Tom Hiddleston Fics

By Lovesmesomehiddles

Stories I have written on Tumblr that I decided to share. Mainly Tom and Loki. Pretty fluffy; a bit of angst... More

Old Friends Part 1 (Tom x reader)
Old Friends Part 2 (Tom x reader)
Old Friends Part 3 (Tom x reader)
Christmas Magic (Loki x reader)
My Love (Loki x reader)
The Morning After (Loki x reader)
Home For Christmas (James Conrad x reader)
Snowballs and Winter Kisses (Loki x reader)
Snowed In (Loki x reader)
Cuddles (Tom x reader)
Love in the Park (Tom x reader)
Confessions of a Drunk Detective (Magnus x reader)
For Better or For Worse (Tom x Reader)
Loved, Loss, and Healing (Loki Drabble)
Hold Me (Loki x Reader)
A Light in the Dark (Tom Hiddleston x Reader)
Goodbye, My Love... (Loki x Reader)
My Love: Part 3
Easter Surprise (Tom Hiddleston)

Mistletoe Kiss (Loki x reader)

1.9K 31 6
By Lovesmesomehiddles

Requested by ​ - No.'s 1 and 19 of my Christmas prompts.

Loki x reader (implied smut, but mostly fluff)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmastime in New York was beautiful. Every year the city was decked out - from the gigantic tree in Rockefeller Center to lights on every shop to the large ornaments on Sixth Avenue. You stood at one of the huge glass windows in the Avengers' Tower, watching the snow fall. It drifted lazily to the ground below. You smiled at the scene. No one was out this late at night - the world was at peace.

Stifling a yawn, you drank the last of your hot chocolate and made your way to the kitchen. You washed your cup, turned out the lights, and headed to bed. You got into the elevator and slumped against the back wall. Tilting your head against the smooth, cool metal of the car, your gaze drifted upwards, landing on a small green object. You rolled your eyes and chuckled. Mistletoe.

That little plant had been popping up everywhere the past few weeks - doorways, hallways, rooms. No one was able to resist a chance to kiss their significant other or their crush, every couple would stop. Some would give sweet pecks while others would just go for it. You blushed, remembering Tony and Pepper getting caught under a sprig. Well, you didn't actually want to recount the story to anyone. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time and left the room as quickly as you could.

Nobody knew who kept hanging up mistletoe or where it even came from, but you had your suspicions. Only one person could be behind it - a certain god who loved to play tricks and create chaos whenever he could. Nowadays though, the tricks were harmless. He had reformed his ways and became an official, trusted member of the Avengers. You gathered from seeing him lurking about, that he was the culprit. A few times when you were by yourself and you came upon some mistletoe, the prince would appear and slowly make his way over. You knew exactly what he was trying to do, so you'd give a salacious wink and bite your lip. Just before he would reach you, you would take off in the other direction and leave him in the dust.

"Oh, Loki" you sighed getting into bed with a chuckle.

Yes, love? Thinking about me again, eh?

Why ever would I do that? You sassed. Get out of my head, it's too late...I'll see you in the morning.

Fine, good night, Little One.

You turned on your side and began to fiddle with your necklace. The metal was smooth against your fingers. You thought back to the Christmas you received it.

*Flashback*

You and Loki had been dating for a while but had never put a label on your relationship. You two had never kissed or used the word love but knew that you cared deeply for each other. You wanted him to make the first move, to be comfortable enough to express his feelings. On Christmas day the year before, the team gathered in the living room to open presents. You watched everyone exchanging gifts and received a few yourself. Loki rejoined you on the couch, this time with a small wrapped package.

"Happy Christmas, darling" he smiled. "I know we said no gifts, but I want you to have this."

You opened the box and found a small necklace inside. It was a miniature of Loki's helmet. You smiled and looked back at him. "Thank you, it's beautiful."

Loki's eyes twinkled, but he looked a little nervous. "I want everyone to see that you are mine. T-that you are my girlfriend" he faltered.

Your eyes widened. "Really? Y-you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Only if you want to be. I know we haven't talked about it, but I love you and I want to take our relationship to the next level," Loki explained.

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Loki. I love you too!" You smile and blink back tears.

"You alright, Dove?" Loki asked. His thumb came up to brush away a stray tear and he cupped your cheek. You nodded. "You can now wear this helmet all the time, instead of taking mine."

You laughed. You loved wearing his helmet. It was just so magnificent and impressive. You always put it on when you visited Loki's room.

"Hey, you two lovebirds," Tony called. "Come watch the fireworks."

Loki glared at Tony for interrupting your moment. He stood up and offered you his hand. "Shall we?" You nod joining him. Loki pulled you into a hug, kissing the top of your head. You melt into his embrace loving the feeling of his arms around you.

"Ooo, Mr. Loki and Y/N are under the mistletoe. You know what that means, guys," Peter yells from across the room.

"Yeah, Spidey's right. You gotta kiss now," Stark eggs.

"You can't tell us when to kiss; honestly, you're a bunch of children," you huff. "Right, Loki?" You look up at him, only to find him staring at you in a way you've never seen before. "Love?"

Loki brings his hands to caress your cheek again. "Well, I don't think we should disappoint them, do you?" he asks.

You shake your head. Loki smiles down at you, before leaning in to brush his lips against yours. You stare at each other again and without knowing who initiated it, your lips reconnect. The kiss tasted like heaven - with a hint of chocolate and wine he'd had for dinner. You moaned unable to hold it in as the young prince nibbled your bottom lip. You felt him smile. You two finally broke apart, resting your foreheads against each other. You registered the sounds of catcalls and whistles coming from the team. Your cheeks turned bright red and you hid your face in Loki's chest. The god laughed at how cute you were.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that," he whispered in your ear.

"Trust me, I do." You looked up at him again and he pecked your lips, and you both joined the party again.

*End of Flashback*

You had yet to figure out why Loki was doing it. Being a practical person you decided on the most direct approach and just to ask him. After breakfast, you went to get some training in. Steve said he was going to schedule in a time that morning to help with you with a few weak areas. Instead of finding the super-soldier, you found Loki waiting for you.

"Hey there, boyfriend," you cooed walking over to him and wrapping your arms around his neck.

Loki chuckled and pecked your lips. "Hello, my little dove. The captain said he was busy so I volunteered to help out. Now, grab the gloves and we'll begin."

"Yes, sir!" you saluted him. "Loki I need to ask you something," you started.

"No, don't drag your feet. You need to stay on the balls of your feet, light and springy movements, darling," the young prince corrected.

"Right, but Loki..."

"Dove, angle your left elbow more, it will help with a more effective punch." You went to open your mouth again, but Loki cut you off.

"Clearly you want to ask a question, but talking is distracting you. If you can beat me two times, then you can ask your question, alright?" he countered. You nodded.

After another hour of sparring, and only one victory, Loki decided it was enough training for the day. On your way back to your room, you broached the mistletoe subject.

"Now may I ask my question you've been avoiding all morning?" Loki just smirked.

"How about after freshening up, we meet in the kitchen. I believe you promised me some cookies," he said.

He turned to go, but you grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards you, somehow pinning him to your door.

"Alright, mister. I know you're the one who keeps hanging up mistletoe everywhere. My question is why?" you demanded.

"I don't know what you are talking about." You snorted. "But if I were to admit to it, it is for you to figure out." Loki flipped you over so you were now pinned to the door. "You're a clever girl, you'll come up with the right answer." He pushed himself into making you moan. He leaned his mouth closer to yours but stopped inches away. "Besides, it's more fun watching you struggle," he whispered in your ear abruptly turning around and heading to his own room.

Later that night, it was just the two of you watching a Christmas movie on the couch. You, however, weren't concentrating on anything that was going on. You knew Loki was smiling at how frustrated you were.

"I have decided that this is nothing more than a cruel joke you are playing on me," you sighed. You felt Loki stiffen behind you. His whole mood shifted. He moved you off of him and stood up.

"I am sorry you think that, Y/N. I thought you knew me better. I would never be cruel towards you," he turned to leave.

"Wait, where are you going?" you asked.

"I will give you some time to think about the answer; let me know when you have figured it out. Good night."

You were left alone - confused and hurt by his behavior. You went to bed, only to toss and turn all night.

Christmas had finally arrived! You jumped out of bed excited and ready for the day. Putting on cute pajamas and throwing your hair up in a messy bun, you headed to the kitchen to start breakfast. As the team filtered in, you wished each one a merry Christmas - everyone that is, but Loki. You realized he must still be upset with you, but you still didn't know why.

"Happy Christmas, lady Y/N!" Thor boomed. He looked so happy and excited.

You smiled slightly and shook your head. "Merry Christmas, Thor," you responded.

"Y/N, are you alright? Usually, you are joyous on this holiday, what is the matter?" the god asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Have you seen Loki recently? He hasn't been seen an...and he was supposed to help with dinner." you sniffed.

"Ehm, he's fine. Do not worry, lady Y/N, you will see him later. May take his place and help you?" You nodded.

The two of you laughed and talked through the entire meal prep. Thor recounted more stories of his and Loki's childhood, some funny and some serious and personal. You loved hearing about the two young god's adventures. You smiled to yourself. Thor wasn't the big oaf that everyone thinks he is. He is just so exuberant, he can come off a bit dense, but he truly wasn't.

While you were waiting for the last dishes to finish cooking, you went and got ready for dinner and the festivities later. Hoping to catch Loki's eye tonight, you dug through your wardrobe for the perfect outfit. Finally finding it, you got dressed and fixed your hair.

Dinner was superb and everyone toasted the chefs multiple times.

Still no Loki, you thought. Sighing you began to clear the table.

"Y/N, go put your feet up. We'll clean up," Steve offered. One step ahead of you, the captain put his hand out, "I insist, you cooked dinner. It's the least we could do."

You smiled at the super-soldier. "Thanks, Steve. That sounds lovely." You made your way to the living room and went straight for the window. You watched the snow fall. Lost in thoughts of your boyfriend, you didn't notice someone walk up behind you. You stiffened as a pair of arms circled your waist. Seeing his reflection in the glass, you smiled and relaxed into the embrace as Loki pulled you against him. You both stood silently, just enjoying the snow and each other.

Loki was first to break the silence, I am sorry, love. Sorry for getting upset and walking out on you last night." He squeezed you affectionately. "It was wrong of me."

"What exactly did I say that got you so upset?" you questioned. Whatever it was, I'm sorry. And I'm sorry I haven't figured the meaning behind all the mistletoe...I feel so stupid."

Loki turned you so you were facing him. "You're not! I'm sorry I made you feel that way. You are amazing. I wasn't upset for that long, Dove. Promise," the prince smiled down at you.

"But you never came to breakfast or dinner."

"Ah, I had to finish your gift. It took me longer than I thought." He kissed your forehead. "I wanted it to be perfect."

You smiled.

Loki leaned forward, his hands running up and down your sides. "Did you wear this for me, pet?" he whispered. "You certainly look ravishing."

You nodded slowly, biting your lip. "I wanted you to notice me tonight."

"Oh, you are hard not to notice; especially looking like this." Loki squeezed your sides again, though this time more intimately, making you gasp in surprise. He smirked and glanced up.

You followed his gaze and saw mistletoe hanging above you. Your eyes flicked back to his, and the look you saw was loving and full of lust. You licked your lips in anticipation. Your boyfriend connected his mouth to yours in a sweet kiss. Suddenly your back was pushed against the window. Loki smashed his lips to yours, rough and needy. Closing your eyes, you moaned into the kiss and you could feel him smirk. This moment felt like heaven - the kiss and the sensation of his hands roaming your body - you never wanted it to stop. You both pulled away and rested your forehead against his. As you tried to catch your breaths, realization dawned. You let your head rest against the glass, feeling utterly stupid.

"Have you been trying to recreate our first kiss all this time?" you asked. "How did I not see it?"

Loki chuckled. "See, I told you you were clever. I will admit I was teasing you quite a bit with all the mistletoe." He let go of your hips and grabbed your hands instead. "Ever since our first kiss, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I just didn't know how to tell you until recently. "Y/N, you are smart, confident, funny, and amazing. You have broken down my walls, walls I never thought could fall. You have taught me to a better man. I want to show you how much you mean to me if you will let me. I love you, Y/N. Will you marry?" The god brought out a small velvet box.

You were speechless and crying. Quickly recovering your senses, you smiled and spoke before he could show you the ring. "On one condition," you smirked. Loki quirked his eyebrow.

"Kneel."

Loki froze for a minute, completely shocked. But obeyed. Sinking down to one knee he took a breath.

"Will you marry me, my queen?" This time he opened the box and revealed a gorgeous ring. The delicate sterling silver band held a square emerald, framed with small diamonds. You gasped and stared at it in awe.

Realizing you hadn't given him an answer, you found your voice. "Yes, Loki! I would love nothing more than to marry you," you exclaimed.

Loki smiled and slipped the ring on your finger. Standing up he pulled you to him, once again pressing his lips to yours. Cheers erupted from the kitchen. You forgot all about the team until now as they came out to congratulate you.

After presents and hours of celebration, you and Loki stood to leave.

"You know, I don't think I ever opened your gift," the young prince said stopping in the hallway to kiss you.
"You didn't?" you feigned innocency. "Must have left it in my room, but I'm not convinced you've earned it."

"What? I have been very good," Loki argued.

"So, the explosions in Tony's lab and hair-dye in Thor's shampoo were...."

"Harmless bits of fun," the god finished. "No serious damage was done to the lab and Thor's natural color came back...eventually." His eyes twinkling with laughter.

"I don't know," you started.

Loki cut you off with another breathtaking kiss.

"Hmm, just how good were you this year?" you asked with a wink.

The trickster picked up you bridal-style causing you to gasp. "Let me show you just how good, pet."

Let's just say that Loki was very convincing that night...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 372 19
{CONTAINS SMUT πŸ”ž} A few little Tom or Loki One-Shots. Containing smut some fluff too. Mostly just me practicing writing. Some of these stories are...
213K 4.1K 26
πŸ”ž Mostly tasteful, steamy, atmospheric smut so far πŸ˜… Some stuff set on Earth, some on Asgard. Loki's JΓΆttunn form included πŸ§Šβ„οΈ. I do take request...
24.2K 265 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
29.9K 681 9
It was a practice at first, but I decided to turn it into a one shot book! Requests are open!