When Different Worlds Unite

By youknowigotsauce

A new era begins with a new mafia king. Alyssa feels the strain of a relationship that was now holding on by... More

Chapter 1 - Part Three
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Part Four
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 31

4.2K 133 25
By youknowigotsauce

I just wanna say thank you to each and everyone of you who has supported this book and its predecessor. I have had many laughs on bad days because of your comments, like I really love y'all so much. You guys have been very supportive of this book and of me and I feel absolutely appreciated.

So thank you for two years worth of laughter and of your support. Thank you for reading all seventy two chapters combined of this series and most of all thank you for the success of this book.

Also I have a new book that I posted the first chapter of its called "Interception " y'all can check it out if you're interested. So that's all for now.

Let's continue to support our black authors on here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 9 21
When a normal girl is in the wrong place at the wrong time, her life will change forever. When a dangerous man starts to spiral out of control he ha...
249K 3.3K 69
(EDITING) Two Powerful mafia leaders started a war between them. It's up to their heirs to continue the family business. Little do they know both the...
57.6K 1.7K 25
In which she learns to love a dominant Italian man. 🚨🚨🚨🚨 ADULT BOOK 18+ ONLY
41.4K 3.6K 101
The book two of Twist Of Fate. New relations Old Ones Collide New Enemies Old ones die Fate intervenes Stars align. Enjoy!