The Beauty of the Broken Shel...

بواسطة ohio_nut28

"The shells may look broken, but in each shell there is beauty in every shell. Like in every person, you can'... المزيد

Title Page
Disclaimer
Table of Contents
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
About the Author

Epilogue

11 0 0
بواسطة ohio_nut28

It's been one year since we visited Virginia Beach. I graduated High School on May 15, 2018. Now I'm married to Cody. Mrs. Mel Ann Fraser. We have one beautiful child. Oscar, our little Shih Tzu mix. We were married on March 21, 2019. December is almost over. I'm four months pregnant with our little girl. We don't have a name yet, but we are thinking about, Sara Liza Fraser. But we're not sure yet. Cody is working hard in his field, as a carpenter. He is working on a baby crib for our little girl. And I am now a writer and I've written a few books. They aren't published yet, but at least I've written something, that's better than nothing.

Me and Cody hope you enjoyed this short story. The story of an adventure to find love, beauty in simple things, and hope.

Romans 8:28
"For all things worketh together for good, to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.7M 298K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...