Never Leave You //Jeff The Ki...

Paperclip404 द्वारा

Y/n gets caught by her Ex-Bestfriend, will she accept him or will she deny ever liking him? अधिक

çhãptér 2
çhâptēr 3
çhâptër 4
çhãptér 5
çhåptēr 6
çhåptēr 7
Chapter 8
çhåptèr 9
chapter 10
çhåptēr 11
çhàptēr 12
Çhapter 13
Çhāptër 14
Çhaptér 15
Çhapter 16
Çhapter 17 (Last Chapter)

Çhâptēr 1

4K 56 19
Paperclip404 द्वारा

Hello! Before you read the story, there are a few things you should know, there will be gore, cussing, and probably possible triggers. With that said, I'm not the best story writer, but I do try anyway. I will have the sequel out sometime, though I'm not sure when. Hope you enjoy reading my story!

*Seven years in the past*

Y/n headed over to Jeff and Liu's house getting tired of her brother yelling at her to get off the Xbox. 'What a brother! He could at least suggest we play a game together.' Y/n told herself, feeling a little sad. Walking up to the door she knocked. "Coming!" Shouted a voice from the other side. The door opened and Y/n was greeted by bright blue eyes. "What are you doing here? I thought you were busy?" Asked Jeff.

"Well, I was, but my brother is being a butt face. So I decided to come over and hang with you guys." She said looking in the house. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure." Jeff said letting her in then closed the door. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"I have no idea, it's your house not mine."

"It's not just his house you know." Another voice said.

"You guys are boring!" Y/n whined. " Oh! I know, let's go to the park!"

The three of them were swinging on the swings. "Tomorrow we are all gonna walk to the bus stop together. So, you two better wait on me." Y/n said starting a conversation tired of the squeaking chains.

"Yeah, whatever," Jeff said, not wanting to, "but if we wait, you better hurry. I'm not holding the bus for you."

"Fair enough." Y/n smiled at Jeff.

"Why don't we play a game. I'm bored." Liu suggested.

"Sure. Let's play..." She thought for a moment, "Hide and Seek?"

"That's a baby game." Jeff said in protest.

"Please? I'm bored and I have a really good hiding place!" Y/n said jumping off her swing. "Liu, you count. We get thirty seconds to hide."

"Okay. I hope you have the best hiding place in the world or else I'll find you." Liu said covering his eyes and faced the ground.

"Also, no give upsies or peeking!" She said running to her hiding place, which was on top of the square shaped roofing over the slides. From the way the edges raised up it would be hard to see her if no one came off the ground. 'He'll never find me here!' She giggled a bit.

"Ready or not, here I come!" Liu shouted turning around then jumped. "Jeff?! what the heck! I could have had a heart attack!"

"Dang it! You weren't supposed to turn around!" Jeff said huffing, thinking that if he stayed behind his brother he would never have been found.

Y/n held back a laugh as she peered over the edge, then she laid back down.

"Y/n? Y/n?" Both boys called out to her. "Come on! It's been almost twenty minutes." Liu shouted

"If you don't come out we are leaving!" Jeff called out next.

Even though Y/n called no give ups, she came out of her hiding place. "Alright, alright. I'm here."

"Where were you hiding?" Jeff asked her.

"In my secret spot." She told him, highlighting the word secret to let him know she wasn't going to tell him.

Jeff just huffed and started walking. "I'm going home, you coming guys?"

"Yeah." Liu responded. Y/n followed them. "I'm going to go back home, I'm sure my brother has found other important things to do." She walked back home and opened the door, her nose catching a sweet smell in the house. "Mom? Are you making something?"

"I'm baking some cookies, Would you like to help me?" Y/n's mother, M/n, asked her.

"Sure, sounds fun." Y/n walked into the kitchen and helped her mom cook and clean the kitchen back up. "Where did you learn to make the cookies?"

"Well, I learned from my mother and she learned from her mother who learned from her father and so on." M/n told her.

"That's neat! Can you teach me some day?"

"Sure honey. Now off to bed it's almost ten.You can have a cookie in the morning."

Y/n's brother left early saying he needed to do something. "Bye mom! Thanks for the cookies!" Y/n called to her mother running out the door to the bus stop. She saw her brother toppled over and vomit next to him. His friends were in no better condition. "Jeff? Liu?! What's going on?" She asked, running faster. The bus started getting closer and closer. Liu grabbed Jeff and they both ran towards school while Y/n looked at her brother Troy. "A-are you okay?" Troy looked up at her and gave her a snarl, "Your damn boyfriends are shit!" His words made her take a step back. The bus pulled up and the driver looked at them. "What happened?" The bus driver asked Y/n.

"I don't know. I just got here before you showed up..." Y/n's eyes teared up. "They'll be okay right?"

"They should be, I'm calling an ambulance right now. You walk on to school, or hop on the bus and wait." He told her.

Y/n decided to walk, but when she got to her classes she found it hard to concentrate in any class. 'Please be okay.' She told herself not sure if she was more concerned about her brother or her best friends. Her day dragged on, even though she had a class with Jeff, he never glanced at her once.

Walking through her front door Y/n was greeted by her mother. "Y/n dear? Are you okay?" Her voice was full of concern.

"I'm fine, why?"

"Your brother didn't go to school today because he was punched and threw up. I wanted to make sure you didn't get hurt."

"No, I'm fine. I'm going to head to bed after I do my homework."

"Okay, sweetie." M/n said with a sigh.

The next day Y/n woke up and saw blue and red lights. Jumping over to the window, she saw Liu being taken away. 'Oh Liu! what did you get yourself into?!' Quickly getting dressed she put on her shoes and a small jacket. "Bye mom! love you." She called to M/n, not giving M/n a chance to protest in the early morning, then ran over to Jeff's house seeing the police now gone. Knocking on the door Jeff opened it. "Y-Y/n? Why are you here?" Jeff asked her, his eyes red.

"What happened? Why did they take Liu away? Are you okay? Did my brother cause this mess?" She frantically asked, looking at the clock on the wall in Jeff's house seeing it was only around ten or so.

"Nothing happened.. Just go away." Jeff told her, closing the door in her face. "Jeff! Open the door!" Y/n shouted at the door, but Jeff didn't open it. A car had pulled up. "Y/n? Why are you here?" The boy's father asked as he was stepping out of his car.

"No reason, I was just leaving." She told him and walked away feeling helpless and sad. 'Why won't he tell me..?'

Monday morning rolled in slowly. Y/n went to school like normal and tried to forget about what had happened to her friend. Though she still had several questions in regards to what happened to Liu and why. She tried to talk to Jeff over the week, but he wouldn't speak to her, only giving her short answers such as, 'I don't know', 'I can't say', 'Why do you care? It was your brother's fault.' she couldn't help but feel it was her fault too. She decided she'd try and give him time.

Saturday arrived quicker than she thought. "Y/n! Time to get up and have some fun!" M/n called out to her ripping away her covers. "Hey! I was using those." Y/n told her mother hugging her knees. "It's Billy's party today, didn't you want to go?"

"Of course I want to go." Y/n said slowly crawling out of bed. "What should I wear?"

Already on the case, M/n pulled out a yellow dress, hints of white added, with lace. "There. Wear that."

"Mom, I'm not going to a wedding... Why can't I just wear something more casual? Like a skirt?"

"Because this dress looks nice on you. Now put it on." Y/n grumbles disliking the fact of wearing a dress, but puts it on.

After getting to the party Y/n saw Jeff playing with a few of the younger kids. "Jeff!" She called to him and walked over. "Do you wanna pway?" A smaller boy asked her, holding out a cowboy hat and water gun. "Sure." She said with a smile pulling on the hat and taking the water gun. After a few minutes of fun. Randy, Keith and Troy jumped over the fence. "Jeff was it? we have unfinished business." Randy spat at him. "I believe we are even." Jeff spat back. "I don't go for even, I go for winning!" Randy then ran at Jeff and they both tumbled to the ground. Jeff got his nose punched, Randy got head butted. Jeff pulled away and both of them stood. Both Troy and Keith pulled out guns. "TROY!! what are you doing?!" Y/n shouted at her brother. The grown ups panicked, running with their children to safety and some pulled out their phones.

"Shut it brat!" Troy spat at her and received a warning stare from Randy. Y/n was scared to move. Eventually the fight led inside. Snapping out of her scared state, Y/n slowly inched towards the house and peered inside and saw Jeff beat Randy to, what she assumed, death because she didn't see him get back up, and his chest didn't seem to move. Troy and Keith rush in after shooting at Jeff, after hearing the commotion in the house stop. Y/n also followed, but made sure not to be noticed by the two boys in case she gets pulled into the fight and kept near the stairs, Y/n couldn't see what was going on in the bathroom, seeing as she was still down the stairs, too scared to go up them. "Jeff.." She mutters, beginning to cry. A scream rang out in the house and Jeff fumbled down the stairs on fire. Y/n couldn't take any more and she began breathing heavily and found it hard to concentrate, she grabbed hold of the railing on the stairs to try and stay balanced. Hopping over to the blood curdling screaming Jeff, she looked at him. "Jeff! It'll be okay, I-I-" at a loss for words, she did what she could think of. Running outside she screamed for help. Nearly tripping over a water gun, she gets an idea. 'The bucket of water!!' Y/n grabbed the bucket and, as quickly as she could, ran inside and dumped it on Jeff.

His screams stopped before she even went outside, and this made her want to scream and cry. Her best friend is probably dead. She broke down and reached for his hand, it was hot sure, it burned sure, but she didn't let go. She felt as though she couldn't let go. Parents kept their kids outside and tried waiting patiently for the cops and an ambulance to arrive. M/n came to her senses and ran inside to retrieve Y/n. "Y/N!" She yelled interning through the back. She caught a glimpse of her daughter, who was a crying mess. She ran to the living room and quickly fell to her knees. She wrapped her slim arms around her and cried with her. "Are you okay, honey?" She asked in shaken breaths. Y/n didn't reply and only nodded through her tears. She still didn't let go of Jeff's hand. The paramedics arrived and in seconds had everything ready and they pulled M/n to her feet in a hurry. Y/n; however, refused to stand and let his hand go. She screamed, kicked, and even tried punching the medics. They eventually got her to let go with words, saying if she didn't let go he could die. Her tears lessened when she heard this, though her tears still came out like water falls. While they got Jeff prepared to make sure he was stable, a nurse wrapped up Y/n's hand. It was only red and slightly hurt from where she held Jeff's hand. Everyone stayed until the paramedics and police were gone before making sure everyone was fine, and headed home. Y/n ran up the stairs and to her room.

Y/n woke up in her bed and she sat up. "Mom!?" Y/n called. M/n walked from her room and into Y/n's. At the sight of her daughter she let out a sad smile. "He's alive and in the hospital right now. We would go visit him, but I think it would be best if he had some time with his family. Liu was able to come home."

"I understand, I just miss him. Think he would allow Troy to apologise? Maybe they could become friends. Heck they may end up being buddies" She said, voice cracking and tears threatening to spill over again. She knew her brother was dead, she saw the three covered bodies being placed in the other ambulances, but she just didn't want to believe it. Even if her brother was an ass, she still loved him. "Hey, it's okay. I promise." M/n said, tears brimming her eyes at the name of her dead child," Mrs. Woods called me late last night and told me to tell you he's in stable condition." Y/n calmed down hearing this and played with her bandaged hand. "I'm glad. I might just draw to take my mind off things, or well, try to anyway." Her mother nodded and walked out. Y/n pulled out her pencils, erasers, and sketchbook. 'I hope he gets out soon."

*Edited*

Hello! Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed! --- Jenny

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.7K 352 27
A lonely girl suddenly discovers her parents aren't who she thought they were when she meets a certain killer. She makes the biggest mistake by allow...
Our Story CyllaRogers द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

143 1 26
Fight it or accept it. Fear it or control it.
19 1 1
I wanted to write something gory, so this was a fun project for me to work on.. Its a rewrite of the original creepypasta.. WHICH I DO NOT OWN.. This...