Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

By inavapr

Arshi ff. NOT a show based story. Peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to Arnavkikhushiforever. I a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank You

Part 31

8.9K 364 19
By inavapr

Next morning arnav was about to enter the room when he saw khushi running from one corner of the room to the other and packing bags. 

Khushi was muttering: hey devi maaiya..humne abhi tak aapna samaan nehi bandha..woh laad governor humey kachha chaba jayega..jaldi kar khushi issey pehele ki woh laad governor aa jaye..(oh god I have still not packed my clothes..he will eat me up..i need to finish packing before he comes) 

She dropped all the clothes from her hand hearing the voice coming from behind: yaad aa rahi thi meri? (were u missing me?) 

Khushi closed her eyes and said nervously: hey devi maaiya raksha karna..(oh god please help me) 

Arnav walked upto her and said in her ears: kya kahey rahi thi tum? (what were you saying?)
Khushi moved back: kuch nehi..kuch bhi to nehi (nothing...nothing...) 

Arnav continued walking and said: main tumhe kha jaunga aur something...(I will eat you up or something) 

Khushi's lips trembled as she said: ha..aan 

Arnav raised one eyebrow and said: really? 

Khushi: ne..nehi... 

Arnav had pinned her to the wardrobe by then. He teased her by rubbing his nose on her face. Khushi was going numb gradually.

She said letting out a warm breath: arr...navji.. 

Arnav who was actually teasing her initially, also lost control. He pulled her dupatta and threw it on the ground and then continued trailing his nose down her neck. He moaned her name: khushi... and tightened his grip on her hand. 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, both of them came out of the trance; both red blushing.
Arnav picked up the dupatta, gave it to khushi and then went and opened the door and saw aakash. 

Aakash: bhai woh aaplog jaldi kijiye nehito lucknow pohochtey pohochtey bohot raat ho jayegi (make it fast...or else you will get late) 

Arnav still fighting his desires pressed his lips and said: yeah aakash.. 

After aakash went away, arnav looked at khushi who was looking away in embarrassment.
Arnav said: khushi... 

Khushi looked at him and said: hum jantey hai...(I know...) 

And started packing the rest of the things in the bag. 

They went downstairs. 

Mami saw them and said: helo hi bye bye honeymoonzz in dijguij (honeymoon in disguise) 

Nani: chhotey khushi bitiya ka khayal rakhna (take care of khushi) 

Arnav: ji nani (yes nani) 

Anjali: khushiji chhotey enjoy 

She teased them by smiling. Khushi blushed. 

Soon they set out for the journey. Arnav was driving, he wore his glares and his eyes were set on the road. Khushi looked at him,made a face and said: aap humey lucknow kyun le ja rahe hai? (why are you taking me to lucknow?) 

Arnav replied without taking his eyes off the road: bhulbhulaiya banane ke liye (to build the bhulbhulaiya) 

Khushi raised her voice and said: haan bhulbhulaiya to hum banayenge lekin... Then she realised he was pulling her leg and said: aap humey pagal samajhtey hai? (yes we will make bhulbhalaiya... you think I am mad?) 

Arnav smirked: ismein samajhnewali kaunsi baat hai (what is there to think?) 

Khushi: huuh...arnavji aap...hum pagal nehi hai (I am not mad) 

Arnav: waise har pagal yehi keheta hai (every mad person says the same) 

Khushi wide opened her mouth first and then turned her face away and looked out of the window faking an anger and said: humey aapse koi baat nehi karni (I don't want to talk to you) 

Arnav looked at her and said: are you sure? 

Khushi shot an angry look and said: haan bilkul (yes ) 

Arnav shrugged his shoulders and said:ohkay 

Khushi said under her breath: laad governor kahike..biwi ko manana bhi nehi aata.. (can't even cajole his wife) 

Arnav heard it and suppressed a smile. 

After sometime khushi felt hungry, but she was not talking to arnav, so she couldn't tell him that she was hungry. First she held her stomach. Arnav noticed that out of the corner of his eyes and ignored. Khushi also checked from the corner of his eyes if arnav had seen her. But
when she saw that it didn't have an effect on him, she cleared her throat to attract his attention. Arnav suppressed a smile. 

Khushi said: hey devi maaiya humey itni bhook lagi hai aur samajhnewala koi nehi... She stole a glance at arnav and continued: aap to janti hai na devi maaiya ki hum har dukh dard bardasht kar saktey hai lekin bhook nehi (I m so hungry but there is no one who can understand me..you know that I can tolerate every pain but not hunger) 

Arnav kept on driving while khushi closed her eyes, folded her hand and continued: devi maaiya aap to sab kuch kar sakti hai, kya aap kisiko thoda satbuddhi de sakti hai ki jab biwi roothi hoti hai tab usey manaya jaata hai, naki angrezo ki tarah 'okay' kaha jaata hai. (god you can do everything..can you please give someone the brains to understand that when someone's wife is angry he should go and cajole her and not just say a ohkay) 

She opened one eye and checked arnav. Arnav looked at her; she quickly closed her eyes and continued her blabbering 

Arnav suddenly stopped the car and said in an angry tone: ENOUGH KHUSHI...NOW GET OUT! Shocking her to the core 

Khushi looked at him shocked, bit her nails and said: hey devi maaiya lagta hai aapne thik se suna nehi humne thodi si satbuddhi dene ke liye kaha tha..gussa nehi (god I think you have not heard me correctly..i prayed for you to give him some brains not anger) 

Arnav repeated: khushi will you get out of the car? 

Khushi looked at him and said: aap kaise insaan hai, hum aapse roothey hai aur humey manane ki jagah aap humey gari se bahar nikaal rahe hai...(what kind of a person are you..i am angry with you but instead of talking to me you are asking me to get out of the car) 

Arnav smiled. 

Khushi got angrier and said: aap muskura rahe hai? Aapko..pata hai hum kabse soch rahe they ki aap humey manayenge..lekin nehi...aapko to itna bhi samajh mein nehi aata ki jab biwi kahey ki humey baat nehi karni uska matlab woh roothi hai...aur tab ek pati ka farz hota hai ki usey manaye..naki angrezo ki tarah okay kahey (you are smiling? You know I am hoping that since long that you will talk to me..you don't even understand when your wife is saying that she doesn't want to talk to u means she is angry..and then it is duty of the husband to console her) 

Arnav started laughing hard. 

Khushi looked at him surprised. She had never seen him laugh like this. Arnav kept on laughing and khushi kept looking at him forgetting all her anger. 

After a while arnav said: bohot der se hasi rok ke rakhhi thi... buaji sahi keheti hai bilkul sanki ho tum...baahar dekho..(I was controlling myself since long..buaji is right...you are mad..look outside) 

Khushi looked outside and saw a dhaaba. Her face lit up immediately and she said with a smile: arey dhaaba!!! 

Then looked at arnav and said: woh humey laga ki aap humey...(I thought that you would) 

Arnav didn't speak a word. He bent forward and kissed her on her cheek and said huskily: mujhe pata hai meri biwi ko kaise manana hai (I know how to cheer up my wife) 

Khushi blushed and looked down. 

Arnav: ab chaley? (shall we go?) 

Khushi smiled and said: yes 

Khushi was about to get down when she stopped and said: arnavji... 

Arnav: haan..(yes) 

Khushi: aap aise hastey huye bohot achhe lagtey hai...humne aapko pehele kabhi aise hastey huye nehi dekha (you look very nice when you laugh like this..i have never seen you laugh like this before) 

Arnav smiled a lopsided smile and said: that's because meri mulakat pehele kabhi... (he said huskily closing in a little, khushi looked down blushing)... aise pagal se nehi hui and smirked (that's because I have not met a crazy girl like u before) 

Khushi initially thought he was going to say something romantic. She was about to smile back when she realized he again called her crazy. 

Khushi playfully hit him on his chest and said: aapne firse...(you again) 

Arnav brushed her nose with his fingers and completed her sentence and said: pagal kaha. (called u crazy)She made a face. Arnav pressed her cheek and said: lekin iss pagal si ladki ko yeh nehi pata ki main issey kitna pyaar karta hoon.(but this mad girl doesn't know how much I love her) 

Khushi smiled at him and they got down from the car. 

They walked towards the dhaaba. Khushi ordered almost everything that was available on the menu card. Arnav looked at her surprised and said: khushi are you sure..hum dono itna kuch kha payenge..i mean...(are you sure...we can eat so much..i mean) 

Khushi: hum dono? Humne aapka khana to order kiya hi nehi...aap kya lenge?? (we both? I have not orderd for you..what will you have?) 

Arnav: what the... to itna saara khana tumne kiske liye..(what the..then whom did you order these for) 

Khushi: yeh to humne aapne liye mangwaya (for myself) 

Arnav: yeah right... 

The food arrived after a while. Khushi looked at, it clapped her hand and said: haaye...kitni achhi khusboo hai.. and jumped on to the food.(what a nice smell of food) 

Arnav kept on looking at her. 

Khushi blabbered while she ate: aapko pata hai humey aisi jagah pe khana bohot achha lagta hai..upar khula aasman, (arnav frowned and looked at the sky) yeh khuli khuli hawaein (arnav looked around)...aur samne aise swadisht khana...(he looked at the spicy food infront) (I love eating at such a place...clear blue sky above, nice cool breeze around and such tasty food infront) 

After a while she realized arnav was not having anything. Khushi: arey aapne to kuch liya hi nehi...(you didn't have anything) 

Arnav: no...its ok..tum kha lo...waise bhi main itna spicy khana nehi khata..(its ok..anyways I don't have so much spicy food) 

Khushi thought: laad governor.. har cheez mein nakhra..lekin humey bhi unhe yeh khana khilake rehenge(has a problem with everything...but I will also make him have) 

Arnav: excuse me? 

Khushi looked at him and said: arnavji kya aap humse pyaar kartey hai?(do you love me?) 

Arnav was shocked by this sudden question. He said : what?? 

Khushi: what nehi? Haan yeah na (yes or no) 

Arnav confused said: ha..an... he couldn't complete because as soon as he opened his mouth to say 'haan' khushi stuffed the food inside and started laughing like crazy. 

Arnav after managing to get over from the initial shock swallowed the food quietly while lovingly looking at his crazy wife who had tears in her eyes because of the laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.3K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
413K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
11.7K 1.8K 7
Arshi story can be read as standalone. cover pic credit : @polymath_land
22.9K 1.8K 12
What if Shyam was never married to Anjali and his obsession with Khushi was twice fold? In a story where Anjali married an honest man and the Guptas...