All I've Never Imagined

By PRADAPUSSY_

They are all innocent until proven guilty. Not me though, am a liar until proven honest and me being proven h... More

P R E F A C E
01 ~ AVERY DANIELS
02 ~ ROMAN JAMES
03 ~ NIGHTMARES
05 ~ REVENGE
06 ~ UNTOUCHABILITY
07 ~ FIRST WIN
08 ~ SCRATCHING
09 ~ KNOCK KNOCK, IT'S YOUR PAST
10 ~ SMASH
11 ~ CONFESSIONS
12 ~ FLASHBACK (PART - 1)
13 ~ FLASHBACK (PART - 2)
14 ~ APOLOGY
15 ~ ENDLESS THOUGHTS
16 ~ PRINCIPAL'S PET
17 ~ HOLD MY HAND
18 ~ WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
19 ~ CATFIGHT
20 ~ DINNER WITH DEVIL
21 ~ DIRTY UNDERWEAR
22 ~ AN ADVENTUROUS AFTERNOON
23 ~ 25K FOLLOWERS?
24 ~ I HATE PHONE CALLS
25 ~ TREAT ME SOFT AND TENDER

04 ~ WAR

404 98 547
By PRADAPUSSY_

I just make it in time for school before the bell rang, signaling the start of classes. I would've arrived sooner but I had to take a slight detour to the store for my plan. But at least I had 5 minutes to put my plan into action and that's all I needed. I enter the class and my gaze automatically goes to the last two benches which are empty again.

Great! Exactly what I want.

As I make my way towards the last benches I hear someone calling my name, I look behind me and see Kyle. I immediately brighten up and walk towards him as I take in the girl sitting beside him.

She's a bit tall, maybe around 5'6, and has a few acne scars on her cheeks. But she's pretty in a unique way and I really like how her jet black hair is colored sky blue at the ends and I make a mental point to tell her so because that's one of the tricks Ms. Damison told me about how to make new friends. Always look for ways to make the person look good and praise them where it's appropriate.

"Hi, I really like your hair," I comment, pointing towards the blue ends of her hair.

She immediately perks up and smiles and I thank Ms. Damison in my head for teaching me small tricks like these. "Thank you, just got them done yesterday."

"Avery, this is my girlfriend Lily Parker, I told you about her yesterday and Lils this is Avery, the new girl." Kyle makes the introduction.

"You talked to her about me?" Lily murmurs in his ear.

"What can I say, I can't stop talking about you," Kyle says as he leans towards her. 

Geez, they really are lovesick teenagers, I now get what Amelia feels between two couples. At least Ben and Claudia weren't this bad.

I clear my throat "Guys I'm still here."

"Sorry, I got a bit distracted. What I was saying was that we saved a seat for you, so come sit with us." Kyle said, clearing his throat.

"As much as I'm tempted to take this offer, Kyle, I can't right now. I have something special planned for someone special, so I will have to decline your offer, I'm sorry. But don't worry I'll sit with you in the next class."

"And by the look of your face, I assume this special thing is meant for Roman, right?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Bingo"

"What are you going to do?" He frowns.

"You'll see yourself in some time. Now you both continue your love session, and I'll see you in the next class." I say with a final wave at them and start walking towards the last benches.

"Don't do anything stupid Avery. He doesn't take things lightly." Kyle warns from behind me.

"Oh don't worry about me and start worrying about Roman James, Kyle," I reply without looking back.

I take my seat and look at the chair beside me, which I figured is fixed for Roman James. I keep my bag down and look at the time, only one minute left before the bell rings. Perfect!

I take out the small bottle from the bag which I purchased from the store. Open the cap and start pouring its content on his chair gently. After emptying all of its content on the chair I replace the lid and slide it back into my bag with a big smile on my face. 

I look forward and see Kyle and Lily looking at me with wide eyes, while Kyle is shaking his head at me, Lily is nodding enthusiastically. I wink at both of them and take out my book trying my hardest not to laugh.

Day 2 in this school and you're already pranking people here. What a start, Avery.

The bell rings and Mr. Cole enters the class, everyone greets him and he starts his lesson. About a minute later, Roman James enters the class. I think he should get detention because he's late again. Doesn't matter that he's only a minute late because late is late. 

"You're late again Roman." This comes from Mr. Cole.

"You know Coach very well sir." He answers and I frown, the egoistical ass isn't even apologizing. 

Whatever, he's going to pay soon anyway. I keep my head down and pretend to read whatever is written in my book as he makes his way to his seat.

"Heyyy Angelll" He drawls, as soon as he notices me.

Ahh, music to my ears.

Showtime douchebag.

He plops down on his seat and makes himself really comfortable.  The urge to smile is so hard, but I keep my expression neutral because I know this will take a few minutes before he's fully glued to the chair.

"What do you want?" I ask in a bored tone. 

"You're mad at me for yesterday?" He asks back.

"Why Mr. Roman James, since you're a god here, how can I be mad at you for your little antic. It only took me an hour and a half and some measly money to get back home." I snap at him.

"Aren't you a little chipper this morning, Angel? But since you finally know I'm a god here, I forgive you for parking in my space, honey." He replies, flashing me a grin.

Honey, ew, I think I just puked a bit in my mouth.

"Thanks for being so understanding, Mr. James. And please be as forgiving as you're right now in the future too, because the future holds too much for you, baby." I reply with a bright smile on my face and my voice practically dripping with honey.

I look forward, not in the mood for talking to his rude ass anymore.

As class comes to the end, I'm practically bouncing in my seat because I can't wait to see the fucker's reaction. He's going to be so dumbfounded.

"Well, this is all for today, class. Complete your assignment and we'll continue the lesson tomorrow. See you tomorrow everyone." Mr. Cole ends the class.

Everyone packs their bags and starts leaving the class. I stand up, stretch my legs, and look at the bench at my left in anticipation.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Oops! I place my hands on both of my ears with a big grin on my face.

That was too loud and now the whole class is looking at him. Great, he's going to make a fool of himself in front of everyone. I mentally high five myself, as I watch him squirming in his seat, trying to stand up. 

"Why the hell am I stuck to this chair? Am I - am I glued?" He practically growls and snaps his face towards me.

I feign some shock, trying to look innocent but I've never been a good actress.

"Don't fucking pretend to look innocent, Angel. I know you did this." He barks. He looks like he's ready to kill me and dump my body in an ocean.

Jerk, what did he expect from me after yesterday's scene. 

I roll my eyes, cluck my tongue, and say so, "What did you expect after yesterday's scene, Mr. James. You know I'm not your normal chick who hangs on your every word. You messed with the wrong girl and now you have to suffer the consequences."

Everyone starts laughing as his face turns as red as a tomato. Hell, even I'm laughing so hard in his face as I watch him squirm. I want to jump up and down and celebrate this victory, but I guess that would have to wait till I get home. 

"You're so going to pay for this." He grinds his teeth and points a finger toward me.

"For that… You need to... You need to get up… First," I say taking gasps as I try not to fall over from laughing so hard.

"You started this war princess and I'm going to show you who's the king here, and remember Karma is a bitch Angel." He seethes through clenched teeth.

"No, you started it, jerk and karma is my aunty so don't worry about her," I reply, still laughing as I make my way towards Kyle and Lily. Lily is laughing her ass off too.

"He doesn't look happy, Avery," Kyle says, throwing a concerned glance at Roman.

"Well, that was the plan brother," I smirk.

Classes pass by in a blur and soon it's lunchtime. I enter the cafeteria with Ben since I was with him in the last class. Taking two slices of pizza and a coke, I sit at the table with the rest of my friends.

As soon as I take my seat, I'm bombarded with questions. Apparently, everyone in the school knows about this morning's incident. 

Claudia and Lily are laughing so hard that they almost fall from their seats. Ben has an amused expression while Kyle is shaking his head in disappointment which in turn makes me laugh. 

"Should've ruined his car. You know like blood for blood, car for a car." Claudia says as she shoves a fry in her mouth. 

I scrunch my nose, "He has a freaking Lamborghini. Didn't want to ruin that beautiful car." 

Everyone laughs but obviously, Amelia being Amelia she needs all the details.

"What did you do? Give me all the details. Everyone's talking about it in school but I want to hear it from you." Amelia asks and is practically sitting on the edge of the seat with her eyes wide in anticipation.

"I just did what he deserved, don't look at me like that." I chuckle and tell her everything. 

"You're a total badass, Evie." Amelia laughs.

I immediately sober up and a sickening feeling consumes me as I hear that name. I don't like being called 'Evie' at all. That's what my former best friend used to call me and I totally and utterly hate that name now.

"Please don't call me by that name Amelia. I don't like it." I speak quietly and squirm in my seat. 

"I'm-i'm sorry, I didn't know." Amelia frowns and looks at me.

"It's okay, it's just that name brings up bad memories," I speak and throw a small smile towards her.

"Well, I can always call you Angel though." Amelia winks, making everyone laugh and I roll my eyes.

But our laughs soon turn into frowns when Roman James walks over and stands beside me.

"Well, aren't you laughing too much today, Angel?" The jerk opens his mouth. 

Looks like someone's still sour.

"Well of course I am since I was able to glue you to your seat. I just wish I can glue those ugly lips of yours shut too." I smirk and take a bite of my pizza.

"Well, try these pretty lips for a while, I promise they are very skilled." He bends down and leans into my private space.

 I catch a whiff of his spicy scent which makes my breasts tingle. His lips are almost touching my ears which in turn is waking every part of my body. 

Alert! Bring savage Avery out. We need to get away from this beast of a man.

"I would've tried them but apparently I don't do gutter mouth." I point out which makes Lily, Claudia, and Amelia laugh while Ben snickers but Kyle just watches the whole thing silently.

"Too bad for you, Angel. Since they weren't available for you, anyway. And for your satisfaction let me tell you I have to get my trouser cut off of my body because of you and that was not a damn bit funny to me. You think you're one step ahead of me but don't forget I'll always be several steps ahead of you and watch out because I'm not going to let you get away with your fuckery very easily." He warns and walks in the opposite direction with Kristen close behind him.

I do not doubt it. I know I'm in for a war with Roman James.

HEYY AMAZING PEOPLE!!!

DID Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

TEASER ~ PRANK WARS!!!!

TAP ON THAT STAR TO MAKE ME SMILE

UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER

HAPPY READING

KIARA 🖤

Don't forget to voteeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 50.6K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
42.2K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
39.3K 1.4K 19
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
299K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...