Bestfriend || j.jk [✓]

By mininochu

❝How come you'd have to think twice when it comes to me, your best friend rather than the girl you just met... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 2 | Study Buddy?
Chapter 3 | Boyish
Chapter 4 | Companion
Chapter 5 | I like him
Chapter 6 | Confession
Chapter 7 | Cousin
Chapter 8 | Her Name
Chapter 9 | The Makeover
Chapter 10 | Basketball
Chapter 11 | Cancelled
Chapter 12 | Dating
Chapter 13 | Bitter
Chapter 14 | Jealousy
Chapter 15 | I Like You
Chapter 16 | First Love
Chapter 17 | Hurt
Chapter 19 | Beauty Pageant
Chapter 20 | My Queen [END]

Chapter 1 | gummies

240 10 3
By mininochu

Chip's POV

I sat up from bed and stretched my arms out. I went to grab my phone that's on my nightstand and checked the time.

"7:36?!"

I immediately got up and went to the bathroom. "I'll just grab a snack, some fruit or a bread before I go to school" I thought as I rushed to take a bath.

After 6 minutes later~

I got out the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me with my wet hair down. I went to my closet and grabbed my uniform that I already prepared last night. I was rushing to wear everything therefore, I look like a mess. After, I went to my table and looked for my hair dryer. "I'm not comfortable going to school with wet hair!"  I looked at my clock. "I got 17 minutes left! I could probably just do this for 1 minute!" So I immediately grabbed my hair dryer and dried my hair out. After, I comb my hair.

"Let's see" I checked my watch.

"Putting my clothes on and blow drying my hair, I did them within 2 minutes! I have..."

"16 minutes left before class starts! I have 3 minutes left to prepare myself and grab some food. Walking to school would probably take 11 minutes if I rushed myself there!"

With that, I finally grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. Once I reached the kitchen, I went over the fridge and looked for something. "Anything will do!" I immediately grabbed a potato, washed it and took a bite. I rushed myself out the kitchen.

"DAD!!! I'M GOING TO SCHOOL NOW!" I shouted to my dad that's on the living room couch, sleeping. Then I fully opened the door and left.

"I CAN DO THIS! 13 MINUTES LEFT. I CAN'T BE LATE OR ELSE I'LL BE IN TROUBLE!"

After 11 minutes~

I now stand infront of our school, hands on my knees, catching my breath. "FINALLY!!!" I checked my watch. "7:58" Then I finally entered the school. I did not hesitate to ran to my class that's on the second floor. Once I reached there, I went to the back door and not noticing that I opened it too wide, still catching my breath.

Everyone looked at me and I just ignored it and fully entered the classroom. "Miss Flores is not here yet, phew!" I finally closed the door and walked to my sit that's beside the window. Once I got seated, someone snickered beside me.

"Expected..."

I looked at him and glared at him. He laughed.

"Well, if you probably didn't try to beat me last night- you'd probably get enough sleep."

I roll my eyes at him and looked outside the window, arms crossed and ignored him.

"Here..."

He threw a paperbag into my table. I looked at him confused, asking with one of my eyebrows up.

"I know you weren't able to have breakfast..."

I just nod my head at him and checked what's inside the paperbag. I got them one by one and placed it on my table. "Cheese bread... Butter bread... Tarts... Water... Chocolate Milk... Banana Milk and Plain Milk." I turn to look at him with wide eyes.

"What?" He laughed.

"W-why... there's so many?!"

"Tch... I just grabbed them randomly. I got bored. They all look appetising, I don't know what you'd want to eat for today." He sighed.

"Plus... you can still eat the others later when you get home or the other days. Have it as your breakfast or something."

"E-eh?! Since when did you have the time to even buy all of this?!" I asked, still confused.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"Oh and also..." He went to get something on his bag. "Here..." He gave me a bag of gummies.

"W-what's this?!!!"

"So you could still eat something while there's a class." He looked to the front.

"Y-yah.. Jungkook!"

"You know what? Shut up and just eat." He looked at me, smirked and looked back to the front.

I smiled at him and then returned the food one by one back to the paperbag except for the banana milk and gummies. I opened the pack of gummies and started to eat one while I start to open the banana milk.

"Did you miss eating those?"

I turn to look at Jungkook with the gummy still on my lips and me struggling to open the banana milk.

"Those gummies... we always eat those back when we were kids." He laughed at me.

I ate the gummy, swallowed it and finally opened the banana milk.

"Actually... yeah." I smiled at him as he smiled back at me, "Oh here... have one too." I offered him the bag of gummies as he got one and ate too.

Later on, the lecturer finally came. She was late for 3 minutes so I was able to finish the bag of gummies with the help of Jungkook before class starts. While Miss Flores was teaching infront, I was drinking my banana milk and looked at Jungkook.

He was listening to Miss Flores and is focused on the lesson while taking down notes of the lecture. I snickered a bit. "Wow... Jungkook's serious at class? He's listening to the lecturer?" I laughed a bit which made him turn to look at him. I giggled and motioned him to continue with my hands, smiling. He sighed and continued with what he was doing.

BELL RINGS~

"Alright Class, tomorrow we'll be having our last exam then finally we're done!" Miss Flores announced while fixing her stuff, ready to leave.

The class cheered.

"Alright Class, I'll be seeing you tomorrow. I hope you learned a lot from today's lesson. It'll be apart of our exam tomorrow, so study well! I hope you listened very well." She got her stuff and went out the room.

The students start to leave the room already to go to their next class while the others are still standing up, stretching and yawning. I turn to look at Jungkook who's fixing his stuff as well. I grabbed my banana milk that's already empty, ready to throw it away, my bag over my shoulders. I stood up and turn to look at him.

"I'll be going now, thank you for the food!" I slightly bowed and then went out the room and threw my trash away.

"Wait!!!"

I turn to look back at Jungkook rushing towards me.

"Yeah?"

"Come to my house later." He demanded.

"Why???"

"Just come."

"Eh, alright" I shrugged off my shoulders.

"Right, see ya." He messed with my hair and left.

I watched his back at he slowly faded away, walking to his next class. "What's wrong with him?"

"He probably wants to play basketball again later..." I thought to myself and went to my class.

Once I got to my classroom, I sat down. Right when I sat down, the lecturer entered the room and started.

DISCUSS

BELL RINGS~

The class ends and our lecturer finally left as we started to fix our things and start to leave.

Once I got outside the room, I saw Jungkook right away waiting for me with his back on the wall and right foot, arms crossed. He then smiled at me. I smiled back and walked towards him. He fixed himself and stood up properly.

"Let's go?"

"Let's gooo"

We started to walk towards the canteen together, side by side. We're not that close to each other but not that far away either. Once we entered the cafeteria, girls started squealing.

"OMG IT'S JUNGKOOK!"

"AHHHH OPPA!"

"He's so handsome!"

"I've liked him ever since! I'm so lucky to still be in the same school as him!"

"H-hey! Me too!"

Then they turned to look at him.

"He's with Chip again."

"She's so lucky!"

"I know right!"

"I want to try learn how to play basketball as well hehe~ maybe in that case, Jungkook might notice me and we'll play together! We will then get closer to each other and ahhh!"

"Shut up! We know you won't want that. You can't play basketball with heels on! Plus, ewww! You'd get really sweaty."

"I know! But like, just imagine?"

"Chip is actually really pretty, she looks a lot like her mom!"

"You've seen her mom?"

"Duh! I've been to this school since I was a kid, remember?! Ofcourse, I've seen her."

I never knew she notices me.

"She'd be really pretty if she'd be like her mom or... like us! HAHAHHAA"

They all laughed.

"If she wasn't like a boy, she'd be really pretty like us! Right girls?"

"Omg yes! Totally!"

"She even dresses like a boy. Acts like it too!"

"But girls you know what?"

Me and Jungkook finally reached our table and sat down.

"Chip and Jungkook..."

I secretly watched them from the corner of my eye.

"...actually would look good together."

They all gasped.

"What's shocking about that? Their reactions are way too much."

"Huhuhu... I agree though..."

"Plus, Jungkook seems to like her."

"Shut up, Hannah!"

"But they said that they're just bestfriends and nothing more. They said that it'll forever remain like that."

"Plus, she looks like a guy. Why would Jungkook like her? What's there to like?"

They laughed.

I didn't noticed that I rolled my eyes.

I saw Jungkook sit down infront of me with trays of food already on his hand. "W-what?!-"

"You were spacing out. I was asking you so many times what do you want, you never answered. So I just went ahead and ordered something."

"Y-you already ordered?!"

"I was so engrossed listening to the group of student's conversation that I didn't hear Jungkook and notice that he left to buy some food?!"

"Yeah..." He want ahead and placed some food infront of me with some drinks, snacks and dessert.

"B-but... that's a lot! Like a lot!"

"E-eh?!"

d -.- b

d -.- b < Jungkook

"I don't know what you'd want!"

"Eh! Let's just eat!"

"If you don't want my money to be wasted just eat everything! Tch!"

With that, we finally start to dig in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871 347 5
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ JJK x KTH AU Jungkook and Taehyung have been best friends for years, since childhood. They have never questioned their closeness because i...
32.8K 1.1K 27
"Butterfly, are you ready ?".. ........ " Why you call me butterfly?"... ___________________________________________________ A boy who got failure in...
2K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
6.7K 670 23
A story of how a sweet couple got separated because of the fear of society and their own parents. A super rich girl and a middle class boy. He went f...