[Beautiful Boy] Sal Fisher X...

By Alyannsgamer10

(ON HIATUS) Being a newbie in Addison apartments has its charms.. being creeped out by stuff was nothing to b... More

The Newbie
The Head Banging Duo
VALENTINE'S SPECIAL!
Her
SPECIAL!
Him
ON HIATUS

Couple Vibes

2.8K 70 62
By Alyannsgamer10

[Third Person]
Waking up from her deep slumber, Y/n could faintly smell the sizzling bits of "Bacon and Eggs" from their kitchen. Groggily, while sitting up. A massive amount of bed hair was evident on top of her head.

She stretched and yawned, rubbing her waking eyes while fixing her bed. She sat once more on her bed and stretched again, this time the pet called (Pet's name) was just observing her every move.

"Well good morning to you too (P/n)." She smiled at her pet, after a while of scrolling through social media, she went to the bathroom and took a shower.

A little more after, she dressed up her usual outfit, and went to the kitchen to see her mother eating while drinking a cup of coffee, also while doing paper work on the kitchen counter.

Sipping on her cup of coffee, M/n noticed her daughter out of bed. "Hey there sweetie! I made breakfast! Just the way you like them." M/n told Y/n while writing on some stuff on her papers.

"Wow! Thanks Mom." Y/n answers while eating her food like she was starved for a year. "Woah! Slow down Y/n! It's no a contest." She told her. While sipping on her coffee once more.

"So.. Got any plans today?" Y/n asked her mother while eating a piece of bacon. "Oh, I have work today, my boss said that he needed me there now so I'll be taking a shower in just a little bit, then going to work." Y/n's mother said while looking at their wall clock.

"Can you handle by yourself?" She asked her daughter while looking at her with a stern face. "Yeah! Don't worry Mum, I'll just be at Larry's anyways." She rest assured her mother who let out a sigh of relief.

"Take care of yourself ok? I love you." M/n walked to Y/n with a motherly gaze. Then hugged her, resting her chin onto her head. "I will Mum, I love you too." She laughed at her Mum and let go.

As Y/n finished up her dinner, she put it ih the sink and went to the door. "Bye Mum! I'm going to Larry's!" She called to her Mum. But didn't wait for her answer.

Walking down the hall, Y/n heard a click from across the hall.

'Sal!'

She looked ahead and saw that it was Sally face locking his apartment door. Sal looked to the side and waved at the H/c headed female.

Y/n sped walk to him and punched his shoulder. "Morning dude! How have you been?" Y/n greeted while Sal rubbed his punched shoulder. "Sore, because of you punching me." Sal joked who also punched her back.

"Ya goin' to Larry's?" Y/n asked.

"No, but mabye later, I have an errand to run for my Dad." Sal said while they where both walking to the elevator. "Oh.. Can I come with?" Y/n asked.

Sal looked at Y/n and gave a smile. "Sure, well if you don't mind?" Sal rubbed his neck. "Of course I don't Sally! That's why I asked." Y/n laughed at her friend as the elevator opened on the 1st floor.

They walked side by side, a comfortable silence in the air. The cool breeze felt on their hair, flapping against their face.

Y/n's hair tickling her own nose in the process. "Achhoo!" Y/n sneezed and rubbed her nose. Sal gave a side glance beside him and laughed at the h/c headed girl.

"Stop laughing Sal! You jerk!" Y/n said then laughed along with him.

---

After some time, they where finally at a drugstore. This gave the girl some questions running inside her head.

"Sal? Why are we at the drugstore?" She asked her friend who was on a que. Sal looked to her, he was unsure if he wanted to let her know about his father's problem as well as his own.

"Uhh.." Sal started unsure of how to start the conversation. Y/n knew she triggered a sensitive topic so she made sure she wasn't pushing it further.

"O-oh, umm.. It's ok if you don't want to talk about it. I'm not pushing you to tell me." Y/n rest assured Sal, his tense shoulders become relaxed once more and smiled at hus kind friend.

"I'm sorry, I just can't tell you.. It's just a sensitive topic. Mabye, next time..." Sal said rubbing his arm a bit while Y/n gave him a small smile.

"It's ok."

---

A few more hours later, Y/n and Sal finally where done with Sal's errands, as they where walking back home, they went on a short cut, which was near Nockfell Highschool.

Y/n stopped and looked at the school, feeling a bit anxious and nervous. Sal noticed this and  held her shoulder. "Hey, you ok?" Sal asked with concern.

"So.. Here is our school huh?" Y/n asked the boy beside her, sweat was felt on her palms. "Yeah, this is Nockfell Highschool." Sal also looked at the school before him. A small smile graced his lips.

"I just feel very anxious... Y'know? Me being the new kid.." Y/n said crossing her arms, looking at Sal who also looked back.

"Don't worry dude! You'll do awesome!" Sal encouraged while walking ahead going back to the apartments.

Y/n gave a small smile, then looked at the school, then back at the walking boy.

"Thanks.."

---

Back at the apartments, Sal had to go back to hus apartment to put away the stuff he bought. So Y/n went ahead to Larry's place.

She swiped the card, then pressed the basement button. A few seconds passed and she was finally on the basement floor. Once it opened she went straight to Larry's door. Noticing that Chug wasn't near the vending machine today.

She gave three solid knocks and waited patiently. "Coming!" Lisa said from behind the door while hearing pitter-patter of footsteps.

Once Lisa opened the door. She looked down to see Y/n with a grin on her face. "Why hello there Y/n! Are you here to see Larry?" Y/n nodded to Lisa then stepped aside for her to come in.

Lisa sat on the couch once more reading her magazines while Y/n went to Larry's room. She knocked once more. Earning a "It's Open!" From Larry, then went inside his room.

Inside the Larry's room she noticed two more bodies inside. One was Todd sitting on stool cross legged, and the other was a girl sitting on a bean bag with a purple sweater and a choker.

"Hey! Y/n!" Larry said while he extended his arms out of his big canvas, because it was blocking his body.

"Hey Larry! Hey Todd!" I waved at Larry then saluted at Todd. Who waved back, I looked at the girl fron before and waved at her, awkwardly.

"Oh yeah! Y/n.. This piece of trash right here is-- ACK!" Larry went near the girl and placed an arm around her shoulder. But before he could finish his introduction about her. She elbowed his stomach, Who toppled over. Todd laughed at this and pictured it.

"Hey there! I'm Ashley! But my friends call me Ash. Since your my friend now, you can also call me Ash." Y/n laughed at her intro then looked at Larry who looked like he was about to pass out.

"Hey Ash. I'm Y/n.. well just Y/n, you can call me N/n if you want." Y/n said shaking her hand.

"Pleasures mine." Ash shook back, we ended up making small talks and conversations. She was a pretty cool dude.

a few minutes later. Sal opens the door and looks around the room. And 'Surprise! Surprise!' He found Ash.

"Heya Ash!" Sal greeted. And sat down beside her. "Hey dude!" Ash greeted back.

Then a few more minutes later, Y/n started to get left out in Sal and Ash's conversation. So she went to hang with Larry who was still painting a portrait.

But since he was too busy and she diywant to bother him, she went to Todd instead, who looks like he was texting Neil.

"Hey Todd, is that Neil~" Y/n asked teasing him a bit.

"H-heh.. Yeah. He said he was going to help his mother with something first, so we stopped texting for a while." He said with a small blush on his freckled face.

Y/n laughed a bit then started a conversation with him. Laughs where here and there, but what stood out the most was Sal and Ash's laughter, Which caught Todd and Y/n's attention.

"Are they always like this?" Y/n asked

"Yeah, ever since I introduced Sal and Larry to Ash, Sally has been a bit too close to Ash now." Todd chuckled at them.

"That's cool." Y/n said then smiled there way.

Couple Vibes where felt inside the room but it was not just Y/n who felt it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
785K 29.3K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...