Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

By inavapr

Arshi ff. NOT a show based story. Peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to Arnavkikhushiforever. I a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank You

Part 33

8.5K 331 8
By inavapr

Once they were back in the hotel and in their room, khushi suddenly hugged arnav tightly. Though she didn't say anything, the way she hugged him it said it all. Arnav could well understand that she was overcome with gratitude and wanted to thank him.
Arnav hugged her back and kissed her on the forehead. 

Khushi looked at him and said: arnavji.. 

Arnav smiled and said: sshh..kuch kehene ki zarurat nehi hai (shh..you don't have to say anything) 

Khushi: nehi arnavji..hum aapka kaise shukriya aada karein humey sach mein samajh mein nehi aa raha hai..hum...( I really don't know how to thank u) 

Arnav smirked and said: aww I see..so tumhe mujhe thank u bolna hai...thik hai fir..(oh so u want to thank me) 

He smiled naughtily and walked towards her and she moved back. Arnav stopped after two three steps and saw her feet and then said: yeh kya khushi..abhi abhi to tum mujhse thank u kehena chahti thi aur abhi tum....(what is this...you wanted to thank me sometime back) 

Khushi said nervously: woh hum... Shu..shukriya...aise..(actually..i..thank u...) 

Arnav smiled and said: khushi...relax!! 

Arnav touched her cheeks and said: let's sleep okay?? Waise bhi aj sara din bohot hectic tha..u must be tired...(let's sleep okay? Anyways the whole day was very hectic..u must be tired) 

Arnav turned to go but khushi held his hand and said: arnavji.. 

Arnav turned around. Khushi raised her toe and kissed on both his cheek. After kissing she turned to go but soon crashed against his chest as he pull her hard towards him. 

Khushi wanted to speak but couldn't. Arnav bent towards her face and then smiled and said in her ears: good night khushi. Khushi blushed and hugged him. They lied down on the bed. Khushi saw arnav looking at her. She raised her eyebrow and asked what it was. In reply 

arnav pulled her towards him and put her head on his chest wrapping his arms around her and said: ab thik hai. 

They slept off peacefully in each other's arms. 

Next morning when khushi opened her eyes, she saw arnav combing his hair infront of the mirror. Khushi sat up and said: arnavji...aap kaha jaa rahe hai? (where are you going?)
Arnav smiled and said: good morning! Khushi sirf main nehi hum dono jaa rahe hai..(not only me..even you are going) 

Khushi: hum dono?(both of us?) 

Arnav sat on the bed beside her, brushed her nose with a smirk and said: ab kya karey..hotel ke manager ne aane se mana kaar diya nehi to usey bhi sath le jaatey..(what to do...I wanted to take the manager of this hotel..but he didn't agree) 

Khushi made a face and said: aap hamara mazak ura rahe hai? (you are making fun of me na?) 

Arnav smiled and nodded his head saying yes and got up from the bed. 

Khushi wide opened her mouth and said: huh!!! and tried to get down but tripped and was about to fall down but arnav caught her safely in his arms. 

While holding her in his arms, arnav teased her by bending forward and said: khushi on second thoughts main soch raha hoon baahar jaana rehene detey hai...yehi pe...(I am thinking let's not go out..let'S be here only) 

Khushi playfully pushed him away and entered the washroom. The very next moment she a came out realising that she didn't get her clothes yet another time. Arnav looked at her surprised. Khushi nervously took the clothes and arnav raised one eyebrow to tease her as they both recalled the towel incident. Khushi was hurrying towards the washroom when arnav said: khushi... 

Khushi turned back and saw his lips curved up in a mischievous smile. Seeing this she blushed and went inside. 

After khushi got ready, they got into the car and arnav stopped before a huge palatial building. Khushi read the name 'sheesh mahal'. Khushi kept looking at the building in awe and wonder. Arnav held her hand and led her inside. As she stepped inside, she was amazed at the architecture. She had seen all these in movies. 

Khushi looked at arnav and said: arnavji yeh... 

Arnav: khushi main tumhe puri tarah se aapni zindagi ka hissa banana chahta hoon...isiliye aj main tumhe aisi jagah laaya hoon jaha tumhe woh pata chalega jo meri zindagi ka ek karwa sach hai aur jiski shuruwat yehi se hui thi (I want to make you a part of my life
completely...that's why I have brought you to a place where you will get to know the harsh realities of my life..and it all started from here) 

Khushi looked at him and said: hum kuch samjhey nehi (I didn't understand) 

Arnav: khushi tumhe yaad hai jab maine tumse tumhara ghar chhin ney ki koshish ki tab tumne mujhse kaha tha ki mujhe kaise lagega agar mere yaa mere parivar ke sath aisa kuch hua ho to...(khushi you remember when I went to demolish your house you had said what if ever me or my family members are thrown out of our house) 

Khushi got a flashback when she had said these. 

Arnav: main janta hoon kaisa lagta hai..kyunki mujhse bhi mera ghar chhin liya gaya tha.. He paused and added: aur woh ghar yeh tha... Sheesh Mahal. (I know how it feels because even I was thrown out from my own house and this is that house..sheesh mahal) 

Khushi was shocked to the core. 

He led her to a huge room which had everything covered with white clothes. Arnav uncovered a huge portrait and said in a tone which clearly told khushi that he was trying to control his tears: mom dad! 

Khushi looked at the portrait. Even from a distance she could make out that arnav had the eyes of his mother and resembled his father a lot. She looked at the portrait and then at arnav who was also looking straight at the portrait with his eyes glistening with tears. 

Khushi touched his shoulders to give him support. He came out of the trance and looked at her and said: I was fifteen jab mom dad ne suicide karli thi. (I was fifteen when mom and dad committed suicide) 

His tone as flat as ever. Khushi didn't know how to react. She held his hand. 

Arnav: mere dad aur chachaji ka bohot bara karobar tha..Malik industries had a name (my dad and my uncle had a huge business) 

Khushi asked: Malik? 

Arnav: dad's surname 

He continued: everything was going fine until one day.....jab dad ne discover kiya ki chachaji ne dhokey se sara karobar, yeh ghar sab kuch aapne naam kar liya...dad woh shock bardhast nehi kar paye aur unhone aapni jaan de di...mom also killed herself after that.(everything was fine..until one day when dad discovered that my uncle had made everything in his name..dad couldn't take the shock and committed suicide and mom soon after that) 

He clenched his fist and closed his eyes as he recalled his fast. Khushi kept looking at his tightened jawline as he fought his pain. 

Arnav gritted his teeth and said: mom dad ke jaaney ke kuch ghantey bhi nehi huye they jab chachaji ne mujhe aur di ko iss ghar se nikaal diya.. Humne bohot.... He gritted his teeth again and turned back and said: bohot minnatey ki...lekin he threw us out of the house. (after few hours of our parent's death me and di were thrown out of the house...we begged a lot but we were thrown out) 

Khushi couldn't stop here tears as she tried to gauge the pain that he had to go through. 

Nani, mama, mami ne humey sahara diya and that's when I became arnav singh raizada from arnav malik...aapne andar jitne bhi jazbaat they sab ko maar daala...aapne dam pe waqt ko badla aur sabse pehele...sabse pehele is sheesh mahal ko wapas haasil kiya...(nani, mama, mami gace us a shelter and that is when I became arnav singh raizada from arnav malik...I changed everything around and the first thing I did was to get sheesh mahal back) 

Tabse jab bhi main lucknow aata hoon to sheesh mahal zarur aata hoon... yeh baat koi nehi janta..di bhi nehi...yahaan aane se mere andar ka dard firse zinda ho jaata... mujhe iss berehem duniya se larne ki taakat milti hai (since then whenever I come to lucknow I definitely come here..but no one knows about it..not even di...I relive the pain again and get strength to fight with this harsh world) 

He held khushi's hands and said: but I am tired now...ab yeh dard main aur bardasht nehi kar sakta...I can't..(but I am tired now..i can't bear this pain anymore..i can't) 

The harshness in voice was gone and now he sounded helpless as he broke down completely
Khushi saw tears rolling down his eyes. She couldn't bear this sight and quickly hugged him tightly. 

After breaking the hug, she wiped his tears and said: arnavji...hum nehi jantey they aapne apne andaar itna dard chhupake rakkha hai... Humey nehi pata tha ki aap apne gussey ke peechey aapna dard chhupa rahe hai...(I didn't know that you have hidden so much pain within u...u were trying to hide your pain behind your anger) 

She hugged him again and said: arnavji jo ho gaya hum usey badal nehi saktey lekin aapse itna waada kar saktey hai ki hum aapke dil mein dard ki jagah dher saara pyaar bhar denge.(I can't change whatever has happened but can promise you that I will fill your heart with love instead of pain) 

She looked up at him with a smile. He smiled faintly and said: tumne waisa hi kiya hai. (you did that) 

He again put her face back on his chest and said: infact khushi you know agar tum meri zindagi mein nehi aati to shayed main kabhi firse jeena nehi sikhta...you taught me how to live...hasi kya hoti hai, khushi kya hoti hai..yeh sab maine tumse sikha...(infact you know if you didn't come to my life I wouldn't have known how to live again...how to smile,how to be happy..i have learnt these from you) 

Tumhe pata hai mujhe lagta tha ki zindagi ka ek hi maksat hai..paisa aur zyada paisa kamana...lekin ab pata chala hai zindagi ka asli maksat.. (you know I always thought there is one mission in life that is to earn money and more money..but now I know the real reason) 

Khushi broke the hug and said with a smile: achha aur woh kya hai? (and what is that?)
Arnav looked at her briefly and said: to live! 

They kept looking at each other lost in each other's eyes. Finally Arnav said: khushi let's go...mujhe ek client se milne jaana hai..I will drop you to the hotel.(khushi lets go..i have to go and meet a client..i will drop you to the hotel) 

Khushi held his hand and said: arnavji kya hum aapse kuch mang saktey hai? (can I ask for something?) 

Arnav cupped her face and said: yeah sure bolo 

Khushi: hum jitne din aur lucknow mein hai kya hum woh sab din hotel ki jagah yahaan rahe saktey hai? (till the time we are here in lucknow can we stay here instead of the hotel) 

Arnav was surprised. He never expected her to say this. He fumbled for a while and said: khushi..yahaan..I mean are u sure? Yahaan barso se koi raha nehi and...(here..are you aure..nobody has lived here for long..) 

Khushi put her finger on his lips and said: uski chinta aap mat kijiye hum sab karlenge (don't worry I will manage) 

Arnav: but khushi... 

Khushi said: kya aap humey ekbar aapne sasural mein rehene ka mauka nehi denge? (will u not let me live at my in laws place even once?) 

Arnav didn't know what to say. He was so surprised. He was touched by what she said.
He slowly nodded his head in agreement and she happily hugged him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 13K 41
A story based on the characters of Indian TV series Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Not related to the series, so can be read as an independent story too...
51.5K 2K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
330K 11.9K 32
What if Khushi goes missing during the basketball match What if Arnav gets forced by Anjali to marry Sheetal? What will happen to Arshi after Arnav...
145K 5.3K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...