Hooked On A Royal

By LoveTheNerd

Bree couldn't be happier with her brother's decision to bring four villain kids to Auradon, but six months la... More

~HOOKED ON A ROYAL~
Ways To Be Wicked
Auradon Girls
Countdown To Cotillion
Take It Or Leave It
Chillin Like A Villain
Hooked
Take Them
Finding True Love
Space Between
Hooked At Noon
It's Going Down
Royal Talk
No Time To Explain
True Love's Kiss
You And Me
Part II
Good To Be Bad
Welcoming The New Arrivals
He's Trying To Escape
How Do We Keep Evil Out Of Auradon?
Hooked On A Feeling
Sleeping Is Too Good For Auradon
Night Falls
Details To Follow
I'd Feel Better
My Once Upon A Time
We're Stronger Together
Can You Wake Her?
Break This Down
You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?
#Barry
My Other Stories

What's My Name

8.9K 163 14
By LoveTheNerd

CHAPTER 5

Harry Hook walks into Ursula's Fish & Chips before hopping over the counter and turning on the tv. Uma walks out of the back with a tray of food before sitting it down in front of Harry and looking at the tv that shows Bree and Mal.

"Ugh!" Uma says as she throws food at the tv. "Poser."

"Traitor!" Harry calls as he eats. Harry hated to admit it but he found Princess Bree rather attractive and judging by the glares she sends the reporters, she wasn't like other royals.

"Hello?" Uma asks everyone before they start shouting and throwing food at the tv.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces," Harry says as he wipes some food off of the tv before he eats the food on his finger. On the tv, Ben had come to stand beside Mal, as Bree stepped away. "You know what I mean?" Honestly he didn't want to do that to Bree because he likes her smile but he is evil so.

"Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" Uma asks the guy beside her.

"Yeah. What they said," Gil answers as he swallows a yolk.

"That little traitor, who left us in the dirt," Uma says as she talks about  Mal.

"Who turned her back on evil," Harry adds.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang," Gil adds causing everyone to glare at him. "Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of..." Gil notices Harry's glare. "stuck."

"That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing," Uma says as she looks at Mal and Ben on tv.

"No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp..." Gil explains.

"I need you to stop talking," Uma tells him.

"Look, we have her turf now. She can stay in Bore-adon," Harry says as if that was the answer.

"Harry, that's her turf now!" Uma says before turning off the tv. "And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook, son of Gaston, and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula!" Uma then turns to Harry. "What's my name?"

"Uma!" Harry answers as he bows.

"What's my name?" Uma asks as she turns to Gil.

"Mm. Uma?" Gil answers around a mouthful of yolk.

"What's my name?

What's my name?" Uma sings.

"Uma!" Everyone sings.

"This is all hands on deck

Calling out to lost boys and girls

I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect

We won't stop till we rule the world" Uma sings as she waves around a sword.

"It's our time, we up next

Our sail's about to be set

They ain't seen nothing yet

Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget," Everyone sings as they dance around Uma.

"What's my name?

What's my name?" Uma sings as she dances.

"Uma!" Everyone sings.

"Say it louder

What's my name?

What's my name?" Uma sings.

"Uma!" Everyone sings before Uma is lifted onto the counter.

"Feel the power

No one's gonna stop us

Soon the world will be ours

What's my name?

What's my name?

What's it, what's it

Say it loud!" Uma sings before she pushes Gil down.

"Uma, Uma" Everyone sings as they dance on the ground.

"All eyes on me, let me see 'em" Uma sings as Harry follows her.

"Uma, Uma" Everyone sings before a guy helps Uma off of the counter.

"What's it, what's it, say it, say it" Uma sings as Harry hops off of the counter.

"Uma-ah-ah-ah!

Uma, Uma, la la Um

Uma, Uma, la la Uma

Uma, Uma, la la Um

Uma, Uma, la la Uma" Everyone sings as Uma leads a dance.

"I'm the queen of this town

I call the shots, you know who I am

I don't need to wear no fake crown

Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance" Uma sings as she shoves people out of her before a guy stands up to her. Harry puts his hook to the guys neck causing the guy to back down.

"It's our time, we up next

My crew's as real as it gets

The worst is now the best

And leaving us here will be their last regret," Everyone sings as they dance around.

"What's my name?

What's my name?" Uma sings.

"Uma!" Everyone sings.

"Say it louder

What's my name?

What's my name?" Uma sings.

"Uma!" Everyone sings.

"Feel the power

No one's gonna stop us

Soon the world will be ours

What's my name?

What's my name?

What's it, what's it, say it, say it," Uma sings as she sits in a throne before she is lifted up. They spin Uma around before sitting her down in front of the stage.

"You know what they say, bad girls have all the fun

Never learned how to count 'cause I'm number one

Ready, here we come, we always get our way

It's a pirate's life every single day, hey

She's the captain, I'm the first mate

Enemies seasick, can't see straight

Call 'em fish bait, throw 'em on a hook

Uma's so hot, they get burned if they look" Harry sings as he dances around on stage, earning some winks from Uma.

"Oh!

It's all eyes on me, on me let me see 'em" Uma sings as she stands in her chair before she is carried to a table. "I see your eyes on me, boys

Hey!

You know what my name is

Say it, say it louder!" Uma makes her way on stage with Harry right behind her.

"Hook me!" Uma tells Harry causing him to laugh.

"Come on!

What's my name?

What's my name?" Uma sings as they dance on stage.

"Uma!" Everyone sings.

"Say it louder

What's my name?

What's my name?" Uma sings.

"Uma!" Everyone sings.

"Feel the power

No one's gonna stop us

Soon the world will be ours

What's my name?

What's my name?

Say it louder" Uma sings as she messes with Harry's hair.

"Uma, Uma" Everyone sings.

"Ooh, say it louder

What's it, what's it, say it, say it" Uma sings as everyone waves around swords.

"Uma, Uma, la la Um

Uma, Uma, la la Uma

Uma, Uma, la la Um

Uma, Uma, la la Uma

Uma, Uma, la la Um

Uma, Uma, la la Uma

Uma, Uma, la la Um

Uma, Uma, la la Uma

Uma!" Everyone sings as Uma dances her way over to the counter where she is helped up before sitting in her thrown. Everyone starts laughing.

"Shut your clams!" Ursula calls as she swings a tentacle at Uma.

"Mom!" Uma calls at her moment being ruined.

"These dishes ain't gonna wash themselves!" Ursula calls as her tentacle disappears.

"It's fine. It's fine," Uma says as she fixes her hair. "Cause when I get my chance to rain down the evil on Auradon, I will take it! They're gonna forget that girl and remember the name..."

"Shrimpy!" Gil cheers excitedly before Uma motions for Harry to get him out of there. Harry hated to admit it but he couldn't get Bree out of his head. There is something about her that has him hooked.

Bree knew that Ben and Mal had a date so she was hanging out in Mal's room to hear how it went. Bree was looking out the window at the Isle when Mal storms into the room crying.

"I don't belong here," Mal says as she looks at Bree. "I need to get out of here. I need to go home."

"Take me to the Isle with you or I will tell Ben," Bree says as she looks at Mal begging. Mal gives Bree some clothes to change into then poked holes into a box before putting Maleficent in it.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand," Mal says before they take the bike that Ben gave her, stopping by the waters edge. Mal pulls out the spell book. "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere." Mal puts the spell book away.  "Okay. Whew. Please work." The bike drives across the water before taking them through the barrier. Mal drives through a lot of people making them dive out of the way before she comes to a stop. As she removes her goggles they see a poster of Mal and Ben. Mal tears it down before wadding it up and throwing it. They then continue on to her old hideout. Mal smirks at Bree before throwing a rock at the 'danger flying rocks' sign. This opens the door to the hideout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.8K 37
It's been six months since Harmony and her friends saved Auradon from Maleficent, everyone is happy except for 2 very important girls. When Mal and H...
22.6K 565 19
The descendant of Gaston is a vampire and struggles to keep this a secret as she is sent to Auradon
8.6K 63 24
The daughter of the queen of hearts and the son of a pirate, two complete opposites. Always fighting on the Isle, finding a new beginning in Auradon...
37.5K 444 28
Change was good. Change had started to happen. VK day was celebrated, the happy prospect of new Villain kids coming over to Auradon to have their ch...