You Can Hate Me, But Ill Stil...

By est_MB

Jade. A 15 year old girl. Bullied everyday of her life, and hated since the day she was born. Abused. Abused... More

You Can Hate Me, But Ill Still Love You (Ray Ray Love Story)
Ch1
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch8
Ch10 [1/2]
Ch10 (2/2)
Ch11 [1/3]
Ch11 [2/3]
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Announcement
Announcement...again
Ch 15
Ch. 16

Ch11 [3/3]

4K 78 22
By est_MB

Jacob POV:

I walk out the line, with my tray in my hands as I search for Jade to see her at the far right table, surronded by tons of boys. I walked over to the table, and snapped. Instantly the boys on the right side of Jade moved. I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She shifted around uncomfortably. I looked at her face and saw she was a little scared. I pushed her hair away from her face, while she jumped from my touch.

Me: Its ok. I wont hurt you, beautiful.

Her cheeks turned red, and I chuckled a little. I looked around the cafeteria, and it was no sign of Ray. I guess he didnt come to school today. Turning over to the table I regularly sit at I saw Chres staring at me, and his face was red. He is a fair skin dude, so of course when he's mad, you can tell. He looks like a tomato right now.

Chresanto POV:

Craig: Yes man! I almost died! Jojo just pushed me, and the car start rollin. Im too big for it so my knees were sticking out, then the car flipped over, and landed right in the mud, so guess who had to wash, and dye their hair....again!?!

I burst out laughing. I love when Craig tells stories about him and Jojo. That's Craig's lil bro. I turned around, viewing all the people in the cafeteria. I looked at Jade, and instantly was disgusted. I kept looking around.

Me: Is that Jacob?

I said under my breath, not even loud enough to be a whisper. My eyes squint, and I try getting a better look. Afro, leather jacket.....well all I need is an afro. He's the only boy at this school with an afro...and to the girls, the 2nd hottest boy in school. They said I rank 3rd, and Ray is 1st. The sight of Jacob, and Jade sitting together made me sick, and pissed. I just stared at them. He's all over her, and she's just sitting their. Jacob turned around and we made eye contact. This bastard...

I walked over to him, tapped him to the shoulder, and gestured him to walk in the hallway, by pointing with my thumb. Walking away, I shoved Jade a little, looking back smirking.

Jacob POV:

I leaned on the wall just outside the cafeteria doors, as I saw 2 cute, bang-able body chicks walk by. Of course I wink, like Im Jacob Perez. Chres walked out lookin pissed. I guess I have to hear his big mouth! Blah, blah, blah!

Chres: What the hell type of move was that?

Me: What move?

Chres: Dont play dumb Jacob! What was that you was playin with Jade?

Me: Oh, nothin. You know the ladies cant turn me down, bet Ill have her by tomorrow.

Chres: Man whatever! Just know next time, I dont want to see you with her! It could ruin our rep!

Me: Chres, you know me! Im all about my rep! Nothing will take that from me! Ima have her soon. 1 night is all I need, and want!

Chres: I give you tomorrow...thats the dead line

Me: Ok, now can I go work my magic? Please?

Chres: Whatever bro

I walked back into the cafeteria, and took my seat once again.

Jade POV:

Me: Um, can you wait Jacob?

Jacob: Um, yea, sure!

I ran to the bathroom, down the hall. I got to the first stall and closed the door, as I put my index finger down my throat, and touched my uvula. You know the dangly thing in the back of your throat, that you would look at, and wonder what it was as a kid? Yes, that.

I gagged at first. I did it 2 more times, then finally I vomit. I walked out the stall after flushing, and take my travel kit tooth brush and tooth paste out.

Brooke POV:

I walked in the cafeteria laughing at my friend Alissa. She's halarious, and sweet concidering her big brother is the one and only Jacob Perez. I saw Jade come into the cafeteria, and sit. Next to Jacob. She is so stupid sometimes! Of course I dont want her sittin next to him so I walked over there. Alissa right on my heels.

Alissa: Brooke, chill. Jacob is really sweet if you get to know him!

Me: Yea? Well you might as well just say he's a dickhead, but your gonna get used to it!

I pulled him by his collar, and he fell on the floor backwards. I couldnt care less if he was Alissa's brother! Jade looked so shocked at me. Like I really care.

Me: Jacob! I told you to leave my sister alone! You dont understand!

Alissa pushed me out the way, and got to Jacob. I just walked away because I know shes angry that I made him fall.

Alissa POV:

I ran to Jacob because I wont just sit and watch my brother suffer. Its not like me. I helped him up, and saw his lip was bleeding. We walked to the nurse.

Jacob POV:

Alissa is the best sister ever. I always wanted a girl like her or my mom, but then I changed. Why have 1 woman, when you can have multiple women? Im not the type to settle down and marry thought. Its not me.

The nurse left out the room for a brief period of time with me and Alissa in the room. Alone. Like I said earlier, I always wanted a girl like my sis. Helpful, nice, sweet, cute, nice lips, beautiful eyes, curly hair that makes me want to dive in, bang-able body. You gotta see her when her hair is wet though, makes me go crazy!

JACOB! STAY ON POINT!!!!

Anways, if your wonderin why I 'like' Jade, its obvious. Shes a fuck, and duck. You only loose your virginity once, right? Well I might as well take hers, and she can take mine. Its gonna boost my rep. Whatever dude that tries to take Alissa's virginity is gonna go through me first! No one will touch, or even look at her ass while Im around!!

Chres POV:

Im gonna KILL Desi!!! She not slick if thats what she think!!! 

____________________________________________

Pic of Alissa!! CLIFFY!!!!!!! Lol What did Desi do?? 

Jacob! You freak!! Brooke, you besta run! Bitches finna cut you! 

Jade stawp tht ish NOW! 

Ray WHERE ARE YOU?? *searches* 

Chres....bitch...BUT I WUBB YOU!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
64.4K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
188K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...