Love Me Lightskin

By sl3ts_biddi3s

Aldina Fae Richardson recently changed school due to some...complications. She is now attending a new school... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 16

231 3 0
By sl3ts_biddi3s

Aldina's POV

Time went on until the night of the even. The dress is beautiful but that did not stop me from being nervous all damn day. I was able to be quite productive though. I even straighten my hair for the first time in who knows how long so it was flowing straight down my back with a middle part. I also did a nice natural makeup look with lashes.

I looked hot. Period. Trey was apparently supposed to be here any minute. As I was doing the final touches in the mirror of my vanity, in walks the devil himself. My parents must've let him in.

" Ciao Trey." He walks in closing the door behind him as I look at him through the mirror.

" Sei bellisima(You look beautiful)."

" Grazie, hai anche un bell'aspetto... immagino( You look good too...I guess." Truth is he looked really good, like really really good. In his white button up and blazer

" Very funny. You ready to go?" I stand up walking towards him in my black heels. He puts his arms around my waist once I reach him.

" I've been meaning to ask you something first." Here goes nothing.

" What are we?" Once I ask the question he half's lightly scarring the crap out of me. " Like someone might ask you-" I'm cut off by his lips meeting mine suddenly. Trey pulls away slightly resting his forehead on mine.

" Aldina will you be my girlfriend?"
Shocked I nod my head slowly a smile appearing on both of our faces.  He kisses me one more time before we head to his car not before my mom takes a picture of us though.

The drive consist of me and Trey in the backseat as his driver was the the one driving. His hand on my thigh as we talk about who the hell knows what, but we were laughing so it must've been funny.

We pull up to the venue and it's bigger and more extravagant they I thought it would be, making my anxiety go up 10 times more. I get out the car when Trey grabs my hand.

" It's ok. Come on I won't leave your side promise."  We walk up the long staircase when the doors are opened by two guards for us. Once we enter I see Matteo meaning the others where most likely also here.

" Hey Didi"

" Hey Mattie"

" Don't call me that, you know what i'm leaving meanie."

" You...I...ok love you too." I give him a small smile as he walks away sadly.

" That boy is weird as hell." I say laughing when Trey joins me putting his arm around my waist leading me somewhere.

We find ourselves at a table and we sit down when Treys parents sit with us.

" Hello Aldina i'm glad you could make it," Treys mother greets me.

" Me too, the place is so beautiful."

" Thank you I tried my best to organize this thing."

" Well it's fantastic."

" Are you guys hungry? There's food over there"

" I'm fi-" before I could finish Trey cute me off.

" Starving come on you need to eat, I know you haven't yet ." I rolled my eyes knowing he's right so I take the hand he held out for me and he placed his arms around me. I turn seeing the knowing smirk his mom is giving us.

" Nice seeing you again." I head over to the food and of course Issac, Matteo, and Eli are sitting by laughing hard as hell when Matteo puts straws up his nose struggling to get them out now. I literally can't.

" Hey Dorks 1-3," they turn their heads to me giving me a guilty look while I shake my head at them. "Imma just pretend I didn't see anything."

Trey walks up to me handing me a plate. " Thank you Treyyyy." I walk over to the food grabbing egg rolls, shrimps and they even had cake pops which I was confused about but I wasn't gonna ask no questions.

Me and Trey load our plates and sit with the boys when I see he has french fries and I gasp loudly causing the boys to look at me frantically.

" There's french fries, why is their french fries?" This brings them all to laughter when I don't see what is so fucking funny like I take my fries seriously.

" I asked my mom for some foods to be put out." He pushes his fries toward me telling me to go on ahead.

" I can just get my own Trey."

" Why do that when there's some right here." I roll my eyes and he takes a fry and puts one in my mouth.

" Yooooo watch the lip gloss, but fine we'll split them and you can have an egg roll." I smile nodding while looking at my food for coming up with a fantastic compromise. He laughs lightly before he replies.

"What ever makes you happy." He's so nice it gets annoying sometimes.

" Anyways hows the Alyssa and Annabella situation?"

" I got Alyssa to go out with me tomorrow."

" Ouuu and Annabella?" I look at Issac now.

" She's coming over to my house tomorrow as well to play video games"

" Annabella? Video games? The sweet red head right?"

" Yup," we all laugh as that should be a very interesting situation or maybe shes good who knows.

We carry on with conversation until I had to go to the bathroom. I let them know and I head over to it once Eli points me in the direction is it. I go in do my business and fix up my hair a bit too.

I head out the door when I hear what sounds like gun shots. I walk back in to the restroom calling Trey as fast as I possibility could going into one of the stalls. The phone rings slowly but surely as I'm on the verge of tears. Imma bad bitch don't. Imma bad bitch don't cry. Imma bad bitch don't cry.

Treys phone goes straight to voicemail when I hear footsteps walking into the bathroom. I hold my breath covering my mouth as they got closer.

" Aldina?" I recognize the voice automatically walking out of the stall my eyes meeting with Trey's. I run up to him him taking me in his arms instantly. " You're not hurt right?"

" No are you?"

"Nope. I'm sorry Aldina." I put my hand on his face.

" You have nothing to be sorry about it wasn't your fault. Plus I knew what I was getting into when I told you I'd be your girlfriend." I laugh softly bringing a smile to his face. " Now what happened"

" The Americans sending a so called message. No one hurt just warnings apparently. They're only intimidated."

He kisses my forehead as we walk back out to the main room him tightly holding me. As soon as we walk out the guys run up to me.

" You ok?"

" You hurt?"

" I'm glad you all care so much but guys i'm perfectly fine. Almost cried but then I remembered i'm a bad bitch so it was ok." We all join in in laughter after my statement. I took a minute to look sprint at the mess that surrounded us and felt really bad for Treys mom remembering how hard she tried.

" Trey?"

" Yes baby?" WOAHHH THE GROUND IS EITHER SHAKING OR IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK.

" Can I stay with you."

" Of course boys gonna be with us too so you won't be alone."

" Sounds good to me."

Bross, my life is fucking crazy.
🕳🕳🕳

I'm not realizing this shit is garbageeeeeee but oh well 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 13.1K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...
495K 18.6K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
81.4K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...