Bloodborne(Female) x Goblin s...

By GodofWrath19

Goblin slayer and the priestess were on a quest slaying goblins. At the time there were inside of a cave and... More

Bio
I.. am... free from..the.....Nightmare?
The first day and ever of a Hunter's morning
A hunter never hunts alone
A hunters legend never fades
A hunter struggles and... the true hunt begins
Prey Slaughtered and a new found feeling
A talk about "home" and a new hunt comes
A hunters will, madness, and a start of a new life.
Sorry, but give me some time
Q&A
A memory that no one forgotten that day
Another day, another Hunt
The Nightmares may have ended, but the mind doesn't
Meeting the Maiden who sees through the unstable minds
Planning the attack and brings back memoires of Central Yharnam Sewers area
Okay, let's talk
The Hunt begins once more
Taking a break from the hunt
Are you sure this isn't the Chalice Dungeons?
The beast that's inside of us all the lost memories of mine
I'm sorry... masters... I failed you all..
My will... to fight... my inner... beasts
The beast I am now
A final dream and a final Hunter's fears

The hunt begins when you the hunter hunt small

4.1K 86 19
By GodofWrath19

Third POV

As the trio slowly approached the fortress that the quest they've gotten it says "There's a nest of goblins." As they kept walking as if nothing is wrong they weren't aware of a pair of eyes is watching them from afar. 

Ariah: So we need to burn the entire place? good plan, but the village is not too far from here.

Slayer: Don't worry the fire won't spread that far. Judging from the sky if the smoke will be enough then it should cause a downpour.

Priestess: You actually planned that far?

Ariah: I'll trust you on this plan.. unlike that time that YOU collapsed A ENTIRE cave...

Slayer: It's better than the possibly of survivors.

Priestess: Slayer-san, the whole mountain could have collapsed!

Ariah: *Sigh*

Slayer didn't listen to her which led the Priestess sigh. When they stopped, Ariah placed down a couple of arrows that slayer asked her to carry. Priestess started to light them up and place them near Slayer as he fired an arrow with his bow to the fortress. His arrow hits a target that was the goblin that was watching them from afar. Slayer then started to shot more arrows towards the fortress also the arrows has a flame on the tip of them so the fortress is catching on fire. As the fire spread into the fortress some of the goblins were now on fire due to that.

Slayer: Old elven fortress.. burns nicely.

Ariah: Huh? so that why the wood is burning in a smoothing way. No wonder you wanted to fire the place up. You said as you get out your Bowblade.

Priestess: What's that Ariah?

Ariah: Just watch and be.. intrigue by it.

You then get out your blade then transform it to a bow. Also thanks to the years inside of the dream you add a scope onto it. As you aimed with your Bowblade you took down five or so goblins with it.

Priestess: Wow.. that weapon was a blade now its a bow.

Ariah: The Bowbalde is a good weapon for long range and close range. Many of the weapons I have don't have this kind of trick.

The three now watch to see the whole Elven fortress engulfed by the fire and smoke.

Slayer: The captives and their would be rescuers will be dead by now. It's been too long.

Ariah: ....Yeah...

Suddenly a rock was thrown at Ariah, but as it almost hits you, you caught it in the nick of time with your hand.

Priestess: Ariah-san!  are you okay!?

Slayer: Ariah! 

You look at the direction where the rock was thrown so you toss the rock back and hits the goblin that fell to its death. You then take out your Bowbalde once again and shooting them one by one.

Ariah: ...Come on... lets get those vile creatures.

You said to Slayer and Priestess as if nothing just happen just now.

Slayer: Are you okay?

Ariah: Yeah, don't worry I'm used to it. Luckily I train myself to catch any pebble or rock that thrown at me.

Slayer: Are you sure?

Ariah: I'm fine I've been shot and thrown by rocks before that pebble won't do much to me.

Slayer looks at you and started to inspect him a bit. He then let out a sigh.

Slayer: We'll need that new miracle that you received.

Priestess: Yes.

Ariah: So you've got a new miracle?

Priestess: Yes, I was able to receive it yesterday after.. "That" mission.

Ariah: Oh, okay then lets see what can it do? also I'll be there to protect you.

Priestess: Yes!

The three then approached to the fortress when they did they reached to the entrance Slayer ordered Ariah and Priestess to be ready. Slayer had a plan he made Priestess stand in front of him and Ariah while the two protect her if any goblins appears. As the fire and smoke around the fortress started to increase the goblins went running to the entrance to get out. But the goblins didn't know there was a ambush awaits them as the goblins ran out they see the three adventures just standing there. Priestess then started to chant.

Priestess: O EARTH MOTHER ABOUNDING IN MERCY!

In each second of her chant the goblins started to get closer to the entrance. Ariah got her Bowblade and switch it back to Blade mode. 

Priestess: BY THE POWER OF THE LAND, GRANT SAFETY TO WE WHO ARE WEAK.  PROTECTION!

Then out of nowhere a light barrier appear before the entrance and blocking and trapping most of the goblins that were trying to escape. But still there were some goblins that got pass the barrier. Slayer and Ariah dashed forward to kill the goblins Slayer slice one of the goblins neck and was already finding another one to kill. Ariah slices ones gut letting its inside out falling to the ground bleeding. As Slayer was about to slice the last goblin Ariah pulls out her pistol shots it and pricing the goblin head dead surprising Slayer a bit.

Slayer: ...I could've handle it.

Ariah: Aw.. no thank you then, but still your welcome. You say as you put away your pistol.

Priestess: I'm sorry.. I was slow with my chant. She says as she walks up to them.

Ariah: Don't worry about that you just learned it. So it's understandable right, Slayer?

Slayer: Yes.

He said as he watches the goblins inside the trapped  burning alive also suffocating from the smoke. One by one they all soon dropped dead it was dead silent after what they saw.

Ariah(mind): ...Hes like me then.. no one takes these measures only when you hold a deep hatred to them. I feel his pain I can understand it.

Priestess(mind): To use a holy miracle this way... am I still? Why did you grant me this miracle?

Slayer: Tell me when you're done praying. I'll search for survivors stay alert some may have escaped. He said to the priestess.

Ariah: So these creatures have a back door way? (mind) Note to self make sure that creatures in this world will have a back door way.

Slayer: Of course the back entrance was already collapsed, but some may have jumped from the tower. They might still be alive or they might begun digging in their desperation. As they fled they may have stumble upon an escape route.

Priestess: Have you thought that far ahead?

Slayer: Imagination is a weapon those who don't use it die first. He said simply.

As you hear this you look at Slayer with the face of worry. Because she went through this and she realize that this wasn't the way, but she wonder what got him to this road? As the fire and smoke started to get more intense it became enough for it to be visible to the village to see it as it was close by. The people who saw this started to cheer because they've no more fear of the goblins now. You and Slayer had been killing all of the remainder goblins. You by using your skills as a "hunter" also using the Bowblade it made it easier Slayer stayed behind you cleaning up the goblins you had missed. When the two of you approached a hole and looked down both of you see that there was a goblin trying to climb out. Slayer then poured oil(gasoline) over the goblin's face and you shot it causing to ignited the liquid creating a small flame pillar. You just stayed there as you looked at Slayer and Slayer then spoke something that was kinda familiar to her.

Slayer: Acting my rank can be... difficult.

You then walk up to Slayer and put your hand onto his shoulder. Slayer then looks at you as Rain started to pour down.

Ariah: You and me know it acting as your rank can be a pain in the ass.(mind) I know how ranks work believe me before the whole plague and shit went down in yharnam. I was train by Ludwing, Lady maria and gehrman himself before... that night. I know I thing or two about how to act like one and how you treated like one.

Slayer then chuckled surprising you and priestess.

Slayer: Yes.. it is.

Priestess/Ariah(mind): He chuckled?

As the rain dropped it put out the fire that has been raged around the fortress leaving only the smoke around the burned down fortress.

Nobody POV

At a town not too far away from the capital city a Bard was singing to a crowd of people that had come to listen to his performance.

Bard: The goblin king has lost his head to a critical hit most dire! this the king's repugnant plan comes to a fitting end and the princess reaches out to her rescuer her friend. But he's Goblin Slayer! in no place does she abide, but swore to wonder shall not have another by tonight this is as far as the story goes of the frontier's hero... Goblin Slayer.

The people around then started to clap and cheer for him. They placed their either copper or sliver coins into a small basket that the Bard had set up. When the people had left someone with a hood approached the Bard as he counted his earn coins.

??: You, the adventure you sang of. is he real?

Bard: But of course miss! I hear he lives on the western border two or three days from here. They've large guild too try asking there.

??: A town? He doesn't wonder?

This question put the bard in a conundrum as he sang the song that he said that Goblin Slayer wanders.

Bard: Oh.. that's uh... hahaha....

??: Well, that's convenient.

She says as she removes her hood revealing herself to be an elf. A high Elf to be exact surprising the bard.

High Elf: ...Orcbolg, the Goblin Slayer...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.6K 66
I don't think I have to do this, but just in case: I don't own Bloodborne or Monster Girl Encyclopedia, nor do I assert ownership in any way, shape...
1.6M 67.8K 30
Don't show fear. Don't attract attention. Don't forget who the monsters are. Those are seventeen-year-old Janneke's three rules to surviving in the P...
95 4 15
Kirami was going to commit suicide in the beach near the old village where she used to live as a child. Her wife June passed away and she misses her...
11.2K 295 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...