

I peered out the window as Otis came to a stop before a small cottage house. The outside was covered in blooming flowers and I felt the excitement build within me. 

Climbing over Callum, I pushed open the door and hurried up the walkway.

"Slow down." He called from behind me. 

I ignored him as I sniffed around and caught the scent of a human. 

I turned to Callum, "Someone's here, stay in the car before they see you."

"A rogue?" Otis asked in a panic as he flew out of the car with concern written all over his face.

Abel, Elle, and Louis were all at my side in an instant.

"No, it's human," I answered.

"Smells like a female," Abel observed.

"Ohh..." Otis waved his hand, "that must be her nurse."

"Her nurse? You know this how?" Elle asked with suspicious eyes.

Coughing nervously, Otis shrugged, "I heard around town that she was looking for someone to help her out. You know how those ladies chatter down at the medical center." 

"Right..." Elle trailed off.

Turning back, I headed for the door before Otis stepped in front, "Remember, granddaughter, you're not related to Jane in front of this human."

"Ugh, fine." I groaned as I stepped behind him only to hear Cal walking up with us. "Rick, stay in the car, the human would see you."

Snorting he said, "I'll cover my face, don't worry."

He pulled his hat really low on his head and pulled the neckline of his hoodie over his lips. 

"You look like you're about to mug someone," Louis remarked before Cal shoved him aside.

Knocking on the door, we waited as I heard light footsteps running to the door.

When it opened, I stared back at the brunette before me.

One that looked strikingly similar to my mother. 

She smiled at Otis but her eyes hadn't reached me yet.

"Mr. Newton, how may I help you?" She asked.

"Avery," He greeted and I swear on my ice-cream, I nearly fainted. 

It was my freaking aunt! Who else would look like my mother and have the same name as my aunt?

I swear I can't make this shit up.

"We're here to see Jane about some business," Otis said vaguely and she nodded and opened up the door. 

"Jane would be so happy to see this many people, you know how she loves having company." Avery grinned and as I stepped through the door, her eyes landed on me and her smile faltered. "Emery..." She whispered.

Otis cleared his throat, "This is my brother's granddaughter. And her brother here as well." 

She blinked and rubbed her eyes, "Oh, um, sorry, it's just that you look a lot like my sister." 

I couldn't help it, I wrapped my arms around her in an embrace, "It's nice to meet you, Avery."

Her arms wrapped around me before I pulled back with a grin.

"It's nice to meet you as well..." She trailed off as she waited for my name.

"Everette," I announced and her eyes flickered with something unrecognizable. 

She looked at Abel since he's my apparent brother for the time being but his hair was lighter than my own and his eyes were dark grey. We looked nothing alike mostly. 

"And your brother?"

"Abel." He introduced himself. "The older one."

"How old?" She asked and then covered her mouth as if not meaning to ask.

He smiled at her politely, "Twenty-five ma'am."

She frowned, "Oh, sorry I asked."

I could tell she wanted to know because my mom disappeared twenty years ago but if she suspected I was Emery's daughter and Abel was my brother, making him Emery's son, then it would be impossible since my mother would have had to be fifteen and back in Fairbairn when she made him.

But if only Avery knew...

Jane's voice cut off her brief pause as she called from down the hallway, "Who is at the door, Avery?"

She's just asking for Avery's sake, of course, she could smell us out and hear our conversation.

We trailed down the hallway and into a living room where Jane was sitting with a bright smile. 

"I've been waiting all day to see you, get your little tush over here and hug me." She playfully scolded and I couldn't help but walking straight into her arms and enjoying the comfort of her motherly affection.

Avery's voice shocked me out of my moment, "Wait, you know Otis's grand-niece?"

"Otis's what now?" Jane pulled back and glared at the man in question. "Oh heck no, this is my child, don't bring your hunter self anywhere near here." 

Everyone paled at Jane's words.

"Jane," Otis warned but Avery was staring at me again.

 "You're Jane's great-grandniece, aren't you?" She whispered. 

I nodded because Jane already revealed it anyways.

"You're her," Avery breathed a shallow breath, "you're Emery's daughter." 

"Uhh, no-"

"Jane told me everything." 

Well fuck.

"You did what?" Otis asked in a panic.

"Oh relax, you." Jane waved him off as she explained, "Look, Avery suspected her sister didn't die and I'm too sweet to lie-"

"You're not." I cut her off.

She scolded, "That's no way to speak to your elders Everette Avery Blackwood."

Oh, good lord, she said my full name. Which included the name of the woman before us.

"She gave you my name." Avery's eyes welled up with tears as she dashed over and pulled me into a hug. "You're my niece!"

"It's nice to meet you, aunt Avery."

"You called me aunt!" She exclaimed.

"I guess I don't need this disguise anymore." I heard Cal said as he removed his hat and unzipped his hoodie.

Avery pulled back and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Callum Cain? You're back!"

"Remember what I told you we are Avery?" Jane asked.

She nodded, "Werewolves. That's what took my sister. Your grandnephew is Emery's mate and they got married because their soulmates." 

"Exactly. Well, Everette over here was the beast this year and Callum is her soulmate, which is why she took him."

"Oh," She said as she wrapped her head around it, "you're a werewolf too. But wait, if Abel is your brother... that doesn't make sense."

I grinned, "He's not my brother. We were trying to keep our identity a secret but Jane over here had other plans." 

She nodded as she processed it and then hugged me again, "I knew it was you. You look just like Emery. How is my sister? Tell me about you. Do you have siblings?"

Jane winked at me turning serious, "We'll get to that after Avery, first we need to discuss some important matter."

"What's wrong?" Otis asked her.

"Everette's father called this morning," She said and I held my breath, "he said that their shipment of food had been stolen. Their cargo area was attacked and some of the pack got wounded."

"Shit! Did anyone die?" I asked.

"No, but a war is brewing. And it isn't between the hunters and werewolves." She announced ominously. 

A/N

Chapter Update: Thursday 

*LOOK OUT FOR A CHRISTMAS BONUS CHAPTER FOR EMERY AND THANE WITH LITTLE EVERETTE OVER ON THE RITUAL TO THE BEAST ON CHRISTMAS EVE (tomorrow)*

I can't seem to stop giving Calev little cute scenes 🤣 Also Avery is back and getting the moment I stole from her in book 1 lol

Also, Jane is back! And of course, she told Avery...

No updates until after Christmas so if you celebrate, Have a wonderful Christmas filled with joy and blessings. Eat, Drink and be Merry little wolfies. Accept those little presents that your family is able to get you with a big smile and give back as much as you can even if it's a smile, hug or season's greeting. 🎄❤🍪

Song: Adam Melchor - Joyride

Instagram: @1fandombookgirl

I hoped you enjoyed the chapter!

If you did then please consider:

Voting + Commenting

Be kind, keep smiling and;

Read on wolfies, 🐺🎅

-Shania. 🐾

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

190K 5K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...
791K 21.7K 40
Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she soon realizes that she is mated to none...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
231K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...