six of crows one-shots

By PJOforevergirl

The title says it... I suck at descriptions. really just the murder of crows being a family, kazXinej, I will... More

endearingly annoying idiots part 1
the advantages of being tall
A/N
Kaine
Kaz before-the-barrel- Brekker
The Unforgettable Forgotten
Band AU
Rap
Band AU part 2
Sorry, another a/n
Dance AU pt. 1
Louise, pt. 1

A/N

624 2 0
By PJOforevergirl

sooo I know that I haven't written in a while, and I am sorry! I have had 0 insperation. 

but more than 100 reads! huge guys! thank you! you have no idea just how much that means to me. have a WONDERFUL day! plus ultra!

I know my writing is not the best, but I have a few other one-shot books too. Check these out if you like Voltron or My Hero Academia. Thank you!

So, my dad and mom are going to remove all devices from my home over the summer. So, probably no updates until late August. Sorry about that, but it is out of my control, so I will be unable to update any of my stories. Sorry! Have a good day. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
449K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
256K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...