When Different Worlds Unite

By youknowigotsauce

A new era begins with a new mafia king. Alyssa feels the strain of a relationship that was now holding on by... More

Chapter 1 - Part Three
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Part Four
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31

Chapter 30

3.8K 178 46
By youknowigotsauce

Elijah

Seven years later

The jumping of our five year old daughter on our bed is what caused both Alyssa and I to jerk from our sleep.

"Mama, dada, wake up. It's vacation day," she slapped both of our faces.

I groaned and sat up, "What'd I tell you about coming into our room without knocking?" I asked her sternly.

And she hangs her head in shame, "I'm sorry daddy I'm just so happy for vacation," she beamed like a light bulb.

"Alright princesa I'll forgive you but just this once."

She nods excitedly.

"Go get ready," I demand and she jumps down runs out of the room after closing the door of course.

Alyssa climbed on top of my lap and pecked my lips then she smiled, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I rake my eyes over her lovely face and run my hands over her even lovelier ass.

"I wish you would discipline me like you do our kids," she says lowly, seductively.

I hike my brows up, "Because you're a good girl," I respond and she hums before we indulge in a steamy make out.

That was interrupted by the voice at our bedroom door.

"Gross," JT says and Alyssa gets up from on top of me quickly.

God help him.

"I told you to knock before you open this fucking door, didn't I?" I hissed at my eleven year old son.

"I did pops I'm sorry okay? just chill please," he begs and I inhale to calm myself.

"I was just coming to tell you guys that the bathroom near Maliah's room is flooded."

"What!" Alyssa gets up quickly and sprints to the room in record time.

"Jesus Christ that little girl is going to give me grey hairs," I said frustratedly. Maliah Marie Isabella Rossini my princess, but also a pain in my ass.

"If you don't have them already," my son mumbles and I look at him sharply.

"Go get your stuff ready we're going to the airport soon."

I went to check out Maliah's bathroom that was flooded with water.

"I wanted to make Halle swim," she explained as I stared at the doll plunging the toilet.

"Next time you ask mommy and daddy for help," Alyssa scolds her and she nods understandingly.

Alyssa rolls her eyes, "Call the plumber I'll get her ready."

I dial our plumber for the second time this month. The first time being when she flushed her blocks.

Afterwards I go get myself ready for our summer family vacation.

I shower, shave and exfoliate.

I put on something that the breeze can hit me in when we land in Jamaica. My wife is totally excited to see her family in Mobay when we land. It's a family affair because my family will be there too and we're traveling together, even though I hate the idea. But it's saving the environment from four less private jet toxins so that's good.

My mom and dad, Alyssa's mom and dad plus their partners and Alyssa's brother and sister, Santino and his wife pregnant Hilary and their son Arthur, Dante and Jada, who's now his wife, and their daughtersOlivia, and yes the players do always get the daughters. Franco and his wife Georgia, Elena and her boyfriend Raffaele and Nate and Amanda were all coming on the plane.

So yes I'm about to lose my mind from anxiety with all these people on the plane.

I tried to relax as I put my foot into my cream loafers.

"Holy fucking shit!"

I took my foot out of the shoes quickly to realize I just put my foot in dog shit.

I nearly fucking explode but instead I hop outside and wash my foot off then I take another shower, with bleach and disinfectant for my feet.

After getting dressed in a new outfit I trudge down the stairs furiously to the kitchen where everyone's gathered.

I motion to Alyssa to cover Maliah's ears.

"Can you believe that fucking dog Bosco shit in my cream loafers?" I stated incredulously.

JT snickered while Matteo, my fifteen year old son, just simply pulled a barely there smile.

He was a quiet, brilliant, organized and athletic kid. I worried he wasn't a normal teenager, since he was too good. Until I found out he was having sex. I gave him the talk and he promised me that he would be safe and that he wouldn't hurt the girl he was with. If he's going to have sex, I know I can't stop him. I let him handle himself because he's smart.

I in turn promised that I wouldn't tell his mother. When she finds out she'll be locking up her pussy from me for a long time.

She removed her hands from Maliah's ears, "What, how did you know?" She asked.

"You see that's the thing, I didn't know until I put my foot in it."

JT busted out laughing and I looked over at him menacingly, "I'm sorry dad but that's too funny."

This kid has got to be Franco's and not mine.

"Didn't you say he was trained?" I asked Alyssa.

"He is, I guess he just doesn't like you," she laughed.

Well I guess JT's our kid after all I see where he gets his DNA from.

Matteo clears his throat and I look over at him casually leaned back on the kitchen chair to see him pointing to the clock. I look at the clock and mumble a few incoherent words... or so I thought.

"Mommy what's shit?" Maliah asks.

"A bad word you shouldn't say now come on it's vacay time."

Alyssa wiped her hands and mouth then she led both Maliah and JT to the car.

"Help me with the suitcases Matt."

The house phone rings and Matt goes off to answer it.

I drag Alyssa and my suitcase down when he returns from the call.

"It's grandpa, he said you should hurry up," he relays the message.

He runs up the stairs for the three suitcases and then he's back in a flash.

He loads everything into the car while I lock up the house with Marcia, my new house keeper and Giuseppe our butler.

I get in the car and with one last look at the house it becomes a distant object as we drive further and further away.

This is my life now, kids, a wife, and I didn't know what to expect when our worlds collide but now our worlds unite.

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 3.3K 69
(EDITING) Two Powerful mafia leaders started a war between them. It's up to their heirs to continue the family business. Little do they know both the...
57.6K 1.7K 25
In which she learns to love a dominant Italian man. 🚨🚨🚨🚨 ADULT BOOK 18+ ONLY
857 71 29
Book II of the Mafia Escapades series "I could never have feelings for you, Rocco. You are the definition of a red flag, that keeps swaying around...
123K 2.9K 24
Fate works in mysterious ways. Sometimes the stranger you saved turns out to be the love of your life. Read for more 18+ Mature (smut)(abuse)(traum...