Empty promises

TROUBLES POV♥

"HOLY SHIT NO,NO,NOO RAY TURN IT OFF BASTARD!!!"I screamed burying my face in Princeton’s chest. Im about to die who tf picks this movie to watch in the morning. I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP!!!

"Omg I am going to cry, that doll crazy af like no fuck that shit im out" Nia said getting up and running to her hotel bedroom down the hall.

That bitch crazy you wouldn’t dare see my ass going nowhere by myself after what i just seen, No bitch nooooo.I can’t take this shit like i swear they dumb asses did this shit on purpose talkin bout oh lets watch a movie that’s why Ray nappy headed ass didn’t want to tell us the name of the movie -.- Assholes.

"Ray you are a complete asshole you knew this shit was scary.I should beat yo ass right now."I said still on Princeton.

"Ray you should turn it off trouble about scared af."Prince told him. While Ray Ray was over there dying out laughing. This bitch watch.

I got up and turned around and got in front of Ray and snatched the remote. "Nigga!!" He tried to grab it back like wtf i wish you would! I took it and ran like a bitch.I heard his dumb ass running after me. "Bitch this isnt no tag get tf away from me!"I said running around the coach. LMAO tell me why this dumb ass had the nerve to trip over his on foot. LMAOO we started dying out laughing this niglet here. I pressed the off button on the movie and it shut down.

"Thats what yo dumbass get!!Scaring  people and shit."Diggy said while laughing.

"Nigga dont go there, you were there and said it would be funny, STAY IN YO LANE! “Ray said

"You stay in YO lane, lol or you gon end up back on the floor"Diggy said.

"OOOOH HE JUST MADE YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH!!!"I coed

"Lol shut up midget" Ray responded.

I put my head back like "wtf" oh no he did not call me a midget. I am normal size thank you very much. It’s not my fault these niggas looking like the jolly green giant and shit.

"Boy don’t get snatched up" I said then i looked over at Tiara who was just sitting there texting wtf.

I guess the guys noticed i was looking at her and followed my staring.

"Tiara"Tool called out. She didn’t respond

"TIARA NIVEA THOMSON!!!!"I screamed out snapping her out of it.

"Damn what?" she said

"Who you texting thoo" I said giving her a smirk.

"Chris ass" she said. Aw yeah that’s that boy who she’s on a off and on relationship with, I never seen him just heard she was with him.

"Aw your boooooooooo"I said being the annoying friend that I am.