Click Life (Lazarbeam × Reade...

By SamTheBamDam

Y/n L/n attends a school for people who want to start a YouTube channel. It's called Tube High School. There... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

1K 7 33
By SamTheBamDam

"Y/N!!!! GET UP!!!! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!" My mom yells, waking me up. I jump up and get my uniform on.

(Couldn't find a full photo of Kath standing in her uniform...)
I run downstairs and grab a piece of toast, running out the door. I run to school, which in this case takes 2 minutes, and enter it. I see a few boys and a girl. I walk up to them, very shyly.

"H-Hi..." I said, scared they'd be rude to me. I mean that's how the cool kids in my old school were. They smile at me.

"Hey! You must be the new kid?" One of the boys ask he has spiked brown hair.

"Um... Yeah... I am, and I was wondering if you guys wanted to be my friends?..." I ask shyly, fidgeting with my hands.

"Well why not?!" One of the other boys yells. Hes got a small mustache growing in.

I smile and find two extra spots. I choose the spot next to the girl. They all start talking after we all introduce ourselves. The tall ones name is Brodey, A.K.A. Bazz or Bazza.

The girls name is Kathleen, A.K.A. Fruity or Lufu.

The one with spikey hair is named Elliott, A.K.K. Muselk.

The one with emo looking hair, who sat next to Kathleen, is named Markus. That's all they said his name was, no A.K.A.

The one with the small mustache growing in is named Nathan, A.K.A. Crayator or Cray.

"So why is there an extra seat here?" I ask. They all look at me with wide eyes.

"Oh god dont mention him." Lufu said, laughing as a man with brown hair and beautiful amber eyes runs in and rolls on the ground. He jumps up and pulls up the skirt hes wearing, basically mooning us, even though he has tights and black underwear on. We all laugh, and I blush, feeling already attracted to him.

"Lannan! We said put pants on!!!!" Elliott yells.
So the cute guy is named Lannan, I'm assuming he is the one they were talking about. His YouTube channel is Lazarbeam.

He sees the seat next to me and plops down, pulling his skirt up to sit down. We all laugh again and when we all calm down, we all talk again. I introduce myself to Lannan and we all chill, that is until the bell rings. I tell them my class schedule and we all discuss who I go with, for what class period.

First period I go with Kath, then I go with Elliott, then Markus, then Cray. We go eat lunch and go to advisory. Then I go with Bazz and then the last two periods I go to I go with Lannan.

First period is for editing. (As this is a school for YouTube, it's for being a YouTuber, henceforth why editing and all the crap will be there...) Kath and I link arms and we walk to class together.

The class passes so fast, that I'm walked out and handed off to Elliott. We go to fashion class. They basically teach us what is appropriate and when we cant wear things.

I'm passed off to Markus to go to room decorations. They teach us how and what to decorate our room with.

I'm then passed off to Cray. The 4th period is gym-like, or basically a parkour based class. And as the others said, he complains, a lot of the time. We learned to dodge things and to jump higher.

Cray takes my arm when class ends and we walk to the cafeteria. I have a paper that has a map printed on the back of it. I marked my route to every class. I also marked them with what hour. They all have a separate table from everybody else. They also had an extra  seat there. I grab food and plop down onto the seat. They all make jokes and talk about random things. I get the feeling that I'm being looked at, so I look around the room and only lock eyes with Lannan. I blush slightly and look down at my food, to continue to eat. I go and scrape my plate and go back to my table to see another girl there. She has black hair. I feel slightly disappointed, but maybe I took her spot all of today. I stand over between Elliott and Cray. It looks like whenever the girl with black hair talks, they all ignore her. She looks directly at me and glares holes into my skull. I shrink down, sadly and scared. She gets up and walks over to me. She grabs my hair and pulls it. She leans in next to my ear.

"Watch your back, bitch... I'm out to get you..." She whispers in my ear before she walks away. I have slight tears in my eyes, but I dont let them fall out. I force them back and sit in my spot again. That's around when the bell rings once again. I'm pulled along to our advisory. We hang out and do our homework and shizz. The bell rings after around 30 minutes.

Bazz grabs me and we go to our 5th period. The 5th period is money management. They teach us not to spend money on random crap. The bell rings again and I'm pushed out of the class.

Lannan grabs me from the crowd and I look up at him, thankful to see a face I recognize. He pulls me along to our 6th period. The class is for vlogging. They teach us where it's okay to vlog and what kind of camera to use. The bell rings once again.

I'm pushed out and pulled along to the last class of the day. We are sat next to each other and there are computers in front of us. I smile, excited to learn what this class is about. The teacher shows up in front of the class.

"Welcome class! Welcome to gaming class!" The teacher yells. Some students groan, while Lannan and I squirm with excitement. They teach us how to record the game and audio. They also teach us how to play minecraft. Only the best game...

After school...

We all exchange phone numbers and go home. I walk home and realize that Lannan and I are walking next to each other. We talk about how life is until we reach my house. I hug him and we part ways. I run into my house and shut the door, softly. I see my mom and dad. They are sitting at the table talking. I sneak upstairs, avoiding all conversation. I get dressed in my normal clothes.

(Sorry its sideways, I took this picture on my phone. And yes I own it and its awesome!!!)

I send a text to our group chat that I've been added to.

Y/N 👁👅👁:
You guys want to meet up and hangout at the park?

🍌🍒🍓Lufu 🍓🍒🍌:
Sure, I guess. I have nothing better to do.

😍🎮Lannan🎮😍:
I mean I could, but Tannar would have to come with

🗣Elliott🗣:
I'm down!

🖍Cray🖍:
Sure

☣Bazza☣:
Yeah, I'm bored, so I'll see you guys down there.

💻Markus💻:
Whatever if Lufu goes I'll go.

End of texts...

I go down the stairs and see my parents.

"I'm going out to the park! I'll be back before 11!" I yell, running out the door. I run to the park, not wanting to wait. When I reach the park I see Lannan there with a girl with blonde-brown hair. I walk up and we sit at a table, talking. We talk as everybody else shows up. When they all get there I suggest a game to play.

"Tag? Hide and seek? Hide and seek tag?" I suggest. They all agree to hide and seek tag. I offer to be it first but they make Lannan's little sister, Tannar, be it first. I run into a tunnel and shrink to my smallest size possible. Somebody else slides in next to my head. I look up and see Lannan. I sit up and curl up in a ball. He rests his head on my shoulder, making me jump slightly. I see Cray and Bazz through a hole. They point and take pictures of us. I threaten them without saying anything and they run. I smile proud of myself, when Tannar pops up on Lannan's side I scramble out, grabbing his arm and pulling him out. He jumps up and runs, dragging me along. He stops behind a tree and I fall over. I get up and lean against the tree. Somebody else runs next to us. I get ready to run, but it's just Elliott. I let out a shakey breath...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
700K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
582K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...