On TOUR!

By Its_Spiffy_love

A new girl group Just started called TNT they go on tour with Mindless behavior♥,Diggy Simmons♥,Wonder Bros♥... More

Tour life.(Mindless Behavior,OMG Girlz,Ect Love story)
Bonding♥
Reunited
Fight night.
Empty promises
Stronger then I thought.
Chicago
Stay the night
Theres no limit to the sky,Long as we fly.Part 1
There's no limit to the sky, Long as we fly Part 2
Work hard,Play hard.
Can I tear these damn walls down now?
Missing you.
What now.
Back up.
Suprise.
Double take.
Promise.
And it begins.
update!!
Rumors, Truth, and Family.
Truth?
Rumors?
Help needed!

They hate you cause your beautiful♥

659 12 0
By Its_Spiffy_love

 Troubles POV.

Today is the BET Awards and we are all invited. This is TNTs first BET awards show so we are soo scared. They also want us to perform, but not together until like the middle. They want me to perform with Trina 'Can I' I listened to the song soooo many time just to remember the words and now I have to perform Mya's part of the song. Tiara performs with Jacquees 'Come thru' with him lmao. Then last but not least i don’t even know who I’m performing with but they said I'm booked to perform with someone. They petty.  Nia has to perform with Trevor. Then all together we sing TLC 'sleigh ride' and Destiny’s Child 'Soldier.' It’s a lot to be honest. We don’t compare to them, but I still want to have fun so forget being perfect.

Diggy POV.

Today is the BET Awards are today. Its TNT awards show ever. I bet they are nervous, but I'm more nervous. I'm going to actually sing to her on stage at my performance. She doesn’t know but I booked her for my time. She just doesn’t know she’s going to be with me.  Me and Roc made a song in the studio called 'Beautiful'. I told you guys I had a plan. I don’t if people take it in a bad way, but to tell you the truth I really don’t give to fly and twirling fucks. *Strugs*

 ______________________________

AT BET AWARDS

Troubles POV.

I was sitting and getting my makeup done. Then I put on my dress then hopped in the limo to head to the BET awards, Since Tiara and Nia already left to the awards I just took another limo. We were just pulling up to the entrance. I waited for the driver to open the door. When he finally came to open the door its wasn’t even him. It was Diggy. I was so happy I jumped out of the limo and jumped on him. (How they looked in External Link btw not them.) I heard cameras flashing but we didn’t care. We knew nothing was showing since I was wearing a dress. Then he put me down.

 "Well someone missed me." He said laughing.

"I did miss you. I bet you thought I forgot about you testing me on face time." I playfully pushed him.

"Aw so you think you bad?" He asked me.

"Nope I know I am." I replied.

"Ight then let’s go." He stood in his fighting stands. (How it looked Picture on the side.) By the time we were done I was being swung around while laughing.

" Say sorry." He laughed will still holding me.

"Uh nope, You say sorry you were the one being mean." I laughed in his face.

"Okay I will say sorry if you say sorry." He said.

"I didnt even do anything thoo."  I laughed.

"You just punched me wym?" He burst out laughing.

"Okay okay I am sorry." I apologized.

"Lol Im sorry too."  He replied then pecked my lips. Then we started taking pictures and talking to people. A few people tried to Interview me and I said yes. Diggy had to leave for some reason that I really dont know but well yeah.

"People are going crazy saying that you and Diggy are the cutest couple out right now, what do you think?" The lady asked me.

"Well I don’t know what other people think about us being the cutest couple out there but I am happy they would think that. I cant say  we are or not." I laughed.

" Well you guys are cute in my book. What happened to Diggy and his family? Were you mad when he left your tour?" She asked.

"Well I can’t answer that part about him or his family, but I do love his family as if they were my own and whatever you want to ask you can ask them. I was no where near angry that he left. How could I be angry. That’s his family and I'm supposed to support him no matter what his choice is, just like he is supposed to support me." I answered her.

"That’s not what I asked." She said

"Oh that’s exactly what you asked. It’s just not what you wanted to hear." I smiled. Then walked away. smh I’m not going to sit here while you are trying to make shit into something it’s not. Take it how it is, like come on you interviewed me -.-

_________________________________

I had to do a performance with someone but I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHO!?! They got me over here looking clueless. So they just pushed me on stage. -.- Think this shit is a game. They told me to sit on a seat next to Tiara. She just kept smiling at me. Wait I'm performing with her -.- I am just so confused. Then I started to hear music. (Video on the side.)

"They hate you cause your beautiful.. They hate you cause your beautiful.. Beautiful." I see Diggy come on to stage. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

 "If you got haters that's a good thang, look at it a good way. They just tryna knock your style. And they gon talk about you in a bad way, just cause your a baddie and got nun else to talk about. Cause you a trending topic, yea they always sub-tweeting about cha, saying dis and dat like they know ya, listening to them lies they friends told em. And I know god got yo back, cause the devil be working and I can tell that your blessed, sunday morning church service. But you on fire like a swisha, I don't see how they can diss ya and then go follow you on IG and like nun of your pictures. Betta get they lurkin self on, they need to leave you alone and go and mind they own but look who they mind stay on and that's you baby, first degree murder charge. You da truth baby. How you killing these broads. You look good from head to toe, to the sole of your feet, and im so thankful that you met me." Diggy sang to me I tried so hard to not blush. I was failing so hard.

"So while you worried about what they say, they just wanna take your place, and it aint nothing wrong with you. And girl keep doing your thang and let them haters hate. I know that they look up to you. They hate you cause your beautiful. (yea yea yea yea awwww) They hate you cause your beautiful. Beautiful." Tiara sang the hook.

 "She bad (she cute as a button) she real (she keep it 100) she pray (she be in church every sunday) she know god comes first, and her smile was a blessing, her eyes are so precious if you don't know your beautiful girl im here to tell you that your bad, But your misunderstood you look like Megan Good. They'll make your every move if they could. And they just mad, cause they wish they had all the things you have. That's why when your sad I just wanna make you laugh. You look good when you wake up, you look good with no make up, you look good when you go to sleep, look good when you mad at me. awwww, your flawless your gorgeous, and I just wanna tell you like this. I got my eyes on you, your the only girl that I see and I love the fact that you read. Plus you don't smoke you don't drink, they aint got nothing on you.I need you on my team, what's a king without his queen. Girl you make me complete." Diggy sang to me.

 "So while you worried about what they say, they just wanna take your place, and it aint nothing wrong with you. and girl keep doing your thang and let them haters hate. I know that they look up to you. They hate you cause your beautiful. (yea yea yea yea awwww) They hate you cause your beautiful. Beautiful." Tiara sang one last time. I'm going to kill her for not telling me lmao.

The crowd went crazy. I ran up to him and hugged him. Ive never had someone actually make a song for me. How cant you love him. I cant believe I found someone like him. I can seriously say I'm in love with Daniel Dwayne Simmons.♥

__________________________________

Troubles Pov

Next week.

7:24am

I was sleeping then I jumped straight out of bed, and ran into the bathroom. I was throwing up nonstop.  This has been happening for a week. I got my phone and texted Tiara and Nia, to come to my room. I was still in the bathroom.

"TROUBLE? GIRL WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?" I heard Tiara's voice travel through the hotel room.

"In the bathroom!!" I tried to scream back. They heard me and came inside.

"Aw shit girl wtf happened?" Nia asked me.

"I can’t stop throwing up. What is wrong with me?" I said.

"Girl did you eat something bad? How long have you been throwing up like this?" Tiara asked while looking around.

" Ive been throwing up for a whole fucking week long, so most likely nothing I ate." I told her.

"Wait, Kayla I'm about to ask you something really serious. Like not even joking." Tiara said.

"Bish whet? What is it?" I asked.

"Are you still a virgin?" She asked me. I was quiet for a second.

"No." I told her.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!"Nia asked me.

"The night of the awards." I told her.

"Girl that was a week ago.  That’s when you started throwing up. Did you guys use protection?" Tiara asked me.

"Of course we did." I looked at her.

"You can still be pregnant." Tiara said.

"Bro your about to like make me cry." I told her.

"Nia go get that pregnancy test from my bag." Tiara told Nia. Nia ran out the room and came back in like 2 minutes, then handed it to me. I wanted to cry. I’m so scared. They left out of the room and I took it. They said I have to wait 15 min to get my results. I sat there for 15 minutes to scared to fucking move. Then the test beeped. I looked at the box one last time. A plus sign for pregnant and a negative sign for not pregnant.

I looked at the test.

There it was, a pink plus sign...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.8K 41
Jacob is a poor teenager taking care of his two younger sisters. His mom is an alcoholic and doesn't help at all. His brother is just as much help as...
156K 3.8K 25
The famous singing group, Mindless Behavior goes to Star Arts High School and meets 4 beautiful girls! But drama starts to happen. Read to find out!
119K 2.2K 25
Y/n started off liking Jacob Latimore just like any fan girl, but who would have known she would be having his child. Their lives have their ups and...