Mate CAลล โœ”๏ธ

By Jeon_T

[Completed] Ashley Park has faced rejection over and over again. Rejection from her mate, Taehyung๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ R... More

๐ŸŒŸ Introduction
๐ŸŒŸ1
๐ŸŒŸ 2
๐ŸŒŸ 3
๐ŸŒŸ 4
๐ŸŒŸ 5
๐ŸŒŸ 6
๐ŸŒŸ 7
๐ŸŒŸ 8
๐ŸŒŸ 9
๐ŸŒŸ10
๐ŸŒŸ 11 ๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŒŸ 12
๐ŸŒŸ 13 [violence]
๐ŸŒŸ 14 ๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŒŸ 15 ๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŒŸ17
๐ŸŒŸ18
๐ŸŒŸ19
๐ŸŒŸ20
๐ŸŒŸ 21
๐ŸŒŸ 22
๐ŸŒŸ 23
๐ŸŒŸ 24
๐ŸŒŸ 25[ twist]
๐ŸŒŸ 26
๐ŸŒŸ27
๐ŸŒŸ28[part I]
๐ŸŒŸ28 [part II]
๐ŸŒŸ29๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŒŸ30
๐ŸŒŸ31
๐ŸŒŸ32[twist]
๐ŸŒŸ33[reason]
๐ŸŒŸ34
๐ŸŒŸ35
Important

๐ŸŒŸ 16 ๐Ÿ”ž

76 9 5
By Jeon_T

“Jungkook , this is not the time,” I groaned, trying to push him away as he tugged my shirt down and kissed my bare shoulders.

“We’ve been on this since the morning, baby, please,” he growled huskily into my ear, sliding his hands up my shirt and touching the bottom of my lacy black bra.

I sighed, placing my hands over his, through the shirt. “Thirty-eight wolves have gone missing all over the country, Jk and forty-nine were killed,” I said. Jungkook stilled and pressed his lips to the back of my neck.

“I know, baby. I know you’re worried, but you can’t keep this up. You have to rest, Ash,” Jungkook said, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I looked down at the large map spread out on Jungkook ’s desk. Areas where wolves were found dead were circled with a red pen. So many werewolves were being found dead or missing. It was scary. The hunters were taking this a little too far. Thankfully, none of our pack members were hurt.

Yet.

The thought made my wolf growl. I’d been Beta for five months so far, but the responsibility was huge.

Especially with all these killings and disappearances. It felt like I had a huge weight on my shoulders that only seemed to get heavier with each day. God, I would hate to be Jungkook right now, since it was harder for him being Alpha.           

I knew Jungkook cared a lot and was super stressed. He only needed a distraction, but I was so worried. Children were getting slaughtered, women were losing their mates and vice versa. Even a few pregnant wolves were killed and I didn’t even want to get into how. The Circle was a cruel organisation.

“As your Alpha, Ash, I’m ordering you to rest,” Jungkook commanded, turning me around and staring hard into my eyes. It wasn’t like in the books where you had to listen to your Alpha’s orders. But if I denied him, it’d be extremely disrespectful and one thing you always showed to your Alpha was respect.

I looked at him for a minute before giving in. He stood up with me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Take me to bed, Jk,” I murmured.

He smiled and kissed my forehead before scooping me up into his arms. “As you wish, my lady,” he said
sweetly. He carried me up the stairs to our room. The hallways were dark and empty; everyone was asleep. I wasn’t surprised since it was late.

Gently, Jungkook lay me down on the huge king sized bed. I stayed still and watched as he stood at the foot of the bed, slowly slipping out of white tee shirt that clung to the tight muscles in his stomach and arms. Next, he unbuckled his belt and pushed his jeans down, so he was only clad in his  red boxers. I felt like he was giving me a strip show, but I’ll be damned if I say I didn’t enjoy it.

I sat up and crawled over to the edge of the bed. I got on my knees and traced my fingers up his tight eight-pack, hard chest and then the broadest shoulders I’d ever seen. Jk’s skin was warm and soft, despite the thick muscles under it.

My face leaned in closer and I teased his lips with my tongue, sliding my hands down to capture his wrists, so he got the message not to put his hands on my body. I got off of my knees and jumped off the bed, turning us both around, so I could push him back on the mattress. Jungkook ’s hazel eyes darkened with molten desire as he watched me lift up my shirt little by little, teasing him, turning him on, just like he had done to me.

I wasn’t wearing a camisole under my thin tee shirt which I was glad for. I shimmied out of my tight jeans seductively as I fingered my bra strap. I was now only wearing my lacy underwear and bra and even though Jungkook had seen me naked more times than I could count, his gaze ran over the length of me – with his eyes filled with lust.

“Ash,” he said my name in a husky whisper.

I crawled sexily on top of him, making sure to press myself against him, receiving a husky groan of pleasure.

“Shh,” I whispered, running my fingers through his longish golden blonde highlights.

“You have no idea what you’re doing to me,” he breathed, his hands trailing over my half-naked torso and then resting on my bum. He cupped my cheeks and gave them a slight squeeze.

I moaned softly and trailed kisses down his skin, lingering on his neck where I left a couple love bites. After a few more minutes of teasing, I’m sure Jk had had enough with the teasing because with a sexy growl, he took control, turning us over and ripping off my panties almost violently.

“Those were new,” I complained, but my voice gave away to another moan as his lips touched my chest after tossing away my bra into a corner of the room.

“I don’t care,” he growled. I pushed down his boxers with my foot and as soon as it was on the floor, he thrust into me. I gasped and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

“Jk,” I moaned his name, but his lips rose from my chest and found mine. We soon became lost in each other and before I knew it, soft colors dusted the sky and it was dawn.

“Mom. Mommy. Momma. Mummy,” a soft voice whined.

I groaned and turned over, cuddling into the large, warm body besides me. The soft covers were covering us, caressing us and it felt so nice. I had no intentions of getting up.

“Mommy,” the voice cried.

I turned again and my eyelids rose slowly. I looked into baby blue eyes and saw Yeojun staring at me, his lips trembling. I gave a sigh and sat up, keeping the bed sheet tucked under my arms, so Yeojun wouldn’t see anything.

“What’s wrong, baby?” I asked tiredly, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

Yeojun raised his arms up towards me. “I want you,” he whined. “You never play with me anymore.” His lips quivered again and his eyes filled with crystal tears.

“Oh, my poor baby,” I cooed, bringing him in close. “Come here,” I murmured, lifting him onto my lap over the covers. He rested his head on my shoulder and sobbed.

“Do you love Jk more than me?” he asked sadly.

I smoothed down his ruffled hair and kissed his chubby cheeks. “Of course not, sweet pea. I’ll never love anybody more than I love you,” I promised, tightening my arms around his small body.

Jungkook finally stirred, his eyes flickering open. When he saw Yeojun on my lap, his face fell and the spark in his eyes dimmed. I could easily tell what he had been thinking and it made a grin twitch at my lips. Horny bastard.

Yeojun turned in my arms and stuck his tongue out at Jk. “Ashu loves me more than you!” he taunted. Jungkook narrowed his eyes playfully and fake gasped.

“No!” he cried in mock anguish.

“Ashu  loves me more than she loves you,” the little four year old grinned and hopped off my lap to run out the door. “Hah hah!” he called, slamming the door shut.

Jungkook smiled and pecked me in the lips. “Morning baby,” he whispered before hopping out the bed quickly and slipping on a pair of boxers and jeans. “I’m going to get you, you cheeky little brat!” he yelled before dashing out the door. I laughed and slid out of bed, keeping the covers around me. I closed the door behind Jk and slid under the shower, turning the knob to a hot temperature. The water cascaded around me and I washed myself with strawberry scented body wash and used cherry blossom shampoo for my waist-length hair.

When I finished my shower, I brushed my teeth and slid into some comfortable shorts and a tank top I had put on the sink. Jungkook was waiting outside the bathroom door. I smiled when I saw him.

“Hey, this is the first time you didn’t join me in the shower,” I teased, putting my arms around his shoulder. “It was actually kind of lonely in there by myself,” I murmured softly, pressing my lips to his.

Jk tightened his grip on me and kissed my back, but it was a sweet kiss. “I’ll make it up to you,” he said back, chuckling when I raised my eyebrow in disbelief.

“Why don’t we wait like a week or something, because I’m really sore,” I laughed, pulling back.

He kept our fingers twined together. “I don’t think I can wait that long,” he smiled, giving me a kiss on the forehead. “Meet me at my office later, okay?” he asked. I nodded. “I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you, too,” I replied, beaming at him before walking out the door to go downstairs and get some food in my stomach.

“Hey baby,” Jungkook said as he walked into his office. I looked up from the map and put my red pen down, my expression stricken.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, instantly alert.

“Twenty more have been killed, Jk,” I whispered. “A four month old baby girl from the Dawn Pack in California has been completely slaughtered,” I said, my voice hoarse. Tears flooded my eyes.

Jungkook walked over to me and looked at the picture of a smiling baby that was on the desk in front of me. I touched the little girl’s face through the picture, the tears still there, but not falling.

“She was just a baby, Jk. A baby,” I cried softly. I knew Betas weren’t supposed to lose composure, but it was Jungkook who was in front of me, not the whole pack.

Picking me up, Jungkook sat down on the chair and placed me on his lap. “I know. It’s okay. I’m going to call a pack meeting soon, okay? So we could prevent anything happening to our family,” he said, hugging me tight.

I bit my lip and stared at the pictures scattered on the desk. They’d be taken right from under the pack’s noses.

When the werewolves would go out to the public to get supplies, hunters would kidnap them and kill them in a cruel way before leaving the remains in the pack’s territory.

Jungkook sighed and ran his fingers through my hair, looking at the map with his head on my shoulder. “This is really bad, Ash,” he said quietly.

“I know,” I replied.

“If the hunters keep this up, there will be a war. Humans will be unintentionally killed. The wolf population will go down. The hunters will go down, too, but if they win, we’re done,” Jungkook said, his voice grim.

I gulped. “They’re getting stronger,” I agreed. “They’re recruiting a lot more people. Setting up more bases. We need to begin consulting with the other packs in this state, Jungkook ,” I said.

Jungkook turned my face so he was looking at me. “Even the Midnight Pack?” he asked, shocked.

I smiled at him sadly and pressed a kiss to his warm lips. “Alpha  Kim and my parents were in that pack, Jk. I don’t feel anything for the people that scarred me, but I’m not as cruel as to let them die. So yes, even the Midnight Pack,” I said.

He let out a breath. “Okay. We’ll call a meeting with the Midnight and Moon Pack,” he agreed.

I closed my eyes and thought about what was going to happen. This would be the second major war in the supernatural history. The first one was at the beginning of time, when the Dark God went against all the other God’s wishes and created vampires with the darkest magic from Hell for his own selfish desires of controlling the earth and heavens. When the vampires or as the Dark God liked to call them, Blood Hunters, started to rebel against him, he created Bloodhounds to kill off the vampires. It was a long and bloody battle, lasting for a decade, before the other Gods put a stop to it by killing off the Dark God. Bloodhounds were given humanity and were able to live in peace.

There were only a few vampires and they had scattered, but I heard there was one coven in our state somewhere, the last vampires in the entire world. Vampires couldn’t reproduce and were not made anymore because new vampires always caused destruction.

“What are you thinking about?” Jungkook asked.

“Our beginning,” I answered.

Jk raised an eyebrow. “Huh?”

I chuckled dryly. “I meant, how the Dark God created us and the vampires,” I explained.

“Oh,” he barked out a laugh.

“Hellhounds…,” he mused. “Insulting huh?”

I shrugged. “We were made from the darkest, most powerful magic from Hell after all,” I pointed out.

“Good think we outgrew that. Werewolves sound a lot better anyway,” Jungkook said, sighing with relief.

“’Cold One,’” Jungkook tested out, seeming lost in thought. “I agree,” he finally said.

Grinning slyly, I gave Jungkook a coy look. “You read Twilight?” I asked, glad that the grim atmosphere had vanished.

He colored. “I wanted to know if the author actually knew what she was talking about,” he muttered, embarrassed.

“She got the size right. We are a lot bigger that average wolves,” I said.

“The imprint shit is close enough, too, I guess,” Jk grumbled.

“We do age like humans, though,” I told him. “So she’s wrong about that.”

“And girl werewolves can reproduce,” Jungkook added.

“Vampires don’t sparkle in the sun, they burn to ashes,” I laughed.

“And we’re not mortal enemies,” he said. I nodded in agreement. It was true; vampires and werewolves used to enemies, but we became allies when the hunters made their appearance. I’d even go as far to say we were friends. Vampires weren’t really bad, to be honest. They did have dark senses of humor and were known to be super sarcastic, but their beauty and intelligence of the world made up for it. Unlike wolves, vampires could live forever and didn’t age, but they could be killed.

Killing them would require burning or a bite from werewolves. We were weaknesses against each other. If a vampire bit me, I’d die a slow and painful death and vice versa.

I snapped out of my mental babble and leaned back against Jk, seeking comfort and affection. His hands rested on my stomach and I sighed, that desire for a baby blooming within me again. I was young, but it wasn’t something wolves looked down upon to have a baby early. We actually encouraged young wolves who found their mates to start reproducing since there weren’t many wolves. There were probably eighty packs in the entire world and most packs had only about twenty members, sometimes less.

Jungkook buried his face in my hair. “Ash ?” he asked softly.

“Yes Jk?”

“I wish you were my mate,” he sighed, pulling me as close as I could get to him. “I wish you were my Alpha Female and I could see you blossom with my children.”

I bowed my head and my eyes filled with tears again. The playful atmosphere was gone, now replaced with sadness and longing. I put my hands over Jk’s on my stomach and let the tears slide down my cheeks. Fate was truly cruel. I loved Jungkook ; I loved him more than I’d ever loved  Taehyung even though he was my mate. I had given Taehyung my unconditional love even when he had abused me. If he had loved me back, nothing and nobody could’ve measured up to what I felt for him.

That was how mates worked, but Taehyung  hadn’t loved me and my love for him was weak.

“Your mate will be beautiful and kind, Jk . Don’t say that,” I whimpered.

“Don’t you want me to stay with you? Why are you saying that? Shouldn’t you be angry, Ash?” Jungkook demanded.

I stood up and got on my knees in front of him, putting my head on his lap. “I love you, Jk. But a mate is a beautiful thing. You’re amazing and your mate will be amazing. My mate wanted someone better than me and that’s okay. A small part of me will always have feelings for Taehyung , but the hurt he caused me will never be erased. Maybe the spirits made a mistake by putting us together or maybe it was supposed to be this way.

Maybe I was supposed to come to your pack.” I took in a staggering breath. “But never give up on your mate, Jk . I’ll always be happy for you and whoever your mate is, no matter how much I love you.”

Jungkook tipped my face up, stroking my cheek with his fingers. “You’re amazing. Taehyung is crazy. He gave up the best thing there is,” he whispered.

Wiping the tears away, I smiled up at him and replied confidently, “I know.”

“Alpha Jungkook and I understand that everyone is confused by what is happening with all these repeated disappearances and killings,” I started the meeting as Jk had instructed.

“Yeah, what’s going on?” Matthew, one of the older males asked, sounding tense and confused. He wrapped one protective arm around his mate and another around his thirteen-year-old daughter, Marissa.

I looked at Jk and he nodded. “Many of you may know this, but the hunters have been behind the murder.

They’re taking things a step too far and are going straight for the kill. Jungkook and I have decided none of you will go out of the pack territory.”

Protests rose from the crowd, but the Alpha raised a hand. Everyone fell silent. “It’s the safest thing to do. The pack comes first. It’s too risky. Going to school is even dangerous. All our supplies will be delivered to the pack house from now on,” I said evenly, my voice stating there was no room for arguments.

“There will also be more training. Every day. Instead of school, you come here at seven and we train until twelve. War is brewing and we need to be prepared,” Jungkook said, meeting the eyes of each and every member.

I noticed how the children were gathered up into the arms of their families and Yoongi and Yoonji ’s fingers were interlocked tightly. All they had was each other. Dehany looked pale and in her arms was Yeojun who just seemed confused to what was going on, but obviously recognized the tense air.

“You’re dismissed,” I said and everyone scattered, talking in hushed whispers. I turned to Jk, my eyes troubled. “I’m scared,” I said in a slow voice.

Jungkook wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his chest. “I know, baby, I know.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 21.5K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
130K 6.5K 69
After escaping from the hands of human traffickers at a young age, Sienna gets a new lease on her life thanks to her adoptive parents. When a hit an...
64.4K 2.9K 54
Carson was 21 years old, but he'd been orphaned at the age of 4. He retreated into himself, never aging like the other kids. Now he lives in a specia...
45.4K 2K 18
This is a werewolf series BTS AU with a female reader insert. It's the only thing I know how to write. Sorry. โš ๏ธThere will be SMUT, mentions of abuse...