Banne Se Pehle Khatam Huyi, A...

By AbirRajvansh

Abir Rajvansh, the man who was the painter, the poet, the guitar player, the happiness spreader, and most imp... More

Leaving
You
Killed
Me
So
I
Promise
you
that
I
Will(Teaser)
Never
Let
You

Will(The actual chapter)

902 52 7
By AbirRajvansh

This pic is my favourite!!! Honestly Kunal is a mood, and this is the kind of Kunal you will be seeing in my story.

Hi guys, sorry long time, but I had exams so I could not write a proper chapter even though I had a very weird draft.  I was planning on ranting about the episodes this week, but I have to say that I was happy with episode 201. All the weird things from meanu overdose to nishant liking mishti really irked me but seeing Abir be happy, overshadowed it all. My baby was finally happy after days, and he looked so cute.  Somehow he being happy gives out so much of happy and positive vibes for us. Like shaheer said, his energy is contagious. On that note, I would like to wish you all an advanced Happy Christmas and a very Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true and hope you follow your resolutions. 2019 was weird for me, but it will be treasured for me because it gave me yrhpk and taught me so much about life and love like I learned from nowhere else. So forever grateful for having Mishbir in my life who taught me the right kind of love, and made me believe in love. Having said that, I am excited for the next year to see more of my mishbir and what happens in my life. Hope you are too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Abir, I did not expect you to have hired a tour guide within such a short notice"

"I actually did not."

"Then who are we following?"

"A tour guide."

"But..."

"Just not ours."

"But.."

"Mishti, life lesson 101, you don't waste money on tour guides when you can get one for free by just following a group with a tour guide."

"Poor tour guide may get some more money if we were not greedy, Abir."

"Listen, your fault. One day you randomly return from London, the other day you get drunk, and the next morning you wake and say you want to tour this place. I don't even switch my TV channels as fast as you switch your moods. So, did not have time to book one.

Abir and Mishti stole looks from each other, suppressing their smiles because they did not want to give into each other's teasing. They were touring the Udaipur Palace. As the tour ended, Abir ended up paying the tour guide who was left shocked to get paid so randomly. As they finished explaining the whole story, the friendly tour guide suggested some place where they could eat and buy things from.

Abir and Mishti were sitting and eating in a restaurant when Mishti confessed.

"Abir, I was not like this you know."

"Like what?"

"Like spontaneous. I used to be the girl who thinks for hours to order what to eat, but these days I just to do what feels right. It sometimes scares me that I may end up making a bad decision someday. Not that I don't think about important issues. For those I still take time, but small things like this, I don't."

"There is nothing wrong in that Mishti. Doing what feels right is one of the best things. Especially if it makes you feel good. Remember the time when we paraglided. I just wanted to do that because Nanko said that he wished he could fly. It was spontaneous, but it was one of the best memories of my life. I did not put so much thought into. Trivial things like that are not worth spending your essential hours of life when you could have actually enjoyed it instead of wasting it by thinking if it was worth it or not. Think of it like this. Imagine you get one day off and want to go for a break but spend hours on thinking where to go. You will miss the train by which you will go and might as well miss the entire day you could have enjoyed if you were not so calculative."

"But what if I start making the wrong decisions?

"You will learn from them, simple. It never wrong to make mistakes Mishti. What matters is whether you learn from them and not repeat them again."

"But what if it is something big?"

"Those you should take time for. Like how you took time to understand Kunal, very important decisions should be taken with care. What I am trying to say is that, there should be a balance. I don't want your life to end up like Kuhu because she did not take time. At the same time, I want you to not stress yourself about every small things that you forget to enjoy."

"I think it is your fault. You rubbed off too much of yourself on me."

Both of them laughed and finished their meal. 

After shopping, and making Abir carry all the bags of stuff that Mishti generally would not need, but bought only to make him carry it around, Mishti clicked pictures of her phone. And their teasing continued. Finally, the reached the last place to visit, which was Abir's surprise.

Abir and Mishti climbed those stairs with difficulty and finally reached the top panting.

"Remember talking about the ending?"

"Yeah"

"This is it. This is the last place. It might be lame compared to other places, but I kind of was selfish about this. Temples were important to me, but this year, they became not just important, but also special. I was thinking it would be the same for you."

"It is, or became this year, like how it became for you", she said looking at him in awe.

For the rest of the time, silence was their only companion.The two went in front of the shrine, closed their eyes and prayed. At least tried to. It had been three months since either of them visited the temple because if they ever had in that time, bittersweet memories would hit the souls which were already in grief. Today, the feeling that they avoided was the same that they felt as they closed their eyes. Abir teared up as everything played in his head. Her spanking him with the garland, then her falling in his arms as though God had made it their destiny, them blushing in front of the fire, the holding of hands and reciting of a poem that was his promise, and that he broke. Then he remembered her running away while he was chasing her with flower petals to fall as blessings. He recollected the small pull and soft touch of her cheeks to finally hear the words. The three words. The words he had to take back even though he did not mean to. He opened his eyes to see Mishti looking at him and crying. Avoiding his eyes and interaction, she walked away, or rather ran, while he ran after her. Taking in the fresh air, she let out a deep breath.

Far from her, she noticed a couple getting married. Not so officially, but they seemed happy. There was no fire, no priest, no grand clothes, but just the Mangalsutra and Sindoor. How she wished she had said yes that night he asked her. Maybe this could have been them, and maybe they could have had a happy future. Maybe they should have run away from that entire mess at both their homes and started their own joyful life. The two of them had always been enough for each other, but she could not betray her parents who never treated like she was adopted and had immense trust in her. Maybe they may have understood but she would never know.

"Mishti"

Wiping off her tears, she turned to him.He seemed like he was going to talk but then he to noticed that couple and looked back at Mishti.

"Let's go Abir, I think I am done for the day."

"Mishti, I really did not mean to hurt you by bringing you here. I am very sorry. I just wanted to relive it again. Trust me, it hurt, but it also made me smile. I realized what if I had never met you and what if we never had a relationship. I never would have known how it is to not fake happiness. I never would have known how it is to be cared for by someone unconditionally. I never would have known the feeling of love. I know it was short and only for a few months but what if we did not get that chance at all. I would have never known anything. There is nothing we can do at this moment but cherish those memories and be grateful that we had that than not having anything at all. I think we need to embrace the past to move on peacefully."

"I will be honest, I don't think I can see you with someone else."

"Mishti, moving on does not mean moving on with someone. It means moving on with the future. Moving on means freeing yourself and taking off the burden of sadness and basically finding happiness within yourself. If we truly want to move on, then we should want them to find ourselves. Not find someone else to attach ourselves to all over again. And, I don't think I will be able to do that."

"Neither can I"

"Neither do we have to. It is okay to be by yourself if you are happy."

"Pata hai Abir, I missed this gyan wala Abir for a long time, even while we were dating, this gyan wala Abir disappeared after Baba."

"I know, but I guess I am finding myself again."

"And I promised I will help you to."

"We are so weird, no couple moves on from each other with them helping each other to move on ", Abir teased while smirking.

"Ajeeb Rajvansh will have an ajeeb ex or, I guess, dost, that makes the both of us ajeeb"

"I am not complaining."

Mishti smiled and was going to wipe a tear from her eyes, but Abir did it for her and pulled her into a hug. She did break down but it was a type of break down after which you emerge stronger. His embrace gave her comfort as it was an embrace of understanding and compassion. His hand smoothened her hair, and hers clutched his shirt. She rubbed her nose on it, while her eyes made sure to drench it. The arms only pulled each other closer and tightened the hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 104K 72
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
169K 3.4K 31
Even a cannibal with an ugly appearance can marry a beautiful wife. All series of sadistic and Erotic fairytales is inside this book. warning! if y...
31.8K 3.1K 40
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...