The Last Time I Saw You

By BVLGARILALIX97

"Babe smilee pleasssee" "Hereee i'm smiling" "Wait babe.." "Baby are you making fun of me? I've been smiling... More

1 | Back from the dark
2 | The BIG Project
3 | Back Home
4 | Last Day
5 | Apology
6 | How It All Happened
7 | The Conference
8 | Surprised?
9 | Number
10 | Mom
11 | Party
12 | Weirdest, most beautiful person
13 | Weird
14 | Hoodie
15 | Jenjen's Secret
16 | The Boyfriend
Accounts [not an update]
18 | Coachella
19 | A Coffee Date
20 | Chitchat
21 | The Manobans
Accounts .2 [not an update]
22 | New York Ft. You
23 | Oops, Jelly?
24 | By the fire
25 | Lights Out!
26 | Talk
27 | Two Heartbreaks in a Row
28 | What is it Tzuyu?
29 | Those eyes never lie..
30 | I am not drunk!
31 | Regrets
32 | I'll take you there
33 | And then our eyes met
34 | The Last Time I'll See You..

17 | To Los Angeles!

15.4K 404 123
By BVLGARILALIX97

After a month for the preparations of songs and choreos, the team had finally finish their job in recording. Songs are done, as well as the choreos. The stylist already had several outfits for the two idols to be used on their performance and for the Music Videos.

A week ago, Nancy already booked a flight for their depature to Los Angeles. She also booked a Flight to Hawaii and reserved hotel rooms at the two locations. Everything was ready, same as the staff.

Seoul | Jisoo's Mansion | Six hours before the flight to LA

*on the phone*
"Uhmm yes? Are the locations ready for the shoot? Is everything set? Ok, that's good to hear. We will head to the airport then. See you too Miss Nancy."

It was Lisa on the phone talking to nancy, making sure the locations are reserved for the shoot. The past month Lisa has been in Los Angeles, she was there to find locations for the shoot. Same as Chaeyoung, she was in Hawaii but was accompanied by Lisa. So the past month, they really weren't at JYG. They were out of town looking for locations.

After the call, Lisa hung up. All her things was ready. She is ready to go to LA. She took one last glance at herself through the mirror and then she got out of her room.

"Sooya! Help me with this!" Lisa called Jisoo from upstairs. She was having a hard time getting her luggages down the stairs.

"Yah! I'm here you don't have to yell!" Jisoo said as she approach Lisa. "Oh..you want me to carry that?" She had an 'oh hell no' face.

"Just help me with this please?" Lisa said while struggling with her two big luggages.

"Aish! My outfit will be ruined if I mistakenly step on something and trip on someshit down the stairs." Jisoo acted like a baby who was having a tantrum. She was wearing an all white outfit. A white sweatshirt, a white trackpants, a white sneaks and a white beanie. She decided to come with Chaeyoung since after the shoot Chaeng will have to go back to Australia to fix somethings there. She didn't wanna miss the chance she could spend with her girl.

"Just help me with this if you don't wanna get late for our flight ok?" Lisa said. Jisoo helped her. Once they got the luggages down, they were approached by Dalgom.

Lisa carried Dalgom and hugged him.

"Yah..that's my baby why are you carrying him. Your smell might stick to him and he might smell bad." Jisoo said with a disgusted face while she is trying to get her pet.

"Aishh..you really gonna leave him here alone?" Lisa said while glaring at Jisoo.

"The dog keeper will fetch him later ok?"

"Dog keeper? Mr. Yang? The guy who lives eight blocks from here?"

"Ne, hey we are getting late. We better go on now." Jisoo got out of the house. Her butler followed her with her luggages.

"Aish, that rich bitch. Can't even buy her own blazers." Lisa was surprised, she just realize how rich Jisoo is now.

Lisa got out of the Mansion and saw two black van.

"What is this?" Jisoo approached Lisa with a confused face.

"Aren't these your vans?" Lisa said as she point to the van.

"Ofcourse not, my car is still at the garage. They asked me to not put my stuff there because they said we have a van at front"

"Yah! You too. We'll get late! It's the service from JYG. They are gonna pick us. Media will be waiting for us at the airport so they wanted to accompany us." Chaeng got out of the house. She immediately went inside the van.

"Well..you heard the boss." Jisoo walked straight to the van where Chaeng hopped in. She signaled her male maids to put the luggages at the van.

When Lisa was about to hop in the Van where Jisoo and Chaeng went, she was stopped by the bodyguard.

"Uhmm, Ma'am you would have to ride at the other van. That one is for you."

Lisa was quite annoyed. She just really wanted to hoped in and go straight to the airport

Meanwhile Jennie...

"Aish, unnie! Please just let me use my ordinary phone!" Jennie said to Irene while they are on the way to the airport.

"Jennie, you'll just hold this phone for now ok? It's one of your sponsors so please just use this. After we left Korea and media is away from us, you can use your phone ok?" Irene said as she put Jennie's personal phone in her bag.

Jennie had this baby tantrum face on the whole drive.

When they were going down the Van, she put her slightly bich face on. Media was waiting for them.

When she got out. Camera flashed on her. Some fans screamed her name.

She walked straight with a small smile while waving a bit. Jennie wasn't really in the mood because of her phone.

After passing the immigration, since media isn't allowed anymore, Jennie decided to buy a drink at Starbucks.

She stood there waiting for her order when a beautiful girl caught her eyes. She was wearing a white turtle neck and a coat. She had her hair up. She had a kissable, cute, plump lips. Jennie was caught in her daydreaming...AGAIN.

"Uhm Miss Kim...you better stop staring at Miss Lalisa..she might melt." Jisoo said while blocking the view.

Jennie was stunned by Lisa. She haven't seen the girl for a month. The last time she saw her was the day when she passed the concept papers to Nancy.

"Sooya? What are you doing here?" Jennie hugged Jisoo and ofcourse she was hugged back.

"I decided to go with Chipmunk since after the project she will be back at Australia." Jisoo said while breaking the hug.

"Oh is that so? Guess we will be together for quiet sometime huh?"

"Ne, we should hang out sometime." Jisoo said with a big smile, but it turned into a grin when she said... "I see you were eyeing Lisa huh?"

"Eyeing Lisa?..I..uhm.." Jennie had this blush on her face.

"Yah..you were staring at her." Jisoo wiggled her brows and teased her even more.

"Oh...she just caught my attention." Jennie said with a gummy smile

"You like her?" Jisoo was again smirking.

"Me?...I..Uhmmm...I-" Jennie was about to answer but...

"Jennie! Baby!" Jongin approached Jennie with a hug.

Jennie hugged him back. Too bad, that was the time when Lisa approached Jisoo.

"Whats with the face sooya?" Lisa said while sipping down her chocolate milk drink.

"I was just having fun when the devil himself came." Jisoo had this bich face on.

"Devil? Who? Wh- oh I see. He is a nice guy you know." Lisa said while looking at Jennie and Jongin being sweet to each other.

"Owhh ghad Lalisa! Are you drunk?"

"No, lets just go. We might get late for our flight. Where is Chaeng by the way?" Lisa said as she pull Jisoo on their way back to Rosé.

"She is at the waffle house. She wanted some waffle. SEE YOU LATER JENNIE KIM!" After answering Lisa, Jisoo yelled a goodbye so that Jennie would hear her from the distance.

Jennie waved back.

Lisa stopped walking when Jennie met her eyes. They stare at each other for a few seconds. Lisa, out of nowhere gave Jennie a small smile.

Jennie POV

I was about to answer Jisoo's question when Jongin called me.

"Jennie! Baby!" Jongin approached me with open arms.

I ran to him and also gave him a hug.

"Hey, You ready for the flight?" Jongin said as he break the hug.

"Ne, I am just waiting for my drink." I said as I check his passport.

"What's your seat?" I grabbed Jongin's passport and took a look at it.

"Are we sitting together?" He had this excited face on.

"You are seven seats away from me." I looked at him and he was pouting like an idiot.

"I thought we are gonna seat together?" He was now acting like a kid.

"Aish, it looks like we are not then." I gave him a chuckle.

"I'm gonna miss my manduuu~~" He was pinching my cheeks.

"Aishh you really saying those names again?! Fine, guess i'll be ignori-"

"Awww my baby is so cute when she is mad~~" Jongin hugged me. But it was shortly broken when I heard Jisoo.

"-SEE YOU LATER JENNIE KIM." Jisoo was waving at me. She was being pulled by Lisa.

I also waved back at Jisoo, but damn, Lisa really caught my attention.

Our eyes met and my world stopped. She was looking at me.

I almost lost it when she gave me a small smile. She fucking smiled at me. And I hate it. I hate it when she smiles at me because it kinda confuse me with  my feelings. And yes, I might have a boyfriend but I can't deny that I have a little crush on her. The past weeks, Jongin was 10x more clingy and caring to me. Three days after his father came home, he invited me for a dinner. Well as usual, his mother hated me but I had to fake a smile for them.

After smiling at me, she turned around and again pulled Jisoo away. I was lost in my thoughts after that moment, but I snapped when I felt Jongin staring at me.

"You okay?" I asked him. He wasn't really looking good.

"Ne, i'll go on now. My manager might be waiting for me." Jongin gave me a kiss to the cheek and left.

I was not even able to ask him to go with me. He just left. I decided to get my drink and go back to Irene.

End of POV

Everyone has gotten into the plane. It was a business class plane so they had their own seats.

It was a long flight so it was quite exhausting for them. Lisa on the other hand was planning to execute some of the scenes in her notebook. She was writing additional things the idol could do when something popped in her head.

"Owhh shit, I haven't check the script. Aish!" Lisa sweared in a whispering way.

She got up and went to Chaeng's seat.

"Chong-ah, where is the script?" Lisa was really frustrated again.

"Oh about that, you better read the script again. I dont feel really good when they said that it was a bit revised by a someone at SM HiT." Chaeyoung said as she scratch her nape.

"What the fuck?! Who told them to revise it?"

"Lisa-yah, let's talk to them later ok. What if they just added scenes? We can still remove it if needed. And who knows, maybe you'll like what they added. Just be patient ok? Just rest for now, I know you wouldn't be getting that after we start shooting." Chaeyoung tried to calm Lisa down. She didn't like that Lisa is stressing herself again.

"Fine." Lisa let out a sigh and just returned to her sit.

After a couple of hours..
Los Angeles, California

After a long flight, they finally arrived at Los Angeles. They arrived when the sun is about to set. They were quite exhausted.

When they got out of the plane, they were sent to the VIP exit to avoid the media.

Jennie was walking with Irene, she was then accompanied by Jongin.

Lisa on the other hand was with Chaesoo. The three of them was the first who got off the plane, the other was left behind for a while. The couple was very cheerful, they kept on talking about silly things, while Lisa on the other hand had this sleepy face on. She wasn't able to have a good sleep because the thought that someone revised her work bugs her. She didn't want anyone to mind her own things.

"Hello everyone! My name is Andrew i'm the one who will accompany you to your hotel!" They were greeted by the hotelier.

"Oh are we gonna ride the shuttle?" Jisoo asked the man

"Yes mam, uhmm I guess three of you will take the personal hotel service vehicle because you exceeded the maximum capacity of the shuttle." The hotelier said.

"Oh I see you met Andrew already?" Nancy approached the three followed by the others which includes Jenkai and other staff.

"He said three of us will have to ride the personal hotel service vehicle." Chaeng said.

"Oh yes, but now only two will ride because one of our investors that are supposed to join us in our trip cancelled her flight." Nancy said while scanning through some files.

Lisa whispered something to Chaeyoung and she left the area.

"Uhm, some of the staff were buying food inside the airport so I guess you could just wait inside the shuttle once it arrives." Nancy said.

"Wait, how about the two people who will travel separately? Who will get to decide?" Irene asked.

"How about the last two to arrive will travel separately? You know to be fair, I mean it will only be 20 minutes 'til we reach the hotel right?" A guy from the staff concluded.

Everyone agreed except for the managers of the idols.

"We can save sits right?" Irene said.

"No miss, first come,first serve." Baekhyun said as he wink at Irene. Irene just rolled her eyes. She hates it when men tries to charm her.

Irene was busy rolling her eyes when Jennie suddenly interrupted her. "Unnie, I had to go to the comfort room." Jennie was about to leave but Irene grabbed her wrist.

"I'll go with you, fans might see you." Irene said.

"No unnie, i'll go to the Comfort room for VIPs, save us a seat ok? I'll be back. I will just wear my mask." Jennie insisted so Irene just let her.

Meanwhile Lisa...

"Ohh hehe, thank you. Keep the change please." Lisa was busy buying hotdogs and french fries. 'Chong-ah, i'll just buy foods ok?' That was the thing she whispered to Chaeng.

She was in line for about 20 minutes but she didn't mind going outside the VIP area and fall in line for too long just for food.

After buying she came back to the group. She saw Jennie and Irene getting impatient with the hotel staff.

A while ago..

Jennie was returning to the shuttle. She was about to hop in the shuttle but the hotelier stopped her.

"Miss, the shuttle is full."

"What? That can't be, my manager saved me a sit." Jennie was getting annoyed by the hotelier

"Sorry Jen, he just wont allow to save sits." Irene rolled her eyes.

"You know what this is unfair!"

The two kept on complaining to Andrew, the hotelier, until they were approached by Lisa.

She approached the two and then Irene immediately got silent when she came near. Jisoo and Chaeyoung was looking at the window inside the shuttle with a smirk.

"Uhmm, may I know what is the problem here?" Lisa asked them because she is one of the person who chose that hotel.

"Problem is solved here Miss Lalisa." Irene said to Lisa while smirking.

"Unnie, what I can-" Jennie was about to complain but Irene,ofcourse, cut her off.

"It will only be a 20 minute drive to the hotel right Lisa?" Lisa just nodded when Irene asked her. "Ok, since you are late, and Jennie is late. We decided to put you at the hotel vehicle, separate trips. Ok, Mr. Andrew, I guess we will just wait for their vehicle to arrive then we go on, i'm the manager of Jennie Kim and I have to make sure she is fine." Irene then turn around and went inside the shuttle.

Lisa clearly saw how Chaesoo and Irene were laughing at them from the window.

Lisa rolled her eyes on them. Lisa's gaze suddenly fell on Jennie who really looked worried and uncomfortable.

Lisa was about to start a conversation but Jongin suddenly came out of the shuttle.

"Miss Lalisa! I'll take your place, I'll go with Jennie so that you can join the shuttle." Jongin said with a small smile.

"Jongin, just for once listen to me please. I'll lose my job if something happens to you." Lisa was about to go to the shuttle but Jongin's manager suddenly came.

"Jongin...just listen to your manager. Don't worry about me I can manage." Jennie gave a small smile to Jongin whose smile fade away.

"Is that so..it's ok ill go ba-"

"Jongin you could stay here. I don't mind..don't worry." Lisa said as she start to carry her luggages. The whole talk she was texting with Chaeng about the script and it doesn't seem so good so Lisa wasn't in a very good mood.

"Bu-but Director Lisa you cant ju-just do that. I'll lose my jo-" The manager got cut off by Lisa.

"I'll give you a new job. Here, text me if you are interested." Lisa said as she walked to the shuttle. She was really in a bad mood so the cold Lisa is back.

Hotel | Los Angeles, California | 6:25 p.m.

The team arrived. The shuttle was the first to come followed by the service vehicle. Lisa was not talking to anyone the whole drive. She was in a bad mood because of what she knew from Chaeng.

Flashback | text message (lisa,Chaeng)

Yah Lalisa, just got the email of the script we will be using for the shoot tomorrow.

"Ohh is that so? How is it?"

Not good, someone changed a part. Like the most important part and changed it into a kiss scene. I mean it's only one, the rest is fine but damn this ain't good. They said that it was Baekhyun who changed it.

What the actual fuck?! I can't return the part he removed because my laptop for drafts aren't with me! I gotta talk to him.

That doesn't sound good. Are you ok with kiss scenes? I mean we should ask Nayeon right? Jennie is her artist and she should be under Nayeon's protection.

I won't let anyone kiss in that MV. It's total bullshit, it might spook the fans. Btw, stop texting me, i'm moving to the shuttle.

End of text

The staff of the hotel welcomed the Team. Their luggages were brought to their reserved rooms. The Team was sent to the dinner hall. Everyone was eating, well except for Lisa. She was at the bar of the hotel. She was taking shots while reading the soft copy of the script from her email.

"Totally fucked up." Lisa said to herself while having a sarcastic smirk.

A man suddenly stood beside her and ordered some drink. When Lisa heard the man's voice, she had a devilish smile.

"How good was the script Miss Manoban? Am I already qualified? Oh, I also brought with me some camera directors and photographer." The man was Baekhyun. He seemed to be really proud on what he wrote. But in Lisa's case, she was feeling a second hand embarrasment for him. It was full of crap.

"So you think scenes like that would make the fans go wild?" Lisa said as she pour the drink on the shot glass.

"They have shippers, they are couple and I think it would make us more money if they do that." Baekhyun was still proud of himself.

"Isn't Kai rumored to be someone's ex in your company? I bet Jennie got alot of haters eversince the dating thingy came out." Lisa said as she scrolled through articles on her phone about the dating issue.

"You know what, the thing is..Kai never dated someone in SM HiT..he just had to do that for fanservice. Now, don't tell anyone about that ok? Even Jennie didn't know about that." Baekhyun whispered to Lisa while chuckling

"Anyway, you'll get alot of hate." Lisa was lowkey drinking her shot while browsing through her phone.

"Wh-what?" Baekhyun was quite confused.

"You see, that concept was a masterpiece. But you and your filthy hands touched it. Kinda makes me sick 'cause I don't want anyone revising my papers when they don't know what's inside it. It has a big story impact, but because you want to have a lot of that 'bling bling'...shit goes wrong." Lisa was still lowkey chilling even though her blood started boiling.

"You dont like the kiss part?"

"We are serving music to them, not adult things ok? It's about love but it doesn't need things like that! I don't really get it, why bother collaborating with me when you can write stories? When you can hire tons of camera men? Guess work here is done." Lisa stood up. She was really annoyed.

"Miss Lalisa are you cancelling the collab? Hey I'm sorry..I just want things my way..I just-"

"You want it your way? I'll give you a chance. Direct the first fucking day and let's see if you can handle them. We have some investors with us. They'll criticize you. So goodluck." Lisa walked out the bar.

"Miss Lalisa please don-" Baekhyun totally regret ruining the script.

"Oh I forgot, You will have to find a new manager for Kim Jongin. He wasn't cooperating that well so...I'll get her as my assistant. I bet I can pay her better." Lisa went off.

The whole night, she was stressing about the script. She couldn't remember the things she wrote there since she is not really good in remembering stuff. It was a mix of Chaeng's drafts and hers so it was quite hard to remember. She stayed up until 3 a.m. and she ended giving up on the script. She decided to call Chaeng.

*on the phone* (lisa : chaeng)

After a few seconds, Chaeng answered the call.

"Thought you'd never answer."

"What were you doing this late?"

"Why are you up this late? Don't tell me you've been fucking Jisoo again?"

"Aish fuck you. By the way, I asked the investors, the other staff and Nayeon about Baekhyun's chaos on the script and they just agreed so..no need to worry."

"Really chong-ah? You're gonna make them kiss?"

"Why? Did you come up with an idea?"

" I just gave up on the script. I was to fucking stressed."

"I tried to draft some Ideas but shit no...I'm out of time here so Jisoo just comforted me."

"Anyway, we will shoot the kiss scene first tomorrow ok? Baekhyun will direct it since he wanted to do it 'hIs WaYS'."

"Ne, you sleep tight there. I'll hang up."

"Sleeptight."

After the call,Lisa hung up.

Next Day | 4:00 p.m. | Jennie's RV

The team started filming by four since Lisa instructed them to shoot the kiss scene part first.

"Unnie, you didn't told me there was a kiss scene." Jennie said while reading the script while Maeng is putting make up on her.

"I was shocked too, I didn't know that there is a scene like that." Irene answered her.

Maeng, Irene and Jennie were having a chitchat when someone suddenly knocked on the RV's door.

"Come in!" Irene yelled.

"Oh..is Jennie Kim ready?" A new girl came and asked them.

"Ne, just gonna fix her hair" Maeng said while putting a headband on Jennie.

"You're new here." Irene said, she went towards the girl standing at the door.

"Ne, uhmm I'm actually the replacement for Miss Lalisa's assistant. I was supposed to be for Mr. Jongin's manager replacement but the supposed to be former manager said she would stay at Jongin's side. She just recommend me to Miss Lisa. And she ordered me to assist Miss Park and Miss Park ordered me to call Miss Jennie for the shoot." The girl said.

"Whoaaa, that's a lot of info there. By the way, what is your name?" Irene said.

"Yeji. I better get going Miss Irene. Miss Park must be waiting for me." Yeji then left after the conversation.

"How did she even know my name?" Irene was dumbfounded.

"Let's go to the shoot." Jennie pushed Irene as she go down.

After an hour of shoot..

It was a hard time for Jenkai. They were oriented for 30 minutes and then Baekhyun started directing them. They were having a hard time to do the scene. Both of them doesn't seem to be comfortable doing kiss scenes on camera. Especially Jennie, it was her first kiss scene. Whenever their faces are near each other they just flinch or Baekhyun will cut the scene because their faces had this awkward thing on.

"Aish CUT!" Baekhyun said as he messed his hair.

Jennie and Jongin had an upset look.

"What is the problem with you two? You just need to Kiss! Is that hard?! It's not like you haven't done it before?" Baekhyun was getting frustrated.

"I just don't think that maybe it suits us..we aren't inform with this scene, I'm sorry sajangnim." Jongin bowed.

Some investors watched this so Baekhyun felt a bit embarassed.

"Whoa? So now you are dictating me what to do? What if I tell you that yo-" Baekhyun was getting mad but Jennie intervene in their conversation.

"Sir, we asked nicely for the old script. We dont feel comfortable doing it and we-" but Baekhyun cut her off.

"I don't care about what you guys are feeling! You work for me here so you better follow my rules! Don't be a picky artist, especially you Miss Jennie. You are lucky my company collabed with you." Baekhyun said outloud which made the other staff look at them. Jennie felt ashame on what was happening.

"Well, aren't you the one who wanted to collab with JYG? What a hypocrite you are huh?" Baekhyun turned around to found Lisa sitting on the director's chair.

"Miss Manoban, I wanted to teac-"

"Teach them a lesson? Or scold at them infront of a lot of people because you can't get them to act properly, Mr. Baekhyun?" Just as when Baekhyun found the right excuse, Lisa cut her off.

Jennie and Jongin watched as Lisa burned Baekhyun down with her words.

"Im sorry fo-"

"Where is the progress? Can I see?" Lisa asked as if she was innocent and is really expecting a clip of the so called progress from the staff.

"The thing is..I hav-"

"You haven't filmed any didn't you? Ahhh, I knew this would happen. If I wasn't lazy getting up early because of spending alot of time on that script you ruined, we would have ended filming a scene. But you said, your qualified right? so..I thought you can handle it." Lisa said while eyeing Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry..I didn't want t-"

"Everyone!" Lisa called everyone's attention including the managers and Chaeyoung.

"Starting today, you work under Chaeyoung and my direction ONLY, understand? I want everyone to do their best ok? I don't want anyone to get scolded. We just work, we obey, we do the thing we should and get things done. And always remember to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. They asked as to be part of this project and we are now doing our parts. I hope you guys would do that to. Is that ok for all of you?" Lisa said with a blank face.

"Ne." Everyone answered.

"I hope we do our best in this project. Let's  start working." After that, everyone started to do the assigned things to them.

Baekhyun went near Lisa and he apologized for what he did with the actors, Lisa on the other hand just raised an eyebrow and went back to work. Even though Baekhyun is a CEO, he is still afraid of Lisa because he knows that she is an asset to them.

Lisa also explained to the two that they still have to do the scene because they didn't have the back up scene with them. But instead she said that they didn't need to kiss that aggresive so that they can keep it PG.

Lisa directed the camera man and gave them angles of the scene.

"Action!" Lisa said.

Jenkai looked each other in the eye. When Baekhyun is the one directing, Jennie is just uncomfortable kissing infront of the camera. But when it was Lisa's turn, she suddenly felt her body getting cold. She was really nervous. The fact that she will kiss Jongin infront of Lisa just makes her heart pound really fast.

Jongin held Jennie's cheek and started to caress it. He started to move his face closer while their eyes met. He connected his lips to Jennie but after a few seconds the girl broke the kiss.

"And cut. Director Chaeyoung will be directing you for now, I'll just go ahead and look for something." Lisa said as she signaled Chaeng to come.

Jenkai nodded. Chaeng came and Lisa said to shoot more shots for that scene. Chaeng felt a bit weird with Lisa. She was cold again.

After a couple of shots, Jennie went back to her RV. She was tired of that kiss scene. They did it for 7 shots.

Jennie got out of the RV to look around since the team are still packing up. When she was walking around, she smelled a cigarette near the RV.

She went there and saw a girl with sad eyes but mad brows. She went near the girl.

"You smoke?" Jennie said.

"I do when I have nothing to do." Lisa answered her.

"You could've atleast directed us instead of smoking." Jennie said as she lean to the RV where Lisa was leaning.

Lisa gave a scoff to Jennie.

"Since when did you smoke?"

"It's my third time smoking don't worry. The last time I smoke was a year ago." Lisa said as she huffed at her cigarette.

"Hey, you should stop that you know. It's not good for you." Jennie said as she tried to grab Lisa's cigarette.

"What the...you can mind your business there." Lisa said while looking at Jennie with a poker face.

"Hey, I'm just trynna be nice here..you know if you need someone to talk to I'm here." Jennie said while looking down.

"Here's the deal missy, if you wanna help me, you can start by walking away right now. Go there, go to your boyfriend and complete your make out session there! You want that dont you!? Don't waste your time on some useless person like me. Mind your fucking business." Lisa said with a higher pitch than the usual.

"If that's what you want..then I'll go. I will stop bothering you." Jennie's voice cracked. She was hurt and there was no place for denying it.

Lisa was a bit worried. She felt a bit guilty. Jennie turned around and was about to walk away but she stopped and looked at Lisa with teary eyes.

"And one more thing, you were a director, a script writer to be specific...you should be the one who took charge of that scene. You know I hate kissing infront of cameras. It's out of my will...I never wanted that..but you made it happen." After that, Jennie turned around and left.

Lisa felt so guilty. She threw away the cigarette she was holding and felt a tear drop on her cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 186 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...
204K 4.7K 59
Jen-top Not GP! Lisa-bottom W/W jenlisa story with chaesoo etc... English is not my first language ____________________ "they are not allowed to tak...
197K 8.4K 51
Captured by humans at such a young age, Lisa was locked in a cage, shackled and tortured. Forced into "human slavery" where captives like her were up...
198K 5.1K 30
"Jennieyah!" Hiccup. "Hey, Lisa is that you?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Hehe ne. How are you, my baby?!" Lisa asked loudly. "Nini, mianhe." Her voi...