Dragon Masters ~Book 2 of Dra...

By SweetDeevil

Based 3 years after the first book, Jadeena and her friends have been traveling the viking world making incre... More

Chapter 1 Finally back home
Chapter 2 Problems Already?
Chapter 3 Why doesn't anyone trust me?
Chapter 4 Looks like I really am on my own
Chapter 5 Daggers and Alvin
Chapter 6 Injuries
Chapter 7 Life without Jade
Chapter 8 Weak and Helpless
Chapter 9 The story
Chapter 10 Welcome Back
Chapter 11 What is She?
Chapter 12 The truth all Comes out
Chapter 13 Childhood friends
Chapter 14 Missing Vol 1
Chapter 15 A new Evil has Risen
Chapter 16 Missing vol 2
Chapter 17 Back home
Chapter 18 Recovery
Chapter 19 Stable Injuries
Chapter 20 Side effects
Chapter 21 What really happened?
Chapter 22 Finding Answers
Chapter 23 losing hope
Chapter 24 Finally Answers
Chapter 25 Secrets
Chapter 26 Confession
Chapter 27 Friend Time
Chapter 28 Stolen
Chapter 30 It's Now up to Fate
A//N PLEASE READ!!!

Chapter 29 Saving my best friend

32 3 5
By SweetDeevil

Jadeena

We flew all the way to Eret's island and saw the girls fighting off guards that were surrounding them.

I instructed Sunlux to fire at them and give them a scare and make them run off.

We landed and dismounted and ran ran over to them.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked and they nodded.

"They know we're here and they won't let us get to Katelyn" Lisa said slightly panicked.

"Don't worry we'll get to her but one of us needs to stay with the dragons so they don't tie them up again" I said

"I'll stay" Hiccup said but I shook my head

"No we might need your help" I said and he finally agreed after a few moments

"I'll stay" Shannon volunteered and we all agreed before trying to sneak into the prison.

"We have to be smart about this because we've only got 1 shot at it" I said turning to face the other after we slipped before a rock and out of view.

"We know but I think it might be safer if you were your dragon self just to keep us safe" Lisa said and I nodded.

I knew to it would be better to change but not now because I would be too tall to stay behind the rock.

"Come on" I whispered before leading them round the back like Lightning-shift did with us last time.

When we were round the back and out of view I stopped and told the group to go on ahead of me while I changed.

I heard and felt the horrifying sound of my bones cracking as I changed form, I then ran the catch up with the others.

I walked along side them before we heard a sound come from behind us.

"Thought you Sunlakeians would figure it out eventually too bad you won't be around to help Katelyn" We heard Eret's voice say as we turned around to be greeted by him and about 20 other guards.

"What have to done to her?" Lisa said tensing up which made me growl.'

"Try not to make too big of a mess won't you boys" Eret said to his guards before turning and walking in the other direction as his guards launched themselves at us.

I let out a plasma blast as they came towards us to give us some time to run but we were then stopped by guards coming in the other direction.

"We, Are, Toast" Lisa said slowly when we realised there was no way out of this one.

"Not if we stand and fight" Hiccup said before ducking a guards attack.

I ducked an attack that a guard through at me but not in time enough for another one to punch me square in the face, dazing me.

"Jade!" I heard Hiccup call out as I fell to the ground from the impact.

"You alright?" He asked as I slowly going but up.

I nodded before blasting a guard coming at Hiccup from behind.

💜💜💜💜

We continued fighting them until every last guard was either dead or knocked out cold.

I slowly got up off the ground after dodging yet another attack from a guard and looked over to see if Hiccup and Lisa were ok.

"You girls ok?" Hiccup asked the both us of as we all regrouped.

We both nodded and Lisa walked up to me checking if I was hurt after seeing that I took a hit to the face.

I warbled to say I was ok as she let me be. I changed back knowing that we could get to Katelyn faster if the guards didn't see a dragon in the prison.

"Come on we should go before more guards start showing up" Hiccup said and Lisa nodded before we started rushing back down the hall.

"Jade I didn't want to bring this up now but you've got a cut on your lip" Lisa said as we ran.

"Yeah I know it's from the guard hitting me" I replied before we came out onto the main corridor.

"It's most likely that Eret got her in the cell she was in before so he can keep an eye on her" Lisa said and we ran down the hallway but Lisa was a quicker runner than me so she sped ahead.

"Hannah don't worry she won't be going anywhere anytime soon so stop worrying" I suddenly heard Eret's voice come from down the corridor.

We turned a corner and suddenly saw Eret himself and another girl where Katelyn's cell was.

We saw them turning towards us so I pushed both my brother and Lisa behind a rock.

"What do we do?" Lisa asked.

"We need to lure them away from the cell" I said and suddenly came up with an idea

"Stay here" I said and started to run off but Lisa grabbed my arm

"Wait where are you going?"

"To save our best friend and her baby" I said and she let me go so I could run off.

I changed back into my dragon form and roared as loud as I could and hid in the shadows until Eret and that other girl with him appeared.

I knew the roar would be loud enough to lure Eret and that girl, Hannah I think her name was out towards my friends and knowing how smart my friend are they would know that the roar would also be a warning for them.

They ran past me and out towards my friends while I ran into the opposite direction until I heard the loudest scream I have ever heard.

"Jade! HELP!!" I heard Lisa scream.

I sprinted back towards the cell and came round the corner and saw Lisa and Hiccup surrounded by guards.

I started helping them fight the guards until I saw Eret appear with what seemed to be his girlfriend.

I launched myself at him while turning back into my Night Fury self.

Eret pushed his girlfriend out the way and started fighting me.

I mostly spent time trying to stop him from knocking me out cold. I looked back briefly and saw Hiccup and Lisa had managed to break into the cell.

I finally managed to scratch Eret causing him to bleed and evacuate the room with Hannah.

I turned and ran Into the cell after they had left.

I saw Katelyn, Lisa and Hiccup all on the floor with Lisa freaking out.

"Jade get your dragon ass over here Katelyn's hurt" Lisa yelled at me

I ran over and saw a pool of blood on the floor next to Katelyn's stomach.

I rushed over to LIsa side while Hiccup checked for a pulse.

I gasped after realising where she had been stabbed.

The baby!

"It's dead" Lisa said before bursting into tears and hugging my neck

I rested my head on her shoulder while looking my at Hiccup who was starting to look worried.

Finally he calmed down and gave out a sigh of relief.

"There's a pulse but it's uneven and weak, we need to get her to Gothi" Hiccup said and I nodded.

"Jade fly her back to Berk and don't turn back" Lisa said And I nodded while Hiccup picked Katelyn up and placed her on my back.

"I swear, don't turn back to help us get get her to Berk" LIsa said seriously and I nodded before flying as fast as I could out the prison and back to Berk.

💜💜💜💜

I flew all the way to Berk as quick as I could and landed while giving out distressed roars.

The whole village started trying approach me but I was mainly looking for my parents or Astrid.

"Jade?!" I heard Astrid;'s voice call out and I turned to see her and my parents rushing over to us.

"Where's Hiccup?" She asked and I tried to gesture for her to help Katelyn.

She finally saw what I was trying to say and checked my back

"Oh my gods Katelyn! What happened?!" She asked horrified as Dad took her in his arm.

"We need to get her to Gothi" Mom said and we all ran towards Gothi's house.

I knew the baby was dead but I hoped that Katelyn was ok

Oh Katie you better be, I need you, you can't leave us

💜💜💜💜

Here you go guys, chapter 29 let me know what you thought thanks for reading

Luv ya dragon riders

Tia 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 253 23
REVISED Three years have passed since peace between dragons and Vikings was made. Now Hiccup, Kala, and the gang are reaching adulthood and a life fu...
306 5 3
Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you did something differently? How different things would have ended up for you if you changed...
40.1K 762 16
Five years after Berk made peace with the dragons, a new threat rises and puts things to the test. Putting all of Berk and dragon kind at risk. HTTYD...
155K 4.1K 28
How To Train Your Dragon belong to DreamWorks. Warning ⚠️ If you haven't watched Dreamworks Dragons 1, 2, and Gift of the Night Fury, spoiler. Kind...