An Experience That Will Never...

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Harry and his twin sister Caroline along with there best friends Hermione and Ron have won the war in the wiz... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Two Towers Starts Here!
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Three

232 6 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Caroline's Point of View.

Next Morning.

I walk towards Harry, Ron and Hermione. ''You guys be careful alright,'' I tell them. ''All of you,'' I say looking at Gimli, Legolas and Aragorn as they arrived. They all nod at me while smiling. I said my last goodbyes Harry, Ron and Hermione before letting them join the others.

I watch as they all start making there way out of the city. I turn around when I could no longer see them. Eowyn sends me a sympathetic smile before looping her arm through mine. I turn one of the guards that had stayed behind to guard the city. 

''I need a peaceful place where my friend and I will not be bothered!'' I tell him. ''Do you have any idea where I would find one?'' I ask him. The guard nods ''Follow me,'' he says. I look at Eowyn before following after the guard.

The guard leads us to a beautiful lookout with plant life. ''This is perfect!'' I say. The guard nods while smiling. ''The washroom is just through that door!'' He tells us. I nod at him in thanks. I turn around towards the door as someone entered the room. 

''I was told by lord Aragorn to bring food to Ladies Caroline and Eowyn!'' The cook tells us. I smile at her. I lay a hand on my small bump when the smell reached me. I rush into the bathroom and over to the toilet. I get down on my knees and throw up into the toilet. Eowyn who followed me in holds my hair back.

Once I was sure I was not going to throw up again I sat up. Eowyn looks at me in concern. ''Don't worry I am assuming this is morning sickness!'' I tell her. She looks at me a bit unsure but nods.

Togeather we get up and make our way out of the room. I apologised to the cook and guard before they left. I ate my food in small bits slowly to make sure I didn't throw up.

I sat in the centre of the room in a meditative position. I grab my necklace and hold on to it. I sigh and look up at Eowyn ''let's get started, shall we?'' I tell her.

I close my eyes and think of Mordor. Next thing I see is plenty of images flow through my head. I then begin my search for Frodo and Sam.

Hermione's Point of View.

I was riding on my horse in between Harry and Ron. ''Do you think she will find Frodo and Sam?'' Ron asks. I look at my boyfriend. I smile and take his hand in mine. ''Ron this is Caroline. Of course, she will find them,'' I tell him. 

We all smile at each other. ''What do you think she will do when she finds them?'' Ron asks. ''Well, she isn't stupid enough to apparate in there while pregnant right?'' Harry asks. We all look at each other and I am hit with a realization.

''Her necklace it allows her to teleport. It's different for her. It's like a wave of magic flowing over her!'' I tell them. We all then quiet down as we ride on towards the black gate. ''I do hope Caroline won't do anything stupid,'' Harry mutters under his breath.

Sam's Point of View.

Frodo and I slide down a small slope on to the road. I look across the plains. I turn to Frodo ''look, the Orcs! They're moving off. See Mr Frodo some luck at last!'' I tell him. Frodo just stares at all of the Orcs that are marching toward the gate.

Frodo turns to me. ''Let's continue,'' he says before walking ahead. I sigh but follow behind him.

I watch as Frodo leans on a rock. He goes to drink from his bottle but finds it empty. I take mine from my pack and walk over to him. ''Take mine. There are a few drops left,'' I tell him. Frodo shoots me a small grateful smile. He takes a small sip before giving it back to me. 

''There will be none for the return journey,'' Frodo tells me. I smile at him sadly. ''I don't think there will be a return journey, Mr Frodo,'' I tell him. He and I share a look. Knowing what is coming next I reach out and help Frodo up.

Togeather we continue to walk towards Mount Doom.

Time Skip

I watch in concern as Frodo continues to stager as if he can not see where he is walking. I turn around and notice the eye turning this way. I fall to the ground behind some rocks. ''Frodo, get down!'' I tell him. 

 He turns around and watches as the light turns on him. As the light hits him he finally comes to his senses and drops to the ground. I continue to call out his name to get a response.

Time Skip

Hermione's Point of View.

We had just arrived at the black gate. I twirl my wand around in my hands. A habit I have picked up from Caroline whenever we were nervous. Harry, Ron and I share looks as we pull to a stop. We all stare at the black gate.

We all look on in high alert. ''Where are they?'' Pippin asks. Gandalf looks around before nodding at Aragorn. Togeather the Fellowship and Eomer all ride up to the gate. I pull my horse to a stop beside Gandalf.

''Let the lord of the Black Land come forth. Let justice be done upon him!''Aragorn yells out. We all watch in trepidation as we heard the chanting of thousands of Orcs behind the gates. With the sound of metal creaking, we all rode back to the men. We all turn around to face the army slowly marching to us. We also notice that the eye is now directed on to us.

Sam's Point of View.

I get up on to my feet when I noticed the light had passed. I walked around to where Frodo was. As I got there his eyes started to open. ''It's okay Mr Frodo. The light has passed on. something has drawn its gaze in the north,'' I tell him. I then help him to his feet and together we start walking while we can.

Hermione Point of View.

Aragorn turns to all of the men. ''Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers, my friends,'' Aragorn starts shooting us a look at the last part.

He looks back at the men. ''I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me,' Aragorn begins. ''The day may come when the courage of men fails. When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. It is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields. When the age of man comes crashing down. It is not this day! This day we fight for what we all hold dear in our hearts. I bid you stand!'' Aragorn rally's up the men.

Third Persons Point of View.

Frodo and Sam climb the face of Mount Doom. Sam drops beside Frodo as he falls face-first into the ground. Frodo lifts his head and stares up. Sam follows his gaze and stares at the top of the volcano. They were so close.

Gimli survey's the amount of Orc's surrounding him before looking up at his elf friend. ''Never thought I would die fighting side by side with an Elf,'' Gimli says. Legolas places a hand on Gimli's shoulder. ''What about side by side with a friend,'' he says quietly yet softly. 

Gimli looks into Legolas's eyes. An understanding that was never there before this journey. ''Aye I could do that,'' Gimli says. Ron Harry and Ron walk up to them. ''Don't think like that. Caroline would kill us if we even let the thought of us dying crossing our minds!'' Ron says, Harry, nodding his head in agreement. Legolas and Gimli smile but nod. Together they all turn to face the enemy.

Sam and Frodo were still sitting on the ground. Sam looks at Frodo. ''Do you remember the Shire Mr Frodo?'' Sam asks sounding tired. ''It'll be spring soon, the orchards will be in blossom. The birds would be nesting in the hazel thicket. They'll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields. Eating the first strawberry's with cream,'' Sam reminisces.

Sam looks down at Frodo. ''Do you remember the taste of strawberry's Mr Frodo?'' Sam asks looking down at Frodo.

Frodo opens his eyes and looks at Sam. ''No Sam. I can't recall the taste of food. Nor the sound of water, nor the touch of grass. I am naked in the dark,'' Frodo says. ''There's a veil between me and the wheel of fire. I can see it with my waking eyes,'' Frodo says in a burst of panic.

Sam looks at his friend in anguish and determination. ''Then let us be rid of it. Come on Mr Frodo, I can't carry it for you. But I can carry you come on,'' Sam says with passion. In a burst of strength, Sam hauls Frodo over his shoulder and starts to walk up the mountain.

Back with Aragorn and his men. They all survey the orc's surrounding them. Aragorn raises Anduril as he takes a step forward. In a moment of silence, Aragorn turns to face the Fellowship. ''For Frodo,'' he says. Aragorn then turns to face the enemy and charges forward. 

The next to follow him are Harry, Ron and Hermione joined by Merry and Pippin. Encouraged by the strength of the Hobbits and the Witch and Wizards the rest of the men follow in suit. This is the fight that will determine the fate of Middle Earth.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.4K 58
Emily Granger is different. She greatly clashes with her younger sister, Hermione, the bookworm that would never disobey rules. When she joins Hogwar...
2.6K 55 15
Livia , daughter of Lord Elrond and Lady Celebrian, sister to Arwen and the twins Elladan, Elrohir loves to go to Adventures and explore the world. S...
2.3K 48 9
Life as Harry Potter's sister is hard. School, hormones, magic, boys and a little brother who is destined to face You Know Who. An escaped prisoner i...
271 21 44
Join Harry and his twin sister June on their adventures at Hogwarts. Watch them laugh, cry, fall in love and fight as they face many challenges on th...