Nothing Left |Dave East x Jus...

By Mahogany2020

Kelei has been brought and sold her whole life by her father, he has no problem letting men borrow her for th... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Im Back

XXIV

13.8K 481 93
By Mahogany2020

"She black but had them Spanish features
five seven, most these niggas would plan to keep her..." -Dave East

"Y'all gender reveal is close, I know y'all planning the wedding hard right now so anything else you want to add before I confirm all the arrangements..." Gabby said looking over us as we scanned venues for the wedding

"Naw I'm all good with everything, you baby?" East said looking at me

"Everything is perfect Gab..." I flashed a smile

Gabby was a event planner that I decided to hire because with the wedding coming up and the baby coming soon I needed help organizing all the major events and Gabby does well with those things.

After all the planning Gabby left leaving East and I to allow the tv to watch us as we slept. Through this trimester I had been really tired and constantly hungry.

East tapped me awake and I stretched out yawning.

"Come on with ya sleepy self, I wanna take you somewhere..."

I slipped on my slip on uggs and followed East out of the door. I wanted to know where we were going but I was just to tired to even care.

I sat in the passenger seat as we drove on the interstate. It looked as if we were going into the city and we barely ever came into the city anymore so I wondered what were we really doing here.

"Babe where are we going?"

"Can I surprise you beautiful?" East said looking at me turning up the radio as PartyNextDoor Come and See me played

After a while we pulled up at this fancy hotel. I had no idea what the surprise was at this point but I know that I needed food, asap.

"Babe I'm hungry..."

"I'm going to feed y'all in just a minute..." East said while holding my waist bending down to whisper in my ear

"Put this on..." he held up a silk blindfold making me giggle

"Put it on me..." he tied it up and held my hand as he led me into the building

"Watch it right here baby..." East holding me up

It felt as if we were getting on an elevator, butterflies formed in my stomach as if it was like we were meeting for the first time.

"Almost there..." after hearing the door unlock I was anxious to see everything

He pulled the blindfold off and I seen a pathway of roses and candles that lit up the room. I instantly rested my hands on my mouth, I was truly surprised.

"Awww babe!" My emotions started to get the best of me as tears formed in my eye

We walked further into the room and there clothes laid out for me. Along with some of my favorite movies and snack.

"David oh my gosh..."

"You did all this for me?" I questioned looking up to him

"Yes I know you have been going through a lot, we have been going through a lot but I love you and I want to give you your time..."

"You not staying?"

"Naw I got some meetings to get to with Shoota and Mike Mike, you enjoy this..."

"Kacey and Malachi girl will be over in a bit..."

"Malachi girl..."

"Don't do her like that Kelei, the girl just moved all the way from Texas she need some friends..."

"Fine... I'll play nice only because you did all this"

"Thank you, enjoy your bath before the girls get here I love you and I'll see you later." He said kissing my lips and rubbing my belly

After East left I stripped from my clothes and got into the bathtub. I don't know the last time I actually had a relaxing bath.

I was so grateful for my man and I prayed for him to always remain a gentleman and always remain the same man I felt in love with.

After enjoying my bath I rinsed off in the shower and took a whole shower. I wrapped my hair up as I got out and wrapped myself in a robe.

I ordered some room service for us girls upon texting Kacey to see what she wanted. I ordered lobster tails, wings, fries and a couple of veggies for me.

Soon there was a knock at the door and I figured it was the girls. I opened the door and Kacey strolled in I hugged her and she baby talked to the baby.

She was going to the perfect godmother to my baby I was glad to have her. We sat down and basically caught up with each other being that she has been spending a lot of time with Shoota.

"I like him he is really chill and laid back and me personally I love that in a man..."

"Y'all look amazing together I'm glad you're happy..." A knock was at the door so I got up to open the door

"Hi Kelei! It's nice to see you again, pregnancy looks good on you honestly" She flashed a smile

"Thank you, come on in we are just sitting in talking food is about to come up..." she nodded stepping in

"Kacey this is Melody, Malachi girlfriend and Melody this is my sister Kacey..." they smiled and accompanied each other well

Melody is a girl that is originally from the North so she is hardcore and that's why most people perceive her as nonchalant when in reality that's just how she is.

Being that most of our family is from the North I would think they would understand that nonchalant part of her.

Honestly, after hearing about Malachi ex girlfriend Karin dying in a car accident years ago I don't think the family will accept another woman into the family from Malachi.

"So lately as I've been sitting in that big house alone I realized that I honestly enjoy modeling and after having my baby I think that's something I want to pursue..."

"I support you 100 percent, modeling takes lot of time and commitment and so does motherhood so dive into when you are really ready..."

The food came and we decided to go ahead and eat while we talked.

"So Melody how are you liking New York?"

"I've really just been struggling settling back in the North, I was in the South for so long and I forgot the dynamics of people here..."

"I have no friends or family all I have is Malachi and I thought I would be on a good foot with his family but honestly that's not even working out how I thought..."

"His mother just despised of me and I don't know why, everything I say there is a comeback." She sighed

"Just keep going if she can't accept you as his girlfriend that's his lost just continue to be you..." I said looking at her deciding not to bring up the moment we had about her at dinner

Melody is just a girl that is looking for someone to secure her and she needs to find that security within herself before she searches for it in someone else.

There was another knock at the door and I scrunched my face up knowing East was not yet done with his business.

I got up from my seat going to see who could it possibly be. I opened the door and the same girl that has been harassing me basically. I quickly regretted my grabbing my taser.

"You have five seconds to get the hell out of here before I call the authorities!" I yelled

"No please.." she flinched at the volume of my voice and I could tell she was scared

"I'm- I-"

"Kelei what is going on?"

"This bitch is harassing me and at this point I want to call the police..." I started to grab my phone

" I'm your sister..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312 24 11
A new kid moves to town and Spencer begins dating him, but when the school popular makes Kieran believe she cheated, he leaves and her dad goes missi...
833 3 2
While taking time off from college, Emily moves back home with her family. Being a young and attractive woman makes it easy for Emily to get what she...
2.2K 207 29
Jennifer is cognizant of the concept of being born out of the lion's den. After losing her mother, boyfriend and going through hell; she doesn't have...
51.5K 542 71
Annie is now on her own in a big world. but her new life is sent to the past we seeing her childhood lover. will they love again or will they walk aw...