The Forgotten Four [Completed]

By chaitali_14

Four boys on a mission to earn the trust back from her. (Under editing) ••• Published: June 2019 Completed:... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40: The End
41: Author to Reader ❣️
42
43
44:Bonus Chapter!
The Forgotten Four Over Again
Published!
45

35

11.6K 312 38
By chaitali_14

I was sleeping like here's no tomorrow. It was such a peaceful sleep. Yet I frowned when someone shook my shoulder.

"Mum, please... Lemme sleep," I mumbled against the pillow. Then suddenly the darkness under my closed eyelids brightened up. Meaning the tubelight of my room was switched on. I frowned with the sudden outburst of light.

Then I heard a soft chuckle which I was 100% sure didn't belonged to my mother.

My mum don't have a masculine voice.

So I decided to peek my eye open and check it out who it was. My eyes widened when I saw Ishan. He was kneeing down on the floor and was eye level with me.

"Ishan!" I squealed and streched my arms out to wrap it around his neck, still laying on my bed. The position was a little uncomfortable but it was okay. I was happy.

"Missed me?" He chuckled against my hairs. I nodded merely. "good, because I missed you too,"

I chuckled back and parted. "How was your trip?" I asked laying my head back on the pillow.

"It was awesome. I've a hard-disk almost half filled of my photography. I can't wait to show it to you all,"

"I can't wait to see it too," I smiled at him brightly.

He was smiling widely when he stood up on his feet. I quickly unwrapped myself from the comforter and stood next to him. Mum and dad were standing on my door way. Mum was smiling sweetly and dad was wearing his expressionless mask.

"When did you come?" I asked as he was still carrying a big tourism bag on his shoulders.

"Like a five minute ago. Our brothers picked me up from the airport and I directly decided to came here. I thought you'd be missing your favourite brother," he winked.

I narrowed my eyes at him playfully "you're not my favorite brother,"

"Because I'm her favourite brother,"

Rayan came from behind mum and dad with mouth stuffed with toast.

"Rayan!" Mum frowned, "don't talk with your mouthful!"

Dad slapped his head upside down "get lost you unhygienic beast," dad laughed at Rayan's insult.I couldn't help but giggle at his frowned face.

"Jesus Christ! " Rayan mumbled and went back down.

Mum smiled softly and spoke, "He literally came and ran into your room, Aana. That's how excited he was to meet you,"

"Duh! He missed his favourite sibling," I exclaimed.

"I didn't miss you," he mentioned.

"You did,"

"Did not,"

"Did,"

"Not,"

"Not,"

"Did ...."

"Haha!" I laughed clapping my hands together

"You trickled me!"

I shrugged and walked past him. Mum and dad went downstairs; bored of our siblings conflicts.

I was still upset about the whole creepy person taking my photo and editing it with Tony. Yet, my family made me feel safe and secure.

When I reached downstairs, a big smile spread onto my face. The twins and Venky were in the living room. Whenever I see my brothers together in this house, my heart warms up knowing they can come here without our Dad's restrictions anymore.

Robbie, who was the closest to me engulfed me in a hug. His hugs were always warm and could easily swallow me a whole in his arms. He pressed a quick kiss on my crown and parted Patting my back lightly.

"What a surprise," I chuckled looking at my brothers.

"C'mere.." Venky beckoned me over to him. I nodded and walked towards him. Mum and dad were sitting beside Venky too.

As there were no more space on the couch, Venky grabbed my hand and made me sit on his lap instead. It was kinda new for me, but his affection was already known by me.

"Venky, you start please," mum said, smiling at him.

Venky nodded and turned to me. I tilted my head a little and looked into his eyes, curious as what mum wanted him to say.

His hand made its way on my back rubbing soothing circles on the white pajama top I was wearing.

"Aana," he said and I nodded. "we're all here for a reason today,"

I blinked and nodded, "what is it?"

He smiled and took my hand in his free one. "Would you like to come and live with us?"

My lips parted in utter surprise. My eyes widened and met Venky's amused ones.Venky tilted his head up once asking for my response with raised eyebrows.

Would I like to? I would love to. But-

"Dad?" I completed my thoughts verbally looking at my father escaping Venky's eyes. Dad was already looking at me. He took a deep breath.

"Look princess, I want you to be safe," he looked away staring into space and continued, "so yes, I want you to go and live with them untill everything is calmed down." he looked back at us, "keep her safe, please."

"Ofcourse, I'll keep her safe," Venky said.

I shifted on Venky's lap and put a hand on his cheek making him look at me, "but why all of a sudden?" I asked him putting my hand back down on my lap.

"It's not all of a sudden, Aana," Rayan spoke for the first time. "it's just so clear. Someone is stalking you and you nees to be protected,"

"Protected?"

"You really don't realise the seriousness, do you, babe?" Robbie asked leaning against the wall.

"She clearly doesn't," Ishan commented who was sitting on one of the stair.

"Fine..." I muttered and looked back at Venky and squeezed my hand on his shoulder lightly, "thanks, Venky,"

"It's my job," he said and his hand on my back push me a little, asking for a hug. I wasted no time and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him.

•••

I packed my suitcase and looked around my room, checking if anything is left.

"Al....right" I nodded, smiling. I then went into Mum and dad's room. I knocked once and went in without waiting for their anwer.

Dad was looking out of the window and mum was reading a book.

"Ma, pappa..." I said in the sweetest tone possible.

They both looked at me immediately. Mum smiled and dad limped his way towards me.He still limped and used a wheelchair only when he had to go out which was rare and when he was downstairs. He came and unexpectedly pulled me in a hug.

"Dad, are you okay?" I asked against his chest.

"Ofcourse," he mumbled.

I nodded and stayed in the hug for a while until he parted it.

"Be good," he patted my head. I nodded smiling."And safe, always be with one of your brothers,"

I nodded again.

"Don't worry," I said softly.

Dad showed me one of his rare smiles and placed a long kiss on my temple.

"Did you guys forget about me or something?"

We looked at mum and chuckled. She spread her arms welcomingly. I did no hesitation and melted there. Me, dad and mum talked to eachother for a long time before we heard our doorbell ring.

"Let me see," I stood up but dad held my arm in a tight hold stopping me.

"Nuh... Not safe for you" he said.

"Dad, it's probably Robbie. He said he'll come to pick me up at 5 pm," it was almost 5 in the evening now.

"Trisha, go see who it is" dad ignored me.

Mum laughed lightly and went down. After a couple of moments mum shouted from downstairs, "it's Robbie"

I looked at dad and smirked, "see.."

"Whatever, let's go down," I helped him get up from the bed.

While on our way downstairs I started a conversation, "dad, take care of yourself and be good to mum. Don't be too stubborn," Dad laughed lightly but nonetheless agreed.

"You've packed everything, Aana?" Robbie asked me as we reached the living room.

I nodded, "yeah, I did."

"Good, we'll leave in a while," he said and sat on the couch taking the TV remote and flicking through the channels.

When did he become so comfortable?

Dad rolled his eyes at Robbie yet sat on the couch keeping a safe distance between them both.

"I'll bring my suitcase," I said looking at mum and almost ran up the stairs.

I took my blue suitcase exciting my room. The suitcase was a little heavy as Venky said I'll be living there for a long time as no one knew how long it would take for the police to find the culprit.

I placed my suitcase beside the door and joined my family back.

"Venky told me to ask you again," Robbie said all of a sudden.

"Ask me what?" Dad asked coldly.

"If you amd mum would like to stay with us too,"

I gasped.

I always wanted this to happen!

Dad please say yes. Please! Please! Please!

"I already said no,"

Dad's response broke my heart.

Why can't he just except his own children in his life? They're blood afterall!

Mum mouthed a, 'it's fine' to me sensing my sadness.

I shook my head and looked away. I hated when my dad behaved like this towards my brothers.

"Fine," Robbie said and stood up coming towards me.

"Let's go," he said. His mood was wavery. He was frowning yet I could see a glimpse of excitement.

"Yeah, just a minute," I said and Walked towards Mum.

"C'mere, by baby," she cooed and pulled me in a tight hug.

I parted smiling and kisses her cheek. I did the same to dad and finally stood at the door waiting for my brother.

I saw how Robbie hugged our mum tightly and mumbled something in her ear making her smile reassuring.

He looked at dad and nodded. Then he came to me and held my hand leaving the house swiftly. He had bought Venky's black Audi S5. We both got into the front and buckled ourselves up.

I took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.

•••

So, Do you guys like this new cover I made or the one this book already has right now? Which one do you prefer more? Give your opinion here and I'll do whatever you guys will ask for in majority.

Thx, love you all 💓

Now, let's come back to the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Many of you wanted Aana to go live with her brothers. So here it is. Did you like it?

Vote for more 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 141 8
What will happen when you chose your ego and pride over love? Does everyone provided with second chance? Gulf is a hot head, man of his pride and eg...
86K 6.1K 31
READ NO ORDINARY ROMANCE IF YOU HAVE NOT! THIS STORY WILL MAKE NO SENSE OTHERWISE! 'They were two sides of the same coin, like day and night, a...
191K 6.4K 29
18-years-old Cameron Dyers; sarcastic, hardworking and fed up with the world. Raised as an only child, it comes as a shock when she is shoved face fi...
23.9K 457 9
Completed What happens when you go to school and you see a group of boys who look similar to you? Ivy Jade, is an ordinary girl who isn't popular or...