Revenge : Book 2

Por Blackbird_273

The Bonded by Blood Trilogy : Book 2 - Revenge It wasn't his fault, none of it was. He was caught up in a war... Más

Prologue : Hope Where Have You Gone
CHAPTER 1 : Breath
CHAPTER 2 : A World Beyond
CHAPTER 3 : Take Me With You
CHAPTER 4 : To Be Alone With You
CHAPTER 5 : Fire In My Bones
CHAPTER 6 : Onward & Upward
CHAPTER 7 : In My Blood
CHAPTER 8 : I Never Wanted
CHAPTER 9 : Nomad
CHAPTER 10 : Waterproof
CHAPTER 11 : Carry On
CHAPTER 12 : Sirens
CHAPTER 13 : Be A Witness
CHAPTER 14 : All The Lines
CHAPTER 15 : Out Of The Blue
CHAPTER 16 : We Were Young
CHAPTER 17 : Premonition
CHAPTER 18 : Undone
CHAPTER 19 : Midnight Oil
CHAPTER 20 : Under Your Spell
CHAPTER 21 : Turns You Into Stone
CHAPTER 22 : Don't Let Me Down
CHAPTER 23 : Love and War
CHAPTER 24 : In The End
Epilogue : Desolation
Acknowledgements

Introduction

818 32 5
Por Blackbird_273

Welcome to the second book in the Bonded by Blood Trilogy, Revenge.

.................

It wasn't his fault, none of it was. He was caught up in a war he didn't start, didn't want, one that tore apart his whole world. But nevertheless he was part of it now and he'd be damned if he let it take away anymore people he loved. He was angry, angry enough to do something about it.

He's fighting against fate itself. Trying to resist what he's blood has him bond to. He refuses to be the end of the world. He refuses to be the death of any more people.

..................

***This is a gay story. And if that's not your cup of tea, I'm very sorry to hear that, but Wattpad has a wide range of other books I'm sure you'll find interest in.****

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales, is entirely coincidental.

The right of Raven Eckfod to be identified as author of this work has been asserted.  This work has been published under the condition that all rights of the author are reserved. The plot, characters and storyline all belong to the author. And to her understanding this work can not be reproduced or distributed without her consent.

[06–06–20]

Without further adieu I present to you REVENGE...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.2K 971 43
The Bonded by Blood Trilogy : Book 3 - Salvation He's not destined to save the world, he's destined to doom it. But destiny can screw itself. The wor...
964K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
49.3K 1.8K 17
Warning: this is a boyxboy story so if you do not like that you can leave. Actual summary: Cooper, an immensely powerful hybrid, who thinks he know...
374K 20.7K 54
BOOK THREE The world was thrown into chaos the moment Carter lost his step mother. He just didn't realize it until it was too late. The war ravaged t...