Darling In The Stranxx || 016...

By ShitsAndOrGiggles

|| You probably think it was a typo in the title, but I meant to put that there for a reason || Read to find... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
...The End...

Chapter 44

524 17 3
By ShitsAndOrGiggles

[ Third POV ]

"Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! || Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda!"

Star Platinum and Za Warudo grabs both of each other's fist.

"Tch."

"Hmmm.."

"Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! ORAAAA!! || Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda!" Both Gio and Hiro levitate upwards, they were somehow able to fly now.

"Isn't this fight kinda bad?! Let's get the heck out of here!" Some civilians said, as they run away from the fight.

"Look at Zero Two, Hiro." Gio tells Hiro, he averts to his eyes to Zero Two who was crying.

"What?! Zero Two!"

Hiro was distracted by Zero Two and and Za Warudo managed to surpass Star Platinum and punch him right in the cheek.

"Hehehe. So I take it, my Za Warudo is really better than Star Platinum at both speed and power. I've already had enough fun, and you're boring me. Time to end you now!"

"ORAAA!!"

"Ever since my servants told me you defeated each of my guards, I long awaited to kill you all at once. And now it is that time!"

"Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora!"

"I shall now end you with Za Warudo's true power! ZA WARUDO! Time has been stopped!!"

*BWOOOSHHHNNMMM*

[ Stopped Time ]

Gio slowly floats towards Hiro who was frozen in time. "Now, the Darling Crusaders shall be finished. You weaklings tried to ruin my destiny. Now it's your end Hiro!"

"Hiro! No!" Zero Two screams, she couldn't do anything.

TWITCH

"Huh?" Gio stops his movements, he just saw Hiro's hand move.

"What?" Zero Two stops crying.

TWITCH

"What?!" Gio takes a few steps backwards. "He just moved! His fingers just moved!"

"D-Don't tell me... No there is no way...... could it be??? Could it be???" Gio was too afraid to see it.

So it's the same type of Stranxx as my Star Platinum...

"Could it be.... they are the same type of Stranxx... Grrrr.." Gio sees Hiro's eyes looking at him. "Tch, can he see me? Or is he bluffing? Time has already resumed.."

[ Resumed Time ]

"Ora! Ora!" Star Platinum stops punching and turns around as well as Hiro.

"Could you see me? Hiro?" Gio asks.

No response.

"I'm asking if you could see me Hiro!" Gio asks once again, but more louder.

"Who knows, I don't know what you're talking about Gio." Hiro flies away from Gio.

"HMM!" Gio chases Hiro and flies as well.

"It doesn't matter. If you could move like my Za Warudo in stopped time. THEN LET ME SEE YOU MOVE!"

[ Flashback ]

Yes, it was about 6 months ago. I acquired Stranxx power and wanted to test it's abilities and power. So I had one of my servants shoot a shotgun towards me. And once after my servants shot it, the bullets stopped moving. I thought it was like those moments boxers would get knocked out, like seconds of slowed time. But my Za Warudo was able to move aside from it. It could even grab the bullets. It wasn't an illusion.

"Lord Gio! You have acquired the power to stop time! It's pretty obvious a king like you has that ability!"

And then I felt the wheels of time collide with Za Warudo itself. It was such a good feeling to know I can surpass all.

[ Present ]

"I, the almighty Gio, is the strongest! It doesn't matter if you could move in my world! I can stop time, and each time I stop time, I can feel it become longer, I will eventually stop time for not only 5 seconds but up to 1 minute! Hiro! I shall see how truly powerful you are! ZA WARUDO! Time shall be stopped!"

*BWOOOSSHHNNMMM*

[ Stopped Time ]

Gio cautiously approaches Hiro.

TWITCH

"Hm?" Gio sees that it was only his fingers that could move. "Tch." He puts his left arm towards Hiro, Hiro's arm twitches again.

"Hehehe...hahahah.heheheheheh...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Gio takes off what looks like a magnet under his arm.

"N-No way...Hiro..." Zero Two loses all hope.

"You placed a magnet under me. Tch. It was probably during that time when we were comparing our speed. But! If you were playing a pitiful trick like this! You only added a few more seconds to your life! Now die! Hiro!" Gio summons Za Warudo to chop off Hiro's head.

But

Then

Hiro

Moves

"What?!"

Star Platinim punches a hole through Za Warudo's stomach, just like what Gio did to Goro.

"NANIIII!!!!??" Hiro then stops moving.

"He-He really can move. There's no doubt he can move but only for a moment. When I figured out his magnet trick, he made me think he couldn't move in stopped time.!"

It is natural for you to stop time Lord Gio!!

"To think of all the people, this son of the man's body I took, has trespassed my world of stopped time!"

[ Time Resume ]

*BOOOM*

"Tch!" Hiro lands on the side of a building. While Gio was launched straight to the ground, losing a leg.

"It was only for a moment I could move. But it took everything I had to move for that long. I have to be careful next time." Hiro gasps for breath, sweating.

Gio slowly sits up from the ground. "Heal me Zero Two..."

"Never!"

"Hurry up! Or do you wanna die!"

"Okay!" Zero Two uses Crazy Crystal to heal Gio back to 100%

Hiro lands on the ground, glaring at Gio who was using Zero Two as a healer. "Looks like the hole I punched for Goro has healed up quite fast. Bastard, you're forcing Zero Two to help you huh?"

"Hah!"

*Boom*

Gio suddenly appears behind Hiro, standing on top of a lamp post. Gio wears a smile on his face, "Your face is now turned to me. So you really can move in stopped time huh? Hiro?"

"Looks like it..." Hiro responds.

"It was Goro who found out originally. Without Goro's knowledge, you wouldn't have been able to realize you could stop time like me huh Hiro?"

*Boom*

Gio was on top of a roof now. "Now Hiro... How long can you moved in my stop time? 2 seconds? 3 seconds? Or maybe 5 seconds like I can? Huh? Heheheheh.."

This is bad... I could only move for a moment and that's it. It takes a huge amount of stamina, but considering he is a vampire, he probably can do it infinitely...

"And now I figured out something." Gio looks up at the sky like he was day dreaming.

"And what is it huh?" Hiro asks.

"AND THAT PLAN HIRO! IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH KNIVES OF COURSE!" Gio pulls out a ton of knives, shocking Hiro.

"Your face has gone pale.... you probably realized you share not only the same fate but worse way to die just like what I did to Alpha."

This bastard... where does he come up with these plans... he is too dangerous!

Hiro leaps 15 meters upward with Star Platinum's legs.

"Don't think you can escape! ZA WARUDO!"

*BWOOSHHMMN*

"5 seconds have passed." Gio throws the tons of knives towards Hiro, Za Warudo does it as well.

"Now that time has been stopped, let's see if your Star Platinum can move like my Za Warudo. Of course it can move but let's see how long!"

"4 seconds have passed!" Gio throws more knives.

"Ora!" Star Platinum's knocks a few out with 2 punches but then stops moving.

"3 seconds have passed! Is that all you can do? Hehehe. So my Za Warudo still can surpass your Stranxx..."

"Is that all you have Hiro?! 2 seconds have passed!" Gio throws even more knives.

"1 second.... Zero...."

[ Time Resume ]

The moment time resumed, Hiro took no chances. "Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! ORAA!!" He missed a few as they hit Hiro in the chest. Hiro coughs up blood.

"It's over. But one more just incase." Gio throws it at Hiro's head which mysteriously had a hat on.

"H-Hiro!" Zero Two screams.

"I am truly glad I was able to defeat you easily Hiro. Who knew you could move in my stopped time..." Gio laughs.

*THUMP*

"The only person who shall move in stopped time, is only I, Gio."

...

"Good grief... who knew he threw that many knives at me. I put some books all over my clothes and this hat I found just incase he tried to do something like that. I only have one chance to blow his head off, I have to do it cautiously.."

Gio lands on the ground. "I can't think any longer Tch.."

"Now now.... I better approach carefully.. I don't wanna get my chest impaled. But I shall end him without a shadow of doubt." Gio takes a stop sign off the ground. "With this thing!"

"Tch!"

"Now meet your last! Hiro!" Gio jumps over him.

But right behind him was Mitsuru.

"What?!"

Silver Chariot stabs Gio in the head with its rapier. "Now die! GIOOOO!!!"

"Mitsuru?!!" Hiro's plans were now fucked up.

*BWOOSHHMMNNN*

[ Stopped Time ]

Gio lets go of the stop sign. "Za Warudo. Time has been stopped..." He turns around. "So it was you who tried to assassinate me huh? Mitsuru?" Gio gives Mitsuru a quick jab on the ribs.

"Time shall now resume..."

[ Resumed Time ]

"OOF!" Mitsuru makes a weird sound before flying towards a building filled with bricks.

"Too bad Mitsuru... If only you were faster a little, if only your precision was precise as mine, if only you were a little bit stronger. You could have messed up my brain real up.." Gio's wound suddenly heals up due to forcing Zero Two to use it.

"Bastard... this is impossible.." Mitsuru loses consciousness.

"Now the Darling Crusaders shall be finished right after I kill the rest knocked out at the streets." Gio picks up his stop sign.

What a shitty day... Now Mitsuru is going to be killed.. I would like if his head is intact with his shoulders of course. But Gio is out of my Star Platinum's range. I have to get Gio's attention off of Mitsuru and back to me. But to do that will be risky. If I do anything wrong at the moment, it will happen just like the time with the knives. But I have to save Mitsuru's ass...

"Goodbye and farewell Mitsuru!"

TWITCH

"What!" Gio lets go of his stop sign and flies back to Hiro, but a few meters away. "Hiro....did you just...."

Hiro doesn't move.

"Are you dead? Or are you alive? Let's check his breathing..."

Hiro stops inhaling oxygen.

"I can't hear him breathing... But what about his heart beat?"

Hiro uses Star Platinum to stop his own heart from beating.

"I hear none of this, perhaps he is dead after all..."

This is damn tough....If I'm not careful enough...I will actually die...It won't even be a funny death either....

"Now! Die! Hiro!" Gio grabs the stop sign and is now next to him. "HMMM!"

*SMASH*

The stop sign breaks, Star Platinum is now right next to Gio. "NANIII!!!"

"ORAAA!" Star Platinum's fist gets closer and closer to Gio's head.

"Stop time! Za Warudo-!"

*CLUNK*

"That was just hell I went through. But it was all worth it. No matter what I will do anything to bash your skull! Gio!"

Gio's skull is broken apart and launched all the way towards a small staircase.

"I finally... I finally got a hit on the head... But Gio is a vampire, he will heal from that instantly using Zero Two's power."

Meanwhile Gio holds his broken skull. "Grrr...I have to get out of here." He loses functions on his leg. "My legs can't move! I don't feel good! I can't even command Zero Two to heal me!"

"That serves you right!" Zero Two was still trapped in the barrier right next to Gio's shoulder.

"What did Hiro do to me? I have to escape for now and heal!" Gio gets spilled with what smells like gasoline.

Hiro appears right next to him. "I poured some gasoline on you so I can track your smell.."

"Heheheheh a hahahah! AHAHAHAHHA!! GEEEEEEHHHH! ZA WARUDO!"

*BWOOOSHHMMNN*

A car appears behind Gio as he stops time.

"I have to get to that place. No matter what it takes.. I have to get there right now or else I'm done for... Time shall now be resumed!" Gio grabs the back bumper of the car.

[ Resumed Time ]

The car as well as Gio is taken away.

"I can't let him go right now!" Hiro uses Star Platinum to grab one if the knives Gio threw at him and throws it back at Gio, cutting off his hand.

"No! No way! I have to go into the sewers!" Gio lifts up the sewer cover. "Huh?"

Hiro appears to be in it. "You can not escape from me. You're not going anywhere." Hiro floats upwards, staring at Gio who was on the ground.

"Give up Gio."

Both Hiro and Gio stare down at each other for a few seconds.

"ZA WARUDO-!"

"ORAA! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! OORRRAAAA!!!" The last punch from Star Platinum launches Gio into the sky.

"Damn that felt good..."

"BUUGWAUHHH! YOU FELL FOR IT HIRO! THIS WAS MY PLAN ALL LONG! YOU HAVE LOST TO I, GIO IN THE BATTLE OF WITS! DOESN'T THIS STREET LOOK FAMILIAR!!!" Gio finally lands on the ground.

Hiro eyes widen looking at his surroundings. "This street, it can't be!"

"That's right.... my plan was to take Alpha's enhanced blood and suck it for my own..."

"You bastard! Gio!"

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 1.4K 41
When the evil Warstar aliens attack Earth, the supernatural guardian Gosei, assigned to protect the Earth by Zordon, and his faithful robot assistant...
137K 5.6K 21
(Everyone listen, I've decided to remake my original book. I decided that because I think I could do a lot better with this book. This book will stil...
117K 2.8K 15
You are a young man who his entire life lived in America. You have always been smart and been ahead of everyone in your class. You lived alone with y...
3K 82 3
It was a normal day like any other for the people of the people, until suddenly holographic screens appeared in areas where people were confused and...